56 replies to this topic

#1 Bus Driver

Bus Driver

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,462 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 12:40 PM

This asshole up and leaves his wife and kids to move in with his 18 year-old former student/current lover. Take note that his 17 year-old daughter attends the same school and has to deal with it.

Sorry, but this is just sick.

Link

#2 atoyot

atoyot

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,123 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 12:55 PM

According to my Tech-Ed teacher friend and sailing buddy, balling even an 18-y.o. here would get him (my friend) banned from teaching forever in DE and charged criminally due to the codified authority figure/subordinate relationship in the classroom.

Even the pre-18 stuff does seem a bit creepy. Besides, the kid doesn't look all that cute to begin with. May be he'll meet some companions closer to his own age, following his conviction.

#3 Bus Driver

Bus Driver

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,462 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:25 PM

As many here know, I teach HS Science in Baltimore City. Were I to completely lose my mind and my moral compass, I cannot imagine returning to my classroom after this story broke. That his daughter attends the school makes it that much more creepy.

I want to take a shower after reading this.

#4 Ajax

Ajax

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,298 posts
  • Interests:The sea, women, history, women who like the sea. Racing, crewing, travel, reading, learning.

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:12 PM

As many here know, I teach HS Science in Baltimore City. Were I to completely lose my mind and my moral compass, I cannot imagine returning to my classroom after this story broke. That his daughter attends the school makes it that much more creepy.

I did not know this. Dude, you're a warrior in the teacher community. I don't know how you do it.

#5 sailflat

sailflat

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,147 posts
  • Interests:Interested in skiing.
    But not interested in Curling.
    Although Curling was not as bad as I thought.
    Why is it called Curling ? But I digress.
    Interested in pithy and provocative post on Sailing Anarchy.
    Disinterested in Birthdays.
    Who tells the truth about their age on the interweb anyway?
    No interest in reading about other people's interests every time they make a post.
    Gardening.
    A good book is interesting.
    I think the Kindle loses something.
    Interested in boats that people race.
    I doubt anyone has any interest in my multihull racing.
    New found interest in horseback riding, playing Polo to be specific.

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:12 PM

Wonder if he might be friends with Weid Stowe... Perhaps they are planning 1000 days of drifting as well.

#6 plchacker

plchacker

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,710 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:28 PM

That behavior will not fly at all here. He has a serious self esteem problem.

#7 Timo42

Timo42

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,682 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:31 PM

Creepy

Cree

py

#8 President Eisenhowler

President Eisenhowler

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,449 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:54 PM

It's a classical Greek tragedy. Seriously broken people, thrashing around and doing a lot of collateral damage to innocents.

#9 v-max

v-max

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,087 posts
  • Interests:Vary daily

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:19 PM

Mr. Hooker?

#10 grabbler

grabbler

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts
  • Interests:Drinking beer.
    Mowing.
    Drinking beer while mowing.

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:45 PM

#11 billy backstay

billy backstay

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,262 posts
  • Interests:boats, cars, girls....

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:52 PM

Figures it's in california; we need to send Boothy over to knock the guy around a bit!!:o

Kudos, Bus Driver! Teachers are for the most part overworked, underpaid and underappreciated...:D

#12 GRUMPY

GRUMPY

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,695 posts
  • Interests:Hobie Miracle 20

Posted 02 March 2012 - 04:12 PM

Savvy that. A lot.

#13 Mojo Risin

Mojo Risin

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,758 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 04:57 PM

I thought you were a bus driver.

#14 Touch of Gray

Touch of Gray

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,644 posts
  • Interests:SA

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:01 PM

Bus science eh?

#15 mikewof

mikewof

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,815 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:03 PM

Fuck you Mojo! I'm taking a crap in the office shitter when I read this, now I can't stop laughing, which sounds pretty fucked up to hear some guy.in a shitter stall laughing uncontrollably.

#16 atoyot

atoyot

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,123 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:15 PM

Smart Phones: revolutionizing the way we use men's rooms.

#17 Mojo Risin

Mojo Risin

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,758 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:16 PM

Fuck you Mojo! I'm taking a crap in the office shitter when I read this, now I can't stop laughing, which sounds pretty fucked up to hear some guy.in a shitter stall laughing uncontrollably.

It wasn't that funny. What really made you start laughing?

#18 El Mariachi

El Mariachi

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,193 posts
  • Interests:Not dying.

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:18 PM

The guy next to him has a wide stance?....

#19 Snaggletooth

Snaggletooth

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,908 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:22 PM

I woodente aske that..... :)

#20 Mojo Risin

Mojo Risin

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,758 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:23 PM

I woodente aske that..... :)

Gud pointe.

#21 Owen

Owen

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:29 PM

Funny how the Real school scandal that broke a few weeks ago was so outrageously horrendous that it didn't even make it to these pages, probably because there's nothing to argue about-- LAUSD, google "Mark Berndt" or "semen cookie" or my favorite, "molest-ache", the favored facial hair of creepy bastards everywhere. The latest fun fact in that story is that during budget battles a few years ago, the Union negotiated that 'unproven allegations of impropriety' would be expunged from records after 3 years. Nice.

I think all male teachers should be eliminated from the classroom. Oh wait, I are one.

#22 Mojo Risin

Mojo Risin

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,758 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:33 PM

Funny how the Real school scandal that broke a few weeks ago was so outrageously horrendous that it didn't even make it to these pages, probably because there's nothing to argue about-- LAUSD, google "Mark Berndt" or "semen cookie" or my favorite, "molest-ache", the favored facial hair of creepy bastards everywhere. The latest fun fact in that story is that during budget battles a few years ago, the Union negotiated that 'unproven allegations of impropriety' would be expunged from records after 3 years. Nice.

I think all male teachers should be eliminated from the classroom. Oh wait, I are one.

You might include female teachers also. They've been known to have sex with minor boys as well.

#23 El Mariachi

El Mariachi

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,193 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:34 PM

I actually started a thread in P/A a few weeks ago about all of the fuknanigans going on with the LAUSD....but I was so pissed & disgusted I didn't continue on. My Doc thought that was a good career move on my part.....

#24 El Mariachi

El Mariachi

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,193 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:39 PM

That behavior will not fly at all here. He has a serious self esteem problem.

I'm ticking off the minutes as we speak when I can finally move to a place such as that....

#25 Left Hook

Left Hook

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,999 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:47 PM

He looked down.

#26 dde

dde

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,957 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:48 PM

How does it goes....men were born with two heads but only enough blood to operate one at a time...?

#27 boomer

boomer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,105 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 06:10 PM

After observing him play patty-cake with BG I thought the same...

#28 silent bob

silent bob

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,249 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:36 PM

LAUSD has just come up with a revolutionary way to solve all the molestation cases pending:

L.A. Unified bans blindfolding during lessons

There, wasn't that simple?

Posted Image

And then the ZINGER: Making BUTTER is now prohibited. WTFPosted Image?

#29 NACRADUDE

NACRADUDE

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,274 posts
  • Interests:Various women, various boats, and various states of consciousness.

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:39 PM

This dildo is lucky that's not my fucking daughter.

He would go to sleep, in the desert, in a shallow hole, cuddling a bag of lime.

#30 4knotSB

4knotSB

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 02:36 AM

Bus driver is not a bus driver? Next they'll claim El Mariachi is tone deaf.

#31 Bus Driver

Bus Driver

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,462 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:15 AM

Well, you thought wrong.

And, you can let go of what transpired between me and the reptile anytime now.

#32 Dorado

Dorado

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:31 AM

Well, you thought wrong.

Word

I have noticed disturbance in the "Stupid" force.

Hopefully somebody made a suitcase out of his hide and shipped him to a land far far away

Unfortunately, nature abhors a vacumn and some of the noobs are filling the void <_<

#33 boomer

boomer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,105 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 05:28 AM

Well, you thought wrong.

I knew your occupation.

It was a play on words Frances...like flipping the dog a bone... ;)

In less then half a page of that thread,didn't see anything worth holding onto or a need to return.

#34 billy backstay

billy backstay

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,262 posts
  • Interests:boats, cars, girls....

Posted 03 March 2012 - 05:51 AM

Bus driver is not a bus driver? Next they'll claim El Mariachi is tone deaf.

He can't help it! Too many hours at the rifle range before ear protection was mandatory..:lol:

#35 Gouvernail

Gouvernail

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,923 posts
  • Interests:margaritas, hippie chicks, durable flying discs for retriever dog play

Posted 03 March 2012 - 06:00 AM

Wehn I was in ninth grade one of my favorite Girlfriend classmates was dating a senior. My older sister was a freshman at Michigan that year and when she came home for Thanksgiving I told her about carol dating teh senior guy becuase he was so much cooler than teh ninth grade guys.

Her reply taught me, and my friends who were present, about guys like that... "If he was actually cool he would be popular in hios own age group and dating girls his own age.. The only reason any guy dates a younger girl like that is he is NOT cool enough to hang with people his own age."

I gotta believe it would be a good thing to teach all young kids that older kids who hang out with younger kids are by defintition Uncool and downright creepy.

The teacher who hits on ANY high school kid should ALWAYS get the response, "I think you need to go visit a shrink."

It simply cannot be that hard to teach the kids to be automatically creeped out by interested older people.

#36 tigger12

tigger12

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 920 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 06:20 AM

Sickening. Up here, anyone 17 and under cannot have a consensual relationship with someone in a position of power and authority. A little light reading...

http://www.justice.g...fo/sex_abu.html

BTW, good on Bus Driver for doing what he does.

#37 Gouvernail

Gouvernail

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,923 posts
  • Interests:margaritas, hippie chicks, durable flying discs for retriever dog play

Posted 03 March 2012 - 07:02 AM

Sickening. Up here, anyone 17 and under cannot have a consensual relationship with someone in a position of power and authority. A little light reading...

http://www.justice.g...fo/sex_abu.html

BTW, good on Bus Driver for doing what he does.

Everybody has laws. Laws are the last resort as they can only be appled after the dastardly deed has been done. The key to protecting the kids is to condition them to properly react to old creepy people..

#38 Barkley

Barkley

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,940 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 07:26 AM

Not aimed at you BD, just seemed appropriate for the thread:

Posted Image

#39 Soņadora

Soņadora

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,777 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 08:03 AM

I have 3 daughters and I am

not

stable

not

stable

:blink:

#40 Lido Guy

Lido Guy

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 08:45 AM

Posted Image

Gas for $1.09/gal? Get the fuck out of here! :)

#41 the_abandoned_brane

the_abandoned_brane

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,203 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 08:59 AM

teaching as a means to pick up young chicks? Im in the wrong profession.

#42 friginindariggin

friginindariggin

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 02:25 PM

It's a classical Greek tragedy. Seriously broken people, thrashing around and doing a lot of collateral damage to innocents.

Indeed, this type of behavior probably contributed to the collapse of ancient Greek civilization, though they even had a word for it...pederasty, referring to young men and their older teachers.

Shit like this just doesn't shock me anymore.....remember Pamela not too Smart of the early '90's?

#43 Bus Driver

Bus Driver

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,462 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:57 PM

Posted Image

Nice one. No offense taken.

#44 Bus Driver

Bus Driver

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,462 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:59 PM

The teacher who hits on ANY high school kid should ALWAYS get thrown in a prison cell with a large man who has children of his own.

Edited for accuracy.

#45 jimbot

jimbot

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,332 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 05:45 PM

What's your problem BD? This was settled long ago with Bill and Monica.
1. Large age difference. Check
2. Subordinate relationship. Check
3. Daughter in close proximity in house and age.

I was outraged then, but I got over it. Now that average Americans are doing it, it's no big deal. Nothing to see here, move along.

Yeah, I know. Take it to PA.

#46 Bus Driver

Bus Driver

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,462 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 10:06 PM

Apparently, he's resigned his teaching position.

#47 chinabald

chinabald

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,403 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 02:40 AM

You must have been pissed to have not noticed that fact in the second paragraph of the first article you linked.

#48 Snaggletooth

Snaggletooth

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,908 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:10 AM

You must have been pissed to have not noticed that fact in the second paragraph of the first article you linked.

Whye woud he be? :)

#49 Bus Driver

Bus Driver

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,462 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:44 AM

Yep. By that point in the article, I was seeing red. And, apparently, not the words on the screen. Ooops.

#50 Cruisin Loser

Cruisin Loser

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,547 posts
  • Interests:Sailing, rock climbing, skiing, steatopygia, stuff

Posted 04 March 2012 - 05:56 AM

Her reply taught me, and my friends who were present, about guys like that... "If he was actually cool he would be popular in hios own age group and dating girls his own age.. The only reason any guy dates a younger girl like that is he is NOT cool enough to hang with people his own age."

Wisdom.

#51 bmiller

bmiller

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 01:08 PM

The reader comments after the article are as disturbing as the story itself.

#52 Bus Driver

Bus Driver

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,462 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:20 AM

This story may not be over. Hooker has been arrested for sex abuse of a minor involving a different former student.

#53 WarBird

WarBird

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,781 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:24 AM

Is she HOT????

#54 Bus Driver

Bus Driver

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,462 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:37 AM

Is she HOT????

Would that make it okay?

#55 Dutch-Rub

Dutch-Rub

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • Interests:this and that

Posted 07 April 2012 - 12:37 PM

what we have here are some very jealous dudes. bald ugly 41 year old hooks up with 18 year old hotty. whats not to like? it gives all of you hope and with hope you have to wake up and see just how disgusting you really are staying in your stinking lives!

#56 chinabald

chinabald

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,403 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:48 PM

The love was not meant to last. The relationship is over.
http://gma.yahoo.com...topstories.html

#57 El Mariachi

El Mariachi

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,193 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:36 PM

The love was not meant to last. The relationship is over.
http://gma.yahoo.com/california-student-relationship-teacher-moves-sexual-assault-arrest-131605656--abc-news-topstories.html

Gurlz gurlz gurlz, please, PLEASE dummy-the-fuk-up. S'kay?.....

"How could he lie to me for all these months and look me in the eye and tell me he loves me?" she said. "I don't know how someone could have such a cold heart."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users