5 replies to this topic

#1 Lido Guy

Lido Guy

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:14 PM

Can anyone give me a general idea of the going cost per foot for broker slips in the SF Bay area?

#2 some dude

some dude

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:36 PM

call Alan at Marina Village

#3 JustDroppingBy

JustDroppingBy

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:21 PM

Slips are a LOT cheaper up here than in SoCal. I was amazed when I found out what they go for on average. Your best bets are Alameda (Marina Village or Grand Marina) or South Beach for in water, probably Pt. Richmond or possibly TI (24' and under I think) for dry storage.

#4 Frank White

Frank White

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:27 PM

We listed our boat with a broker at Marina Village, I think it was either 12.50 or 13.50 a foot. Another broker at Grand Marina quoted us a little less.

#5 One eye Jack

One eye Jack

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,157 posts
  • Location:Reno,Nv. San Francisco Bay , Santa Cruz,Ca. Tahoe,Nv
  • Interests:Sailing. I shot a man in Reno.. Just to watch him die..

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:30 AM

If you can dry storage is the least expensive...Alameda marina has like 3 different size hoists. Marin county is normally the most expensive in the bay...if your boat draws less tha 7 ft.emorycove marina or emoryville is a great place...and you don't contend with the wake from the ships or the surge like San Francisco. Richmond is not too bad...along the estuary you can find some less expensive like foreman or alameda marina.. If you google alameda marinas it will come up with phone numbers for all of them...try to not have to go under the bridges as at times they won't raise for you due to car traffic... Best of luck..

#6 One eye Jack

One eye Jack

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,157 posts
  • Location:Reno,Nv. San Francisco Bay , Santa Cruz,Ca. Tahoe,Nv
  • Interests:Sailing. I shot a man in Reno.. Just to watch him die..

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:32 AM

1335403837[/url]' post='3687674']
If you can dry storage is the least expensive...Alameda marina has like 3 different size hoists. Marin county is normally the most expensive in the bay...if your boat draws less tha 7 ft.emorycove marina or emoryville is a great place...and you don't contend with the wake from the ships or the surge like San Francisco. Richmond is not too bad...along the estuary you can find some less expensive like foreman or alameda marina.. If you google alameda marinas it will come up with phone numbers for all of them...try to not have to go under the bridges as at times they won't raise for you due to car traffic... Best of luck..

Sorry that is Fortman.. Sort of old but not to bad..last I talked to them they were one of the least expensive

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users