15 replies to this topic

#1 DanimalNZ

DanimalNZ

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 07:37 AM

i see they are no loner being produced in USA - but do any know if there are any about in Oz?

#2 GybeSetŪ

GybeSetŪ

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,188 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:04 AM

none

1 in NZ

#3 Mambo Kings

Mambo Kings

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,579 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 06:23 PM

i see they are no loner being produced in USA - but do any know if there are any about in Oz?

No kidding! They were last made in 1999 or thereabouts.

#4 ultraracer613um

ultraracer613um

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 06:27 PM

Mambo and I are in the process of purchasing the tooling.

our plan is to build an all-carbon version. if you're intersted, PM either of us - we can build two at once and save a bit on cost.

#5 Mambo Kings

Mambo Kings

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,579 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 07:55 PM

our plan is to build an all-carbon version. if you're intersted, PM either of us - we can build two at once and save a bit on cost.

My father, who is Minister of Energy in Nigeria, is going to front the costs for the tooling. Unfortunately due to foreign currency controls, we need to route this money through a friendly third party. We would be willing to give you the second boat for free if you could help us with this.

#6 Ryley

Ryley

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,017 posts
  • Interests:Sailing, Photography, Sailing, Mountain Biking.. did I mention sailing?

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:35 PM

Grrrr.. I'd love to see new ones built. Of course, with the old ones going for 25000 - 35000 it'd be hard to bring this in at a reasonable price. Still, it's on my short list of boats, if I ever sold the Elliott.

#7 Timbo

Timbo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts
  • Interests:Life's Short...

Sail Fast!

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:45 PM

Oh, Oh, Oh, ME Mr. Kotter!, Me!.... :D :D

#8 boneboy

boneboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:29 PM

My father, who is Minister of Energy in Nigeria, is going to front the costs for the tooling. Unfortunately due to foreign currency controls, we need to route this money through a friendly third party. We would be willing to give you the second boat for free if you could help us with this.

Mambo

As I seem to fund most of ultra's parties and dependencies (which are numerous), I was considering setting up a LLC to off set the tax burden. As such " SeaMonkey's Projects, Endeavors, Rehab, and Merchandising Bank will soon be a real entity. We at S,P,E,R,M Bank will be happy to launder, er clear your finances in order to facilitate the purchase of yet another toy for Ultra. We anxiously await your first deposit

SeaMonkey

#9 RockHead

RockHead

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:39 PM

Mambo

As I seem to fund most of ultra's parties and dependencies (which are numerous), I was considering setting up a LLC to off set the tax burden. As such " SeaMonkey's Projects, Endeavors, Rehab, and Merchandising Bank will soon be a real entity. We at S,P,E,R,M Bank will be happy to launder, er clear your finances in order to facilitate the purchase of yet another toy for Ultra. We anxiously await your first deposit

SeaMonkey

Mambo will be spanking the (Sea)Monkey to make a deposit shortly. Or, er, wait.. is that Schoonerman?

#10 port tack

port tack

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:41 PM

Mambo

SeaMonkey

Just curious, the 830 was already a very light boat how much more weight savings do you think you can get from carbon? What other changes do you guys plan on making?

#11 Mambo Kings

Mambo Kings

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,579 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:49 PM

Mambo

SeaMonkey

Dear Mr Boneboy, I am honored to do you. It is $800,000 we will be transferring to an account of your choosing and we are glad to allow you 10% to cover your reasonable expenses.

Ultra sounds like a real american Yahoo, so we will set up a Monkey - Proposed Undertaking to Sell Sailboat to Yahoo account at National Grand Bank of Nigeria in Switzerland. The bank needs a small currency fee to proceed.

Please make a deposit from the SPERM Bank into the Monkey P.U.S.S.Y .

Thank you for bending over backwards to help us with this esteemed matter. This makes us very happy.

#12 ultraracer613um

ultraracer613um

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 12:16 AM

I'm confused, usually the monkey is bending over forward during transactions
[/quote]

[/quote]

Mambo

SeaMonkey
[/quote]

Dear Mr Boneboy, I am honored to do you. It is $800,000 we will be transferring to an account of your choosing and we are glad to allow you 10% to cover your reasonable expenses.

Ultra sounds like a real american Yahoo, so we will set up a Monkey - Proposed Undertaking to Sell Sailboat to Yahoo account at National Grand Bank of Nigeria in Switzerland. The bank needs a small currency fee to proceed.

Please make a deposit from the SPERM Bank into the Monkey P.U.S.S.Y .

Thank you for bending over backwards to help us with this esteemed matter. This makes us very happy.
[/quote]

#13 Mambo Kings

Mambo Kings

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,579 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:25 AM

I'm confused, usually the monkey is bending over forward during transactions

Yes Honored sir. Please to watch the video again. The sea monkey is facing forward doing his transaction but then he has a problem from his backwards. This makes us very happy. Even the Mrs Mambo laugh at this.

This is good material for the Animal 2012 spinning sail, we say.

How many deposits have we collected for the Viper 830?

#14 boneboy

boneboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:29 PM

Dear Sirs Ultraracer and Mambo Kings;

I regret to inform you there has been an unexpected/unfortunate change of plan with regards to the funding of Viper 830 molds. It would seem that a certain "war" has been declared on SeaMonkey inc, by a certain "Team Animal". As such much of our funding will be diverted towards this campaign and the purchase of " Monkey swag" Furthermore, the grand furor of our company (wife) has gotten wind of my earlier proposal. She has subsequently invoked the Capitation Of Needless Deposits Of Money clause that is written into the constitution of the SPERM bank. She says that the clause is for my own "protection" and will provide "prophylaxis" against harmfull deposits.

In summary gentlemen, I fear the current application of the CONDOM clause will prevent us from seeing a "happy ending" to your dilemma.

Sincereley

SeaMonkey

#15 Mambo Kings

Mambo Kings

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,579 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:33 PM

Dear Sirs Ultraracer and Mambo Kings;

I regret to inform you there has been an unexpected/unfortunate change of plan with regards to the funding of Viper 830 molds. It would seem that a certain "war" has been declared on SeaMonkey inc, by a certain "Team Animal". As such much of our funding will be diverted towards this campaign and the purchase of " Monkey swag" Furthermore, the grand furor of our company (wife) has gotten wind of my earlier proposal. She has subsequently invoked the Capitation Of Needless Deposits Of Money clause that is written into the constitution of the SPERM bank. She says that the clause is for my own "protection" and will provide "prophylaxis" against harmfull deposits.

In summary gentlemen, I fear the current application of the CONDOM clause will prevent us from seeing a "happy ending" to your dilemma.

Sincereley

SeaMonkey

I am not sure that the boat you own or the company you keep is condusive to "safe sailing", but good luck with that.

Its about time we got Ryley out on a Viper. He lives in Boston, sails in Marblehead and likes fast boats. Why hasnt someone stuck him on the business end of a Viper tiller? He should get a ride for the Marblehead NAs and help us face the wrath of the Texans.

#16 Timbo

Timbo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts
  • Interests:Life's Short...

Sail Fast!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:50 AM

Keep your eyes open... there will be some Californicators charging in from the Left Side.. B)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users