1 reply to this topic

#1 UNC Fan

UNC Fan

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:40 PM

The Coronado Yacht Club Sail Fleet and Race Committee welcome the Flying Tiger 10s for two days of racing in South San Diego Bay on Saturday and Sunday, the 17th and 18th of March, for the San Diego NOOD Regatta.

Here is some information to make sure you have fun:

1) CYC is not publishing the NOR and SI's. Unfortunately, you will have to check out the SD NOOD site at http://www.sailingwo...attas/san-diego to access the documents, to register and to check out your competitors.

2) Ignore any mention of a skipper's meeting at San Diego Yacht Club. We'll have our own skipper's meeting at CYC, time to be determined and published soon.

3) I have enclosed a CYC addendum to the NOR for NOOD. Please read it. Of special concern is getting your boats off the guest dock after the regatta. Three times in the last two years, I've had to explain to our Commodore why the Flying Tigers leave their boats for days after the regattas. Tigers are welcome to raft up in the turning basin/guest dock on Friday and need to be gone no later than Monday. If you need additional days, please call the club at (619)435-2608 ahead of time to see if we have slips available.

4) Tigers keep running aground sailing to and from the race course. Check out the Glorietta bay chart in the CYC bar prior to sailing to the race course.

5) We continue our special low rates at our friendly CYC bar for Flying Tiger crews.

6) The I14, 505, Viper 640 and Ultimate 20 classes will also be sailing out of CYC starting on Friday. Expect about 50 boats.

See you soon and message me if you have any questions.

CYCSailor

Attached Files

#2 DA-WOODY

DA-WOODY

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,212 posts
  • Location:I'm in Sunny..-. Warm..& ..Dry San Diego . and your not :-)
  • Interests:Prime + 1 3/4

COUGARS COUGARS & More COUGARS

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:55 PM

The Coronado Yacht Club Sail Fleet and Race Committee welcome the Flying Tiger 10s for two days of racing in South San Diego Bay on Saturday and Sunday, the 17th and 18th of March, for the San Diego NOOD Regatta.

Here is some information to make sure you have fun:

1) CYC is not publishing the NOR and SI's. Unfortunately, you will have to check out the SD NOOD site at http://www.sailingwo...attas/san-diego to access the documents, to register and to check out your competitors.

2) Ignore any mention of a skipper's meeting at San Diego Yacht Club. We'll have our own skipper's meeting at CYC, time to be determined and published soon.

3) I have enclosed a CYC addendum to the NOR for NOOD. Please read it. Of special concern is getting your boats off the guest dock after the regatta. Three times in the last two years, I've had to explain to our Commodore why the Flying Tigers leave their boats for days after the regattas. Tigers are welcome to raft up in the turning basin/guest dock on Friday and need to be gone no later than Monday. If you need additional days, please call the club at (619)435-2608 ahead of time to see if we have slips available.

4) Tigers keep running aground sailing to and from the race course. Check out the Glorietta bay chart in the CYC bar prior to sailing to the race course.

5) We continue our special low rates at our friendly CYC bar for Flying Tiger crews.

6) The I14, 505, Viper 640 and Ultimate 20 classes will also be sailing out of CYC starting on Friday. Expect about 50 boats.

See you soon and message me if you have any questions.

CYCSailor

I want a Big Bag of PopCorn to go before each day of racing - Help a Bratha Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users