• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#101 GOLfa

GOLfa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:55 AM

I do not sell any of these. And I wouldn't buy one either. And I don't even think that it is a good design.

But I am tired of this bashing.

#102 overdraft

overdraft

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:53 PM

i was thinking of getting one to replace the ol' pocket rocket 22... i think it's a good looking boat. i appreciate that it's not as extreme as the users of this forum would like a 'sportboat' to be, however if you're used to sailing a non-bulb keel boat with a conventional pole that only hits double digit speeds a couple of times a year it looks pretty sporty! pricing seems decent with sails in pricing at $36,250 in the usa. no one seems to able to verify how much a J70 costs, but i'm betting more?

#103 Jerryd

Jerryd

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:46 PM

no one seems to able to verify how much a J70 costs, but i'm betting more?

Currently $45k. Its been mentioned numerous times in the J Forum by buyers or prospective buyers

#104 Ryley

Ryley

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,039 posts
  • Interests:Sailing, Photography, Sailing, Mountain Biking.. did I mention sailing?

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:56 PM

According to the new "Fleet 9," the fleet buy cost is $40,450 + $2950 for a trailer. This is before sails or instruments, cat 5 equipment and motor. No idea what package of sails they are offering, but. have to figure an additional $8-10K. Btw, as I understand it there is only one more boat left at this price for fleet 9 and then the price goes up, but it's not clear to what - probably the $45K Jerry quotes.

#105 overdraft

overdraft

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:27 PM

fleet pricing... don't know what's in the package... how many are left at that price... mentioned on the forum... at least the B/One dealer has a published sticker price!
anyway, it looks like a J70 is approximately $10k more

#106 Jerryd

Jerryd

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:51 PM

fleet pricing... don't know what's in the package... how many are left at that price... mentioned on the forum... at least the B/One dealer has a published sticker price!

$44.9K Fleet Price. Includes sails and trailer. Of course instruments, motor, etc. are not included. Delivery extra. Soon to go up according to J-Boats

#107 overdraft

overdraft

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:28 PM

$44.9K Fleet Price. Includes sails and trailer. Of course instruments, motor, etc. are not included. Delivery extra. Soon to go up according to J-Boats

well, i'm not buying a fleet... so based on heresay from 'Jerryd' i still don't really know what my price is, but it looks like a J70 is approximately $10k more :)

#108 Jerryd

Jerryd

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:00 PM

well, i'm not buying a fleet... so based on heresay from 'Jerryd' i still don't really know what my price is, but it looks like a J70 is approximately $10k more :)

Its not "heresay". Move up to the J-Forum and read through if you need confirmation. Its been discussed extensively and being a prospective buyer, I received a quoted price myself. But yes, its probably $10K more.

Maybe rather then ask here, why don't you pick up the phone and ask your dealer?

#109 overdraft

overdraft

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:27 PM

idle curiosity really... the boats are pretty comparable in many respects so i was wondering... but i'm not interested in a J70 so i'm not going to waste a dealer's time!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users