67 replies to this topic

#1 gpgreen

gpgreen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:Sailing, Diving, Photography, boating

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:37 AM

I've had an interesting splash into the world of Sailing Anarchy. I can tell that you're a bunch of salty bastards. Or at least bastards. But enough about you, time for me.

I live in Vancouver (not BC), Washington (not DC). (It's right next to Portland, OR, for you goobers who still have no idea.) And I have been sailing since I was about 15 (I am 22 now) But never got really serious into it until I was about 19. The sailing scene is all club racing here in portland, which is a lot of fun, but you really have to find the right boat to learn much. Finally last year I got on a boat that was a bit more serious, and this year I am on an even more serious boat. I'm really excited to participate in the Oregon Offshore race this summer. I'm going to work my ass off in the smaller races leading up to it to be selected to go offshore.

I learned how to sail in Sea Scouts (It's like Boy Scouts but on boats, and much MUCH better). I know the Columbia river very well from Astoria all the way to Hood River. This is my stomping ground. Although most of my sailing is in the Portland area, I hear they are working on a sailing center up in the gorge.

So that's my sailing in a nutshell... I just want to learn as much as I can and hopefully at some point along the way I will kick some ass.

Haters gonna hate.

#2 El Mariachi

El Mariachi

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,193 posts
  • Interests:Not dying.

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:44 AM

Jfc, this.....on the day I stop sniffing glue.

Bitchin...

#3 sunseeker

sunseeker

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:46 AM

You 'll get plenty of hate here. Which is too bad damn bad because the haters also complain about no new blood in the game. But welcome. Enjoy. And bring friends. Preferably hot females.

#4 Regatta Dog

Regatta Dog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,634 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:48 AM

I've had an interesting splash into the world of Sailing Anarchy. I can tell that you're a bunch of salty bastards. Or at least bastards. But enough about you, time for me.

I live in Vancouver (not BC), Washington (not DC). (It's right next to Portland, OR, for you goobers who still have no idea.) And I have been sailing since I was about 15 (I am 22 now) But never got really serious into it until I was about 19. The sailing scene is all club racing here in portland, which is a lot of fun, but you really have to find the right boat to learn much. Finally last year I got on a boat that was a bit more serious, and this year I am on an even more serious boat. I'm really excited to participate in the Oregon Offshore race this summer. I'm going to work my ass off in the smaller races leading up to it to be selected to go offshore.

I learned how to sail in Sea Scouts (It's like Boy Scouts but on boats, and much MUCH better). I know the Columbia river very well from Astoria all the way to Hood River. This is my stomping ground. Although most of my sailing is in the Portland area, I hear they are working on a sailing center up in the gorge.

So that's my sailing in a nutshell... I just want to learn as much as I can and hopefully at some point along the way I will kick some ass.

Haters gonna hate.

"Newbie" status is based on the number of threads you start and their popularity. I'll do my best to keep yours at the top.

Rock on, mate.

#5 SailnGame

SailnGame

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:54 AM

wow way to paint a target on your back..but it seems you may have gotten a welcome other places. but I may be wrong so I'll grab some popcorn and wait for a while

good luck getting on the Oregon Offshore, and hopefully we will see you up here at the Swiftsure party

#6 gpgreen

gpgreen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:56 AM

Cool cool, thanks mates. I will try to bring hot females. The problem is that all the females in sailing in Portland seem to be older...No offense to anyone who might be a sailing female from Portland. or in fact if you are a sailing female from Portland who is NOT old and IS hot and is also single, we should hang out sometime...grab a drink, whatever....ok I'm done.

#7 SailnGame

SailnGame

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:57 AM

i think you'll do well here .. now post some tits newb :P B)

#8 El Mariachi

El Mariachi

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,193 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:01 AM

wow way to paint a target on your back..but it seems you may have gotten a welcome other places. but I may be wrong so I'll grab some popcorn and wait for a while

good luck getting on the Oregon Offshore, and hopefully we will see you up here at the Swiftsure party

Do you wanna tell The Kid that sailing off of the Oregon coast requires a metric shit ton of balls, experience and smarts, and to be veeeeerrry careful on what boat he gets on and who he goes with? Or do you want me to?

Your call....

#9 Knotcho

Knotcho

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Interests:Sailing, Poker, Music

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:03 AM

Cool cool, thanks mates. I will try to bring hot females. The problem is that all the females in sailing in Portland seem to be older...No offense to anyone who might be a sailing female from Portland. or in fact if you are a sailing female from Portland who is NOT old and IS hot and is also single, we should hang out sometime...grab a drink, whatever....ok I'm done.

Old Hot Married ones are the best. if i do say so myself.

#10 SailnGame

SailnGame

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:05 AM

you can do it .. Im usually to far north to get in on that part of the race

#11 El Mariachi

El Mariachi

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,193 posts

Unlike NtY, this guy might just do ok here.

Oh yeah, before I forget.....g/friend's boobs please?.....

#12 tigger12

tigger12

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 920 posts

Do you wanna tell The Kid that sailing off of the Oregon coast requires a metric shit ton of balls, experience and smarts, and to be veeeeerrry careful on what boat he gets on and who he goes with? Or do you want me to?

One's first time into 'the bar' (be it at the mouth of the Columbia or on the wrong side of town) can be fraught with peril.

#13 Regatta Dog

Regatta Dog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,634 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:06 AM

Bitchin...

Yeah. Right.

#14 yisitalwaysraining

yisitalwaysraining

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:09 AM

How can you even tell if the chicks are hot sailing in Portland? Isn't this the land where you can go from 5 layers of fleece to just 3 in the summer? Everywhere else "appropriately dressed" means chicks remove the small bikini top, yet here in the PNW it means adding another layer, or maybe a drysuit....unless of ....course you find the michelin man look attrecive....Basically a hot chick has 6 layers.

#15 El Mariachi

El Mariachi

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,193 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:13 AM

Bitchin...

Yeah. Right.

I bet you're Revelling in your own wit right now.....

#16 gpgreen

gpgreen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:14 AM

Your call....

I'll be with a boat that has done it tons of times and a skipper who I have a lot of faith in. He's pretty much badass...He even looks like a skipper. It's crazy. But really though, very knowledgeable and really nice too. He has a policy of no yelling on his boat...what more could I ask for? I'm very eager to please him.

As for the balls...I have a metric shit ton of them...I can't wait to get out there.

#17 El Mariachi

El Mariachi

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,193 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:14 AM

How can you even tell if the chicks are hot sailing in Portland? Isn't this the land where you can go from 5 layers of fleece to just 3 in the summer? Everywhere else "appropriately dressed" means chicks remove the small bikini top, yet here in the PNW it means adding another layer, or maybe a drysuit....unless of ....course you find the michelin man look attrecive....Basically a hot chick has 6 layers.

And a vibrator made by Stihl?.....

#18 SailnGame

SailnGame

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:16 AM

Your call....

I'll be with a boat that has done it tons of times and a skipper who I have a lot of faith in. He's pretty much badass...He even looks like a skipper. It's crazy. But really though, very knowledgeable and really nice too. He has a policy of no yelling on his boat...what more could I ask for? I'm very eager to please him.

As for the balls...I have a metric shit ton of them...I can't wait to get out there.

what boat? and you may have the balls but are you smart with them? oh wait this is a sailing website I should change that to smrt :ph34r:

#19 Regatta Dog

Regatta Dog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,634 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:19 AM

How can you even tell if the chicks are hot sailing in Portland? Isn't this the land where you can go from 5 layers of fleece to just 3 in the summer? Everywhere else "appropriately dressed" means chicks remove the small bikini top, yet here in the PNW it means adding another layer, or maybe a drysuit....unless of ....course you find the michelin man look attrecive....Basically a hot chick has 6 layers...

.....of other chicks on top of her, and I've got the Wesson Oil, squeegee, two ducks and a well behaved goat.

#20 gpgreen

gpgreen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:19 AM

Hopefully I will be on S/V "Cool Change" I just have to be cool enough for the skipper and the crew that has been there for longer.

#21 savoir

savoir

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,940 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:31 AM

Those tits are taking a while. Still defrosting ?

#22 MR.CLEAN

MR.CLEAN

Anarchist

• Reporters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,994 posts
  • Interests:.

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:40 AM

this newbie plague must be all the flicked aussies coming back to haunt us with endless and obvious trolls.

Yeah, I know. I'm a fucking dick/ass/jerkoff/hypocrite/bastard.

#23 Evo

Evo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,961 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:44 AM

#24 gpgreen

gpgreen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:51 AM

Posted Image

#25 Left Hook

Left Hook

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:23 AM

Nice try, now post your actual girlfriends tits.

Do you know a guy named Daniel Taylor?

#26 soak_ed

soak_ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,768 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:30 AM

this newbie plague must be all the flicked aussies coming back to haunt us with endless and obvious trolls.

Insight is wonderful! Keep it up Clean, your halfway there.

#27 Flatbag

Flatbag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,871 posts
  • Interests:Shattering illusions

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:33 AM

And a vibrator made by Stihl?.....

That would be the Three-Phase model, right? :D

#28 Flatbag

Flatbag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,871 posts
  • Interests:Shattering illusions

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:34 AM

Haters gonna hate.

Do you perchance have a sister?

Just asking'...

#29 albanyguy

albanyguy

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:01 AM

Guess I could take the plunge and add to the collection of Aussie sockpuppets Clean B)

Though I don't have a pic of my soon to be ex-wife tits, or the girlfriend's either for that matter, so would probly need to do what GPG just did and post a pic of some random chick found on the interwebbie thing. Oh and GPG - do not, whatever you do, click on the Epic Friday thread in General Anarchy :o

#30 Snaggletooth

Snaggletooth

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,899 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:16 PM

Insight is wonderful! Keep it up Clean, your halfway there.

Welle....ist the firste styepe. :)

#31 Murphness

Murphness

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 618 posts
  • Interests:Sailing, Brewing Beer, Drinking Beer, Skiing and other outsidey things

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:06 PM

Haters gonna hate.

Please post at least 2 college essays and a link to your poetry blog.

#32 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:12 PM

You 'll get plenty of hate here. Which is too bad damn bad because the haters also complain about no new blood in the game. But welcome. Enjoy. And bring friends. Preferably hot females.

This hater doesn't complain about no new blood. I don't want any new blood. No Newbies. No way!

BTW, obviously this Newbie is a troll, not to mention a NOOB, uneducated, and probably a foreigner to boot. The next thing you know will be his (her) use of emoticons.

#33 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:14 PM

Guess I could take the plunge and add to the collection of Aussie sockpuppets Clean B)

Though I don't have a pic of my soon to be ex-wife tits, or the girlfriend's either for that matter, so would probly need to do what GPG just did and post a pic of some random chick found on the interwebbie thing. Oh and GPG - do not, whatever you do, click on the Epic Friday thread in General Anarchy :o

Why is it that the foreigners all use emoticons?

Why can't Australians develop their own sailing site and stop posting their trash on a US site like SA?

#34 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:17 PM

Females from Oregon all have facial hair, drive pickups, numerous tattoos and own mean pit bulls named Killer.

Just the type of females we want in sailing!

#35 couchsurfer

couchsurfer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,131 posts
  • Interests:...pimping HOOTs
    ...i550 NW circuit

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:20 PM

...you forgot a few adjectives.............

#36 atefooterz

atefooterz

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,654 posts
  • Interests:many

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:48 PM

Why can't Australians develop their own sailing site and stop posting their trash on a US site like SA?

BoooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinG ! :rolleyes:

#37 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:04 PM

Aussies have nothing to do today but post to a US site?

#38 PurpleOnion

PurpleOnion

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:41 PM

This hater doesn't complain about no new blood. I don't want any new blood. No Newbies. No way!

BTW, obviously this Newbie is a troll, not to mention a NOOB, uneducated, and probably a foreigner to boot. The next thing you know will be his (her) use of emoticons.

Without newbies, who would you abuse?
oh wait. Without newbies or people not living the same country as you, who would you abuse?

#39 PurpleOnion

PurpleOnion

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:43 PM

Aussies have nothing to do today but post to a US site?

Perhaps they find tweaking you amusing. It seems like a fun game for the pub.

#40 narecet

narecet

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,221 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:45 PM

oh wait. Without newbies or people not living the same country as you, who would you abuse?

Illiterate Neanderthals applying to college?

#41 PurpleOnion

PurpleOnion

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:01 PM

Illiterate Neanderthals applying to college?

That goes without saying.

#42 Snaggletooth

Snaggletooth

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,899 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:14 PM

Females from Oregon all have facial hair, drive pickups, numerous tattoos and own mean pit bulls named Killer.

Just the type of females we I want in sailing!

Soorym juste hade to correctede :)

#43 dudewood

dudewood

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:20 PM

and a Grifter.....

#44 Touch of Gray

Touch of Gray

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,641 posts
  • Interests:SA

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:32 PM

I hear they are working on a sailing center up in the gorge.

Ya might say they do. See CGRA. So now full noob and sock puppet status has been confirmed.

TOG

#45 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:46 PM

I would turn my full attention to the illegal alien issue in the US...

#46 sunseeker

sunseeker

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:00 PM

I have never seen an illegal alien in the US, or probably any other country too. Alien suggests a lifeform from another planet. Then again some of these foreigners that use emoticons probably qualify as alien lifeforms.

Illegal immigrant, we have plenty of those.

#47 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:07 PM

I have never seen an illegal alien in the US, or probably any other country too. Alien suggests a lifeform from another planet. Then again some of these foreigners that use emoticons probably qualify as alien lifeforms.

Illegal immigrant, we have plenty of those.

Jump to: navigation, search

I'm talking about all the Dudes climbing our fences bringing in illegal burritos:

Alien or Aliens may refer to:
Alien (law), a non-citizen inhabitant of a country
Extraterrestrial life, defined as life that does not originate from Earth
List of alleged alien beings (ufology)
Any introduced species, a species living outside its native distributional range

#48 Snaggletooth

Snaggletooth

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,899 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:11 PM

Thoise decribes Chupacobra to. :)

#49 Port Tack Approach

Port Tack Approach

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:16 PM

Dream of the 90s is alive in Portland

#50 PurpleOnion

PurpleOnion

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:18 PM

I admire the consistency of your philosophy.
Anybody who joined SA after you is unwanted unless they pass a stringent test of wits and offer up sufficient displays of breasts
Anybody who entered the country after you is unwanted unless they pass a test given by INS and offer up their labor for low wages.

#51 bleak

bleak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:46 PM

Post some more!

#52 El Mariachi

El Mariachi

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,193 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:58 PM

Post some more!

Go pound sand, idjit....

#53 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:59 PM

Post some more!

At times, SA seems like flypaper for freaks!

#54 PurpleOnion

PurpleOnion

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:04 PM

Post some more!

At times, SA seems like flypaper for freaks!

Or a spider web with many hungry spiders.

#55 water ratz

water ratz

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,200 posts
  • Interests:Sailing...

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:08 PM

Welcome to SA, Please note that a good many SA'rs have Dorag on ignore.

Just sayin.

Now please kindly show all the boys your GF's tits. :P

#56 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 01:20 AM

Just sayin.

Only chicks and foreigners use emoticons.

#57 Snaggletooth

Snaggletooth

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,899 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 01:56 AM

thx! sondes bettere frome you! :)

#58 Silverbullet

Silverbullet

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 02:09 AM

This should be required reading for all newbies.

GPG, if you don't have him on ignore already, read it before replying to DoRag Nimrod the Elder.

#59 kmcfast

kmcfast

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 02:39 AM

Newbie, ditchsailor kmcfast say whatup?

#60 VwaP

VwaP

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,242 posts
  • Interests:Private investigator by day party gurl by night

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:07 AM

Just sayin.

Posted Image

#61 El Mariachi

El Mariachi

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,193 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:14 AM

Hey Dawg? Could you please kindly flick this piece of shit? ^^^

Thanx in advance.

Signed;

S/A'ers sick of humorless, sophomoric humor and fuckawful pics, submitted by mindless cunts who should be in bed.....

#62 Life Buoy 15

Life Buoy 15

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,105 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:54 AM

Newbie get a haircut and a real job. Stay away from here and enjoy your new ride on a 'serious' boat. Those serious people are fun to hang with. You are a noob. Now fuck off. You also toe rag.

#63 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 01:29 PM

Just sayin.

Posted Image

She looks like a foreigner. Probably here illegaly.

#64 water ratz

water ratz

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,200 posts
  • Interests:Sailing...

Posted 23 March 2012 - 12:31 AM

thx! sondes bettere frome you! :)

anytime Snaggie, Anytime ;)

#65 Dorado

Dorado

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,023 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:51 AM

She looks like a foreigner. Probably here illegaly.

Umm . . . Hey Doo

I think your new heartthobs' name is

FRANK

:blink:

#66 usa 917

usa 917

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:Sailing sails sailboats

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:07 AM