5 replies to this topic

#1 ftbinc

ftbinc

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:04 PM

We are new to the boat - have any polors been developed (besides the ones on the FT10Class website? Will anyone share theirs with us so we have some targets?
Thanks

#2 Clewless

Clewless

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,726 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:44 AM

Here is one I put together in the "Expedition" format.....it's probably conservative (i.e. some drunk doing the driving :lol: )
YMMV

C
Attached File  FT10.txt   716bytes   88 downloads

#3 ftbinc

ftbinc

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:48 PM

Here is one I put together in the "Expedition" format.....it's probably conservative (i.e. some drunk doing the driving :lol: )
YMMV

C

Thanks - I took the format from FT website and pushed some of the number through a TWS/TWA converter to AWA and AWS and came up with the following. Not sure the AWA and AWS make sense and I have not had much time to ponder it. Any comments? do they look reasonable?
-P

Attached Files

#4 Clewless

Clewless

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,726 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:41 AM

I do not use AWA / AWS at all.....

#5 Jetsam

Jetsam

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:53 AM

We are new to the boat - have any polors been developed (besides the ones on the FT10Class website? Will anyone share theirs with us so we have some targets?
Thanks

#6 Clewless

Clewless

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,726 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:43 PM

YMMV

C

Thanks - I took the format from FT website and pushed some of the number through a TWS/TWA converter to AWA and AWS and came up with the following. Not sure the AWA and AWS make sense and I have not had much time to ponder it. Any comments? do they look reasonable?
-P

In the file I attached. The 2nd set of TWAs are target upwinds. 2nd to last set are target downwind angles. Hope that helps....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users