#1 the_abandoned_brane

the_abandoned_brane

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,203 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:13 PM

http://news.cincinna...|text|FRONTPAGE

COVINGTON — A Cincinnati Ben-Gals cheerleader was indicted Thursday for allegedly having a sexual relationship with a student when she was a teacher at Dixie Heights High School.

A Kenton County grand jury indicted Sarah Jones on first-degree sexual abuse. She was also indicted on a charge unlawful use of electronic means to induce a minor to engage in sexual or other prohibited acts. The charges are felonies that are each punishable by up to five years in prison.

#2 dde

dde

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,957 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:14 PM

You guys should really follow Boston Barstool. There's usually one of these a week, sometimes two...

#3 the_abandoned_brane

the_abandoned_brane

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,203 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:15 PM

but are they this hot? its only a crime in my eyes if the female teacher is ugly.

#4 atoyot

atoyot

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:43 PM

She deserves a spanking.

#5 kmccabe

kmccabe

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,510 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:46 PM

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20120329/NEWS0103/303290049/Ben-Gal-ex-teacher-accused-having-sex-student?odyssey=tab%7Ctopnews%7Ctext%7CFRONTPAGE

COVINGTON — A Cincinnati Ben-Gals cheerleader was indicted Thursday for allegedly having a sexual relationship with a student when she was a teacher at Dixie Heights High School.

A Kenton County grand jury indicted Sarah Jones on first-degree sexual abuse. She was also indicted on a charge unlawful use of electronic means to induce a minor to engage in sexual or other prohibited acts. The charges are felonies that are each punishable by up to five years in prison.

This is just so stunningly wrong...

on so many levels.

#6 El Mariachi

El Mariachi

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,193 posts
  • Interests:Not dying.

Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:53 PM

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20120329/NEWS0103/303290049/Ben-Gal-ex-teacher-accused-having-sex-student?odyssey=tab%7Ctopnews%7Ctext%7CFRONTPAGE

on so many levels.

Only because neither you nor I would have told a soul?....

#7 NACRADUDE

NACRADUDE

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,273 posts
  • Interests:Various women, various boats, and various states of consciousness.

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:02 PM

on so many levels.

I wouldn't have told me best friend. I would still be banging the little nymph by means of blackmail if necessary.

By he way, what the fuck does this mean?

"charge unlawful use of electronic means to induce a minor to engage in sexual or other prohibited acts."

#8 atoyot

atoyot

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:08 PM

Sexting?

#9 kmccabe

kmccabe

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,510 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:15 PM

swear to god - kids these dayz...

#10 Ajax

Ajax

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,290 posts
  • Interests:The sea, women, history, women who like the sea. Racing, crewing, travel, reading, learning.

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:25 PM

http://news.cincinna...ext%7CFRONTPAGE

I'm sure he'll be scarred for life. Posted Image

#11 Left Hook

Left Hook

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,989 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:33 PM

Just another thing the Bengals suck at...

#12 B.J. Porter

B.J. Porter

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,679 posts
  • Interests:Hallberg-Rassy 53 "Evenstar"

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:38 PM

Like they can't stay busy just arresting our players.

Apparently this is the same woman that won a huge defamation (in the millions) lawsuit against a webs it's that stated that she'd 'slept with half the team'.

You can not make this up.

#13 Left Hook

Left Hook

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,989 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:47 PM

Like they can't stay busy just arresting our players.

Apparently this is the same woman that won a huge defamation (in the millions) lawsuit against a webs it's that stated that she'd 'slept with half the team'.

You can not make this up.

"It's defamation of character and simply untrue for you to say I slept with ONLY half the team!"

#14 I'moutahere

I'moutahere

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,810 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:58 PM

on so many levels.

I wouldn't have told me best friend. I would still be banging the little nymph by means of blackmail if necessary.

By he way, what the fuck does this mean?

"charge unlawful use of electronic means to induce a minor to engage in sexual or other prohibited acts."

vibrator?

#15 TheFlash

TheFlash

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,623 posts
  • Interests:Rum

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:02 PM

anyone else think this girl is a little "butter"y?

Either that - or she's got some serious crazy going on - which I guess is kinda the point…

It looks like even the parents of the kid are saying this didn't happen.

#16 Touch of Gray

Touch of Gray

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,638 posts
  • Interests:SA

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:30 PM

The booking shot says it all. Buttery that is

#17 Nacradriver

Nacradriver

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,120 posts
  • Interests:Fast things

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:34 PM

Just goes to show you the education system in this country sucks... If kids were being taught how to think and not what to think this kid would still be jamming to the Mississippi Queen

#18 Bulbhunter

Bulbhunter

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,669 posts
  • Interests:SA is DEAD

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:38 PM

Hey there are plenty of HS kids who would go into meltdown and loose it in their shorts with a teacher that looked like her just sharing the same room with them. LOL I've seen some seriously messed up shit over the years via my parents teaching adventures. There is a growing trend of parents and kids colluding and targeting teachers for sexual lawsuits given school districts instantly drop the teacher and distance them selves from said teacher and most of the time the teachers union supplied lawyer is a joke. Add to the simple fact that teachers generally do not have any funds or resources to hire their own PI or lawyer so generally what happens is the teacher ends up pleading out or found guilty and the district pays out a large sum to settle etc.

I had a close family friend go through this about 15yrs ago. New kid at the school going into her second year she filed a lawsuit against said teacher a highly respected well known teacher at both the school and the community. Who had three daughters of his own. The district drop kicked him out as fast as it could. Suspended pay and the teachers Union supplied lawyer was so green he had to be given directions to the court house.!

Said teacher pulled every dime he could out of his family home which I and many of the other teachers and some fellow students had helped him build 15yrs earlier. He hired his own PI and lawyer. Within a week the PI had discovered that this girl had done the same thing in Los Angeles and that she had received a huge settlement from the LA School District. That teacher actually spent over a year in jail!
The witness to the claimed incident turned out to be a girl from a different school district and a close associated to the victim who had also moved from LA about the same time the victim had.

The claimed incident supposedly occurred on campus and in his classroom after school on a day he was coaching an away Basketball game.. Hmmm?

When presented with this evidence the Judge issued a warrant for phone records and email records from the victims house. Turns out this girl her parents and the "witness" and her parents had started planning their next caper the day they moved from LA. During the year prior to the claimed assault their confiscated email records showed that they had researched over 10 teachers as potential targets, followed the teachers home to see what type of house they had etc etc.

The court threw out the charges against him - then he spent another 100K of his money to get his record expunged with the district - get his job back at proper pay and he even had to take the teachers Union to court to have his retirement plan corrected and put back in place.
In the end he lost his house due to the money he spent proving he was framed, and the kids in question moved out of the area and fell off the radar.

AFter that happened my dad who was known for doing lots of extra stuff with kids - taking them out on our boat to run water and mud sample experiments in the Delta - collect invasive species etc. My dad quit doing all extra stuff and stopped allowing kids in his room beyond class hours. I asked him what was up and he said "NO Fucking WAY Am I loosing my lifes savings - for these Fucking kids!" Funny thing is all the other highly respected teachers who also did huge amounts of after class stuff for kids did the same thing. Two years after this took place the HS went from one of the TOP recruited public HS in the US for MIT, Academy and a few other major top Colleges given the kids graduating were no longer top chemistry - science and math leaders they once were.

So when these stories surface I always think some one is getting screwed and it may not be who you think it is.

#19 A_guy_in_the_Chesapeake

A_guy_in_the_Chesapeake

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,968 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:04 AM

Hey there are plenty of HS kids who would go into meltdown and loose it in their shorts with a teacher that looked like her just sharing the same room with them. LOL I've seen some seriously messed up shit over the years via my parents teaching adventures. There is a growing trend of parents and kids colluding and targeting teachers for sexual lawsuits given school districts instantly drop the teacher and distance them selves from said teacher and most of the time the teachers union supplied lawyer is a joke. Add to the simple fact that teachers generally do not have any funds or resources to hire their own PI or lawyer so generally what happens is the teacher ends up pleading out or found guilty and the district pays out a large sum to settle etc.

I had a close family friend go through this about 15yrs ago. New kid at the school going into her second year she filed a lawsuit against said teacher a highly respected well known teacher at both the school and the community. Who had three daughters of his own. The district drop kicked him out as fast as it could. Suspended pay and the teachers Union supplied lawyer was so green he had to be given directions to the court house.!

Said teacher pulled every dime he could out of his family home which I and many of the other teachers and some fellow students had helped him build 15yrs earlier. He hired his own PI and lawyer. Within a week the PI had discovered that this girl had done the same thing in Los Angeles and that she had received a huge settlement from the LA School District. That teacher actually spent over a year in jail!
The witness to the claimed incident turned out to be a girl from a different school district and a close associated to the victim who had also moved from LA about the same time the victim had.

The claimed incident supposedly occurred on campus and in his classroom after school on a day he was coaching an away Basketball game.. Hmmm?

When presented with this evidence the Judge issued a warrant for phone records and email records from the victims house. Turns out this girl her parents and the "witness" and her parents had started planning their next caper the day they moved from LA. During the year prior to the claimed assault their confiscated email records showed that they had researched over 10 teachers as potential targets, followed the teachers home to see what type of house they had etc etc.

The court threw out the charges against him - then he spent another 100K of his money to get his record expunged with the district - get his job back at proper pay and he even had to take the teachers Union to court to have his retirement plan corrected and put back in place.
In the end he lost his house due to the money he spent proving he was framed, and the kids in question moved out of the area and fell off the radar.

AFter that happened my dad who was known for doing lots of extra stuff with kids - taking them out on our boat to run water and mud sample experiments in the Delta - collect invasive species etc. My dad quit doing all extra stuff and stopped allowing kids in his room beyond class hours. I asked him what was up and he said "NO Fucking WAY Am I loosing my lifes savings - for these Fucking kids!" Funny thing is all the other highly respected teachers who also did huge amounts of after class stuff for kids did the same thing. Two years after this took place the HS went from one of the TOP recruited public HS in the US for MIT, Academy and a few other major top Colleges given the kids graduating were no longer top chemistry - science and math leaders they once were.

So when these stories surface I always think some one is getting screwed and it may not be who you think it is.

My wife is a teacher - and unfortunately, I have no problem believing this. Good that your Dad didn't get hit - I'm sorry that the conniving cunt ended up ruining things for someone who was eventually vindicated.

And folks wonder why we have a hard time attracting good teachers...

#20 hard aground

hard aground

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,124 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:05 AM

Strange that it's never the shop teacher that's doing the screwing.

#21 dde

dde

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,957 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 01:17 AM

I know half a dozen cheerleaders here who could make the same claim and probably win extra dining dollars with that

#22 Sol Rosenberg

Sol Rosenberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49,810 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 01:39 AM

And the Bengals' scoring average goes up.

#23 Evo

Evo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,961 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 01:44 AM

Strange that it's never the shop teacher that's doing the screwing.

I'm guessing you've never heard of Trinity College then

#24 DRIFTW00D

DRIFTW00D

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,166 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 01:54 AM

#25 Shibby

Shibby

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,124 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 02:11 AM

I went to a Catholic/Benedictine boarding skool and that never happened...

#26 jerseyguy

jerseyguy

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,469 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:04 AM

During my years as a university professor I had a standing policy of never meeting with a female student in my office. It was always in our departmental conference room which adjoined our department secretaries office when they were working; connecting door open. Was not about to risk my reputation, career, family or pension.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users