84 replies to this topic

#1 pogen

pogen

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,858 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 04:54 PM

Wow, that Nicole person is an idiot. So, basically, she failed to make a sale so she publicly trashes her potential customer.

After all this I doubt if any event organizer would touch her with a ten foot pole. The world abounds with mediocre photogs, after all. Why go with a proven psycho who will defame you or sue you if everything does not go her way?

#2 trenace

trenace

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,282 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:02 PM

BINGO

"Editorial" team didn't come out smelling like roses either

#3 pogen

pogen

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,858 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:49 PM

You know if Clean were really her friend he would have advised her to chill and do better next time rather than giving her the gun and bullet for the aforesaid foot-shooting.

#4 boomer

boomer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,204 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:58 PM

Wow, that Nicole person is an idiot. So, basically, she failed to make a sale so she publicly trashes her potential customer.

After all this I doubt if any event organizer would touch her with a ten foot pole. The world abounds with mediocre photogs, after all. Why go with a proven psycho who will defame you or sue you if everything does not go her way?

;)

#5 boomer

boomer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,204 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 07:10 PM

Posted Image

#6 Jabbawocky

Jabbawocky

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Interests:Lots

Posted 16 March 2012 - 07:14 PM

And now being unwilling to recognise they screwed up, amazing!!!

#7 Editor

Editor

Anarchist

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,666 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 07:18 PM

You know if Clean were really her friend he would have advised her to chill and do better next time rather than giving her the gun and bullet for the aforesaid foot-shooting.

actually we did just that and then heavily edited her rant. the thread was what it was until we got threatened with legal action, so it was shut down. and we ran the counterpoint to nicole's pov on the fp last night. seemed the best way to handle it.

#8 I'moutahere

I'moutahere

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,810 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 07:22 PM

actually we did just that and then heavily edited her rant. the thread was what it was until we got threatened with legal action, so it was shut down. and we ran the counterpoint to nicole's pov on the fp last night. seemed the best way to handle it.

The best way to handle it would be an apology to MHYC on the FP, and removing the "Closed Shop" story from the FP.

No doubt the threat to sue came from your "representative" in Sydney. She does that.

#9 EYESAILOR

EYESAILOR

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Interests:Myth busting.
    Bordeaux.
    Block Island Race Week

Posted 16 March 2012 - 07:24 PM

Just to be clear, Nicole threatened legal action?

Can we go over and occupy her website?

#10 Heriberto

Heriberto

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,061 posts
  • Interests:Mount Gay Sugarcane

Posted 16 March 2012 - 07:24 PM

Seems fair to me.

#11 Chilli_Dog

Chilli_Dog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 07:54 PM

So have I got this right, the woman who wrote this about the DM/SA case is threatening legal action because her rant back fired on her, from reading between the lines there was a lot more dirt on her than was let out of the bag in the deleted threads??

For future reference of what was written what could have invoked legal action?

"I ask the question, is it really worth it? The way I see it is; the only people "winning" here in this case are the lawyers! It is the lawyers bleeding the dollars from both sides, that's what lawyers do. Lawyers don't care who wins the case or which party has been wronged."

From here:
http://sailingimages...ithin-the-sport

#12 pogen

pogen

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,858 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:29 PM

She sounds like she would make someone a great ex-wife. B)

#13 I'moutahere

I'moutahere

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,810 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:49 PM

I'm a little late with this but I seem to remember Clean saying in the original (now deleted) thread that he/we had not changed or rewritten anything in her rant. I'm sure "The Advocate" could back me up on that point.

So I have to ask - who is/are "WE"?

#14 tuf-luf

tuf-luf

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,571 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 12:35 AM

I'm a little late with this but I seem to remember Clean saying in the original (now deleted) thread that he/we had not changed or rewritten anything in her rant. I'm sure "The Advocate" could back me up on that point.

I seem to recall the same JS. Seems an inconsistency there. Hmmm.... <_<

#15 Evo

Evo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,961 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 12:38 AM

not quite right fellas....Clean said nothing more than "believe what you want" about the authorship of the FP article.

#16 tuf-luf

tuf-luf

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,571 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 12:45 AM

not quite right fellas....Clean said nothing more than "believe what you want" about the authorship of the FP article.

If our say so. I'm going sailing today either way. B)

#17 Evo

Evo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,961 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 12:48 AM

I'm going sailing today either way. B)

ahhhh shadddup ya bastage....it's freakin miserable here today.

#18 vego1049

vego1049

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 01:04 AM

The best way to handle it would be an apology to MHYC on the FP, and removing the "Closed Shop" story from the FP.

No doubt the threat to sue came from your "representative" in Sydney. She does that.

Yep threats of legal action after the Southport incident! And thats just the tip of the iceberg:(

#19 duncan (the other one)

duncan (the other one)

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,719 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 01:24 AM

I'm going sailing today either way. B)

ahhhh shadddup ya bastage....it's freakin miserable here today.

no it aint.. rain has cleared.. there's a moderate southerly.

I'm off.

#20 FWThober

FWThober

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 02:46 AM

Thanks, Ed, for keeping this thing going.

#21 MR.CLEAN

MR.CLEAN

Anarchist

• Reporters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,527 posts
  • Interests:.

Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:15 AM

I seem to remember Clean saying in the original (now deleted) thread that he/we had not changed or rewritten anything in her rant.

They say the first thing to go is the memory.

#22 Snaggletooth

Snaggletooth

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,601 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:18 AM

I seem to remember Clean saying in the original (now deleted) thread that he/we had not changed or rewritten anything in her rant.

mabey youres? :)

#23 MR.CLEAN

MR.CLEAN

Anarchist

• Reporters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,527 posts
  • Interests:.

Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:20 AM

Nah, mine is still surprisingly good. Evo accused me of writing the NS piece. I told him I did not, and that I only edited it. Then Johnny said he remembered me saying something quite fanciful.

#24 Snaggletooth

Snaggletooth

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,601 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:25 AM

Then Johnny said he remembered me saying something quite fanciful.

I thouht you saide it to. :)

#25 dreadom

dreadom

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,244 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:26 AM

Nah, mine is still surprisingly good. Evo accused me of writing the NS piece. I told him I did not, and that I only edited it. Then Johnny said he remembered me saying something quite fanciful.

How about just admitting you fucked up, your use of NS as the SA Australian correspondent has turned out to be a huge mistake. HTFU and say sorry.

#26 vego1049

vego1049

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:28 AM

So is NS still affiliated with SA???

#27 Gorn FRANTIC!!

Gorn FRANTIC!!

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,640 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:38 AM

Yep threats of legal action after the Southport incident! And thats just the tip of the iceberg:(

Have seen Southport mentioned several times during this shitfight but no one has told the story. Care to share? Via PM if you'd prefer to.keep the savage beast at bay.

#28 GRUMPY

GRUMPY

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,133 posts
  • Interests:Hobie Miracle 20

Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:40 AM

There was sex involved. B)

#29 GybeSetŪ

GybeSetŪ

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,221 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:42 AM

mmm, NO

you wouldnt survive it and be the same person

at Cairns High Court case the PD alleges, at the end of the relationship she pulled 19 odd withdrawals of $10,000 odd each via a mobile and PIN

#30 GybeSetŪ

GybeSetŪ

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,221 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:54 AM

Christ mate

we have the original from NS (on her site), yours is a shortened version of it no doubt, but in that it got the SAME message across in fewer paragraphs, thus more straight to the point, harder hitting

this however (2 vers) is hardly the point, YOU conspired with HER to put the vindictive revenge Article on the Front Page

You and HER are BOTH equally the ' hard done by' plaintiffs in that article, which of course involved the threat of 'Negative' publicity

this (revenge) was borne out by both YOU and HER via the article being published

neither of you can point the finger singularly at each other

then she Facebooks YOUR work sniding the caption " MHYC a lesson learnt ! " , geddit

take YOUR smear against the sailors down, they have even hosted you there and put you up

#31 sucky bus

sucky bus

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:57 AM

Thanks ED..

Who'd thunk the rest of it would happen? SAD

:(

#32 F-18 5150

F-18 5150

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,686 posts
  • Interests:sailing

Posted 17 March 2012 - 04:01 AM

Damn Clean should have sent her his pink flag and and International Media sign. That would have solved everything just like at the Chi-Mac.

#33 parody_paul

parody_paul

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 04:07 AM

So, care to elaborate why my account was locked out? Did the FP article parody simply cut too close to the bone?

I don't do sock puppets - interesting to see a few others have not been locked out - so I can only assume it was the artice. Even those against the occupy thingy liked it - So what's up?

Previously melb_paul

#34 vego1049

vego1049

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 04:13 AM

Tryandsueme seems to have gone quiet as well?

#35 vego1049

vego1049

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 04:19 AM

Have seen Southport mentioned several times during this shitfight but no one has told the story. Care to share? Via PM if you'd prefer to.keep the savage beast at bay.

Owner/ crew head back to boat in early am. Argument starts with individual who was asleep on boat. Individual told to pack bags and leave. Complaints then made to Qld and NSW police. Owner / crew threatened with legal action. Misguided rule 69 protest lodged with cyca.

#36 Tryandsueme

Tryandsueme

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:Seeing everyone knows the truth

Posted 17 March 2012 - 04:58 AM

quote]

Gee Vego are you a sock puppet too ....?

That's an awfully nice way to put the incident , you failed to mention that the "boat owner" asked said "guest" to leave as it was his boat and she was a "guest" ( she refused)also that when qld police were approached they knew nothing of the said "guest" or a thing about the incident , now seriously a malicious nasty story of sexual harassment and multiple offenders of women's rights police would jump straight on it IMHO ......., someone must swallow for their lawyer to get him involved with such a ludicrous scheme and participate ,

Puppet maybe , literally lawyer loves his prostrate tickled by being a NS puppet ;P

#37 vego1049

vego1049

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 05:06 AM

quote]

That's an awfully nice way to put the incident , you failed to mention that the "boat owner" asked said "guest" to leave as it was his boat and she was a "guest" ( she refused)also that when qld police were approached they knew nothing of the said "guest" or a thing about the incident , now seriously a malicious nasty story of sexual harassment and multiple offenders of women's rights police would jump straight on it IMHO ......., someone must swallow for their lawyer to get him involved with such a ludicrous scheme and participate ,

Puppet maybe , literally lawyer loves his prostrate tickled by being a NS puppet ;P

LOL. He's back!!.....but for how long???

#38 parody_paul

parody_paul

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 05:06 AM

alrighty then,

I wonder if anyone else got booted apart from me. No reply from Ed (he's be on-line, in the same forum topics while I made a couple of posts under this sock puppet - and I don't normally do puppets).

Didn't mention anything about the 'other party' in the parody article at all.

Havent made any accusations about the other party previously, other than linking to a site that she had posted (twitter).

I'd have thought SA management would have the guts to say why, even if though don't have the guts to retract what now seems a highly questionable article.

previously melb_paul

#39 duncan (the other one)

duncan (the other one)

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,719 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 07:09 AM

mmm, NO

at Cairns High Court case the PD alleges, at the end of the relationship she pulled 19 odd withdrawals of $10,000 odd each via a mobile and PIN

how about at the end of life, not the relationship?

ooops grab it while you can

#40 andyxs

andyxs

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 07:21 AM

I dont understand why their cant be an honest article on the front page detailing events, timeline, apologies, and when the lawyers got called in etc.thus laying it all out so clean and Ed dont look totally like the bad guys, after all they cant get sued more for telling the truth can they?

#41 vego1049

vego1049

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 07:21 AM

No reference on the net to what happened the following day? Adjourned maybe??
mmm, NO

how about at the end of life, not the relationship?

ooops grab it while you can

#42 Turkey Slapper

Turkey Slapper

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,868 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 07:44 AM

I dont understand why their cant be an honest article on the front page detailing events, timeline, apologies, and when the lawyers got called in etc.thus laying it all out so clean and Ed dont look totally like the bad guys, after all they cant get sued more for telling the truth can they?

Sounds fair!

#43 Life Buoy 15

Life Buoy 15

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,240 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 08:03 AM

Take that bitches..................................................................

Posted Image

#44 Flatbag

Flatbag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,112 posts
  • Interests:Shattering illusions

Posted 17 March 2012 - 09:41 AM

Take that bitches..................................................................

Posted Image

Sooo, LB15 do tell us - who's your daddy?

#45 Life Buoy 15

Life Buoy 15

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,240 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 11:01 AM

Posted Image

Sooo, LB15 do tell us - who's your daddy?

WTF!!!!!!!
That does it!
I am sueing everybody.

#46 Lost@Sea

Lost@Sea

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 12:42 PM

Is it really the threat of legal action that caused the thread to be pulled or the association with the individual involved?

Considering a review of the terms ... Seems to me that by posting or contributing an individual would be bound by the below and elevating SA of liability.

I am sure there is a lawyer out there to confirm if this would actually stand up in court.

9. Limitation of Liability

TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SAILING ANARCHY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF USING, MODIFYING, CONTRIBUTING, COPYING, DISTRIBUTING, DOWNLOADING MATERIALS OR CONTENT FROM THE WEBSITE OR SOCIAL MEDIA SITES. IN NO EVENT SHALL SAILING ANARCHY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, EXTRAORDINARY, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) HOWEVER ARISING, WHETHER FOR BREACH OR IN TORT, EVEN IF SAILING ANARCHY HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ADEQUATE PROTECTION AND BACKUP OF DATA AND/OR EQUIPMENT USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND WILL NOT MAKE A CLAIM OF ANY NATURE AGAINST SAILING ANARCHY INCLUDING FOR LOST DATA, INACCURATE OUTPUT, WORK DELAYS OR LOST PROFITS RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE. YOU AGREE TO HOLD SAILING ANARCHY ENTIRELY HARMLESS FROM, AND YOU COVENANT NOT TO SUE SAILING ANARCHY OR ITS AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, FOR, ANY CLAIMS RELATED TO THE SAILING ANARCHY WEBSITE OR SOCIAL MEDIA SITES.

10. Indemnification.

You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Sailing Anarchy, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and Licensors (collectively the Service Providers) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any breach of this Agreement, any Sailing Anarchy policy or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Website using your Internet account or any action by you with respect to your use of the Website or social media sites that violates any law, regulation or any of our policies.

#47 3sheets

3sheets

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:sending it

Posted 17 March 2012 - 02:48 PM

Is it really the threat of legal action that caused the thread to be pulled or the association with the individual involved?

Considering a review of the terms ... Seems to me that by posting or contributing an individual would be bound by the below and elevating SA of liability.

I am sure there is a lawyer out there to confirm if this would actually stand up in court.

TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SAILING ANARCHY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF USING, MODIFYING, CONTRIBUTING, COPYING, DISTRIBUTING, DOWNLOADING MATERIALS OR CONTENT FROM THE WEBSITE OR SOCIAL MEDIA SITES. IN NO EVENT SHALL SAILING ANARCHY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, EXTRAORDINARY, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) HOWEVER ARISING, WHETHER FOR BREACH OR IN TORT, EVEN IF SAILING ANARCHY HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ADEQUATE PROTECTION AND BACKUP OF DATA AND/OR EQUIPMENT USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND WILL NOT MAKE A CLAIM OF ANY NATURE AGAINST SAILING ANARCHY INCLUDING FOR LOST DATA, INACCURATE OUTPUT, WORK DELAYS OR LOST PROFITS RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE. YOU AGREE TO HOLD SAILING ANARCHY ENTIRELY HARMLESS FROM, AND YOU COVENANT NOT TO SUE SAILING ANARCHY OR ITS AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, FOR, ANY CLAIMS RELATED TO THE SAILING ANARCHY WEBSITE OR SOCIAL MEDIA SITES.

10. Indemnification.

You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Sailing Anarchy, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and Licensors (collectively the Service Providers) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any breach of this Agreement, any Sailing Anarchy policy or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Website using your Internet account or any action by you with respect to your use of the Website or social media sites that violates any law, regulation or any of our policies.

if an elephant farts in africa, with high altitude vortex conditions across the Indian and Tasman, and a sea temp of 19 in Auckland, with the start boat carrying a standard burgee, national flag and start sequence flags, button, webber and vettel 1,2,3 at the Melbourne GP, will it be a boat or pin end to the start of the vovlo? should be an easy one for ya lost

#48 2XD

2XD

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,756 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:36 PM

10. Indemnification.

if an elephant farts in africa, with high altitude vortex conditions across the Indian and Tasman, and a sea temp of 19 in Auckland, with the start boat carrying a standard burgee, national flag and start sequence flags, button, webber and vettel 1,2,3 at the Melbourne GP, will it be a boat or pin end to the start of the vovlo? should be an easy one for ya lost

1/3rd of the way up from the pin.

#49 skiffe

skiffe

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:48 AM

quote]

This is still a very polite way of putting it!

#50 The Advocate

The Advocate

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,360 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:54 AM

JS, Agreed strongly to the point Clean said he edited nothing but punctuation and grammar. So Scott's claims of heavy editing are either a mistake, a misinterpretation or a lie.

One would really think the two of them would chat amongst themselves to get a story straight.

#51 The Advocate

The Advocate

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,360 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 12:03 PM

Sorry Evo but you are wrong on this one, I suspect you didn't see the post, a number of us did.

#52 The Advocate

The Advocate

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,360 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 12:05 PM

I know JS's, god bless him, may be on the way out out, but mine aint, you said it mate other than what is in my post above.

#53 The Advocate

The Advocate

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,360 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 12:07 PM

+1, very funny my friend!

#54 The Advocate

The Advocate

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,360 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 12:12 PM

10. Indemnification.

I have been thinking along the same lines. SA's lawsuit was because of editorial comment.

The reason for pulling the thread was again lawsuit. Even though this time it was the general public making comment, not SA.

I call bullshit. The thread was pulled because bullshit stories were unravelling at a great rate, and was done for SA's own PR reasons.

#55 minch

minch

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:44 AM

She does seem to change her name a lot:

JUDIANN NICOLE SCOTT-KIPPIN (from: 2007-10-16); JUDIANN NICOLE SCOTT (from: 2006-05-03); JORDANNA NICOLE TAYLOR-STEVENS (from: 2005-08-26); JUDIANN NICOLE GIBBS (from: 2005-04-10); JUDIANN NICOLE GIBBS (from: 2005-03-09); JUDITH ANN SCHULZ (from: 2000-07-03); JUDITH ANN SCHULZ (from: 1999-11-01)

http://businessprofi.../AU-42929484810

#56 skiffe

skiffe

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:03 AM

Holy name change Batman!

Maybe a lot of ex husbands!

#57 Evo

Evo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,961 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:14 AM

Sorry Evo but you are wrong on this one, I suspect you didn't see the post, a number of us did.

nah mate...didn't see Al confirm anything and there was reason to watch as Ms Scott was saying he wrote the whole damned thing. Big Al was avoiding the question. Clear as a bell on this for a few reasons TA.

#58 sucky bus

sucky bus

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:24 AM

JUDIANN NICOLE SCOTT-KIPPIN (from: 2007-10-16); JUDIANN NICOLE SCOTT (from: 2006-05-03); JORDANNA NICOLE TAYLOR-STEVENS (from: 2005-08-26); JUDIANN NICOLE GIBBS (from: 2005-04-10); JUDIANN NICOLE GIBBS (from: 2005-03-09); JUDITH ANN SCHULZ (from: 2000-07-03); JUDITH ANN SCHULZ (from: 1999-11-01)

http://businessprofiles.com/details/judiann-nicole-scott-kippin/AU-42929484810

Crikey wot an interesting lady... love these characters, a few in the sport but she is right up there!

Her website is good. Not sure if 'Tryandsueme' is a competitor or an ex of some description. Another illuminating story there methunks

:D

#59 I'moutahere

I'moutahere

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,810 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:28 AM

I'm still waiting for the 69 details.

i.e. RRS69 - not the other 69 (or maybe it was a 68?)

#60 Tryandsueme

Tryandsueme

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:29 AM

Crikey wot an interesting lady... love these characters, a few in the sport but she is right up there!

Her website is good. Not sure if 'Tryandsueme' is a competitor or an ex of some description. Another illuminating story there methunks

Neither !!! I wouldn't touch her with your dick , an the whole southport incident happened because my mate wouldn't touch her with his dick either !!!

#61 I'moutahere

I'moutahere

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,810 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:31 AM

Neither !!! I wouldn't touch her with your dick , an the whole southport incident happened because my mate wouldn't touch her with his dick either !!!

Sounds a bit like what happened in Airlie. Bloke refused to "take one for the team".

#62 auscat

auscat

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,328 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:34 AM

and strangely enough that was the root of the problem on Fiasco as well.Got nocked back by a few of the lads and then all hell broke loose.Hell hath no fury like a women scorned.

#63 Tryandsueme

Tryandsueme

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:36 AM

and strangely enough that was the root of the problem on Fiasco as well.Got nocked back by a few of the lads and then all hell broke loose.Hell hath no fury like a women scorned.

I mean if she shaved and washed it every now and then she may stand a chance ...... Ummm no still wouldn't ;P

#64 ojfd

ojfd

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:14 AM

I'm still waiting for the 69 details.

So am I.

P.S. I still couldn't believe (if what has been said during past days is true) that some photog considers herself more important than sailing as a sport.

#65 pogen

pogen

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,858 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:21 AM

that some photog considers herself more important than sailing as a sport.

You don't know many journos, do you? "It's the medium, not the message." ;)

#66 pogen

pogen

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,858 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:30 AM

mmm, NO

Just to be clear, by "great ex-wife" I mean "psychotic vengeful bitch". I am, unfortunately, an expert.

#67 Bill E Goat

Bill E Goat

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,569 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:50 AM

Cache is a wonderful thing

Attached Files

#68 ojfd

ojfd

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:09 AM

that some photog considers herself more important than sailing as a sport.

You don't know many journos, do you? "It's the medium, not the message." ;)

In sailing field, no, not that many.
Those that I know, are:
1. male
2. ex-competitors
No problems with them

#69 I'moutahere

I'moutahere

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,810 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 02:45 PM

Cache is a wonderful thing

So Clean. How is YOUR memory? I think yours went first. You just proved yourself to be a liar. And Evo's memory not too good either.

Thanks BG

#70 Paul Romain Tober

Paul Romain Tober

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 03:23 PM

Well, c'mon "CLEAN" let's hear a response.

BRB; gotta pop some corn.

Romain

#71 GRUMPY

GRUMPY

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,133 posts
  • Interests:Hobie Miracle 20

Posted 19 March 2012 - 03:28 PM

I just put the dog out....

#72 narecet

narecet

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,221 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 03:37 PM

Okay, to be clear, I see the decision to post the original article as another example of carelessness with facts said about other people and total failure to meet the most minimal standards for journalism.

That said, I don't see where Clean has necessarily lied.

Why not: Clean edited only for punctuation, as he said; Scot then edited out some but nowhere near all of the bad journalism (to say the least) and published the remainder.

#73 I'moutahere

I'moutahere

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,810 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:28 PM

Attached File  17.PNG   76.74K   112 downloads
Attached File  Capture10.PNG   67.86K   136 downloads
Attached File  Capture12.PNG   33.12K   113 downloads

Three different version of the truth....

When one tells the truth, it is easy to remember...

When one tells untruths, one MUST remember what one says...

(or at least write it down for future reference - and check one's notes before shooting off one's mouth)

#74 narecet

narecet

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,221 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:42 PM

If granting that Scot likes the editorial "we" to describe his own actions, how are Clean's and Scot's posts necessarily different versions of the truth?

#75 Evo

Evo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,961 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:48 PM

Attached File  17.PNG   76.74K   112 downloads
Attached File  Capture10.PNG   67.86K   136 downloads
Attached File  Capture12.PNG   33.12K   113 downloads

Three different version of the truth....

When one tells the truth, it is easy to remember...

When one tells untruths, one MUST remember what one says...

(or at least write it down for future reference - and check one's notes before shooting off one's mouth)

yes John...and sometimes there are things better than writing it down.

why are you questioning what I wrote and remember? you appear to be shooting your mouth off.

#76 I'moutahere

I'moutahere

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,810 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:48 PM

If granting that Scot likes the editorial "we" to describe his own actions, how are Clean's and Scot's posts necessarily different versions of the truth?

Do you think "edited for punctuation" and "heavily edit her rant" mean the same thing, Trenace?

#77 narecet

narecet

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,221 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 11:54 PM

Who's that? Never heard of him! :)

No, I think that Clean and Scot are two distinct individuals, and Scot has a tendency to refer to his Editorial actions with the royal "we."

So, it's possible that Clean edited only punctuation, Scot edited further, and Scot described this as "we edited heavily."

I don't call people liars when there's a plausible explanation where they are not, myself.

EDIT: It actually doesn't take even that. The correct quote is "we did just that and then edited heavily."

Very easy for the heavy part of the editing to be the act of a single person in that statement, and also possible for such editing to be nothing but deletions, or deletions and trivial clean-ups.

#78 I'moutahere

I'moutahere

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,810 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 12:46 AM

Who's that? Never heard of him! :)

"Trenace" oversteps the mark & gets the flick, -- rearrange the letters and "narecet" magically appears as a sockpuppet for the now flicked "Trenace".

We're not completely stupid you know.

#79 narecet

narecet

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,221 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 12:50 AM

In your case, Johnny, actually I think no one "knew" you're not completely stupid.

"Socks" are added accounts; this is my only active account. The word is "replacement" or "new," not "sock." But you've never been accurate with words.

#80 I'moutahere

I'moutahere

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,810 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 12:52 AM

In your case, Johnny, actually I think no one "knew" you're not completely stupid.

A bit pissed off are we. But you're not in NS's league, by a long shot.

#81 narecet

narecet

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,221 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 12:54 AM

Pissed off?

No, not pissed off at you Johnny... you're just tiresome and have zero sense of humor. And no, you don't have Australian humor either. Australian humor is quite funny.

#82 I'moutahere

I'moutahere

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,810 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:06 AM

Pissed off?

No, not pissed off at you Johnny... you're just tiresome and have zero sense of humor. And no, you don't have Australian humor either. Australian humor is quite funny.

Sockpuppet? Or not? Answering yourself?
Attached File  sockpuppet.PNG   39.47K   44 downloads

#83 narecet

narecet

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,221 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:06 AM

See what I mean?

No sense of humor.

(But I bet you don't see it.)

At any rate, one semi-but-not-very interesting thing about having the old account blocked was that I lost my Ignore list. So I started seeing your stuff again, as well as a few others. Some of the others actually had interesting stuff. You didn't, of course. Back you go, as you are truly a waste of time if anyone ever was.

#84 I'moutahere

I'moutahere

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,810 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:20 AM

See what I mean?

No sense of humor.

(But I bet you don't see it.)

At any rate, one semi-but-not-very interesting thing about having the old account blocked was that I lost my Ignore list. So I started seeing your stuff again, as well as a few others. Some of the others actually had interesting stuff. You didn't, of course. Back you go, as you are truly a waste of time if anyone ever was.

Isn't he half pissed off that his weak cover is blown. Even NS covered her tracks better than "trenace' and his sockpuppet "naracet". Not funny - just pathetic kid stuff.

#85 Gouvernail

Gouvernail

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,820 posts
  • Interests:margaritas, hippie chicks, durable flying discs for retriever dog play

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:38 AM

Wow!! Just wow!! Having read and posted in thousands of threads here, this one may be the most absurdly pointless.

Has any one of you stepped away from your keyboard and actually gone sailing in the last many many months//

I want my ten minutes back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users