#103 No.6

No.6

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,352 posts
  • Interests:Danger

Posted 30 May 2012 - 08:42 PM

I predict espo will pretend to be friends with a whole bunch of people now that he is on the board.

#104 jacktar

jacktar

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 03:58 PM

Bump...

How was everyone's Wednesday evening?

#105 Punani Jackson

Punani Jackson

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts
  • Interests:Cigars, booze and easy women.

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:06 PM

Lovely. The rain held off and I got a little drunk. How was yours?

#106 jesposito

jesposito

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,699 posts
  • Interests:cycling, skiing and depressing the competition on the race course

Posted 07 June 2012 - 06:27 PM

I predict espo will pretend to be friends with a whole bunch of people now that he is on the board.

Espo never pretends to be anyone's friend.You get what's on my mind weather you like or not. I hate most people,like you, and I let you know it. Wasp's pretend to be your friend.

#107 No.6

No.6

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,352 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 07:00 PM

"Weather"? Oh you mean whether. Funny, whenever I chit-chat with you face to face you are most pleasant and friendly. Once you come on here it is a whole other story. I know what us Wasps call that but what do you dagos call it?
Glad you are here though. I was going to make a nice baked ziti for dinner. Actually it will be baked rigatoni, is that a problem? Anyhow the question I wanted to ask you was this, I have some mozzarella cheese but it is not quite enough for the dish. Now I also have some provolone and some pecorino. Which one do you think would work better in such a dish? I will be adding some sweet sausage to it so if that makes a difference, let me know, okay?

#108 jesposito

jesposito

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,699 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 07:15 PM

"Weather"? Oh you mean whether. Funny, whenever I chit-chat with you face to face you are most pleasant and friendly. Once you come on here it is a whole other story. I know what us Wasps call that but what do you dagos call it?
Glad you are here though. I was going to make a nice baked ziti for dinner. Actually it will be baked rigatoni, is that a problem? Anyhow the question I wanted to ask you was this, I have some mozzarella cheese but it is not quite enough for the dish. Now I also have some provolone and some pecorino. Which one do you think would work better in such a dish? I will be adding some sweet sausage to it so if that makes a difference, let me know, okay?

You have an oven in that floating house you call a boat?

The chit chat face to the cat on your face was what 2 years ago, your douche bag status has gone through the roof since then.

#109 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 07:22 PM

Espo never pretends to be anyone's friend.You get what's on my mind weather you like or not. I hate most people,like you, and I let you know it. Wasp's pretend to be your friend.

The Family is your friend.

#110 No.6

No.6

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,352 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 07:38 PM

<br />

"Weather"? Oh you mean whether. Funny, whenever I chit-chat with you face to face you are most pleasant and friendly. Once you come on here it is a whole other story. I know what us Wasps call that but what do you dagos call it?Glad you are here though. I was going to make a nice baked ziti for dinner. Actually it will be baked rigatoni, is that a problem? Anyhow the question I wanted to ask you was this, I have some mozzarella cheese but it is not quite enough for the dish. Now I also have some provolone and some pecorino. Which one do you think would work better in such a dish? I will be adding some sweet sausage to it so if that makes a difference, let me know, okay?

The chit chat face to the cat on your face was what 2 years ago, your douche bag status has gone through the roof since then.

Haven't lived on the boat in a year or so but id you knew anything about offshore boats, as opposed to stripped out 4 knot shit boxes, you would know most boats have a cooker.

It isn't my douche bag status that has gone through the roof, it is your own. All tied to your inferiority complex.

Now back to the question at hand, should I go with the provolone or the pecorino? I sort of think the pecorino has a little too much bite to it but wanted to get your take. I would be most grateful and perhaps even buy you a cookie next time cross paths.

#111 jesposito

jesposito

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,699 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 07:50 PM

<br />

"Weather"? Oh you mean whether. Funny, whenever I chit-chat with you face to face you are most pleasant and friendly. Once you come on here it is a whole other story. I know what us Wasps call that but what do you dagos call it?Glad you are here though. I was going to make a nice baked ziti for dinner. Actually it will be baked rigatoni, is that a problem? Anyhow the question I wanted to ask you was this, I have some mozzarella cheese but it is not quite enough for the dish. Now I also have some provolone and some pecorino. Which one do you think would work better in such a dish? I will be adding some sweet sausage to it so if that makes a difference, let me know, okay?

Haven't lived on the boat in a year or so but id you knew anything about offshore boats, as opposed to stripped out 4 knot shit boxes, you would know most boats have a cooker.

It isn't my douche bag status that has gone through the roof, it is your own. All tied to your inferiority complex.

Now back to the question at hand, should I go with the provolone or the pecorino? I sort of think the pecorino has a little too much bite to it but wanted to get your take. I would be most grateful and perhaps even buy you a cookie next time cross paths.

Don't bother
If you actually spent less time on this site, and got a job, you might be less of a douche. ;)

#112 No.6

No.6

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,352 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 07:51 PM

Geeze, you try to be nice to a guy and he acts like an absolute jerk.

#113 Luca Brasi

Luca Brasi

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:02 PM

What round are we in? I have list count.

#114 No.6

No.6

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,352 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:20 PM

What's a "list count" CJ?

#115 Luca Brasi

Luca Brasi

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:45 PM

Oh I guess I miss spell like so many others. LOST. Good thing u have all this time on your hands to point out our mistakes.
By the way, are you going to sail to Bermuda this year?

#116 No.6

No.6

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,352 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:50 PM

I really don't have much time on my hands despite what espo might lead others to think. That includes time for BDA. You going? Ahhh, "lost", I was trying to think what the hell a "list count" was. Duh.

#117 Luca Brasi

Luca Brasi

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:55 PM

No, I have yet to take part in that one.
What's BDA?
Other than the some what long distance stuff on the sound what's on your list of sailing this summer?

#118 No.6

No.6

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,352 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 09:50 PM

BDA=Bermuda
Just the local distance races. Nothing special. Gives me time to work on the house and boat.

#119 Matt B

Matt B

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,010 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 09:55 PM

BDA=Bermuda
Just the local distance races. Nothing special. Gives me time to work on the house and boat.

Fixed that for accuracy.

#120 No.6

No.6

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,352 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 10:13 PM

Ummm, no. Like most everything else, you just don't know what you are talking about.

#121 Luca Brasi

Luca Brasi

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 10:36 PM

Jeff I think this thing between you and John is silly but entertaining. I must admit I know very little about your sailing but found it funny when the comment about your beard came about.
You seem well liked by most and hmm, kinda not. I guess we are all looked at like that.
But you do seem to like to tot your horn so to speak, like others, not saying you are the only one.
When I first talked with you at MBYC you seemed to be more soft spoken then you are now.
I do think you and Espo have taken this banter to a whole nother lever and do wish for it to come down a few defcon levels.
But only time will tell.

#122 Luca Brasi

Luca Brasi

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 10:40 PM

BDA=Bermuda

Fixed that for accuracy.

Matt, you are only on Defcon 2. Not to bad, yet!

#123 No.6

No.6

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,352 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 11:00 PM

Jeff I think this thing between you and John is silly but entertaining. I must admit I know very little about your sailing but found it funny when the comment about your beard came about. You seem well liked by most and hmm, kinda not. I guess we are all looked at like that. But you do seem to like to tot your horn so to speak, like others, not saying you are the only one. When I first talked with you at MBYC you seemed to be more soft spoken then you are now. I do think you and Espo have taken this banter to a whole nother lever and do wish for it to come down a few defcon levels. But only time will tell.

I just don't take shit from anyone. That is all there really is to it. As for the "blowhard" aspect, not so much so. If you actually read what I write, rather than letting espo's running commentary come into play, I most often are either simply telling what the boat did or talking about sailing being a team sport. For instance, if I were to say, "So we tacked for the beach because there was better pressure", Johnnie would be all over that with his blowhard comments. The fact that you don't know much about my sailing is proof of that.
As for anyone elses regard for me, have never cared one way or the other. I learned long ago that folks either like me or hate me because of my frank and candid personality.......but hey, it beats the hell out of being a phony. As an aside, I have also learned that those who don't like that about me are the sort of people I don't seem to much care for. So no skin off of anyone's ass in that regard.

#124 Luca Brasi

Luca Brasi

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 11:13 PM

Jeff I think this thing between you and John is silly but entertaining. I must admit I know very little about your sailing but found it funny when the comment about your beard came about. You seem well liked by most and hmm, kinda not. I guess we are all looked at like that. But you do seem to like to tot your horn so to speak, like others, not saying you are the only one. When I first talked with you at MBYC you seemed to be more soft spoken then you are now. I do think you and Espo have taken this banter to a whole nother lever and do wish for it to come down a few defcon levels. But only time will tell.

I just don't take shit from anyone. That is all there really is to it. As for the "blowhard" aspect, not so much so. If you actually read what I write, rather than letting espo's running commentary come into play, I most often are either simply telling what the boat did or talking about sailing being a team sport. For instance, if I were to say, "So we tacked for the beach because there was better pressure", Johnnie would be all over that with his blowhard comments. The fact that you don't know much about my sailing is proof of that.
As for anyone elses regard for me, have never cared one way or the other. I learned long ago that folks either like me or hate me because of my frank and candid personality.......but hey, it beats the hell out of being a phony. As an aside, I have also learned that those who don't like that about me are the sort of people I don't seem to much care for. So no skin off of anyone's ass in that regard.

Wow, I truly think that sums up who you are!
I guess I just learned from my father to only talk about sailing when asked. Like " Wow you all did so good sailing close to the shore, how did you do it?"
Any who, this is just one man's opinion.
Who needs some help with spelling. Right Snags?

#125 wastedandwounded

wastedandwounded

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 12:58 AM

I just don't take shit from anyone. That is all there really is to it........

#126 jesposito

jesposito

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,699 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 01:27 AM

Wow, I truly think that sums up who you are!
I guess I just learned from my father to only talk about sailing when asked. Like " Wow you all did so good sailing close to the shore, how did you do it?"
Any who, this is just one man's opinion.
Who needs some help with spelling. Right Snags?

You have better change your pharmacy before Block

#127 No.6

No.6

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,352 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 12:34 AM

Wow, I truly think that sums up who you are! I guess I just learned from my father to only talk about sailing when asked. Like &quot;Wow you all did so good sailing close to the shore, how did you do it?&quot; Any who, this is just one man's opinion. &lt;br /&gt;Who needs some help with spelling. Right Snags?

Yea, your right. Why would folks talk about sailing on a sailing website? Better to talk about italian cookies and cheeses and a whole heap of other stupid shit.

#128 jesposito

jesposito

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,699 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:21 AM

Wow, I truly think that sums up who you are! I guess I just learned from my father to only talk about sailing when asked. Like &quot;Wow you all did so good sailing close to the shore, how did you do it?&quot; Any who, this is just one man's opinion. &lt;br /&gt;Who needs some help with spelling. Right Snags?

Yea, your right. Why would folks talk about sailing on a sailing website? Better to talk about italian cookies and cheeses and a whole heap of other stupid shit.

My be that's your problem, you keep looking for a job on this site. :o

#129 No.6

No.6

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,352 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 02:56 PM

Perhaps if you worried a bit more about your own income generation, rather than other peoples, you could afford your own boat and not have your crew pay the expenses of racing your dad's J/29.

#130 jesposito

jesposito

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,699 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 06:57 PM

Perhaps if you worried a bit more about your own income generation, rather than other peoples, you could afford your own boat and not have your crew pay the expenses of racing your dad's J/29.

Get your facts straight, dad doesn't own the boat and I don't ask Neil to buy the sails. He buys the sails because he has been sailing with me for 30 years and enjoys being part of a winning program for 30 years. He appreciates a well prepared winning boat, on the starting line each and everytime. He likes to show up and go fast, and his contribution is greatly appreciated and excepted.
Something you will never know about is being part of a family and that is how Neil and I treat each other. And commitment!

Now for you, living on a boat your father left you is something else to talk about on another day.

Don't worry bout my income I paid more in taxes in last year than you earned. ;)

#131 No.6

No.6

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,352 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 07:38 PM

Why should you be the only one who can twist the facts, or in your case, just make shit up?
Classic stuff though. I like it when you have to pound the keys.
Remember that phone call you made to me? You know, the one where you were crying about how you hate Wasps so much because you felt excluded from sailing circles as a child? You also told me all about how you couldn't afford to race anything bigger than an aging J/29, nor live in lower Westchester and how you were grateful Neil bought you sails you couldn't afford? So which is BS Johnnie, that phone call or the shit you currently spew?
I bought the boat for my Father, not the other way around. Unlike you I don't need "daddy" to give me a boat to sail on.
I doubt you paid more in taxes than I earned last year or pretty much any year. Insurance salesman just don't earn that much.

#132 Secret Weapon

Secret Weapon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 09:10 PM

Get your facts straight, dad doesn't own the boat and I don't ask Neil to buy the sails. He buys the sails because he has been sailing with me for 30 years and enjoys being part of a winning program for 30 years. He appreciates a well prepared winning boat, on the starting line each and everytime. He likes to show up and go fast, and his contribution is greatly appreciated and excepted.
Something you will never know about is being part of a family and that is how Neil and I treat each other. And commitment!

Now for you, living on a boat your father left you is something else to talk about on another day.

Don't worry bout my income I paid more in taxes in last year than you earned. ;)

can't you two just kiss and make up?

Posted Image

#133 jesposito

jesposito

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,699 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 09:16 PM

Why should you be the only one who can twist the facts, or in your case, just make shit up?
Remember that phone call you made to me? You know, the one where you were crying about how you hate Wasps so much because you felt excluded from sailing circles as a child? You also told me all about how you couldn't afford to race anything bigger than an aging J/29, nor live in lower Westchester and how you were grateful Neil bought you sails you couldn't afford? So which is BS Johnnie, that phone call or the shit you currently spew?
I bought the boat for my Father, not the other way around. Unlike you I don't need "daddy" to give me a boat to sail on.
I doubt you paid more in taxes than I earned last year or pretty much any year. Insurance salesman just don't earn that much.

And a sailmaker who can't hold down a job can??????
I don't call living in on a old beat up sailboat in a swamp creek of New Rochelle living in lower Westchester? I call it poverty.
You don't even know what I do, plus you should get your facts straight on what insurance salesman do make. Let me know if you would like to compare your W-2 0r 1099 if you even have one to my return.
I don't call help someone who HELPs a friend set there boat up for a BIG distance race than sail with them riding the owners coat tails, then blowharding how YOU won the race and then giving the owner a $15000 bill at the end of it an actual job. ;)
What a piece of SHIT! B)

#134 jesposito

jesposito

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,699 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 09:18 PM

Posted Image

Those guys have dead cats on there face like JT, one could be him the other could be his boyfriend :D

#135 Left Hook

Left Hook

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,404 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 09:39 PM

I for one would looooveeee to see espo and jt compare tax returns.

#136 isma

isma

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 09:54 PM

John,
You truly have no idea of the difference between "then" and "than.". Most WASPs do.

#137 No.6

No.6

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,352 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 09:54 PM

And a sailmaker who can't hold down a job can??????
I don't call living in on a old beat up sailboat in a swamp creek of New Rochelle living in lower Westchester? I call it poverty.
You don't even know what I do, plus you should get your facts straight on what insurance salesman do make. Let me know if you would like to compare your W-2 0r 1099 if you even have one to my return.
I don't call help someone who HELPs a friend set there boat up for a BIG distance race than sail with them riding the owners coat tails, then blowharding how YOU won the race and then giving the owner a $15000 bill at the end of it an actual job. ;)
What a piece of SHIT! B)

I wish that bill you like to mention was actually a bill rather than reimbursement for cash/equipment I laid out for the dearly departed. Of course you toss that out there because you know I won't say anything disrespectful.
Also Johnnie, if you knew half as much as you pretend to know about me, you would know that Scarsdale is a few miles from the sound and the "old beat up sailboat" was most likely more expensive than your home.
I have never been, nor pretended to be a sailmaker. I have worked in the industry but never worked on the floor.
As for 1099s and W-2s, remembering back to our phone conversations (still a mystery why you called me those several times you did to whine/moan/cry to me), didn't you tell me the only way you could afford to race your dad's J/29 was to paint bottoms in the spring and scrub bottoms all summer? Yeah, I am sure that has you rolling in the dough.
Gosh you are dumb as a bag of rocks.

#138 btbotfa

btbotfa

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 01:17 PM

Posted Image

+1 these two are prbably a lot more alike than they let on - and airing all this personal bullshit on a public forum like this is getting a little tired-might need an intervention. Lock them both in a back room at CIYC with three proteins, bunch of Morgan's and Cokes and a keg of some typical lawn brew and throw away the key.

#139 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 01:26 PM

If this fukin' site could ever get beyond my boat's bigger and better than yours and I'm a better sailor and you know shit shit, it might be able to actually supply a place where savvy sailors might add to each others knowledge respectfully, instead of just a place where the shit flinging never ceases. Trouble is, you can't protest to the 'race' committee here, they seem to exist to promote constant full speed ahead t- boning at the start.

#140 No.6

No.6

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,352 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 02:52 PM

+1 these two are prbably a lot more alike than they let on - and airing all this personal bullshit on a public forum like this is getting a little tired-might need an intervention. Lock them both in a back room at CIYC with three proteins, bunch of Morgan's and Cokes and a keg of some typical lawn brew and throw away the key.

I'll deal with you later in the week Cain. You will in time come to see John the way I have come to see him, a two faced liar who would knife you in the back given a chance.

And now for the musical portion of our program.

Hey Johnnie, I took your advice about getting my facts straight with regards to who actually owns Hustler. USCG Documentation Center seems to think you are full of shit declaring that you own the boat. If you like I can provide you the link. While you are there you can check on the ownership history of my boat.

And Harpoon, this isn't about whose boat is bigger, at least not on my part. This is about not letting scum like espo get away with his shite. It is always about espo all the time. He makes himself feel bigger by taking cheap shots at others. He won't stop until a whole host of folks tell him to just STFU.

#141 'moondance44

'moondance44

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,165 posts
  • Location:Dodgy Bit Of Stamford, CT and The Cows, Graveyard of LIS where bluefish get blown off wire leaders

Posted 10 June 2012 - 03:48 PM

Screw that- keep this shit fight going. We're under AP up here in Newport and we have nothing left to read on board.

And who would be dumb enough to come into an EBYRA thread and complain about 'savy saiolrs'? Harpoon u aint from these parts are you?

#142 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 09:53 PM

Screw that- keep this shit fight going. We're under AP up here in Newport and we have nothing left to read on board.

And who would be dumb enough to come into an EBYRA thread and complain about 'savy saiolrs'? Harpoon u aint from these parts are you?

Only on SA can you be called dumb by someone who cannot even spell savvy sailors successfully.

This site is a black hole of juvenile abuse which gives racing sailors in particular a bad name.

#143 MikeR

MikeR

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,348 posts
  • Interests:Own a Pearson 10M

Posted 11 June 2012 - 12:01 AM

Only on SA can you be called dumb by someone who cannot even spell savvy sailors successfully.

This site is a black hole of juvenile abuse which gives racing sailors in particular a bad name.

"savvy"?

Cheers,

MikeR

#144 Matt B

Matt B

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,010 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 12:26 AM

"savvy"?

Cheers,

MikeR

As much as i wish he were wrong. "Savvy" is correct Mike.
Doesn't make JT any less of a douche though.

#145 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 01:28 AM

I was giving too much credit when I said savvy.

#146 jesposito

jesposito

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,699 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 02:20 AM

I'll deal with you later in the week Cain. You will in time come to see John the way I have come to see him, a two faced liar who would knife you in the back given a chance.

And now for the musical portion of our program.

Hey Johnnie, I took your advice about getting my facts straight with regards to who actually owns Hustler. USCG Documentation Center seems to think you are full of shit declaring that you own the boat. If you like I can provide you the link. While you are there you can check on the ownership history of my boat.

And Harpoon, this isn't about whose boat is bigger, at least not on my part. This is about not letting scum like espo get away with his shite. It is always about espo all the time. He makes himself feel bigger by taking cheap shots at others. He won't stop until a whole host of folks tell him to just STFU.

Talking about scum, I'm not the one who billed someone for sailing with them and setting up there boat. I do that for people because I enjoy helping them out, and because I have had the same job for 24 years and don't need the money. Unlike you a big useless piece of shit waste of a human life , I would have told you to fuck off. It wasn't reimbersment, you forget the the person we are talking and I had a business relationship.
As far as documentation you might not want to go there, because once again I will make you look like the loser you are, when I produce the registration.
Wouldn't be proud to to call ownership on the POS you own. Nor do I really care ,unlike yourself I have a life.
I am sure soon enough Steve Cain will figure out you are a full of shit piece crap and you will be off another program.
I take cheap shots because I can, I can back it up on and off the water, if any of the other douche bags on here using an alias want a shot, I'm not that hard to find ;)

If you don't like it , don't read it!

#147 MikeR

MikeR

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,348 posts
  • Interests:Own a Pearson 10M

Posted 11 June 2012 - 10:15 AM

I was giving too much credit when I said savvy.

Well, I certainly learned something today. Sorry about the somewhat snide remark.

Cheers,

MikeR

#148 Kevlar Edge

Kevlar Edge

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,855 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 12:01 PM

Yawn.....what did I miss?

#149 bheintz

bheintz

Anarchist

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 12:40 PM

This is such a lovely creek, unfortunately the picture can't convey the low tide smell . . .

Posted Image

#150 btbotfa

btbotfa

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 12:49 PM

mmmmm, steamed clams for dinner?

#151 No.6

No.6

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,352 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 02:06 PM

Talking about scum, I'm not the one who billed someone for sailing with them and setting up there boat. I do that for people because I enjoy helping them out, and because I have had the same job for 24 years and don't need the money. Unlike you a big useless piece of shit waste of a human life , I would have told you to fuck off. It wasn't reimbersment, you forget the the person we are talking and I had a business relationship.
As far as documentation you might not want to go there, because once again I will make you look like the loser you are, when I produce the registration.
Wouldn't be proud to to call ownership on the POS you own. Nor do I really care ,unlike yourself I have a life.
I am sure soon enough Steve Cain will figure out you are a full of shit piece crap and you will be off another program.
I take cheap shots because I can, I can back it up on and off the water, if any of the other douche bags on here using an alias {like me using Warner Wolf when I don't have the balls to use my Espo ID} want a shot, I'm not that hard to find ;)

Same tired old BS about Tenacious. Gear and hardware aren't cheap, got him some sails at cost, covered some other things like everyone's rooms in Bermuda because he either didn't have the money to lay out or he didn't want his spouse to know what it all cost. Funny though, you can't pay for your dad's sails but I should pay for someone else's kit so they can get their name on a lighthouse trophy.
You may have registered the boat fraudulently in your name, but I think the Dept. of Homeland Security might take issue with that as the USCG clearly shows it is NOT your boat.
Official Record
Feel free to scan your registration and post it.
So how pathetic is it, that in the hunt for cheap little pickle dishes, you excuse your dad from sailing on his own boat, to make yourself look good? Hell if my old man were still around, it wouldn't be a hard choice at all. He would be right there with me, not left sitting on the dock so I could massage my ego. And yet you think it is others who are the douche bags.
BTW, sorry you are stuck in the same professional rut for 24 years selling insurance. It does explain to some degree why you feel so unfulfilled or trapped in life that you try and knock others down to try in vain to make yourself look better. So I guess the bottom painting and cleaning gives you a nice outlet as well as a little extra dosh. Good for you Johnnie.
At least you admit you are all about taking cheap shots. It is what you do best after all.

#152 Snaggletooth

Snaggletooth

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,744 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 03:29 PM

I take cheap shots because I can, I can back it up on and off the water, if any of the other douche bags on here using an alias {like me using Warner Wolf when I don't have the balls to use my Espo ID} want a shot, I'm not that hard to find ;)

Same tired old BS about Tenacious. Gear and hardware aren't cheap, got him some sails at cost, covered some other things like everyone's rooms in Bermuda because he either didn't have the money to lay out or he didn't want his spouse to know what it all cost. Funny though, you can't pay for your dad's sails but I should pay for someone else's kit so they can get their name on a lighthouse trophy.
You may have registered the boat fraudulently in your name, but I think the Dept. of Homeland Security might take issue with that as the USCG clearly shows it is NOT your boat.
Official Record
So how pathetic is it, that in the hunt for cheap little pickle dishes, you excuse your dad from sailing on his own boat, to make yourself look good? Hell if my old man were still around, it wouldn't be a hard choice at all. He would be right there with me, not left sitting on the dock so I could massage my ego. And yet you think it is others who are the douche bags.
BTW, sorry you are stuck in the same professional rut for 24 years selling insurance. It does explain to some degree why you feel so unfulfilled or trapped in life that you try and knock others down to try in vain to make yourself look better. So I guess the bottom painting and cleaning gives you a nice outlet as well as a little extra dosh. Good for you Johnnie.
At least you admit you are all about taking cheap shots. It is what you do best after all.

I thick these factes our missleeding, and notte helpfull to sailing in genrale. :)

#153 duncan

duncan

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,116 posts
  • Interests:.25% above prime

Posted 11 June 2012 - 03:50 PM

we went left to get out of current and there seems to be a righty up there in a so'westerly

#154 jesposito

jesposito

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,699 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 04:05 PM

Official Record

IF he were still around, I doubt he would want to sail with you either , like most of the rest the sailors on LIS. I am sure he would be proud of his son who can't hold down a job, but dog sits a house in Larchmont.
My father is more than welcome to come out anytime he wants, his health doesn't allow it. His choice not mine. Hell I even got the weight limit changed for CI Cup to a +1 and he didn't come, but he did do RC.
Now when I got home tonight I will put the proper paperwork together, and post it here to prove once again a douche bag like yourself has the wrong facts. And embarrass you once again.
Hey can you tell us all why Puma not winning this leg, I am sure if you were there they would have won all the offshore legs, but would have been last in the in port races, because you suck at day racing. :D

#155 No.6

No.6

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,352 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 05:21 PM

Larchmont? WTF are you mumbling about?
Dad and I sailed probably in the 30k range over 4 decades. So while yours won't sail with you for some reason, mine sailed with me right up until he was placed in a home in the final stages of Parkinsons. Real shame you would only allow your pop onboard if he gets a weight waiver.
Yes please put the paperwork together. I am sure you will be sending it along to the fed so they can correct their glaring mistake of thinking your dad still owns the boat. Gosh you really are that slow aren't you?
I don't know why Puma isn't winning and don't really care. Whole Whitbread thing has become a freakshow.

#156 jesposito

jesposito

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,699 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:00 PM

Dad and I sailed probably in the 30k range over 4 decades. So while yours won't sail with you for some reason, mine sailed with me right up until he was placed in a home in the final stages of Parkinsons. Real shame you would only allow your pop onboard if he gets a weight waiver.
Yes please put the paperwork together. I am sure you will be sending it along to the fed so they can correct their glaring mistake of thinking your dad still owns the boat. Gosh you really are that slow aren't you?
I don't know why Puma isn't winning and don't really care. Whole Whitbread thing has become a freakshow.

That's because he didn't know any better.
My pops can come anytime he wants, he chooses not to.
The paperwork will be up. Your the slow one if you think the Fed isn't fucked up. Obviously if you had a job you would know how fucked the country is. ;)

#157 No.6

No.6

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,352 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:03 PM

we went left to get out of current and there seems to be a righty up there in a so'westerly

Haven't you been paying attention Duncan? You are not to speak of any actual sailing on this website unless you are specifically asked about the race d'jour. All topics are to be kept to the trivial or personal attacks. Personal attacks should contain little in the way of facts. There are rules damn-it, now follow them!
Damn fackin' blowhard you are. Geeze.

#158 No.6

No.6

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,352 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:16 PM

The paperwork will be up. Your the slow one if you think the Fed isn't fucked up. Obviously if you had a job you would know how fucked the country is. ;)

Office of Documentation is pretty much up to date and the link provided is current. Ever since Dept of Homeland Security took over, they stopped with issuing the little blue stickers for renewal of an active Certificate of Documentation. Instead they now send you a whole new certificate. They only do this if the current owner returns the letter they send you when your boat is up for renewal. When the renewal is processed, it is automatically updated in the database. So while you contend to own Hustler and claim you can prove so with a state issued registration, what counts is The Certificate of Documentation. That is who owns the boat. You simply filling out a registration form, to pay for the registration sticker, does not constitute ownership. In order for ownership to have changed hands, you would need a bill of sale. If the boat was to remain documented, it would have to be a USCG Bill of Sale. So is there a Title issued by The State of New York (I sort of recall there were no titles back then and they won't back issue them IIRC from the days when we did the imported yachts thing for a living) listing you as owner or a new USCG Bill of Sale awaiting to be filed? My guess is there is not. You wouldn't happen to be trying to evade sales tax on that boat now would you John?
I am sorry your dad doesn't want to sail with you anymore. Seems to be a growing list down City Island way.

#159 jesposito

jesposito

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,699 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:52 PM

Office of Documentation is pretty much up to date and the link provided is current. Ever since Dept of Homeland Security took over, they stopped with issuing the little blue stickers for renewal of an active Certificate of Documentation. Instead they now send you a whole new certificate. They only do this if the current owner returns the letter they send you when your boat is up for renewal. When the renewal is processed, it is automatically updated in the database. So while you contend to own Hustler and claim you can prove so with a state issued registration, what counts is The Certificate of Documentation. That is who owns the boat. You simply filling out a registration form, to pay for the registration sticker, does not constitute ownership. In order for ownership to have changed hands, you would need a bill of sale. If the boat was to remain documented, it would have to be a USCG Bill of Sale. So is there a Title issued by The State of New York (I sort of recall there were no titles back then and they won't back issue them IIRC from the days when we did the imported yachts thing for a living) listing you as owner or a new USCG Bill of Sale awaiting to be filed? My guess is there is not. You wouldn't happen to be trying to evade sales tax on that boat now would you John?
I am sorry your dad doesn't want to sail with you anymore. Seems to be a growing list down City Island way.

After I make you look silly, can I take the Doc board with the 3's on it and crack it over your head??

#160 duncan

duncan

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,116 posts
  • Interests:.25% above prime

Posted 11 June 2012 - 09:21 PM

#161 btbotfa

btbotfa

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:47 AM

Talking about scum, I'm not the one who billed someone for sailing with them and setting up there boat. I do that for people because I enjoy helping them out, and because I have had the same job for 24 years and don't need the money. Unlike you a big useless piece of shit waste of a human life , I would have told you to fuck off. It wasn't reimbersment, you forget the the person we are talking and I had a business relationship. ">As far as documentation you might not want to go there, because once again I will make you look like the loser you are, when I produce the registration.<">Wouldn't be proud to to call ownership on the POS you own. Nor do I really care ,unlike yourself I have a life. ">I am sure soon enough Steve Cain will figure out you are a full of shit piece crap and you will be off another program.">I take cheap shots because I can, I can back it up on and off the water, if any of the other douche bags on here using an alias want a shot, I'm not that hard to find ;)

Nah Johnnie, I actually like the guy, consider him one of my best friends so we are stuck with him but whenever we ask him to bring food to a football party its always these little whitebread sandwiches with no crust, mayonnaise and cucumbers....

#162 No.6

No.6

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,352 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:19 PM

Nonsense! I think the last time we did your place I seem to recall I brought a real nice shrimp ring. The time before that it was prosciutto and melon.....and I always bring green beer.
I guess Johnnie is having trouble getting that registration info together. I wonder what the hold up could be. He seemed so certain of himself.

#163 jesposito

jesposito

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,699 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 03:37 PM

Talking about scum, I'm not the one who billed someone for sailing with them and setting up there boat. I do that for people because I enjoy helping them out, and because I have had the same job for 24 years and don't need the money. Unlike you a big useless piece of shit waste of a human life , I would have told you to fuck off. It wasn't reimbersment, you forget the the person we are talking and I had a business relationship. ">As far as documentation you might not want to go there, because once again I will make you look like the loser you are, when I produce the registration.<">Wouldn't be proud to to call ownership on the POS you own. Nor do I really care ,unlike yourself I have a life. ">I am sure soon enough Steve Cain will figure out you are a full of shit piece crap and you will be off another program.">I take cheap shots because I can, I can back it up on and off the water, if any of the other douche bags on here using an alias want a shot, I'm not that hard to find ;)

Nah Johnnie, I actually like the guy, consider him one of my best friends so we are stuck with him but whenever we ask him to bring food to a football party its always these little whitebread sandwiches with no crust, mayonnaise and cucumbers....

You must be pretty deparate for crew then, or you haven't figured out what a douche bag he is,YET. Time will tell, it always has with him. ;)

#164 Snaggletooth

Snaggletooth

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,744 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 04:24 PM

wase thisse poestede to cuttenssion of the haite expo? :)

#165 No.6

No.6

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,352 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 04:41 PM

You must be pretty deparate for crew then, or you haven't figured out what a douche bag he is,YET. Time will tell, it always has with him. ;)

Nah, johnnie, you really don't know jack. That is what makes you so entertaining. Like one of those British sitcoms that pokes fun at southern Europeans. Make up BS and watch it bite your ass. A real crowd pleaser.
Hey, found your registration and title yet? Oh that's right, they're in you dad's wallet.

#166 jesposito

jesposito

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,699 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 06:15 PM

Nonsense! I think the last time we did your place I seem to recall I brought a real nice shrimp ring. The time before that it was prosciutto and melon.....and I always bring green beer.
I guess Johnnie is having trouble getting that registration info together. I wonder what the hold up could be. He seemed so certain of himself.

Unlike yourself, I have a life and a job, those 2 things comes before I go on SA to abuse you.
Once again Unlike yourself, I am a straight shooter with the truth and the FACTS. Once again I have to make you look foolish and clueless, but most of us here already know you are a clueless blowhard.
I hate to confuse you with the facts, but thinking the Home Land Security, US Govt,Judicial system actually have a clue and know what's going on? If they did the country wouldn't be in a 17 trillion $ deficit. You probably even voted for Obama. But I guess not having a job, none of the above pertains to you.
I will keep the Doc number board in my car, so maybe the next time I see you I use it to smack the dead cat off your face.

I guess at this point it really doesn't matter who owns or owned the boat over the years, we have actually enjoyed depressing people up and down the east coast with this boat since 1992.Plus the successful programs we had before this boat, our name are probably on most of the yacht clubs and YRA's prepetual trophies. More than I can say for you. When you name pops up, the only thing that comes to mind is how many times was he fired from a sailmaking job. And although my father is not sailing, he really enjoys seeing the jealousy and depression that a lot of you have and show towards the Hustler team.
So for now FUCK OFF!!

Attached File  DOC086.pdf   20.74K   61 downloads

#167 jesposito

jesposito

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,699 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 06:18 PM

Nah, johnnie, you really don't know jack. That is what makes you so entertaining. Like one of those British sitcoms that pokes fun at southern Europeans. Make up BS and watch it bite your ass. A real crowd pleaser.
Hey, found your registration and title yet? Oh that's right, they're in you dad's wallet.

Sorry hate to make you once again look like the LOSER you are.
You can't hold down a job, and you can't even get your facts correct on this site. Sucks to be you.

#168 Snaggletooth

Snaggletooth

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,744 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 06:33 PM

Unlike yourself, I have a life and a job, those 2 things comes before I go on SA to abuse you.
Once again Unlike yourself, I am a straight shooter with the truth and the FACTS. Once again I have to make you look foolish and clueless, but most of us here already know you are a clueless blowhard.
I hate to confuse you with the facts, but thinking the Home Land Security, US Govt,Judicial system actually have a clue and know what's going on? If they did the country wouldn't be in a 17 trillion $ deficit. You probably even voted for Obama. But I guess not having a job, none of the above pertains to you.
I will keep the Doc number board in my car, so maybe the next time I see you I use it to smack the dead cat off your face.

I guess at this point it really doesn't matter who owns or owned the boat over the years, we have actually enjoyed depressing people up and down the east coast with this boat since 1992.Plus the successful programs we had before this boat, our name are probably on most of the yacht clubs and YRA's prepetual trophies. More than I can say for you. When you name pops up, the only thing that comes to mind is how many times was he fired from a sailmaking job. And although my father is not sailing, he really enjoys seeing the jealousy and depression that a lot of you have and show towards the Hustler team.
So for now FUCK OFF!!

Waye to go Johhnie, you our the mann! :)

#169 'moondance44

'moondance44

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,165 posts
  • Location:Dodgy Bit Of Stamford, CT and The Cows, Graveyard of LIS where bluefish get blown off wire leaders

Posted 12 June 2012 - 06:48 PM

So for now FUCK OFF!!

Waye to go Johhnie, you our the mann! :)

i want to see John Drake's birth certificate. I think he was born in kenya.

#170 No.6

No.6

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,352 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:34 PM

Of course what is really funny is that the USCG only updated their database AFTER this little discussion started up yesterday. I don't much believe in coincidences johnnie. So what did you do, have the coasties send you that via fax after calling them yesterday afternoon? Took you 24 hours to get the cancellation and then alter it to May 1st? Too fukin funny.
Of course knowing how you operate, I naturally took a screenshot of Hustlers database entry. I can post it if you like.
Remember, you were gonna show the registration and title. That plan go out the window?

But let's get down to the point. Your dad owned the boat from 1992 until 2012, yet of course you have pretended you owned the boat. Me picking on you about it stuck in your craw so badly that you finally convinced the old man to sign it over. How said daddy had to give his son (who is in his mid forties) his boat of twenty years so you could try and save face. And you call others, who you really know squat about, losers.

BTW, no one is jealous of you aging 4kts shitbox, no one.

#171 RUMLIME

RUMLIME

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:57 PM

THUNDERDOME!!!!

two men enter, one man leaves...

#172 Punani Jackson

Punani Jackson

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts
  • Interests:Cigars, booze and easy women.

Posted 12 June 2012 - 08:27 PM

THUNDERDOME!!!!

two men enter, one man leaves...

#173 No.6

No.6

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,352 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:29 PM

You guys need to take off the espo flavored kneepads.
The real story here is that johnnie is so freakin insecure he spends hours trying to prove someone else wrong. I'll post the screen shot at some point from the USCG database. Of course still no registration and title. Guess he couldn't get over to DMV yet!

#174 RUMLIME

RUMLIME

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 12:07 AM

1339540199[/url]' post='3748286']
You guys need to take off the espo flavored kneepads.
The real story here is that johnnie is so freakin insecure he spends hours trying to prove someone else wrong. I'll post the screen shot at some point from the USCG database. Of course still no registration and title. Guess he couldn't get over to DMV yet!

Jeff - don't project your bizarre fantasies onto others. That's just weird. The comment was meant for the two of you to solve this stupid poo fight.

#175 No.6

No.6

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,352 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 05:51 PM

Not projecting at all. "poo fight" who says "poo fight"? You want bizarre, now that is bizarre!
Enjoy your sail tonight folks.

#176 'moondance44

'moondance44

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,165 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 06:09 PM

Somebody ate my strawberries! Ensign Espo! Report to the bridge immediately! There will be no shore leavve for ANYONE until the guilty party confesses! No shore leave! I"ll teach you to steal my strawberries. You thinl the old man is over the hill? 0i hear you whispering behind my back. Avoiding eye contact. I'll show you!

Who took my strawberries!!!!!

#177 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 06:18 PM

Racers,

As you may have noticed, Alviento has not entered this year's Wednesday Night Race Series Tony Sklarew has been having some respiratory health issues which have been keeping him from participating.

Earlier this week, on doctor's orders, he was sent to the emergency room and then admitted to Westchester Medical Center to undergo a procedure to clear his lungs. His doctors now feel it necessary to operate, which is scheduled to happen this evening.

Since most of us know Tony, he asked that I send out this message. Please join me in wishing him well for the operation this evening and recovery over the next several days.

If anything further develops, I'll be sure to let you know.

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
EBYRA Commodore
Captain of the Starship Enterprise

#178 Albatros

Albatros

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,708 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 06:41 PM

Racers,

As you may have noticed, Alviento has not entered this year's Wednesday Night Race Series Tony Sklarew has been having some respiratory health issues which have been keeping him from participating.

Earlier this week, on doctor's orders, he was sent to the emergency room and then admitted to Westchester Medical Center to undergo a procedure to clear his lungs. His doctors now feel it necessary to operate, which is scheduled to happen this evening.

Since most of us know Tony, he asked that I send out this message. Please join me in wishing him well for the operation this evening and recovery over the next several days.

If anything further develops, I'll be sure to let you know.

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
EBYRA Commodore
Captain of the Starship Enterprise

this advertisement was brought to you courtesy of

Boatlife
Boatlife
Boatlife
Boatlife

and Parmeggiano Reggiano, the foodstuff of all cheesemonauts

back to your regular program, whatever it was

#179 sailman

sailman

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,816 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 06:43 PM

Somebody ate my strawberries! Ensign Espo! Report to the bridge immediately! There will be no shore leavve for ANYONE until the guilty party confesses! No shore leave! I"ll teach you to steal my strawberries. You thinl the old man is over the hill? 0i hear you whispering behind my back. Avoiding eye contact. I'll show you!

It was the cook!

#180 jesposito

jesposito

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,699 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:28 PM

Of course what is really funny is that the USCG only updated their database AFTER this little discussion started up yesterday. I don't much believe in coincidences johnnie. So what did you do, have the coasties send you that via fax after calling them yesterday afternoon? Took you 24 hours to get the cancellation and then alter it to May 1st? Too fukin funny.
Of course knowing how you operate, I naturally took a screenshot of Hustlers database entry. I can post it if you like.
Remember, you were gonna show the registration and title. That plan go out the window?

But let's get down to the point. Your dad owned the boat from 1992 until 2012, yet of course you have pretended you owned the boat. Me picking on you about it stuck in your craw so badly that you finally convinced the old man to sign it over. How said daddy had to give his son (who is in his mid forties) his boat of twenty years so you could try and save face. And you call others, who you really know squat about, losers.

BTW, no one is jealous of you aging 4kts shitbox, no one.

You are a complete douche nozzle.
Yeah that's what happens in life if you father lives long enough. He gives the boat that he and his son enjoyed sailing and racing and WINNING for 20 years to his son. But I guess you wouldn't know about that. Oh well.
My name and his name will continue to be on all scartch sheets for as long as I deciede to sail that boat.
If you had any integrity you would be able to hold down a job, you just might possibly be able to campaign your own boat someday. Like I said before only time will tell, Loser!

#181 No.6

No.6

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,352 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:35 PM

Right, your dad had to give you the boat while I got one for my Father to sail to Bermuda.
All those years denying that you didn't own the boat.....Mr. Honesty and Integrity you are.

Wait, he had to give you the boat? In your mid forties and daddy has to give you the boat? Holy crap that is funny. Almost as funny as you paint and wash bottoms because you are a people person.

#182 btbotfa

btbotfa

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:41 PM

It was the cook!

I can prove who took them, get a bucket of sand, start scooping.....

#183 bheintz

bheintz

Anarchist

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:50 PM

"Ahh, but the strawberries, that's, that's where I had them. They laughed at me and made jokes, but I proved beyond a shadow of a doubt and with geometric logic that a duplicate key to the wardroom icebox did exist... Naturally, I can only cover these things from memory. If I've left anything out, why just ask me specific questions and I'll be glad to answer them one by one."

I hope Tony Sklarew is ok, and we wish him well.

Now, without further interruption . . . back to the show

#184 btbotfa

btbotfa

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:50 PM

Captain Queeg: Ahh, but the strawberries that's... that's where I had them. They laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with... geometric logic... that a duplicate key to the wardroom icebox DID exist, and I'd have produced that key if they hadn't of pulled the Caine out of action. I, I, I know now they were only trying to protect some fellow officers...

#185 jesposito

jesposito

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,699 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:19 PM

Right, your dad had to give you the boat while I got one for my Father to sail to Bermuda.
All those years denying that you didn't own the boat.....Mr. Honesty and Integrity you are.

Wait, he had to give you the boat? In your mid forties and daddy has to give you the boat? Holy crap that is funny. Almost as funny as you paint and wash bottoms because you are a people person.

You must have stolen it, since you haven't been able to hold down a job for the 20 years or so that I know you. I doubt you bought it. I guess the boat he sailed to Bermuda on must be the POS you live on in the creek of New Rochelle. You are one step above poverty. Unlike you I actually have some marketable skills, painting the racing sailboats at Consolidated happens to be a passion of mine.If you were good at anything you would know what having a passion is. Keep crewing for people and bouncing form job to job, I'll see standing on the unemployment line as I drive by. I hope your not on fire when I do, because I wouldn't piss on ya if you were. LOSER!

#186 No.6

No.6

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,352 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:33 PM

You wouldn't know what a Hylas 42 was if it bit you in that stunada ass of yours.

#187 'moondance44

'moondance44

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,165 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 11:26 PM

Captain Queeg: Ahh, but the strawberries that's... that's where I had them. They laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with... geometric logic... that a duplicate key to the wardroom icebox DID exist, and I'd have produced that key if they hadn't of pulled the Caine out of action. I, I, I know now they were only trying to protect some fellow officers...

Jose Ferrer dressing down Fred MacMurray after the trial. One of the greatest 3 minutes in film. he should have won an Oscar.

'If you want to do anything about it I;'ll be outside. I'm alot drunker than you, so it will be a fair fight.

Caine Mutiny

#188 sailman

sailman

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,816 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:25 AM

Jose Ferrer dressing down Fred MacMurray after the trial. One of the greatest 3 minutes in film. he should have won an Oscar.

'If you want to do anything about it I;'ll be outside. I'm alot drunker than you, so it will be a fair fight.

Caine Mutiny

Agreed.

#189 Mastadon

Mastadon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 03:55 AM

As an amateur sailor, learning the art, I don't feel like I should say much here amongst the pros and longtime Long Island Sound lifers. But...I see City Island, with its history and sailing culture that I want to be a part of and then I get smoked by the bullshit infighting and chest thumping, and I just want to ask where, how, when is someone going to point out ways to make sailing better in Eastchester Bay? A small step would be nice; a comment on our local thread about how someone is doing better at learning the tidal flows, or maybe an idea about getting the j24's back into the fray. You all seem like smart guys, you must be to sail so well. I would like to get newbies I meet who want to learn more about sailing in New York to jump onto SA to get started, but, frankly, who would want to after reading your comments to each other? I'm not saying that shit talk isn't part of competition, but for fucks sake, this is going out to the world, sailing and otherwise. I'd like to see the people I respect on the water try to get other people out as well.

end of rant. And safe passage to the rest of the Bermuda racers, just stay behind us.

#190 bheintz

bheintz

Anarchist

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 11:57 AM

I'm not saying that shit talk isn't part of competition, but for fucks sake, this is going out to the world, sailing and otherwise. I'd like to see the people I respect on the water try to get other people out as well.

While it may not be for everyone, what Jeff and John have found together on Sailing Anarchy is special.

#191 btbotfa

btbotfa

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 11:58 AM

Caine Mutiny

Agreed.

Second that emotion-Ferrer's whole reaction to the group makes you think-when they take the helm from Queeg after he keeps trying to swamp the ship, seems like a no-brainer but ......

#192 btbotfa

btbotfa

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:00 PM

I'm not saying that shit talk isn't part of competition, but for fucks sake, this is going out to the world, sailing and otherwise. I'd like to see the people I respect on the water try to get other people out as well.

While it may not be for everyone, what Jeff and John have found together on Sailing Anarchy is special.

Kind of like watching a train wreck or dwarves jello-wrestling.....

#193 jacktar

jacktar

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:13 PM

So, I hear there was a race last night...

#194 Snaggletooth

Snaggletooth

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,744 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:13 PM

Second that emotion-Ferrer's whole reaction to the group makes you think-when they take the helm from Queeg after he keeps trying to swamp the ship, seems like a no-brainer but ......

Cobining laste to thouhts.....de we neede a Ferrare licke charactere to skoalde the unrully officers with theire owne ajenda? (JD & E) Gette them backe to saime playfielde and interacying nicety?? :) Ore injoy the showe?? :)

#195 jacktar

jacktar

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:29 PM

Cobining laste to thouhts.....de we neede a Ferrare licke charactere to skoalde the unrully officers with theire owne ajenda? (JD & E) Gette them backe to saime playfielde and interacying nicety?? :) Ore injoy the showe?? :)

Eyem notte injoyeng thisse.

#196 'moondance44

'moondance44

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,165 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 01:09 PM

JD? Hee nat arund aneemore. But hee wud lik tyhiz I tink.

#197 Snaggletooth

Snaggletooth

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,744 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 01:21 PM

JD? Hee nat arund aneemore. But hee wud lik tyhiz I tink.

No no no I ment John Drake, soory foure confiusen. :)

#198 No.6

No.6

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,352 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:12 PM

I think you folks are missing the point (if there is one!). johnnie likes to shite on every other thread to do with sailing in our little pond. Once that shit-show rolled into the EBYRA thread, one johnnie actually has a vested interest in, I thought giving him a taste of his own medicine would be in order. Doubtful he can understand that and take it to heart, but one has to try.

Now back to EBYRA sailing last night. How did it go? Good breeze? Who won?

BTW, Moondance talking and thinking like Snaggy is really a strain on one's senses.

#199 jacktar

jacktar

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 03:04 PM

Other than a little drama in the non-spin divisions, it went quite well. There was enough breeze to get everyone around in good order, although it was pretty fluky up at the top mark between the islands. Who won? - http://dl.dropbox.co...4/Wed061312.pdf

Andiamo recovered from some bad air at the start to sail off to the horizon for the win. J/29s got the bullets in divisions 4 and 5. Mr. Tap Toe did not have their best night.

#200 btbotfa

btbotfa

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 03:14 PM

I think you folks are missing the point (if there is one!). johnnie likes to shite on every other thread to do with sailing in our little pond. Once that shit-show rolled into the EBYRA thread, one johnnie actually has a vested interest in, I thought giving him a taste of his own medicine would be in order. Doubtful he can understand that and take it to heart, but one has to try.

BTW, Moondance talking and thinking like Snaggy is really a strain on one's senses.

this sounds like tilting at windmills Don Quixote...didn't Ferrer play that role as well?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users