159 replies to this topic

#101 chester

chester

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:13 PM

And btw, Thunderdick here who posted this thread has probably spent more time in his last 3 years of college drinking and getting laid than you have your entire life.

Cheers!

Thanks for the nickname <_<

It came to me last night in one of those flashes of inspiration. "And henceforth, he shall be known as Thunderdick"

You survived dinner I see.

Enjoy it all while it lasts boys, one little ring and two little words are on both of your horizons, and they're going to roll over you both like a shitdozer in a shitblizzard.

been watching the Trailer park Boys, mike?

I'm not sure why this thread but i've never seen snaggy more talkative!

#102 mikewof

mikewof

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,776 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:15 PM

No kidding. What I've been doing lately is checking out girl's mothers. No better way to see what you're getting into then how the Mom looks.

Good idea, as long as you're going to be married to a wife with the soul of Satan and a mind like the inside of a condemned insane asylum she might as well look like an angel.

On the bright side though, at least you're practicing early on the booze, when you're ready to drown your sorrows at the bottom of a bottle you'll already be experienced in the mechanics.

#103 mikewof

mikewof

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,776 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:17 PM

been watching the Trailer park Boys, mike?

Bloody brilliant show. Have any clips?

#104 On the Hard

On the Hard

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,111 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:27 PM

Is legalle in RI fore them gette marriede? :)

By the time their pretty little wives with their tasteful sundresses and ponytails have ripped the souls, hopes, dreams and ambitions from their lifeless frames they're going to wish they had taken that route.

Your experience(s) with marriage not the best???

#105 On the Hard

On the Hard

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,111 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:31 PM

Does this line remind anybody of a particular anarchist?? Just wondering

(704):
Sean getting laid is an anomaly, Sean banging the hottest single girl at the wedding is a fucking unicorn being ridden by a leprechaun walking through mordor.

#106 Snaggletooth

Snaggletooth

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,367 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:34 PM

(704):
Sean getting laid is an anomaly, Sean banging the hottest single girl at the wedding is a fucking unicorn being ridden by a leprechaun walking through mordor.

His goese by manny naimes...... :)

#107 Left Hook

Left Hook

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,215 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:38 PM

(704):

Never sean though...

#108 flyingtacks

flyingtacks

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:39 PM

(704):

I haven't heard Barf Bitch in a while...

#109 Snaggletooth

Snaggletooth

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,367 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:47 PM

(704):

Never sean though...

sometime peopel poeste picts. :)

#110 huckster_one

huckster_one

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:52 PM

EASY kiddo, it's always funny when a 20yr old pussy cries about getting called out. You should be posting pictures of you're crazy slutty girlfriend instead of admitting how you're parents failed and raised a snively little bitch like you. Next time you run into this situation do what every man would do. 1) Take the hat from the poser and explain to him that it's now a real man's hat(hint you'd be the real man here). 2) When he says "WHOA BRO" take that right hand you finger bang that slut with and make him tell you how good she tastes as you knock a couple of teeth around in his head.3) Tell the chicks in the lab how manly YOU are and that you'd love for them to join you and said slut tonight for some Hunger Games at the dorm/appt. You can even be nice enough to get the fairy roomie laid USING the powers of manhood you now have over every girl on campus that will soon be lining up outside the door for you to man up inside their slippery gashes. THIS is how a man would ahve reacted and the story he would have told. Go back to thinking to yourself about how important what you have to say is, cause really IT'S NOT!!!

I honestly don't know what's more pathetic about this post; the fact that you could not write a literate sentence if your sorry excuse for a life depended on it, or you had to pull in family/significant others in order to hit a nerve point. Huckster, I like to base people's shortcomings off of what they share with the world. In this post, you have exemplified the fact that not only does poor grammar run in your piss-poor gene pool, but maybe you should have asked one of your two dads to teach you the difference between your and you're instead of having them play Master's Par 3 Contest in your bedroom every night. But I don't judge on people's upbringing or their obvious shortcomings, because that's not right. I'd love to hear you spin a tale about how you've done what you've described in the post above, but just like the poser in the Mt. Gay hat, I could give a fuck less.

L'chaim, dude.

You could give a fuck less; but you tried to come up with a witty retort. Men do not care about sentence structure, bitches and cum slurpers who still suckle at their moms tits do. You know why I have the audacity to use you're/your freely? I'm a man! A man whose family does not give a shit about how I write on the internet, but they will love to hear my stories about how I tried and failed the quest to make you more manly. They will scream with laughter when they hear you called your college slut a significant other in defense of my words about her. You have fun blowing the boyfriend Thunderdick and I will continue in my quest of showing pussies how to be men.

#111 Snaggletooth

Snaggletooth

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,367 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:56 PM

EASY kiddo, it's always funny when a 20yr old pussy cries about getting called out. You should be posting pictures of you're crazy slutty girlfriend instead of admitting how you're parents failed and raised a snively little bitch like you. Next time you run into this situation do what every man would do. 1) Take the hat from the poser and explain to him that it's now a real man's hat(hint you'd be the real man here). 2) When he says "WHOA BRO" take that right hand you finger bang that slut with and make him tell you how good she tastes as you knock a couple of teeth around in his head.3) Tell the chicks in the lab how manly YOU are and that you'd love for them to join you and said slut tonight for some Hunger Games at the dorm/appt. You can even be nice enough to get the fairy roomie laid USING the powers of manhood you now have over every girl on campus that will soon be lining up outside the door for you to man up inside their slippery gashes. THIS is how a man would ahve reacted and the story he would have told. Go back to thinking to yourself about how important what you have to say is, cause really IT'S NOT!!!

I honestly don't know what's more pathetic about this post; the fact that you could not write a literate sentence if your sorry excuse for a life depended on it, or you had to pull in family/significant others in order to hit a nerve point. Huckster, I like to base people's shortcomings off of what they share with the world. In this post, you have exemplified the fact that not only does poor grammar run in your piss-poor gene pool, but maybe you should have asked one of your two dads to teach you the difference between your and you're instead of having them play Master's Par 3 Contest in your bedroom every night. But I don't judge on people's upbringing or their obvious shortcomings, because that's not right. I'd love to hear you spin a tale about how you've done what you've described in the post above, but just like the poser in the Mt. Gay hat, I could give a fuck less.

L'chaim, dude.

You could give a fuck less; but you tried to come up with a witty retort. Men do not care about sentence structure, bitches and cum slurpers who still suckle at their moms tits do. You know why I have the audacity to use you're/your freely? I'm a man! A man whose family does not give a shit about how I write on the internet, but they will love to hear my stories about how I tried and failed the quest to make you more manly. They will scream with laughter when they hear you called your college slut a significant other in defense of my words about her. You have fun blowing the boyfriend Thunderdick and I will continue in my quest of showing pussies how to be men.

Dide you halve youre computer fixt resently? Just wondring.... :)

#112 huckster_one

huckster_one

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:10 PM

L'chaim, dude.

Dide you halve youre computer fixt resently? Just wondring.... :)

HA, TOO FUNNY!

#113 12345

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,054 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:33 PM

there certainly are a few angry middle aged men in this place.

#114 soak_ed

soak_ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,893 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:52 PM

The premise of this thread is gayer than a Mount Fucking Gay hat. Class let's review:

There are only four things the OP should be doing in college. Going to class or doing the bare minimum of study work to not get thrown out. Drinking. Getting laid or trying to get laid. Sleeping. Posting long-ass stories of some lax boy who has the wrong hat is so fucking pathetic that it is beyond pathetic. Get a fucking life.

Anyone who collects Mt Gay hats as a sign of their sailing prowess is a douchenozzle. Do you look up at those hats in your hallway and touch yourself in a meaningful way and think oh boy Russell Coouts here I come? What the fuck? Keeping a hat or two as a mememto of a great regatta, like the one you won, or the one that you banged the owner's daugher (or better, wife), sure, that's a prize. But a collection? Get a fucking life.

Over the years I have done an exhaustive statistical study and determined that 2% of the Mt-Gay-hat-wearing-population don't sail but seem to think they are somehow cooler due to their stolen hat; 2% actually sailed in some regatta and can wear the hat and look cool at the same time; and the other 94% think that they are the most awesome yachtsmen on the planet but in reality are the leeward runner trimmer on some hagged-out IOR shitbox. Or a fucking college kid who still thinks Mt Landt hats are cool.

As for getting a life, I have to go to my meaningless pointless job to eek out a living so that I can afford to go sailing, go drink beer with my mates and pretend that I am back in collge. If you are reading this, turn off your fucking computer, take off the Gay hat, and go outside and get some fresh air, sunshine and go sailing. But for the love of god, beer and pussy, stop fucking talking about what fucking hat some asshose is wearing.

It's always entertaining when someone tries to act offended and post some sort of half-assed, inexplicit rant in order to 1-up the original post in a thread. Oh, your panties are in a bunch? Maybe you should untwist them and while you're fooling around in your undies, be sure to take a broom or a fucking dust buster to get all the damn sand out of your vagina. Yup, I didn't stutter cupcake, I said vagina. What's that? Never seen one in your life? That's alright, we can expect you to pursue that fantasy when you're too busy bone-lipping your mates. No need to pretend you're back in college, because that's what every pathetic middle-aged man does. He tries to hang out with younger guys, pretends to enjoy drinking shitty beer at the bar, hits on women that are half his age, and that's the liberty out of his meaningless pointless life to come play tough guy on the computer it took him 15 minutes to figure out to turn on. Don't you fret about not living your college days anymore, I'm sure by the way you probably pat yourself on the back for that limp-dick attempt at something maybe humorous, you're were always a push-over to begin with. Some day, you'll give up the "I boned the owner's daughter" dream, because you'll be that guy with the daughter soon enough once you find some sorry excuse for a wife and all your daughters will be butterfaces.

Cheers, mate.

Keep it up kid, you got potential.

#115 soak_ed

soak_ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,893 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:59 PM

L'chaim, dude.

Dude, lay of the 'roids and have your boy-bitch give you a nice blowjob and that should calm you down. Anybody trying as hard as you to be so macho has got to be gay and conflicted about it. Just sayin'.

#116 chinabald

chinabald

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,483 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:27 PM

The premise of this thread is gayer than a Mount Fucking Gay hat. Class let's review:

There are only four things the OP should be doing in college. Going to class or doing the bare minimum of study work to not get thrown out. Drinking. Getting laid or trying to get laid. Sleeping. Posting long-ass stories of some lax boy who has the wrong hat is so fucking pathetic that it is beyond pathetic. Get a fucking life.

Anyone who collects Mt Gay hats as a sign of their sailing prowess is a douchenozzle. Do you look up at those hats in your hallway and touch yourself in a meaningful way and think oh boy Russell Coouts here I come? What the fuck? Keeping a hat or two as a mememto of a great regatta, like the one you won, or the one that you banged the owner's daugher (or better, wife), sure, that's a prize. But a collection? Get a fucking life.

Over the years I have done an exhaustive statistical study and determined that 2% of the Mt-Gay-hat-wearing-population don't sail but seem to think they are somehow cooler due to their stolen hat; 2% actually sailed in some regatta and can wear the hat and look cool at the same time; and the other 94% think that they are the most awesome yachtsmen on the planet but in reality are the leeward runner trimmer on some hagged-out IOR shitbox. Or a fucking college kid who still thinks Mt Landt hats are cool.

As for getting a life, I have to go to my meaningless pointless job to eek out a living so that I can afford to go sailing, go drink beer with my mates and pretend that I am back in collge. If you are reading this, turn off your fucking computer, take off the Gay hat, and go outside and get some fresh air, sunshine and go sailing. But for the love of god, beer and pussy, stop fucking talking about what fucking hat some asshose is wearing.

It's always entertaining when someone tries to act offended and post some sort of half-assed, inexplicit rant in order to 1-up the original post in a thread. Oh, your panties are in a bunch? Maybe you should untwist them and while you're fooling around in your undies, be sure to take a broom or a fucking dust buster to get all the damn sand out of your vagina. Yup, I didn't stutter cupcake, I said vagina. What's that? Never seen one in your life? That's alright, we can expect you to pursue that fantasy when you're too busy bone-lipping your mates. No need to pretend you're back in college, because that's what every pathetic middle-aged man does. He tries to hang out with younger guys, pretends to enjoy drinking shitty beer at the bar, hits on women that are half his age, and that's the liberty out of his meaningless pointless life to come play tough guy on the computer it took him 15 minutes to figure out to turn on. Don't you fret about not living your college days anymore, I'm sure by the way you probably pat yourself on the back for that limp-dick attempt at something maybe humorous, you're were always a push-over to begin with. Some day, you'll give up the "I boned the owner's daughter" dream, because you'll be that guy with the daughter soon enough once you find some sorry excuse for a wife and all your daughters will be butterfaces.

Cheers, mate.

Why do I get the feeling this is one of those, "Those that can't, teach", moments?

#117 chinabald

chinabald

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,483 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:31 PM

Enjoy it all while it lasts boys, one little ring and two little words are on both of your horizons, and they're going to roll over you both like a shitdozer in a shitblizzard.

No kidding. What I've been doing lately is checking out girl's mothers. No better way to see what you're getting into then how the Mom looks.

You would be better off watching how mom treats dad. How she looks is one thing, what a craven bitch she is, is quite another.

#118 smackdaddy

smackdaddy

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:34 PM

L'chaim, dude.

Posted Image

#119 Sailing My Cubicle

Sailing My Cubicle

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:11 PM

You would be better off watching how mom treats dad. How she looks is one thing, what a craven bitch she is, is quite another.

+1

Don't forget watching how Dad treats Mom and Daughter too. Once dated a girl who was making her therapist very rich because of her daddy issues. No matter how good looking she is, parental issues will drop her down from a 10 to a 4 real quick.

#120 Hatin' life

Hatin' life

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts
  • Interests:Screwing, nailing, other woodworking activities.

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:34 PM

Or less....

#121 huckster_one

huckster_one

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:35 PM

Posted Image
[/quote]

If I looked like that I'd be saying the same shit to myself.I think he's 2X my size in blubber. A classic pic though! :)

#122 TPG

TPG

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,738 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 12:58 AM

+1

Don't forget watching how Dad treats Mom and Daughter too. Once dated a girl who was making her therapist very rich because of her daddy issues. No matter how good looking she is, parental issues will drop her down from a 10 to a 4 real quick.

JFC who the hell cares what her family does/how much therapy she goes to? dde here is in college, his job is to drink/study/screw, not find potential marriage material. Its the ones in therapy that'll do ATM then still have dignity in the morning.

Now stfu and go drink study or screw.

#123 Evo

Evo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,961 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 01:07 AM

+1

JFC who the hell cares what her family does/how much therapy she goes to? dde here is in college, his job is to drink/study/screw, not find potential marriage material. Its the ones in therapy that'll do ATM then still have dignity in the morning.

Actually T....I care. Well not about what these ladies do or don't in college....but about what SMC said as it's spot on. Whether these kidz hear it is another thing...everyone has to learn their own way

#124 TPG

TPG

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,738 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 01:11 AM

Actually T....I care. Well not about what these ladies do or don't in college....but about what SMC said as it's spot on. Whether these kidz hear it is another thing...everyone has to learn their own way

Yer getting old E. :P

In the grand scheme of things, the fling the kids have with miss wacked out of her mind will matter far less than how many times she binged or cut herself this week.

#125 dde

dde

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,957 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 01:21 AM

In the grand scheme of things, the fling the kids have with miss wacked out of her mind will matter far less than how many times she binged or cut herself this week.

Of course, because every single girl in college does that. Let's have some anarchists with daughters weigh in on that one.

#126 TPG

TPG

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,738 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 01:22 AM

Of course, because every single girl in college does that. Let's have some anarchists with daughters weigh in on that one.

They do, all of them, just like how many Mt Gay hats you have determines your coolness level.

But I suppose we should get back to being concerned with what kind of people mommy and daddy are rather than the person in question.

Obviously mommy and daddy are a qualifying indicator, maybe we should have some anarchists with non-picket-fence parents chime in?

#127 chinabald

chinabald

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,483 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 01:46 AM

+1

He is the one who brought up looking at the mom to see what the daughter will look like in 30 years. He's the man making plans for the future. The rest is just opinion and advice.

#128 TPG

TPG

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,738 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:11 AM

He is the one who brought up looking at the mom to see what the daughter will look like in 30 years. He's the man making plans for the future. The rest is just opinion and advice.

Hope he gets a look at daddy's portfolio too, important things for the future.

#129 dreaded

dreaded

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,496 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:31 AM

what this thread needs is more of these and less of waaaaa, waaaa, waaaa

Posted Image

#130 Shibby

Shibby

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,274 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:38 AM

I think the Mount Gay hat on the end user’s backpack is an attempt to make it known that he “loves the cock“…

When we meet someone we are made aware of what we do and do not accept about yourself, and an honest look will show you that your reaction(s) to others gives you more information about yourself than about them. Judgments that cause emotional reactions are clues to help you find personal insight.

We should meet twice a week…

Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid. ~Albert Einstein

#131 Sailing My Cubicle

Sailing My Cubicle

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:54 AM

Hope he gets a look at daddy's portfolio too, important things for the future.

Dreaded is spot on - more tits.

I agree with TPG, EVO and chinabald, each in their own way.

DDE, Left Hook etc... you have two goals in college: A grades and fucking as much pussy as you can.

Regardless of whether you sit behind an IT desk, wear an STX jersey or carry around one of daddy's Mt. Gay hats clipped to your backpack or not - you can still be a player. You can also be a gentleman. So, after you kick her out of bed in the morning and ask her to make you a sammich - say "please".

In all honesty, I've dated a several girls who were complete knockouts in both the looks and intelligence departments; but sadly, they were complete fucking nutbags because Daddy cheated on Mommy, College Bro "A" was a dick to them, Boyfriend "B" cheated on them etc. It's a terrible situation because you could be dating the perfect girl, except the moment you step out for a drink with the boys, it becomes grade-A emotional warfare and your GF has become Dwight Eisenhower with fleet of loaded landing craft.

So if you're looking at Mom to see if how your gf will look in 20 years, be sure to look at how Dad treats Mom and Daughter because your lovely GF is basically expecting the same from you. And if she treats Mom & Dad like shit, run for the hills.

What I'm getting at is, in the long run have fun. Get laid as much as possible but at least buy her breakfast the next morning.

#132 Snaggletooth

Snaggletooth

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,367 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:07 AM

Posted Image

+2 :)
Posted Image

#133 gina

gina

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,833 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:08 AM

DDE, Left Hook etc... you have two goals in college: A grades and fucking as much pussy as you can.

Regardless of whether you sit behind an IT desk, wear an STX jersey or carry around one of daddy's Mt. Gay hats clipped to your backpack or not - you can still be a player. You can also be a gentleman. So, after you kick her out of bed in the morning and ask her to make you a sammich - say "please".

In all honesty, I've dated a several girls who were complete knockouts in both the looks and intelligence departments; but sadly, they were complete fucking nutbags because Daddy cheated on Mommy, College Bro "A" was a dick to them, Boyfriend "B" cheated on them etc. It's a terrible situation because you could be dating the perfect girl, except the moment you step out for a drink with the boys, it becomes grade-A emotional warfare and your GF has become Dwight Eisenhower with fleet of loaded landing craft.

So if you're looking at Mom to see if how your gf will look in 20 years, be sure to look at how Dad treats Mom and Daughter because your lovely GF is basically expecting the same from you. And if she treats Mom & Dad like shit, run for the hills.

What I'm getting at is, in the long run have fun. Get laid as much as possible but at least buy her breakfast the next morning.

:lol: Having daughters, I thank you for that!

#134 Sailing My Cubicle

Sailing My Cubicle

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:26 AM

:lol: Having daughters, I thank you for that!

You're welcome! Having established my gentleman credentials, are your daughters over 18 and in the Boston area?

#135 dde

dde

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,957 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:04 AM

I formatted shit by what I agree, disagree, because I'm too gone to type a novel.
Bold = I agree
Italic = I kind of agree
Underline = Not a chance.

The "looking at the Moms" was a joke, but I know a lot better than to judge based solely on looks, that's not what counts. Your perception on the Mommy/Daddy problems is relevant and very true in most cases, but I'd had mixed results for that. I'm not wife searching, I'm considering traits that I most enjoy that aren't pink and moist.

#136 Left Hook

Left Hook

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,215 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:35 AM

I formatted shit by what I agree, disagree, because I'm too gone to type a novel.
Bold = I agree
Italic = I kind of agree

The "looking at the Moms" was a joke, but I know a lot better than to judge based solely on looks, that's not what counts. Your perception on the Mommy/Daddy problems is relevant and very true in most cases, but I'd had mixed results for that. I'm not wife searching, I'm considering traits that I most enjoy that aren't pink and moist.

GET BACK TO WORK!

#137 jkdubs808

jkdubs808

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,750 posts
  • Interests:Sportboats and offshore supply vessels......and bow girls.

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:53 AM

(#1)

LH has had a girlfriend before??

Eat me Jesse

(#2)

FYI, the whole banging the owners daughter thing doesn't usually end in your favor......just sayin. Wes you better take notes on what I just said.

Need further explanation.

#1. No one talks to daddy that way...........but thanks for the invitation

#2. No further explanation. I emplore you to try it for yourself. I did......

#138 bljones

bljones

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts
  • Interests:Sailing

Posted 13 April 2012 - 12:22 PM

but I know a lot better than to judge based solely on looks, that's not what counts.

Unless, of course, you are cataloguing fellow students who stoke your jealousy, in which case you furiously tap a brand.-name heavy diatribe on inappropriate hat ownership.

#139 smackdaddy

smackdaddy

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 12:35 PM

Bold = I agree
Italic = I kind of agree

Yo Einstein...if you're going to make a format legend, you might want to actually use it.

#140 bplipschitz

bplipschitz

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 01:53 PM

I notice a Mt. Gay hat attached to the loop on his backpack. I said, "hey, what regatta is that from?" He glances at me, flustered like a 12-year old opening his first Hustler, and says, "Oh, I don't know, I found it at my house."

Sounds to me like someone has as subscription. HTFU.

You asked him a question, he gave you the truth. Good for him.

Not everyone is as they seem.

#141 dde

dde

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,957 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:42 PM

GET BACK TO WORK!

Hahahaha, I told you it was going to take me until like 11:30 and it did. Submitted it at 11:43, pounded half a rack of the banquet beer and played TWPGAT12

Yo Einstein...if you're going to make a format legend, you might want to actually use it.

I did use it, but there are overlaps because there are things I kind of agree on and not so much. I told you, it varies from girl to girl, but your general idea of it all is right. I've dated girls who have divorced parents, but take it upon themselves to be a better person in relationships because of it, I've dated girls who come from a healthy parental home and was batshit crazy because she held the idea her relationships had to be just like her parents. It's kind of like a buffet; sometimes the General Tsu's is cooked right, other times its raw and drenched in too much sauce.

#142 Left Hook

Left Hook

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,215 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:48 PM

GET BACK TO WORK!

Hahahaha, I told you it was going to take me until like 11:30 and it did. Submitted it at 11:43, pounded half a rack of the banquet beer and played TWPGAT12

11:45 we were halfway through a night of libations with the Beej. You missed out big time.

Contemplating renaming you from Thunderdick to Thundercunt B)

#143 dde

dde

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,957 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:55 PM

GET BACK TO WORK!

11:45 we were halfway through a night of libations with the Beej. You missed out big time.

Contemplating renaming you from Thunderdick to Thundercunt B)

You don't understand how pissed I am at that stupid project. I'll be making an appearance soon enough

#144 Sailing My Cubicle

Sailing My Cubicle

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:14 PM

GET BACK TO WORK!

I did use it, but there are overlaps because there are things I kind of agree on and not so much. I told you, it varies from girl to girl, but your general idea of it all is right. I've dated girls who have divorced parents, but take it upon themselves to be a better person in relationships because of it, I've dated girls who come from a healthy parental home and was batshit crazy because she held the idea her relationships had to be just like her parents. It's kind of like a buffet; sometimes the General Tsu's is cooked right, other times its raw and drenched in too much sauce.

Very True.

But enough of this how to be a man chat. I've got a wicked hangover that a dunkin donuts egg sammy failed to cure.

#145 dreaded

dreaded

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,496 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:10 PM

#1. No one talks to daddy that way...........but thanks for the invitation

#2. No further explanation. I emplore you to try it for yourself. I did......

His sis was pissed..

#146 smackdaddy

smackdaddy

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:13 PM

GET BACK TO WORK!

Very True.

But enough of this how to be a man chat. I've got a wicked hangover that a dunkin donuts egg sammy failed to cure.

Ouch. That's the real deal. Sounds like you need some shots.

#147 Sailing My Cubicle

Sailing My Cubicle

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:31 PM

GET BACK TO WORK!

Very True.

Ouch. That's the real deal. Sounds like you need some shots.

I was tempted to get a boilermaker when I stepped out to grab a sammy, but I haven't been at this job long enough to start those antics.

#148 Rolfe'd

Rolfe'd

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts
  • Interests:Laser Sailing, Cross country, Cooking, lots of stuff...

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:56 PM

Rant well appreciated dde, I know exactly what you're talking about and it can be so irritating. Nice move with the computer as well.

#149 dde

dde

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,957 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 11:36 PM

Rant well appreciated dde, I know exactly what you're talking about and it can be so irritating. Nice move with the computer as well.

It would surprise you the shit I find at my job. Even the biggest of jocks sometimes cruise into the dude-on-dude, and it ain't even when they accidentally "click" gay instead of straight on their RedTube criterias.

#150 Left Hook

Left Hook

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,215 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:59 AM

It would surprise you the shit I find at my job. Even the biggest of jocks sometimes cruise into the dude-on-dude, and it ain't even when they accidentally "click" gay instead of straight on their RedTube criterias.

How legal is what you're doing?

#151 dde

dde

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,957 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:05 AM

How hard would it be for you to look at Stang's Recent History on his computer? I have to find the root problem of where the virus(es) came from, it's part of my job.

#152 Left Hook

Left Hook

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,215 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:09 AM

How hard would it be for you to look at Stang's Recent History on his computer? I have to find the root problem of where the virus(es) came from, it's part of my job.

Extremely hard. He locks his computer down like ft. knox when he's not sitting next to it or carrying it around.

I always delete my recent history and cookies and such before ever loaning my computer or having it looked at.

#153 dde

dde

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,957 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:22 AM

Extremely hard. He locks his computer down like ft. knox when he's not sitting next to it or carrying it around.

I always delete my recent history and cookies and such before ever loaning my computer or having it looked at.

Download whatever you want from Hiren's. Do as you please.

#154 Timo42

Timo42

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,813 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:26 AM

Good to know you two have learned the lesson of Franklins Tower...B)

#155 dreaded

dreaded

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,496 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:32 AM

Mooooaaaaar Tits

Posted Image

#156 dde

dde

Anarchist