DHF 2012 anyone? Sat. March 31st Entry deadline Skippers' meeting,

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
116 replies to this topic

#101 Clubber Lange's

Clubber Lange's

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 04:45 PM

None in merchandise link. T shirt options only went to 2007. If u could hunt some down it would be greatly appreciated.

#102 K38BOB

K38BOB

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,596 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:09 PM

None in merchandise link. T shirt options only went to 2007. If u could hunt some down it would be greatly appreciated.

ah..you beat me on my.. post 100 edit

What size?

#103 Clubber Lange's

Clubber Lange's

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:30 PM

looking for large and xxxl size

#104 K38BOB

K38BOB

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,596 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 11:06 PM

How about at Summer Sailstice June 23rd?
Time of day? Morning midday or evening?
Either OYC or EYC TBD

Summer Sailstice

Well it seems we finally got the shirts and trophies done. It would be nice to have the awards event before SSS Transpac.

Any suggestions on time?
Agenda
Distribute T shirts Preview shirt
Watch GPS replay with comments
Awards of course
Discussion on DHF 2012 and DHF 2013 in light of LSC and Aegean

Thanks for your participation and patience!
bob

Sorry for the delay in the awards. We had several personal/family issues in those that were involved. We also had difficulties in getting GPS tracks which we wanted to include in the T shirts design which hopefully you'll like.

LINK to BAMA Replay of DHF2012

Its almost too late- but not yet if you haven't sent them.
Here's how How to download send GPS track

If you didn't tell us T shirt size- please do so or you'll get what we choose :-)

Thanks again for your participation!

#105 Clubber Lange's

Clubber Lange's

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 11:33 PM

I live in Chicago, we trailered the boat from Lake Michigan to Sausalito last year and did the Three Bridge Fiasco and DH Farallones. I would like to set up shipment if possible.

#106 K38BOB

K38BOB

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,596 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:39 AM

I live in Chicago, we trailered the boat from Lake Michigan to Sausalito last year and did the Three Bridge Fiasco and DH Farallones. I would like to set up shipment if possible.

Send an email to dhf2012@sfbama.org explaining the above- I think we have xl and 4xl as best fit

#107 Clubber Lange's

Clubber Lange's

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:50 AM

Thank you.

#108 K38BOB

K38BOB

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,596 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:05 PM

Awards and shirts at EYC June 23rd 5pm at conclusion of sailstice (and check out SL33 rides earlier)
link

How about at Summer Sailstice June 23rd?
Time of day? Morning midday or evening?
Either OYC or EYC TBD

Summer Sailstice

Well it seems we finally got the shirts and trophies done. It would be nice to have the awards event before SSS Transpac.

Any suggestions on time?
Agenda
Distribute T shirts Preview shirt
Watch GPS replay with comments
Awards of course
Discussion on DHF 2012 and DHF 2013 in light of LSC and Aegean

Thanks for your participation and patience!
bob

Sorry for the delay in the awards. We had several personal/family issues in those that were involved. We also had difficulties in getting GPS tracks which we wanted to include in the T shirts design which hopefully you'll like.

LINK to BAMA Replay of DHF2012

Its almost too late- but not yet if you haven't sent them.
Here's how How to download send GPS track

If you didn't tell us T shirt size- please do so or you'll get what we choose :-)

Thanks again for your participation!

#109 K38BOB

K38BOB

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,596 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:06 PM

Awards and shirts at EYC June 23rd 5pm at conclusion of sailstice (and check out SL33 rides earlier)
link

..and really sorry for the crunchtime but strong request to be done before Transpac.

If you can't make it you can designate a "shirt mule"- any one picking up 2 shirts other than for the boat they crewed/skippered on will get a beer on BAMA! (Alameda boats/residents excluded). See racers here !! link

Cheers!
Bob

#110 K38BOB

K38BOB

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,596 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:54 PM

link

..and really sorry for the crunchtime but strong request to be done before Transpac.

If you can't make it you can designate a "shirt mule"- any one picking up 2 shirts other than for the boat they crewed/skippered on will get a beer on BAMA! (Alameda boats/residents excluded). See racers here !! link

Cheers!
Bob

Updates on shirts- we have a couple of particpants that would like extra shirts. Since this is the first year we ordered exactly what everyone needed- its the first year we don't have extra.

Anybody willing to sell-back/trade some shirts?

Specifically we need DHF 2012
1 small
1 medium
1 large

First come first serve on sellback.
Hopefully that solves that problem.

Now on to Plan C for shirts- they'll be relocating to Alameda in the next week or so for pickup-details later
thanks
bob

#111 K38BOB

K38BOB

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,596 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:04 PM

As a result of SFYC/OYRA/YRA crewed Farallones incident this year with "Loss Speed Chase", the CG requested to meet with the clubs that run ocean races (OYRA, BAMA, IYC, SSS etc) this past spring with the 1 week old US Sailing panel to solicit how to respond to that event. Part of the response was to form a venue where all those clubs could compare notes so to speak- after the DHLS incident with Daisy a few years back- the CG interacts directly with the Ocean Clubs that are not part of OYRA in addition to the ones within OYRA. Northern California Ocean Racing Council is the response and has formed multiple committees. One is equipment. The draft recommended Minimum equipment list has been created and is open for discussion in another thread. For convenience, here is the BAMA list replying to the proposed list http://forums.sailin...00#entry3935426

I encourage you to volunteer for committee work or make your thoughts known through your NC-ORC rep or the club that runs a race you participate in.
Thanks!
Bob

#112 pogen

pogen

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,112 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:18 PM

Hi Bob , can I pick up my shirts in P.A. this week, I need one XL and one L.

Thanks!

#113 Multihauler

Multihauler

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:41 PM

Now on to Plan C for shirts- they'll be relocating to Alameda in the next week or so for pickup-details later
thanks
bob

Are/were there shirts for Race Deck volunteers???

-MH

#114 K38BOB

K38BOB

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,596 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:51 PM

Hi Bob , can I pick up my shirts in P.A. this week, I need one XL and one L.

Thanks!

Yes email DHF2012@sfbama.org- but you ordered a S and XXL. Thats what we have for you until someone wants to sellback/trade.
The L buyback above is for you.

#115 K38BOB

K38BOB

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,596 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:52 PM

thanks
bob

Are/were there shirts for Race Deck volunteers???

-MH

Yes- Richard should bring to annual meeting for Kristy to distribute later at IYC/Alameda Marina pickup

#116 K38BOB

K38BOB

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,596 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:07 PM

DHF 2013 Forum is up --> http://forums.sailin...7 !!

#117 K38BOB

K38BOB

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,596 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:56 PM

DHF 2013 Forum is up --> http://forums.sailin...7 !!

Please see the above for 2013 forum.

DHF 2013 early registration discount extended to Sat. midnite (and that really is it on extensions).

http://www.latitude3...13-03-22#Story3

BTW, DHF 2012 shirts will be available to pick up at the skippers meeting or by arrangement at Evie too sailing in Alameda marina. If you don't pick it up by the skippers meeting- we have some bidders waiting for the unclaimed!

http://www.evietoo.com/Home_Page.html