121 replies to this topic

#101 NGS

NGS

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,349 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 06:10 PM

Somebody should call a Waaaaahmbulance....

What I'd like to know, is when the hell does he find the time for the Practice of Medicine...?

And, doesn't his "Staff" - while burdened with the chore of processing all those Medicaid/Medicare claims and whatnot - get in the slightest bit annoyed, that he spends so much of his precious time posting here?

Picture his elderly patient in an exam robe, sitting on the edge of a cold exam table with his feet dangling a foot off the ground, waiting for Dr. Jellyfinger to finish his PA post in his office before angrily returning for the prostate exam.

I would guess that the "K, I," and comma key don't smell that great.

Civility from the Left. Lie, cheat, steal, denigrate, but at all costs avoid.

Breitbart had you pegged. You hated him because he told the truth about ACORN and everything else that crawled out of the liberal sewer. It's no wonder you celebrate his death. Here's what the hippies had to say about him in Rolling Stone:

So Andrew Breitbart is dead. Here's what I have to say to that, and I'm sure Breitbart himself would have respected this reaction: Good! Fuck him. I couldn't be happier that he's dead. http://www.rollingst...douche-20120301

Higher forms of life have been hatched from larvae.

#102 kent_island_sailor

kent_island_sailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,517 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 06:32 PM

:lol: :lol:
So Breitbart spitting on Kennedy's grave wasn't crude and unseemly, it was a *public service*.
OK - got it :rolleyes:

#103 Jon Eisberg

Jon Eisberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,992 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 06:39 PM

What I'd like to know, is when the hell does he find the time for the Practice of Medicine...?

And, doesn't his "Staff" - while burdened with the chore of processing all those Medicaid/Medicare claims and whatnot - get in the slightest bit annoyed, that he spends so much of his precious time posting here?

Picture his elderly patient in an exam robe, sitting on the edge of a cold exam table with his feet dangling a foot off the ground, waiting for Dr. Jellyfinger to finish his PA post in his office before angrily returning for the prostate exam.

I would guess that the "K, I," and comma key don't smell that great.

Classic...

Because, of course, your post does PRECISELY that, if it is to be considered a reply to the previous posts you've just quoted...

Breitbart had you pegged. You hated him because he told the truth about ACORN and everything else that crawled out of the liberal sewer. It's no wonder you celebrate his death.

Although I thought I made it clear earlier in this thread, I most definitely DO NOT "celebrate" Andrew Breitbart's death...

We should all be saddened, the world has lost a marvelous Entertainer...

#104 benwynn

benwynn

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,022 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 06:54 PM

Even when I call you on it, you can't stop.

It's just impulse at this point, isn't it?

Ben

#105 tikipete

tikipete

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,581 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 06:59 PM

He was a dirt bag, the world is better off without him.

#106 Sol No-Ebola Rosenberg

Sol No-Ebola Rosenberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52,240 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:02 PM

Ben

Civility is required...

Sometimes.

Key-Reist, I can't believe the lunacy, and it's only March. By November things are going to be crazy.

#107 Mark K

Mark K

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,618 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:05 PM

So Andrew Breitbart is dead. Here's what I have to say to that, and I'm sure Breitbart himself would have respected this reaction: Good! Fuck him. I couldn't be happier that he's dead. http://www.rollingst...douche-20120301

Off topic, but for a laugh, google up Matt Tabbi's reviews of Tom Friedmans books.

#108 mr_fabulous

mr_fabulous

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,984 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:20 PM

Ben

Civility is required...

Sometimes.

Key-Reist, I can't believe the lunacy, and it's only March. By November things are going to be crazy.

What's really amazing is who the wing-nuts detach themselves from all logic and reason to support their team, even when the argument is doomed to fail and is against their own interests. I'm beginning to think the whole birth control thing is a moderate Republican ploy seal crazy Santorum's fate in the primaries. Why else would McConnel ever have allowed such a loser to get to the floor?

#109 Remodel

Remodel

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,451 posts
  • Interests:Sailboat racing and long distance cruising

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:26 PM

What's really amazing is who the wing-nuts detach themselves from all logic and reason to support their team, even when the argument is doomed to fail and is against their own interests. I'm beginning to think the whole birth control thing is a moderate Republican ploy seal crazy Santorum's fate in the primaries. Why else would McConnel ever have allowed such a loser to get to the floor?

Bullseye! Someone give that man a knish! It's amazing to see the tea partiers being manipulated so easily.

#110 Sol No-Ebola Rosenberg

Sol No-Ebola Rosenberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52,240 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:33 PM

Bullseye! Someone give that man a knish! It's amazing to see the tea partiers being manipulated so easily.

Oh come on, now. A plot like that is sinister. It can't be the good guys doing it.

#111 Remodel

Remodel

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,451 posts
  • Interests:Sailboat racing and long distance cruising

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:22 PM

Oh come on, now. A plot like that is sinister. It can't be the good guys doing it.

There aren't any good guys in Washington...

#112 Sol No-Ebola Rosenberg

Sol No-Ebola Rosenberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52,240 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:29 PM

There aren't any good guys in Washington...

Agreed, but we're gonna turn that around once we get the right to vote given to the Americans that really make things happen in this country.

#113 B.J. Porter

B.J. Porter

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,081 posts
  • Interests:Hallberg-Rassy 53 "Evenstar"

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:44 PM

So Breitbart spitting on Kennedy's grave wasn't crude and unseemly, it was a *public service*.

In fairness to Breitbart, he wasn't "spitting on his grave" as the Senator's corpse was still cooling and he hadn't actually been buried.

#114 Sol No-Ebola Rosenberg

Sol No-Ebola Rosenberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52,240 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:47 PM

In fairness to Breitbart, he wasn't "spitting on his grave" as the Senator's corpse was still cooling and he hadn't actually been buried.

well, that fails my test.

#115 B.J. Porter

B.J. Porter

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,081 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:55 PM

Civility is required...

Sometimes.

It's going to be a LOOONG Silly Season this time around, Obama hasn't actually started campaigning yet.

I'm kind of happy that I will probably be on a boat well off shore for the election and immediate aftermath.

#116 craigiri

craigiri

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,340 posts
  • Interests:Sailing, Innovation, Web Development, Writing, etc.

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:26 PM

It's going to be a LOOONG Silly Season this time around, Obama hasn't actually started campaigning yet.

I'm kind of happy that I will probably be on a boat well off shore for the election and immediate aftermath.

You'll never escape it - you know it!

#117 craigiri

craigiri

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,340 posts
  • Interests:Sailing, Innovation, Web Development, Writing, etc.

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:33 PM

You hated him because he told the truth......about CNN and stuff like that!

Yeah, I really liked his honorable video reporting with O'Keefe. A real "fact finder"....for sure!

http://articles.cnn.com/2010-09-29/us/okeefe.cnn.prank_1_hannah-giles-undercover-videos-james-o-keefe?_s=PM:US
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/29/james-okeefe-cnn-abbie-boudreau_n_743313.html

If that guy O'keefe drops, the world will be another notch better.....

Breitbart, who gave O'Keefe all his money and airplay, then acted like he didn't support this type of thing! Wow.....

I guess, NGS, that larve trains begets other larvae.

"CNN's Scott Zamost reportsthat during the production of a CNN documentary series on young up-and-coming conservative activists, infamous "ACORN pimp" James O'Keefe hatched a strange plot to pull a prank on CNN Investigative Correspondent Abbie Boudreau, involving a staged seduction attempt on a boat, with candles and dildos. Huh, what?"

The amazing thing is that righties honor a guy like that! Instead of a clown, he's called an "activist". He's a bigger ho than then one he dressed up as.

#118 B.J. Porter

B.J. Porter

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,081 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 02:56 AM

You'll never escape it - you know it!

http://www.worldcruising.com/carib1500/

Weather permitting departure date is November 4th, should take me 7-8 days.

The downside is I will probably get updates via the daily SSB nets, but that's about it...

#119 Olsonist

Olsonist

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,269 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 06:25 AM

Rest in Shit, Andrew.

#120 benwynn

benwynn

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,022 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 06:40 AM

Video of Liberals gleefully dancing upon the grave of Andrew Breitbart.

http://www.breitbart...y-on-breitbart/

Just another example of Liberals behaving badly. Because that's what Liberals do. They are mean dispicable hypocritical scumbags. And so are Jews, by the way.

Ben

#121 By the lee

By the lee

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,010 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 07:08 AM

What a cocksucking raving cunt that guy was.

I'm glad he's gone.

<_<

#122 Sol No-Ebola Rosenberg

Sol No-Ebola Rosenberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52,240 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:03 AM

He sure hung Okeefe out to dry.

http://nymag.com/dai...loyee-100k.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic