#1 big chicken

big chicken

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,770 posts
  • Interests:sailing, performance rally

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:40 PM

Anybody know if Mark Mikaelson at Dry Shirt has gone out of business? I placed an order a month ago for ten of those Pro-Fit shirts that he put on close-out and even decided to get them screenprinted for a race. Lots of communication back and forth initially with Mark to agree on the print layout but since then nothing. My credit card got charged and now it's been four weeks, no package in the mail, and now he doesn't even respond to my emails. Anybody know if he's gone belly up or what the situation might be? Will I get my shirts or have I been stiffed?

#2 Punani Jackson

Punani Jackson

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • Interests:Cigars, booze and easy women.

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:57 PM

Did you try calling their customer service number?

#3 NorCalLaser

NorCalLaser

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:01 PM

is it just me, or have i read topics like this about dry shirt 2 or 3+ times in the past?

#4 Satori

Satori

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:21 PM

is it just me, or have i read topics like this about dry shirt 2 or 3+ times in the past?

Nope it ain't just you. Lots of history that way, going way back before SA.
'Nuff said.

jcm

#5 big chicken

big chicken

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,770 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:35 PM

Should I really have to do that? Is that the way customer service works now, it's up to the customer to chase the supplier to make good on the contract? Mark answered my emails rapidly when he was trying to get my order. Now that they have my money they don't bother to communicate or update on the situation. Makes me wonder what's going on.

#6 RedTuna

RedTuna

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:55 PM

Phone call worked for me. Shirts were here two days later.

#7 DryArmour

DryArmour

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,859 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:57 PM

Should I really have to do that? Is that the way customer service works now, it's up to the customer to chase the supplier to make good on the contract? Mark answered my emails rapidly when he was trying to get my order. Now that they have my money they don't bother to communicate or update on the situation. Makes me wonder what's going on.

Really apologize that we did not get back to you! Just call the TOLL FREE number 888 379-7447 hit extension #1 or PM me here or send a note to julie@dryshirt.com You can usually also reach me on SKYPE at MarkAMichaelsen Failing all of the above call my cell numbers 562 773 0552 or 562 301 8334. You can text me at either of those two numbers as well!

PM me here as an avenue of last resort as I don't always see the message button at the top illuminated.

Business is rocking along and we now also supply the US OLYMPIC TEAM and other major sporting groups! (Thank you for asking ;-) )

#8 big chicken

big chicken

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,770 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:03 PM

Really apologize that we did not get back to you! Just call the TOLL FREE number 888 379-7447 hit extension #1 or PM me here or send a note to julie@dryshirt.com You can usually also reach me on SKYPE at MarkAMichaelsen Failing all of the above call my cell numbers 562 773 0552 or 562 301 8334. You can text me at either of those two numbers as well!

PM me here as an avenue of last resort as I don't always see the message button at the top illuminated.

Business is rocking along and we now also supply the US OLYMPIC TEAM and other major sporting groups! (Thank you for asking ;-) )

That's good to hear that you are busy, I'll look forward to receiving my order. It was #3164.

#9 IrieMon

IrieMon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:24 AM

Now that they have my money they don't bother to communicate or update on the situation

Not answering emails inquiring about order status seems sketch...... Were the alternate contacts clear on the order confirmation ? (assuming there was an order confirmation email).

#10 DryArmour

DryArmour

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,859 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:26 AM

That's good to hear that you are busy, I'll look forward to receiving my order. It was #3164.

Julie got your email and is working late to make sure everything gets sorted before she goes home for the day no matter how long it takes! Sorry again for any delays but rest assured we'll upgrade the freight at our expense to expedite final delivery of the order!

#11 DryArmour

DryArmour

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,859 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:30 AM

Now that they have my money they don't bother to communicate or update on the situation

Not answering emails inquiring about order status seems sketch...... Were the alternate contacts clear on the order confirmation ? (assuming there was an order confirmation email).

IrieMon- When you get the email confirmation of the order here is what you get with regard to contacting us with any questions:

> Mark Michaelsen
> Dry, Inc.
> TOLL FREE 1(888) DRY-SHIRT ext 1
> 562 773 0552 Cell 1
> 562 301 8334 Cell 2
> 562 431 2313 FAX
> AIM - DryArmour
> MSN- Mr.Michaelsen
> SKYPE PHONE- MarkAMichaelsen
> Web: www.DRYSHIRT.com , www.DryArmour.com , www.DryUV.com

Regardless- The customer should have received his order faster and so we are striving to see what happened and caused the delay. We have grown a minimum of 20% annually every year since 2006 when the business was established even through the tough years for the economy (2008-9-10). We appreciate every customer no matter how small the order and try very hard to make sure that ewhen there is a problem it is solved as quickly as possible.

Thanks again to all of you who have made purchases through our company over the last few years. We very much appreciate your business!

#12 Cunt Punt

Cunt Punt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:Sailing

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:44 AM

So you lost a customers order for a month and as an apology you only upgrade his shipping?

I would be taking future business to Mauri Pro...

#13 DaveK

DaveK

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,757 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:45 AM

I'm glad to hear how much your company has grown but I won't order another shirt. I'm the little guy that ordered one fu bowman shirt PG rated. You could choose that when ordering so the words "Fuck You" weren't actually on the shirt. Well mine was but no big deal just send it back. The email I got back was just join a more liberal yacht club but hey, we'll try to send ya another one. That never happened even after a PM here. Was 3 years ago and I really don't give a fuck anymore. I just imagine Mark as someone looking for that next big sell and I'm not it.

#14 DryArmour

DryArmour

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,859 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:58 AM

So you lost a customers order for a month and as an apology you only upgrade his shipping?

Actually no. We have offered to upgrade him to the new Pro-Tech at no additional charge, upgrade the shipping and make sure he is a happy customer at the end of the day. That being said, Juan and the crew at Mauri Pro Sailing are very good folks and we support them with our products. :-)

#15 DryArmour

DryArmour

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,859 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:01 AM

I'm glad to hear how much your company has grown but I won't order another shirt. I'm the little guy that ordered one fu bowman shirt PG rated. You could choose that when ordering so the words "Fuck You" weren't actually on the shirt. Well mine was but no big deal just send it back. The email I got back was just join a more liberal yacht club but hey, we'll try to send ya another one. That never happened even after a PM here. Was 3 years ago and I really don't give a fuck anymore. I just imagine Mark as someone looking for that next big sell and I'm not it.

Dave:

"Join a more liberal yacht club" isn't something we would write. are you sure you didn't order one from Sailing Anarchy in the swag store? Scot only offered the R rated version but we prefer the kinder and gentler PG version. Not telling you it didn't happen but suggesting you join a "More liberal yacht club" isn't an email we would write. Can you post a copy of the email if you still have it? Thank you and I do always enjoy your posts...Well, almost all of them ;-)

#16 LeadSled

LeadSled

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:00 AM

I'd never buy anything from somebody that uses emoticons or exclamation points period.

#17 DryArmour

DryArmour

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,859 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:54 AM

Based on his last email I do believe BIG CHICKEN is very happy. No exclamation points or emoticons used. Have a nice Tuesday everyone!

#18 Stubby

Stubby

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:57 AM

I'd never buy anything from somebody that uses emoticons or exclamation points period.

I've heard DoRag is the same with foreigners and chicks...

#19 RUMLIME

RUMLIME

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:04 PM

Anybody know if Mark Mikaelson at Dry Shirt has gone out of business? I placed an order a month ago for ten of those Pro-Fit shirts that he put on close-out and even decided to get them screenprinted for a race. Lots of communication back and forth initially with Mark to agree on the print layout but since then nothing. My credit card got charged and now it's been four weeks, no package in the mail, and now he doesn't even respond to my emails. Anybody know if he's gone belly up or what the situation might be? Will I get my shirts or have I been stiffed?

same experience
cancelled order
never again

#20 big chicken

big chicken

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,770 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:45 PM

So far I've gotten good response from both Julie and Mark concerning this matter. It appears that things are well on their way to resolution. I'll be sure to post when I do receive my order, or if (hopefully not) for some reason it doesn't work out as anticipated.

#21 Windward

Windward

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,275 posts
  • Interests:Building and managing websites using the Umbraco CMS

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:43 PM

I've always gotten my orders just fine, and all communications with Mark have been professional.

And in the marketing department of "there is no such thing as bad press" department, is BigChicken in cahoots with Mark?

#22 'moondance44

'moondance44

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,165 posts
  • Location:Dodgy Bit Of Stamford, CT and The Cows, Graveyard of LIS where bluefish get blown off wire leaders

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:53 PM

Aren't you the guy that ordered the Annapolis 30 also?

#23 Merit 25

Merit 25

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,659 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:54 PM

This sounds like the response the Ed gave me when I tried to order an R-rated shirt. There's a post about it on the forums. I will never order anything from SA ever again.

Mark OTOH has been great to work with. Prices seem a little high, but I don't know how to run a business, so I can't say for sure. But I've ordered 5x from him?
Dry shirt
up to 6 or 7 pro-wicks
And maybe 7 Pro-fits over the last 2-3 years.

Crew seems to like them, and they're great for keeping the sun off of you.

#24 big chicken

big chicken

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,770 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:06 PM

And in the marketing department of "there is no such thing as bad press" department, is Big Chicken in cahoots with Mark?

Nope, just a customer looking for his order. No relationship at all other than that.

#25 dacapo

dacapo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,592 posts
  • Interests:walks on the beach,a good book,a good cry

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:34 PM

a little restraint please............ Juan Mauri doesn't carry DryUV shirts....

#26 kokopelli

kokopelli

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:09 PM

Since most people only chime in when they are bitching...

My experience dealing wit Mark has only been positive. I ordered a full Musto ocean racing gear a few years ago at the SA 20% discount. The gear was shipped and received promptly and all communication with Mark was swift and professional. No complaints here.

#27 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:45 PM

I agree!

#28 RUMLIME

RUMLIME

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 04:13 PM

My experience dealing wit Mark has only been positive. I ordered a full Musto ocean racing gear a few years ago at the SA 20% discount. The gear was shipped and received promptly and all communication with Mark was swift and professional. No complaints here.

so it seems that the service is inconsistent @ Dry UV

i have ordered many times from APS & Team One Newport with excellent service every single time

#29 v-max

v-max

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts
  • Interests:Vary daily

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:55 PM

+1. Never had a problem.

#30 John Gault

John Gault

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:37 PM

I echo V-MAX'S comments. Mark has always provided me with great service!

#31 dacapo

dacapo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,592 posts
  • Interests:walks on the beach,a good book,a good cry

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:48 PM

Mark has done good by me...I love the product, quality and have nothing else tp say....making a new order in a few weeks

#32 DA-WOODY

DA-WOODY

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,160 posts
  • Location:I'm in Sunny..-. Warm..& ..Dry San Diego . and your not :-)
  • Interests:Prime + 1 3/4

COUGARS COUGARS & More COUGARS

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:17 PM

I echo V-MAX'S comments. Mark has always provided me with great service!

+1

but it's not as fun to post positive remarks Posted Image

No-One could run these halls as long as Mark has - if they were not treating people properly

AND besides your business practices regarding apparel

Your Calls on Weather "FUCKING ROCK" You have saved me more than once a few times keeping my Arse out of harms way Posted Image

Many here have benefited by your calling storms way ahead of those who report that it hit

Thank You MARK !!!!!!!!!!!

#33 Heriberto

Heriberto

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,061 posts
  • Interests:Mount Gay Sugarcane

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:55 PM

My buddy Mayhem would like his shirts Mark. He has been calling and emailing and texting. He paid for them last January 11th.

I don't know why he bought from you again after having a similar experience last summer.

Enjoys punishment maybe.

I think from the comments, your performance could be described, at best, as uneven.

#34 MoMP

MoMP

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,984 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:27 AM

He can also be reached via telegram, telex, morse code or smoke signals........

#35 usa1234

usa1234

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:11 AM

Mark was wonderful with custom shirts I gave as favors at my wedding. My now husband and I met because of a tshirt from 1974 that my mom loaned me and Mark found an artist to recreate the drawing for us, then printed and shipped in a timely manner, it was an excellent customer service experience for us. See attached photo with everyone in their shirts (the middle yellow one t-shirt is the original modeled by my mom).

Attached Files

#36 B.J. Porter

B.J. Porter

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,020 posts
  • Interests:Hallberg-Rassy 53 "Evenstar"

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:37 AM

+1. Never had a problem.

Same here, I've ordered a couple of times from him and never had a problem.

#37 pt30

pt30

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:24 PM

Same here, multiple orders, always spot on. Plus up to date weather info when the hurricanes are bearing down.

#38 big chicken

big chicken

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,770 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:55 PM

Just to drop the other shoe, my order arrived today and everything was as it's supposed to be. Very nice shirts (upgraded from my order) and the silk screening was nicely done. Thanks to Julie and Mike at Dry-UV for delivering what they promised and for seeing this matter through. It was worth the wait.

#39 SR CHIEF (RET)

SR CHIEF (RET)

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:01 AM

Mark M., is a HUGE contributor here with his insightful knowledge of weather, and weather routing and in the last 11 years that we have been posting here, he is always been available to answer a question , contribute or offer advice. It sucks that a few of you have had a bad experience with an order, he placed his personal cell# on the thread, call him, stop bust'in his balls already... sounds to me like he made good on the late deliveries. Good on ya Mark, and thanks for your years of contribution here!Keep on truck'in with the biz!!!

#40 big chicken

big chicken

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,770 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:35 AM

Just to drop the other shoe, my order arrived today and everything was as it's supposed to be. Very nice shirts (upgraded from my order) and the silk screening was nicely done. Thanks to Julie and Mike at Dry-UV for delivering what they promised and for seeing this matter through. It was worth the wait.

Sorry about the typo on Mark's name. Wasn't intentional.

#41 DryArmour

DryArmour

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,859 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:34 PM

Sorry about the typo on Mark's name. Wasn't intentional.

Big Chicken- Thank you again for the order. I am glad that the shirts exceeded your expectations and we very much appreciate your business. Have a great Easter weekend and hopefully the shirts can get put to good use ASAP!

#42 GybeSetŪ

GybeSetŪ

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,221 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:40 PM

male version of nicole sott

#43 GRUMPY

GRUMPY

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,133 posts
  • Interests:Hobie Miracle 20

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:53 PM

Haters gonna hate.

#44 atefooterz

atefooterz

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,839 posts
  • Interests:many

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:11 PM

Haters gonna hate.

Quoters gota quote... so when gs deletes stuff ...well he can not! :P

#45 nemesis

nemesis

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:27 PM

1333577370[/url]' post='3658189']

+1
Great guy, great shirts (miss the ProWiks!). Always great service.

#46 DryArmour

DryArmour

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,859 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:58 PM

1333577370[/url]' post='3658189']

+1

Nemisis...we do have a fair amount of ProwiK still left in XS- Small and XXL and 3X-Large. All $25. We just updated what we have left in ProwiK.

There is also a PayPal special running for the next few days. Click on our banner on the mythical Sailing Anarchy home page or simply CLICK HERE.

#47 DA-WOODY

DA-WOODY

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,160 posts
  • Location:I'm in Sunny..-. Warm..& ..Dry San Diego . and your not :-)
  • Interests:Prime + 1 3/4

COUGARS COUGARS & More COUGARS

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:43 PM

+1

Nemisis...we do have a fair amount of ProwiK still left in XS- Small and XXL and 3X-Large. All $25. We just updated what we have left in ProwiK.

There is also a PayPal special running for the next few days. Click on our banner on the mythical Sailing Anarchy home page or simply CLICK HERE.

buy an ad Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#48 realestatebroker

realestatebroker

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:23 PM

Don't ever judge a business by the mistakes they make. They will make them. Judge them by what they do after you let them know they made a mistake. Sort of like a restaurant. Don't hate them because they serve a bad meal. Tell them about it and see if they comp you and give a free coupon for next time.

Nobody is perfect. Mark is cool and as hard working as anyone.

#49 Monkey

Monkey

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,377 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:57 AM

I can't speak for the guys who had bad luck with him, but Mark has left a permanent impression on me as someone who truly stands behind their product and sets the bar for customer service. Here's my example why I say that...

I bought a first generation Dryshirt. I didn't even pay full retail (it was one of those misprint deals he offered SA). Two years later on a Dryshirt thread, I mentioned how my white shirt had turned a creepy yellowish color. I wasn't complaining, the rest of my review was all positive. Out of nowhere I got a PM from Mark telling me how that was a problem with the first batch. He told me to pick a color and sent me a new one. Completely FREE. I don't know why he did that. I wasn't complaining, or even giving a bad review of his product.

Following that experience I was poor as hell for awhile so I haven't had a chance to buy more (I will now), but I'm quite pleased to hear one of the groups I'm involved with went his way for gear.

In all honesty, only two companies have ever gone so far above and beyond what was asked (in my experience). One was DryShirt, and the other was Henry Lloyd. They've both made a loyal customer out of me.

#50 Skiddy

Skiddy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 02:08 AM

Another pretty satisfied customer here. Ordered stuff a couple of times for BT's team and never had any issues with customer service, shipping (some of it internationally), etc. BT had some complaints about product quality and Mark addressed these promptly and more than satisfactorily with additional shirts (not replacement/exchange ones) shipped for free overseas!
Admittedly the whole thing has a bit of 'small business' feel to it (website(s)/domains a mess, slightly slower response times when they are busy, etc.) but on the other hand you get truly personal service. Works for me.

Also, some of the hardcore pros here might prefer higher-end gear, but for my needs (weekend warrior with 8-10 multi-day regattas in the tropics and couple of offshores per year) the stuff is great - and doubles as base layer for boarding in the winter.

#51 Extra Cheese

Extra Cheese

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:58 PM

I have been a very happy customer of Marks for a few years now. The ProWik shirts were one of my all-time favorites, I wish I had bought a few dozen of them when they were discontinued!

That being said, I placed an order in the middle of March at which point my credit card was charged. A week ago I sent an email to Mark and Julie asking for the status. I received no response.

Clearly they are having issues and I understand this and if it takes a few weeks to fulfill an order so be it, but the issues seem to go beyond that.

-Cheese

#52 DryArmour

DryArmour

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,859 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:18 PM

I have been a very happy customer of Marks for a few years now. The ProWik shirts were one of my all-time favorites, I wish I had bought a few dozen of them when they were discontinued!

That being said, I placed an order in the middle of March at which point my credit card was charged. A week ago I sent an email to Mark and Julie asking for the status. I received no response.

Clearly they are having issues and I understand this and if it takes a few weeks to fulfill an order so be it, but the issues seem to go beyond that.

-Cheese

Cheese- Drop me a PM with your name or send an email to info@dryshirt.com and mark it ATTENTION MARK and I will check on the status of the order. I know we had a TON of stuff leave here the least three days some of which was on temporary back order. Apologies for the lack of a more rapid response! Our SPAM filter has been overly aggressive lately and it may be in that folder. If you make attention to me I can find it more easily.

#53 Extra Cheese

Extra Cheese

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:56 PM

I guess I should have had more faith in Mark.

Just about the time I was posting the above I got an email stating that my order had shipped (yesterday) and that they had upgraded my shipping.

It is good to see that they identify an issue and dealt with it.

A+ for customer service.

Thanks
Cheese

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users