#1 Dude

Dude

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts
  • Interests:Sailing

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:46 PM

I am so pumped for this years Ensenada Race! On the J 109 Linstar we are putting "The Band" back together and we are going to rock like we are 20 year olds. Odds are really good I am going to have "Way to much fun" at BCYC party ( have not played that card since the 90's) and just stay on a role through Sunday. "You with me Boys?"

Went downtown HB for crew wear yesterday, and we came up with are battle cry "ALL THE WAY" . There is no way the Coral will ever do this again, if there is no wind, no Problem, we are just going to turn on the engine and make sure we are in before 3:PM
Saturday and collect floating Helium ballons along the way. F--king EPIC!

Anyone else?

Attached Files

#2 DA-WOODY

DA-WOODY

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,987 posts
  • Location:I'm in Sunny..-. Warm..& ..Dry San Diego . and your not :-)
  • Interests:Prime + 1 3/4

COUGARS COUGARS & More COUGARS

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:25 PM

I am so pumped for this years Ensenada Race! On the J 109 Linstar we are putting "The Band" back together and we are going to rock like we are 20 year olds. Odds are really good I am going to have "Way to much fun" at BCYC party ( have not played that card since the 90's) and just stay on a role through Sunday. "You with me Boys?"

Went downtown HB for crew wear yesterday, and we came up with are battle cry "ALL THE WAY" . There is no way the Coral will ever do this again, if there is no wind, no Problem, we are just going to turn on the engine and make sure we are in before 3:PM
Saturday and collect floating Helium ballons along the way. F--king EPIC!

Anyone else?

REMEMBER

to win the Party

You Must have enjoyed the Race

To enjoy the Race you MUST Win the BCYC Party

and then there is the Pre "Pre-Race Party"

Posted Image -

#3 Bill Gibbs

Bill Gibbs

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:38 PM

I'll leave the winning of the pre-race parties to the younger sailors.
I'm stoked enough about the racing, and then maybe the fun in Ensenada.
It's getting close.

#4 sumpin

sumpin

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,927 posts
  • Interests:scallop mining and rudder fairing
    stair falling book cover mending

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:50 AM

dude..it's dead. they are trying, FINALLY, but it's too late. N2E is no longer a race. cruising is fun

#5 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:00 AM

The list is long: Ensenada, North Sails RW, the Whitney, the Lipton Cup, the Tri Port Race, and, more recently, the Ahmanson.

All gone.

#6 sunseeker

sunseeker

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,462 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:10 AM

Will N2E have a predicted log race for Tiara's? If not they should. If they are going to let sailboats race with their engine on, why not just have a motorboat race?

Think of all the new long boarding business DoRag could get.

#7 Snapper

Snapper

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,593 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:11 AM

The list is long: Ensenada, North Sails RW, the Whitney, the Lipton Cup, the Tri Port Race, and, more recently, the Ahmanson.

All gone.

You and Sumpin will be at Gorillas, you're not fooling anyone.

#8 sunseeker

sunseeker

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,462 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:12 AM

Btw, given my screen name, they ought to also have a Sunseeker class. We'd win on style points.

#9 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:09 PM

Will N2E have a predicted log race for Tiara's? If not they should. If they are going to let sailboats race with their engine on, why not just have a motorboat race?

Think of all the new long boarding business DoRag could get.

Well, the Tiara class has banned longboarding, like the J105 class attempted to do - after most everyone had already longboarded their hull.

Question: Is it possible to "unlongboard" a hull?

#10 Dude

Dude

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:27 PM

@ Sumpin, DoRag, Sunseeker

MY bong is have full, just hanging with the owner and crew is going to be worth every second. I am kidding myself about partying like a 20 year old, if I did, I would be hungover for two days. I volunteered at BCYC to be a bar tender on Thursday night and have to think I will run into a number of old friends. For whatever reason, I just feel this event is going to be a memorable.

Cruising class is a good thing for the sport, every year, out of 50 cruising boats, I can find five of them that have new racing sails, electronics, and running gear. Out of those five, two of them will be in a real "race boat" within two years. As long as people use their boats, I really don't care how they participate. Bottom line, it's all about the "Good Times".

"ALL THE WAY!"

#11 sunseeker

sunseeker

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,462 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:41 PM

MY bong is have full, just hanging with the owner and crew is going to be worth every second. I am kidding myself about partying like a 20 year old, if I did, I would be hungover for two days. I volunteered at BCYC to be a bar tender on Thursday night and have to think I will run into a number of old friends. For whatever reason, I just feel this event is going to be a memorable.

Cruising class is a good thing for the sport, every year, out of 50 cruising boats, I can find five of them that have new racing sails, electronics, and running gear. Out of those five, two of them will be in a real "race boat" within two years. As long as people use their boats, I really don't care how they participate. Bottom line, it's all about the "Good Times".

"ALL THE WAY!"

Does your wife know you are going to be surrounded by large Cougars, and that Woody will have photo evidence?

#12 Dude

Dude

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:49 PM

"ALL THE WAY!"

Does your wife know you are going to be surrounded by large Cougars, and that Woody will have photo evidence?

"ALL THE WAY"!

#13 DA-WOODY

DA-WOODY

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,987 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:37 PM

"ALL THE WAY!"

"ALL THE WAY"!

Why do I always get dragged into this topic ?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#14 Dude

Dude

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:53 AM

Spring in Southern California!

#15 sunseeker

sunseeker

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,462 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 01:37 AM

Anyone have any eye bleach to get rid of the stains left by those overfed Cougars of Woodys, it's a good thing you only give them drinks for pics Woody, because a bar bill has to be alot less than a dinner bill for them.

#16 sumpin

sumpin

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,927 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:52 AM

dude
u may think those cruisers are cool and will buy a boat from u.maybe?
the real point is that N2E is dead for people wanting a quick overnight "race"
the party is more of a drunkfest for the 18-28 and a "remember the day" drunkfest for 50-80 crowd
it's cool but call it what it is
the drunken sex dreams of D Wood and some tired pole dancer keeps me away on Thursday.
how about a 2 or 3 day, 5-10 race, bouy regatta instead. some cheap rum and place to lay our head nearby as an alternative. think they called it Ahmanson back in the day

#17 Dude

Dude

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:20 PM

@Sump,
You are rounding a different mark than I am. For the sport to grow, no matter what fleet you are sailing in, you have to acknowledge and support the noobs. Otherwise attendance will drop dramatically with the normal cycle of the participants interest. Both types of events have their place and have to continually adjust to the times.

I am of the opinion that Southern California handicapped sailboat racing needs to return and promote more club & short distance racing. This type of grass routes effort is the only way I know of on how to rejuvenate the fleet. Yes, the fleet is at a low, but it appears to me that you and a number of other's prefer to "teabag" the sport while it down rather than help it at the next starting sequence?

#18 sumpin

sumpin

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,927 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:49 PM

done plenty..I was speaking specifically to N2E and the overloaded bent on cruising peps and generally being annoyed at the current rage of RL vs rounding marks more tightly. If I want RL I would just sail the last day of Big Boat and call it a year

#19 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:25 PM

@Sump,
You are rounding a different mark than I am. For the sport to grow, no matter what fleet you are sailing in, you have to acknowledge and support the noobs. Otherwise attendance will drop dramatically with the normal cycle of the participants interest. Both types of events have their place and have to continually adjust to the times.

I am of the opinion that Southern California handicapped sailboat racing needs to return and promote more club & short distance racing. This type of grass routes effort is the only way I know of on how to rejuvenate the fleet. Yes, the fleet is at a low, but it appears to me that you and a number of other's prefer to "teabag" the sport while it down rather than help it at the next starting sequence?

That's quite a statement! Those "teabagging" the sport are those making the decisions to, e.g. change the Ahmanson into a random leg cruiser event.

And consider this: for every cruiser you get to become involved with racing, how many top end racers leave the sport as it has morphed over into less competetive formats? The Lipton is dead. The Ahmanson is dead. North Sails RW is dead. The Ensenada race is dead. The Whitney is dead. The SoCal one design fleet rotation is dead. KWRW is dying. And so on. All for, more or less, the same reasons.

#20 some dude

some dude

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,003 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:39 PM

@Sump,

That's quite a statement! Those "teabagging" the sport are those making the decisions to, e.g. change the Ahmanson into a random leg cruiser event.

And consider this: for every cruiser you get to become involved with racing, how many top end racers leave the sport as it has morphed over into less competetive formats? The Lipton is dead. The Ahmanson is dead. North Sails RW is dead. The Ensenada race is dead. The Whitney is dead. The SoCal one design fleet rotation is dead. KWRW is dying. And so on. All for, more or less, the same reasons.

San Clemente Island Race lives on!

#21 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:41 PM

@Sump,

San Clemente Island Race lives on!

Yes, as does the Tri Port. The king is dead. Long live the king!

#22 VwaP

VwaP

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,242 posts
  • Interests:Private investigator by day party gurl by night

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:34 PM

Saw i Scuttlefuck that over in the North West they now call those cruiser , white sail classes the Leisure Class

#23 sunseeker

sunseeker

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,462 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:40 PM

Saw i Scuttlefuck that over in the North West they now call those cruiser , white sail classes the Leisure Class

And the RC wears Leisure Suits. God, where's disco when you need it?

#24 sumpin

sumpin

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,927 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:38 AM

maybe we should just hang in LB and drink whilst waiting for LBRW

#25 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:40 AM

LBRW was cancelled in favor of a predicted log race.

#26 facthunt

facthunt

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:59 AM

LBRW was cancelled in favor of a predicted log race.

thats to bad anything else.

#27 sumpin

sumpin

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,927 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:03 AM

how 'bout Yachting Cup ?
renamed the D Wood Pervert Lurking for Old Broads That Used To Be Hot Cup

#28 DA-WOODY

DA-WOODY

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,987 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:19 AM

how 'bout Yachting Cup ?

I thought you 3 would be up in MDR polishing fenders with CoronadoReachAroundBoy ?

#29 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:08 PM

how 'bout Yachting Cup ?

I thought you 3 would be up in MDR polishing fenders with CoronadoReachAroundBoy ?

You talkin' about gel-head?

#30 sunseeker

sunseeker

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,462 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:50 PM

I see the winner on corrected time wins a 2 year lease on a Lexus GS 350. Doesn't say what class of corrected time. This could be the opening for DoRag to longboard a cruiser and get a styling new ride, which of course he would turn around and donate to a worthy cause, because DoRag prefers good, hulking American iron.

Of course, if they use the winner of this lease for further advertising purposes, said winner will then become an ISAF Group 3 sailor, and hence not be eligible for things like Ahmanson, or other club events.

#31 DA-WOODY

DA-WOODY

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,987 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:06 PM

I see the winner on corrected time wins a 2 year lease on a Lexus GS 350. Doesn't say what class of corrected time. This could be the opening for DoRag to longboard a cruiser and get a styling new ride, which of course he would turn around and donate to a worthy cause, because DoRag prefers good, hulking American iron.

Of course, if they use the winner of this lease for further advertising purposes, said winner will then become an ISAF Group 3 sailor, and hence not be eligible for things like Ahmanson, or other club events.

Posted Image

#32 Sly McFly

Sly McFly

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:09 AM

Pearson Flyer Sly McFly is racing, we rate 138, and I expect 10 boats in a PHRF class between 130 and 144. How is that dead? No other race offers such tight class breaks. Thank god I'm not giving some Catalina 30 2+ hours. The organizers asked for suggestions last year to make it better. I thought long and sent a well reasoned letter with 10 suggestions - such as inverting the start (slow classes first) and moving the finish line. They implemented every single one! Try that with your local club. There are about 200 boats entered, with about 50 of those cruising classes. Options for distance coastal ocean racing are limited in Southern CA. I enjoy this race and I'll see you in Ensenada (Sly will be at the Cruiseport). We will try to improve on our 3rd in class last year.

#33 sumpin

sumpin

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,927 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:11 AM

u go gurl..SNAP, power to the people !! UH HUHHH

#34 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:03 PM

Pearson Flyer Sly McFly is racing, we rate 138, and I expect 10 boats in a PHRF class between 130 and 144. How is that dead? No other race offers such tight class breaks. Thank god I'm not giving some Catalina 30 2+ hours. The organizers asked for suggestions last year to make it better. I thought long and sent a well reasoned letter with 10 suggestions - such as inverting the start (slow classes first) and moving the finish line. They implemented every single one! Try that with your local club. There are about 200 boats entered, with about 50 of those cruising classes. Options for distance coastal ocean racing are limited in Southern CA. I enjoy this race and I'll see you in Ensenada (Sly will be at the Cruiseport). We will try to improve on our 3rd in class last year.

200 entries. Wowser! Really 150 without cruisers, who don't belong in a yacht race, and hence should not be counted.

Do you know that it it's inaugural year, 1947, the Ensenada Race had 117 entries, all racers. So, that means that in 65 years, the race has "grown" by 33, or 28%. That equates to .4% per year! Nice job, NOSA!

Now, in the heyday, 1983, there were 675 boats, all racing. This has been diminished to today's 150. Nice job NOSA!

I ask you, what is the common issue behind the failure of the Whitney, The Lipton Cup, North Sails Race Week, the Tri Port Race, and, more recently, The Ahmanson? Could it be bad management? Lack of leadership? Or, like BHO, let's blame it all on George W Bush?

I think I'll go fishing...

#35 Dude

Dude

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:56 PM

I am going to take a different route than the "SA Teabagers". The crew on our boat as been calling every other day making sure the boat is ready, "hootin and hollerin" about the band getting back together. NOSA is going the extra mile for the participants, the owner of our boat is digging deep into his wine cellar, momentum is on our side. GOOD TIMES!

"ALL THE WAY"

#36 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:17 PM

I am going to take a different route than the "SA Teabagers". The crew on our boat as been calling every other day making sure the boat is ready, "hootin and hollerin" about the band getting back together. NOSA is going the extra mile for the participants, the owner of our boat is digging deep into his wine cellar, momentum is on our side. GOOD TIMES!

"ALL THE WAY"

I'm sensing an "ostrich" approach.....

#37 Bill Gibbs

Bill Gibbs

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:26 PM

digging deep into his wine cellar

wine hmmm.....
And what does he come up with when he digs deep?

#38 Lat21

Lat21

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:43 PM

200 entries. Wowser! Really 150 without cruisers, who don't belong in a yacht race, and hence should not be counted.

Do you know that it it's inaugural year, 1947, the Ensenada Race had 117 entries, all racers. So, that means that in 65 years, the race has "grown" by 33, or 28%. That equates to .4% per year! Nice job, NOSA!

Now, in the heyday, 1983, there were 675 boats, all racing. This has been diminished to today's 150. Nice job NOSA!

I ask you, what is the common issue behind the failure of the Whitney, The Lipton Cup, North Sails Race Week, the Tri Port Race, and, more recently, The Ahmanson? Could it be bad management? Lack of leadership? Or, like BHO, let's blame it all on George W Bush?

Dude, do you ever go sailing? I'm sure I missed it but I have never seen you talk about actually sailing/racing yourself. From what I've seen on SA, it seems you just sit in front of your computer all day and dump shit on people and regattas.

Enjoy your fishing.

#39 Bill Gibbs

Bill Gibbs

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:48 PM

Dude, do you ever go sailing?

Did you mean "DoRag"?

Or is that a generic "dude" ?

Certainly Dude goes sailing.

#40 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:48 PM

Dude, do you ever go sailing? I'm sure I missed it but I have never seen you talk about actually sailing/racing yourself. From what I've seen on SA, it seems you just sit in front of your computer all day and dump shit on people and regattas.

Enjoy your fishing.

Actually, I enjoy cruising....when I'm not involved with a third of the Ensenada Races ever run.

BTW, to you, it's "Mister Dude."

#41 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:49 PM

Dude, do you ever go sailing?

Did you mean "DoRag"?

Or is that a generic "dude" ?

Certainly Dude goes sailing.

As does DudeRag....

#42 walterbshaffer

walterbshaffer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,014 posts
  • Interests:Formerly Member No. 9720

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:56 PM

It's probably inaccurate to suggest that NOSA alone is responsible for the decline in N2E participation; violence in Mexico, poor economic conditions and on line posts decrying the race have all contributed to it's decline.

Did NOSA blow it with the multihull thing? Yep, no doubt about it. Has NOSA catered to the maxi boats to the detriment of other classes? Maybe. Do cruising classes chase away the pure sailing classes? I don't see how that has been proven.

More likely the time constraints and pure logistical considerations are influencing participation more than any other factor.

#43 silent bob

silent bob

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,403 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:12 PM

Posted Image

#44 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:20 PM

It's probably inaccurate to suggest that NOSA alone is responsible for the decline in N2E participation; violence in Mexico, poor economic conditions and on line posts decrying the race have all contributed to it's decline.

Did NOSA blow it with the multihull thing? Yep, no doubt about it. Has NOSA catered to the maxi boats to the detriment of other classes? Maybe. Do cruising classes chase away the pure sailing classes? I don't see how that has been proven.

More likely the time constraints and pure logistical considerations are influencing participation more than any other factor.

Now, Walter B., you do know that the violence and BHO economy (or GWB, as you prefer) were events begining in 2008? the decline in the Ensenada Race has been, more or less, straight line (for racers) since the peak in 1983. So it would be easy, and convienent, to blame the economy and beheadings on the decline, but the fact is, the degredation of the event commenced 29 years ago, not three years ago.

As to your last point, time constraints and logistics, were these same factors not present in 1983? In fact, the logistics are substantially better today. With better transportation back to the states, with far better hotels, and Hussong's actually cleaned their bathrooms once in 1996.

My real point is that it is so easy to point the finger and say, oh, the world is different. It's the economy. It's this and it's that. And some want "proof" as to the nature of the problem. The "proof" we have is the steady decline in the event over many years. The "fix" was, among others, to add and promote cruising.

It didn't work. In fact, the inept NOSA group even enabled the formation of a competing event. Now, how insulting was that? As in "We don't like the way you run your race so we will start our own and compete with you. And do better than you."

Yes the issues are many, but it is never inept leadership is it? Best look inward on this one, not outward.

#45 walterbshaffer

walterbshaffer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,014 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:31 PM

Now, Walter B., you do know that the violence and BHO economy (or GWB, as you prefer) were events begining in 2008? the decline in the Ensenada Race has been, more or less, straight line (for racers) since the peak in 1983. So it would be easy, and convienent, to blame the economy and beheadings on the decline, but the fact is, the degredation of the event commenced 29 years ago, not three years ago.

This sounds like you are channeling D-wood.

My only point was that there is not one cause.

I agree that NOSA is in charge of thier own destiny.

#46 Dude

Dude

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:38 PM

Just let the teabaggers count trout.

@Gibbs The owner is always very kind. When we did a Big Boat a couple years ago we went into Napa and I introduced him to Etude, ever since then he will bring a couple bottles of their cab. He knows I like Zin and he seems to find some Turly each year. Its always good, just hope we don't have time to drink during the race and have to bring it all up to our rooms at the Coral. Nothing better than drinking an outstanding Cab with good friends on the balcony of our rooms after the race and telling sea stories!

#47 Bill Gibbs

Bill Gibbs

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:43 PM

Nothing better than drinking an outstanding Cab with good friends on the balcony of our rooms after the race and telling sea stories!

You've inspired me!

#48 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:45 PM

Like Nero, NOSA fiddles whilst the Race has been decimated.

Let's all watch these bonfires of the vanities.....

#49 Snapper

Snapper

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,593 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:06 PM

what?!

#50 Dude

Dude

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:31 PM

May I suggest you take a well made oar and walk inland with it to parts where no-one mixes sea salt with food, until someone asks you why you carrie a winnowing fan. At that place, you must fix the oar in the ground and make a sacrifice to appease Poseidon. Be sure to rest under the shadow of the trees next to a well stocked pond with a gently breeze from the north.

#51 sumpin

sumpin

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,927 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:49 PM

don't forget the bong dude
hit D Wood up for some "shots" Thusday.

#52 sumpin

sumpin

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,927 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:52 PM

sumpin, on 10 April 2012 - 06:11 PM, said:

what?!

Forgive me, not that kind of SNAP

#53 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:03 PM

May I suggest you take a well made oar and walk inland with it to parts where no-one mixes sea salt with food, until someone asks you why you carrie a winnowing fan. At that place, you must fix the oar in the ground and make a sacrifice to appease Poseidon. Be sure to rest under the shadow of the trees next to a well stocked pond with a gently breeze from the north.

Now, now, no need for you to go there. Are you on the NOSA Board?

#54 DA-WOODY

DA-WOODY

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,987 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:47 PM

Saddest testament to the event

just may be that most of the posts to this thread as well as most of the poster's

are all the same person Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

use of "Those things" just cause Posted Image

it is an international event after all Posted Image

#55 sumpin

sumpin

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,927 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:12 PM

You do NOT look like Do Rag
You look more like that dude who sits outside (and below) the deck of SBYC and sings as the high tide washes up and over him. He has been their since my old days at UCSB when I was partying like dude and getting the band back together "BRING IT"!!
woot woot

#56 Somebody Else

Somebody Else

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,954 posts
  • Interests:Shootings, just like HotRod!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:18 PM

Anyone have any eye bleach to get rid of the stains left by those overfed Cougars of Woodys, it's a good thing you only give them drinks for pics Woody, because a bar bill has to be alot less than a dinner bill for them.

Man, you're so mean!

In Newport, all the women look exactly like deep-fried 50-year-olds. It's pretty much not their fault. Because they were reared to believe that they are bringing nothing to the table other than their body/good looks, they have eschewed education and sophistication for the gods of the flesh. The young ones have all turned their skin to leather thanks to the liberal application of lube and UV and the older ones have paid their ex-husband's settlement money to the plastic surgeons for one last stab at landing either a good shag or a rich benefactor or, ideally, both. Why they think a successful 35-year-old would be attracted to their crispy husk is an unknowable mystery, yet the dream lives on. Thus are all Newport cougars made equal, at least appearance-wise.

#57 some dude

some dude

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,003 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:29 PM

Man, you're so mean!

In Newport, all the women look exactly like deep-fried 50-year-olds. It's pretty much not their fault. Because they were reared to believe that they are bringing nothing to the table other than their body/good looks, they have eschewed education and sophistication for the gods of the flesh. The young ones have all turned their skin to leather thanks to the liberal application of lube and UV and the older ones have paid their ex-husband's settlement money to the plastic surgeons for one last stab at landing either a good shag or a rich benefactor or, ideally, both. Why they think a successful 35-year-old would be attracted to their crispy husk is an unknowable mystery, yet the dream lives on. Thus are all Newport cougars made equal, at least appearance-wise.

Gad. That sounds terrible. Maybe I'd better head over to Cassidy's and see if anyone has a new tattoo

#58 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:00 AM

Man, you're so mean!

Now, there's quite a statement!

Man, you're so mean!

Gad. That sounds terrible. Maybe I'd better head over to Cassidy's and see if anyone has a new tattoo

Have you taken care of your genital herpes yet?

#59 some dude

some dude

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,003 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:16 AM

Man, you're so mean!

no I just tell the cougars it's a french tickler. then I talk about my new porsche and they forget all about it

#60 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:41 AM

Man, you're so mean!

no I just tell the cougars it's a french tickler. then I talk about my new porsche and they forget all about it

Can't the Cougars tell the difference between a Porsche and one of those Hondas like yours with the Mexican exhaust muffler?

#61 sunseeker

sunseeker

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,462 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:11 AM

Man, you're so mean!

There's more than a few college or grad school hotties in Cassidy's Thurs-Sat nights, some even without tats. To see some of the better cougar's in town, try A.

#62 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:46 AM

Man, you're so mean!

There's more than a few college or grad school hotties in Cassidy's Thurs-Sat nights, some even without tats. To see some of the better cougar's in town, try A.

The Coug's with the large divorce settlements have all moved to......

#63 sumpin

sumpin

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,927 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:04 AM

aspen? vail?

#64 Snapper

Snapper

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,593 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:15 AM

what?!

OK. I'll be riding down to E town on an Andrews boat. Care to guess?

#65 KennyB

KennyB

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:33 AM

what?!

OK. I'll be riding down to E town on an Andrews boat. Care to guess?

In '02, I rode the same boat in the Lil' enchilada and saw a green flash that night at sunset and Falcon (Tripp 50) beat us by 1 sec for overall!!!

And did '95 BBS with Tim Woodhouse on same said boat!
Sshhh, I won't mention how much the Ed has sailed the boat....B)

#66 DryArmour

DryArmour

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,754 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:51 PM

As of right now the weather for Newport to Ensenada is looking light with the inside track favored to take advantage of offshore winds at night and into the morning hours. That could definitely change though as I think the models have over done it with the blocking high Thursday into Saturday and there is a chance a system could scoot around the high from due north and provide some actual breeze.

More on that later if it is looking more likely.

#67 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:55 PM

As of right now the weather for Newport to Ensenada is looking light with the inside track favored to take advantage of offshore winds at night and into the morning hours. That could definitely change though as I think the models have over done it with the blocking high Thursday into Saturday and there is a chance a system could scoot around the high from due north and provide some actual breeze.

You seem to have more advertising on your posts than substance? Be advised that SAers are all on the "do not call list."

Shameless?

#68 sumpin

sumpin

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,927 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:32 PM

somewhere between 68 and 70 ft so I'm guessing OYC

#69 DryArmour

DryArmour

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,754 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:41 PM

You seem to have more advertising on your posts than substance? Be advised that SAers are all on the "do not call list."

Shameless?

DoRag- I'd love to be able to spend hours doing weather and just report on that. Unfortunately not enough people want to PAY** for that information so the FREE weather information I provide does need to produce some level of return. You don't have to read the ad below the post but we definitely appreciate the people who do and choose to patronize our products. I must say that the TRUE SPORT shirts for $9.99 have already been a huge hit.

While we are on the subject WHO TF put you in charge of "All SAers"? What an ego. You really should get that checked at the door.

#70 VwaP

VwaP

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,242 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:45 PM

Lets get back to my cougar friends

Posted Image

#71 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:53 PM

Shameless?

DoRag- I'd love to be able to spend hours doing weather and just report on that. Unfortunately not enough people want to PAY** for that information so the FREE weather information I provide does need to produce some level of return. You don't have to read the ad below the post but we definitely appreciate the people who do and choose to patronize our products. I must say that the TRUE SPORT shirts for $9.99 have already been a huge hit.

While we are on the subject WHO TF put you in charge of "All SAers"? What an ego. You really should get that checked at the door.

Well now, so you want to fight?

You justify your silly advertising for T shirts by saying you provide a valuable wx forecast? Really?

Commander's, and others, provide a professional wx forecast. And they don't force folks to look at sophomoric ads.

You, on the other hand, are using the guise of a wx report to sell rags.

Just more of the pollution of advertisers, hence the establishment of the "do not call" list. Life is complex enough without the barracudas constantly trying to sell someone something they don't want.

#72 VwaP

VwaP

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,242 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:02 PM

oh Do Do Rag I've got a few gurl$ that would love to wre$tle with you

Posted Image

#73 some dude

some dude

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,003 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:34 PM

Posted Image

show me the monkey

#74 opusone

opusone

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:42 PM

Posted Image

show me the monkey

Not sure who I would want on the rail - they say muscle weighs more than fat. The decision may rest in how much food we need to take .....

#75 DryArmour

DryArmour

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,754 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:53 PM

Shameless?

You justify your silly advertising for T shirts by saying you provide a valuable wx forecast? Really?

Commander's, and others, provide a professional wx forecast. And they don't force folks to look at sophomoric ads.

Just more of the pollution of advertisers, hence the establishment of the "do not call" list. Life is complex enough without the barracudas constantly trying to sell someone something they don't want.

No, I justify our ads on Sailing Anarchy by PAYING FOR THEM. That's how this site survives. PAYING ADVERTISERS.

I do have a weather service that is a "Pay For Use" service like Commanders. Several SA users have used the service and come back each year because the forecasts are accurate and they find them a good value. That being said I love doing weather forecasting and if I can be of help to those on SA for FREE and my boss will allow me to spend the time to post forecast updates etc for the low price of an ad in my signature line then I think more people rather than less will tolerate them. Now, I could be wrong but let the masses weigh in and I will abide accordingly.

#76 Bill Gibbs

Bill Gibbs

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:55 PM

Forecasts please :-)

#77 walterbshaffer

walterbshaffer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,014 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:05 PM

Posted Image

show me the monkey

stop it

#78 condor

condor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:16 PM

Forecasts please :-)

+ {a whole lot]

#79 DA-WOODY

DA-WOODY

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,987 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:39 PM

Shameless?

No, I justify our ads on Sailing Anarchy by PAYING FOR THEM. That's how this site survives. PAYING ADVERTISERS.

I do have a weather service that is a "Pay For Use" service like Commanders. Several SA users have used the service and come back each year because the forecasts are accurate and they find them a good value. That being said I love doing weather forecasting and if I can be of help to those on SA for FREE and my boss will allow me to spend the time to post forecast updates etc for the low price of an ad in my signature line then I think more people rather than less will tolerate them. Now, I could be wrong but let the masses weigh in and I will abide accordingly.

MARK I Love your Products & Service and don't mind the little ads in your posts

LOVE Your Weather Forecasting

AND As Fate Would Have It - I need your Advice Like At The Moment :-O

I'd like to shoot SDYC's Opening Day Race Tomorrow

Was Purdy This Morning but WTF is Going on Now ???????

What do you think about "Insied" San Diego Bay Tomorrow - Race 12noon till ?????

Thank You !

#80 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:04 PM

Shameless?

Soooooo, how come Rip at Point Loma doesn't need to resort to advertising trickery and other gimmicks to sell his shirts?

Instead, he relies on a great selection and superb customer service - and he is a great guy! A winning combination!

#81 DryArmour

DryArmour

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,754 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:08 PM

MARK I Love your Products & Service and don't mind the little ads in your posts

LOVE Your Weather Forecasting

AND As Fate Would Have It - I need your Advice Like At The Moment :-O

I'd like to shoot SDYC's Opening Day Race Tomorrow

Was Purdy This Morning but WTF is Going on Now ???????

What do you think about "Insied" San Diego Bay Tomorrow - Race 12noon till ?????

Thank You !

Afternoon Woody:

Both the GFS and the CMC are pretty bullish on breeze overnight. They don't seem to want to back it off below 20 before around noon tomorrow but I more inclined to think that inside the Harbor will be more in the low to mid teens than the 24 knots at 8AM the models are calling for. The system wound up a bit this afternoon and prompted a Special Marine warning for San Diego County Coastal Waters as a line of Thunderstorms marched NE along the frontal boundary at about 30 knots. This system has proved a bit m ore vigorous than many anticipated and we may find that the wind speeds tomorrow morning are in fact in the low to mid 20s but I'd bet against it. There is a steady decline from 11AM- 8PM from 24 knots to around 7 knots if you trust the models. There is another run coming up in a bit and I will try to check that out before I go to bed and post an update here.

One note, both models want to wrap and impulse through the San Diego bay area from the NE and both are calling for possible scattered showers from 11AM -2PM possible for the City of San Diego.

Not sure if you ever shoot in black and white but tomorrow will likely be a great day to shoot a bit of black and white with a red filter on the camera.

Have a nice opening day and thank you for your vote for Wx forecasts here on SA ;-)

#82 DryArmour

DryArmour

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,754 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:13 PM

Soooooo, how come Rip at Point Loma doesn't need to resort to advertising trickery and other gimmicks to sell his shirts?

Instead, he relies on a great selection and superb customer service - and he is a great guy! A winning combination!

If you are referring to Point Loma Outfitting then you'll be interested to know he bought our water repellent compression fit shirts earlier this year ad absolutely loves them.

Another happy customer thank you very much...I don't think they advertise on SA though (could be wrong).

#83 DA-WOODY

DA-WOODY

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,987 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:42 PM

Not sure if you ever shoot in black and white but tomorrow will likely be a great day to shoot a bit of black and white with a red filter on the camera.

Have a nice opening day and thank you for your vote for Wx forecasts here on SA ;-)

how bout like this --> http://da-woody.com/...Ps/12ASCup.html

Posted Image

#84 DryArmour

DryArmour

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,754 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 11:05 PM

how bout like this --> http://da-woody.com/...Ps/12ASCup.html

Posted Image

Sort of. If you use a red filter everything blue turns to black so the water and sky where it is blue go to black and white caps and clouds are stark white. HIGH*** contrast.

#85 DA-WOODY

DA-WOODY

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,987 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:01 AM

Local Date: 04/13/2012
Local Time: 2:42 PM PDT
County: ORANGE
State: CA
Source: FIRE DEPT/RESCUE

Comments: OFF COTTONS PT. 3/4 MI. S OF THE LIFEGUARD TOWER ON THE PIER. WATERSPOUT TOUCHED DOWN ON LAND BUT DISSIPATED.

Not San Diego nor Tomorrow - But Scary :-O

We had quite a cell rip through w Big Thunder (Never Just Thunder ...eh) and pouring Rain

while I headed to AAA to Reg me Motor Home (due Monday)

I stayed off the freeways as I know I'm likely the only one who feels at home driving a Car in 2,000+ feet deep water Posted Image

looks like it's breaking up at/for the moment

#86 DryArmour

DryArmour

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,754 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:54 PM

Woody:

The low pressure system that brought thunder, hail and a waterspout to SD has now moved to just east of Las Vegas and it does not appear that much moisture remains for showers...

It does indeed look breezy with North Coronado Island showing WNW 22 Gust 39 at the moment and Santa Barbara Island is WNW 45 G 60. By noon that should be on the way down to a manageable 20 knots and then 16 knots by 4PM.

It is chilly but the skies are clear and it should make for an epic opening day. Good luck!

#87 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:55 PM

T-shirts for sale.

Buy your T-shirts here.

Everyone needs mo' T-shirts. No one has too many. Buy now. Buy, buy, buy. BHO needs your help in improving the economy.

T-shirts for sale....

#88 DryArmour

DryArmour

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,754 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:12 PM

T-shirts for sale.

Buy your T-shirts here.

Everyone needs mo' T-shirts. No one has too many. Buy now. Buy, buy, buy. BHO needs your help in improving the economy.

T-shirts for sale....

No-No-No DoRag...Not just T-Shirts...Moisture wicking 100% polyester shirts for under $10. ;)

Thanks for the BUMP :lol:

#89 DA-WOODY

DA-WOODY

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,987 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:18 PM

Woody:

The low pressure system that brought thunder, hail and a waterspout to SD has now moved to just east of Las Vegas and it does not appear that much moisture remains for showers...

It does indeed look breezy with North Coronado Island showing WNW 22 Gust 39 at the moment and Santa Barbara Island is WNW 45 G 60. By noon that should be on the way down to a manageable 20 knots and then 16 knots by 4PM.

It is chilly but the skies are clear and it should make for an epic opening day. Good luck!

MARK That's Good News

I checked with the "WO-SALU" (walk out-side and look up) "Live" weather reporting system and see that's it's lookong Nice

NICE AND FACKIN BREEZY

So I know it's too late to do anything about it for today

BUT

Do you have any recommendations on what to wear heading out on the water on a day like this ??

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#90 DryArmour

DryArmour

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,754 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:49 PM

Woody:

MARK That's Good News

I checked with the "WO-SALU" (walk out-side and look up) "Live" weather reporting system and see that's it's lookong Nice

NICE AND FACKIN BREEZY

BUT

Do you have any recommendations on what to wear heading out on the water on a day like this ??

Today I would wear Posted Image

Woody:

MARK That's Good News

NICE AND FACKIN BREEZY

BUT

#91 DA-WOODY

DA-WOODY

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,987 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:58 PM

Hay THANK YOU I just happen to have a nice one in me closet (show-up last week on time) I'll throw it on before I leave !

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#92 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:17 PM

T-shirts for sale.

Buy your T-shirts here.

T-shirts for sale....

No-No-No DoRag...Not just T-Shirts...Moisture wicking 100% polyester shirts for under $10. ;)

Thanks for the BUMP :lol:

This all reminds me of a Marx Brothers skit, when Harpo and the boyz were street vendors trying to sell some useless project to the public: "Hey, get your T-shirts here. T-shirts for sale."

Or perhaps selling rugs at an A-Rab street corner: "Hey get your rugs here. Great buys on rugs. With every purchase you get a WX forecast, and, as a bonus, we will toss in two free pencils. Get your rugs here."

#93 Dude

Dude

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:30 PM

@Mark

I would not respond to the "SA Teabaggers", just let them keep bumping the thread. Your weather reports make me want to go sailing and I am looking for breeze and good times this year! "ALL THE WAY"

Just wondering, what is the latest sailing clothing, mens apparel, I should have for racing in this years Ensenada race? I really like the high collars on those Musto pro series smocks. What are the crew wearing, base layer up, in the VOR while sailing in the souther ocean? I want that stuff, I am to old to be cold any longer.

#94 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:14 PM

@Mark

I would not respond to the "SA Teabaggers", just let them keep bumping the thread. Your weather reports make me want to go sailing and I am looking for breeze and good times this year! "ALL THE WAY"

Just wondering, what is the latest sailing clothing, mens apparel, I should have for racing in this years Ensenada race? I really like the high collars on those Musto pro series smocks. What are the crew wearing, base layer up, in the VOR while sailing in the souther ocean? I want that stuff, I am to old to be cold any longer.

Don't forget your retro "porn star" stash......

#95 Bill Gibbs

Bill Gibbs

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:12 PM

I bet Mark can get boat name graphics printed on dry shirts for the whole crew. Class it up a bit.
Still blowing hard in Ventura Harbor

#96 DryArmour

DryArmour

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,754 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:02 PM

I bet Mark can get boat name graphics printed on dry shirts for the whole crew. Class it up a bit.
Still blowing hard in Ventura Harbor

Bill!

AND if they order by Monday at noon PDT we can have them screened and delivered in time for the Newport-Ensenada race. We just need the vector art by Monday night. B)

I hope you and AFTERBURNER have a wonderful race!

#97 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:20 PM

Shameless.

Transparent.

Hopeless.

#98 DryArmour

DryArmour

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,754 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:50 PM

Shameless.

Transparent.

Hopeless.

Thanks for the bump. :lol:

#99 CowboyKell

CowboyKell

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:20 PM

Who???

Maybe he should have a little add on the end of all his post' so we would know who he is!

#100 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:28 AM

Who???

Maybe he should have a little add on the end of all his post' so we would know who he is!

He doesn't need to buy an "add," as everyone knows who he is. Unlike the pretenders.

T-shirts for sale.

Get your T-shirts now.

Two free pencils and a WX forecast with every shirt....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users