60 replies to this topic

#1 Windward Mark

Windward Mark

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,200 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:27 PM

Anyone know the story about Shogun having structual issues on delivery to Port Stephens for the IRC champs this weekend? Apparently it is out of the regatta. Was it coming up from Melbourne or was it still in Sydney? Not much wind around for the last few days and flat as a tack out at sea.

At least he has a spare.

#2 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:36 PM

Anyone know the story about Shogun having structual issues on delivery to Port Stephens for the IRC champs this weekend? Apparently it is out of the regatta. Was it coming up from Melbourne or was it still in Sydney? Not much wind around for the last few days and flat as a tack out at sea.

At least he has a spare.

More interesting stories from foreigners.

Or not.

WTF?

#3 I'moutahere

I'moutahere

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,810 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:36 PM

Didn't it just do the Gladstone race?

#4 Gorn FRANTIC!!

Gorn FRANTIC!!

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,638 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:02 AM

It was heading back down after doing Gladstone. They left Brisbane on Thursday or Friday.

#5 I'moutahere

I'moutahere

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,810 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:12 AM

What broke?

#6 ocs

ocs

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:16 AM

What broke?

cigarette lighter

#7 Flatbag

Flatbag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,112 posts
  • Interests:Shattering illusions

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:06 AM

What broke?

cigarette lighter

The front fell off?

#8 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:22 PM

Typical ridiculous foreigner thread.....

#9 The Advocate

The Advocate

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,360 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:52 PM

Typical ridiculous foreigner thread.....

:lol::huh::angry:B):P:ph34r: Fuck you.

#10 3sheets

3sheets

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:sending it

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:32 PM

Bow delam.. delivery had a shocker!

#11 Ryley

Ryley

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,046 posts
  • Interests:Sailing, Photography, Sailing, Mountain Biking.. did I mention sailing?

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:36 PM

built by the same guys who built the VO70s?

I keed I keed

#12 lydia

lydia

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:15 PM

Guess that is why Marcus puts his on a trailer back from Gladstone

#13 Left Hook

Left Hook

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,314 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:27 PM

built by the same guys who built the VO70s?

I keed I keed

I laughed at this

#14 the paradox of thrift

the paradox of thrift

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts
  • Interests:I like sailing

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:12 AM

What broke?

cigarette lighter

If that can't be replaced then it's a write off

#15 Mexican

Mexican

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,524 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:31 AM

They poked a hole in the outer skin on the port side just forward of the chain plate whilst putting her in a pen in Geelong. A quick patch job was put in place so they could finish the regatta. I think they were going to do a proper fix in Sydney (February?).

Hope the repair didn't lead to a larger issue.

Mex

#16 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:23 AM

They poked a hole in the outer skin on the port side just forward of the chain plate whilst putting her in a pen in Geelong. A quick patch job was put in place so they could finish the regatta. I think they were going to do a proper fix in Sydney (February?).

Mex

Thanks for sharing that.

#17 ocs

ocs

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:31 AM

Mex

Thanks for sharing that.

Yawn! tiresome little man hiding behind a computer

#18 Windward Mark

Windward Mark

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,200 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:20 AM

STOP QUOTING DOUCHRAG :angry: The many of us who have him on ignore enjoy life better :D

When he gets of his fat Yank arse and shakes the sand out of his vagina, maybe he will chill B) Unless that rash starts getting to him... :o

#19 I'moutahere

I'moutahere

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,810 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:40 AM

I wouldn't have thought it would matter if one quoted DoRag. He never says much and the little he does say is as totally irrelevent.

#20 SYCFCC

SYCFCC

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Interests:Sailing

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:29 AM

I actually like and encourage his input as it gives our site an international flavour and is much more cosmopoliton as a result.

#21 I'moutahere

I'moutahere

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,810 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:06 AM

I actually like and encourage his input as it gives our site an international flavour and is much more cosmopoliton as a result.

Rather like Delhi belly when you are on a visit to India.

#22 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:42 PM

STOP QUOTING DOUCHRAG :angry: The many of us who have him on ignore enjoy life better :D

When he gets of his fat Yank arse and shakes the sand out of his vagina, maybe he will chill B) Unless that rash starts getting to him... :o

Funny how you need to post that on a US sailing website.....potty mouth!

#23 mad

mad

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:54 PM

Thanks for sharing that

#24 Flatbag

Flatbag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,112 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:59 PM

You seem to have strayed onto the www. Next time, try typing usw.

#25 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:18 PM

No, Sailing Anarchy is out of San Diego, CA, USA and was created, financed and managed by an American genius, The Editor (AKA Scooter, chipper, dock swimmer, ragmaker, etc., as you wish).

Guess you Aussies just aren't up to the task......

#26 Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:48 PM

No, Sailing Anarchy is out of San Diego, CA, USA and was created, financed and managed by an American genius, The Editor (AKA Scooter, chipper, dock swimmer, ragmaker, etc., as you wish).

Thanks for sharing that.

#27 punter

punter

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:33 AM

Genius? Then how do you explain Clean? :lol:

#28 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:48 AM

Genius? Then how do you explain Clean? :lol:

You can't explain Clean. No one can. Let him be.

#29 Windward Mark

Windward Mark

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,200 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:53 AM

Where is San Deigo??

#30 Gorn FRANTIC!!

Gorn FRANTIC!!

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,638 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:07 AM

I thought San Deigo was how you said "Whales Vagina" in German?? :unsure: :blink: :blink:

#31 Flatbag

Flatbag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,112 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:00 AM

You seriously reckon this place is "managed"?

Use your delusion :D .... but keep taking the meds

#32 (p)Irate

(p)Irate

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:41 AM

See Toe Rag, whenever you septics try to strut your stuff and enforce your will on the world (wide web) you find that not all of us like you (or those like YOU).

If its such a huge problem for you why don't you ask your American Genius, The Editor (you know all his nicknames, he MUST be a close friend of yours right?) to block any non-USA IP addresses?

If you can convince him to keep SA in your own American sandpit then we won't be able to shit In it.

In the meantime, is there truth in the rumour that the old. (unbroken) Shogun is heading for Hobart?

#33 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:11 PM

See Toe Rag, whenever you septics try to strut your stuff and enforce your will on the world (wide web) you find that not all of us like you (or those like YOU).

If its such a huge problem for you why don't you ask your American Genius, The Editor (you know all his nicknames, he MUST be a close friend of yours right?) to block any non-USA IP addresses?

If you can convince him to keep SA in your own American sandpit then we won't be able to shit In it.

In the meantime, is there truth in the rumour that the old. (unbroken) Shogun is heading for Hobart?

I guess that means that you Aussies are incapable of establishing your own website. Jeebers, even New Zealand could accomplish that.

#34 mad

mad

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:12 PM

I guess that means that you Aussies are incapable of establishing your own website. Jeebers, even New Zealand could accomplish that.

boring :(

#35 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:06 PM

I thought San Deigo was how you said "Whales Vagina" in German?? :unsure: :blink: :blink:

Typical potty mouth foreigner.

#36 punter

punter

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:39 PM

I would like to personally thank dorag for keeping the foreign threads on the 1st page. It saves a lot of time having to search for them In amongst the other pointless crap.

#37 (p)Irate

(p)Irate

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 09:23 PM

No, it means that New Zealanders are polite, even though they like you less than us, having banned your ships from visiting.

We, on the other hand, are descended from convicts and therefore like to steal stuff from others and rub it in their face.

Seriously mate, lighten up with the isolationism and xenophobia. Post in threads that actually interest you rather than in those which clearly do not.

Back to the topic. Any news on the old Shogun coming to Hobart? I've heard a few rumours.

#38 I'moutahere

I'moutahere

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,810 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:48 PM

Way back approaching NYE & the millenium, when everybody was nervous about what would happen to computers at midnight 1999, it was announced that the NZ Navy would not have any problem on their ships, because none of their ships had anything remotely computerised.

You do know what New Zealand is don't you DoRag? It's the place where they put a flatulence tax on their sheep. All sheep are fitted with flatulence meters. You're perfect for the job as meter reader.

#39 Mexican

Mexican

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,524 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 03:32 AM

I would like to personally thank dorag for keeping the foreign threads on the 1st page. It saves a lot of time having to search for them In amongst the other pointless crap.

+1

Hurrah!

#40 Breeze

Breeze

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:07 AM

Is that you Baxter? Bark twice if you're in Milwaukee.

#41 equivocator

equivocator

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:18 PM

Last time I checked, the www is the USw, originally designed, built and financed by US companies, US universities, and the US government.

#42 The Main Man

The Main Man

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:56 PM

^^^

Not heard of Tim Berners Lee then....

#43 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 03:46 PM

^^^

You mean the guy from MIT?

#44 The Main Man

The Main Man

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 06:37 PM

^^^

Yes, the one born in some foreign place....

#45 Change

Change

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Interests:sailing, V8's

Posted 22 April 2012 - 09:36 AM

Shes in Brisbane Im hearing a roll over fix, ouch, owner pissed. Good to have two? $/week? Double ouch

#46 Rossy

Rossy

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:12 AM

Your hearing must need work unless youre talking about Dorag

Shogun is in Southport
Back in the water first thing tomorrow, leaving for Sydney.

If she can get out of the seaway

Shes in Brisbane Im hearing a roll over fix, ouch, owner pissed. Good to have two? $/week? Double ouch

#47 Acatman

Acatman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:04 PM

Dorsg is a dickhead....... That is all

#48 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:25 PM

Dorsg is a dickhead....... That is all

Exactly who is this "Dorsg" that you refer to?

#49 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:35 PM

^^^

Do you mean the guy at MIT, in Boston, USA?

#50 Change

Change

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 01:33 AM

My bad southport not Brisbane, yes you wouldnt want to bang and delam any more on the seaway. Weather window closes on Tues nite? Have a safe trip. Is the repair at Woolwich going to be a temp or proper job?

Your hearing must need work unless youre talking about Dorag

Shogun is in Southport
Back in the water first thing tomorrow, leaving for Sydney.

If she can get out of the seaway

#51 duncan (the other one)

duncan (the other one)

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,719 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:11 AM

^^^

yes.. the guy born in a foreign place, who invented www in a foreign establishment, then was hired at MIT some time much later.

Probably that guy.

God you're a fuckwit.

#52 Acatman

Acatman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 08:09 AM

Im sorry. Dorag...... You fucking tool

#53 auscat

auscat

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:06 AM

^^^

yes.. the guy born in a foreign place, who invented www in a foreign establishment, then was hired at MIT some time much later.

Probably that guy.

God you're a fuckwit.

Now thats a bit harsh,the rag is just having fun,let him be ,he's great.:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

#54 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:44 PM

^^^

Probably that guy.

God you're a fuckwit.

There are two types of people in this world: Americans and those that wish to be Americans.

#55 stranded

stranded

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  • Interests:cruising, racing, inshore and offshore

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:07 PM

There are two types of people in this world: Americans and those that wish to be Americans.

and toe rag

but he does not count

............ and cannot count

to

three

#56 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:01 PM

So, mates, what's the latest on Shogun?

#57 stranded

stranded

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  • Interests:cruising, racing, inshore and offshore

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:09 AM

do rag has an improper interest

looking for new friends ?

#58 Flatbag

Flatbag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,112 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:54 AM

do rag has an improper interest

looking for new friends ?

Dora G has been outed...
Attached File  Dora_the_Explorer_7622.jpg   22.42K   2 downloads

#59 DoRag

DoRag

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,919 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:40 PM

Hey, the world is awaiting news of Shogun.

#60 RagDoh

RagDoh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:47 PM

Hey, the world is awaiting news of Shogun.

And the new bike rack.

#61 Change

Change

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:02 AM

So what's the update on Shogun, how bad was she damaged? is she going to make Hammo or..............not?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users