6 replies to this topic

#1 PHM

PHM

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 01:57 AM

John and crew sailed a fantastic series (2,1,1,1,1) for a well-deserved win. Justice was launched upwind and did a great job protecting their lead downwind. Congratulations guys!

A really fun weekend...looking forward to the next one!

Results

#2 FT-10 #9

FT-10 #9

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:sailing

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:01 PM

thanks Paul, always good to race against you guys.
Nice to have snapper out on Anarchy for Sat,
Good times.

#3 Clewless

Clewless

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,724 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 02:51 AM

Nice to see a single digit hull win big!!

C

#4 UNC Fan

UNC Fan

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:00 PM

Congrats Justice!

CYCSailor

#5 Snapper

Snapper

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:55 PM

Good times.

Two woeful second beats took away what should have been a clean sweep for Anarchy on Sat. When you're the lead boat for the first two legs in every race you really should win!
Hats off to the Justice crew for capitalizing on our 'slow periods' with some solid sailing.
I had a function to attend on Sunday so missed getting out to avenge races 2 & 3. Sounds like #9 was moving well on Sunday and needed some competition!

I still don't understand why there aren't more FT's racing in SD. It's really the perfect SD/So. Cal boat. Look what we did to the J-120's...

So. Bay keeps the fleet tighter but getting in the waves is fun every now and again.

-Snap

#6 Clewless

Clewless

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,724 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 02:45 PM

We see more boats out for CRA races.....
May be the $200 entry fee for racing that is essentially the same as ODW is keeping the numbers down?

#7 UNC Fan

UNC Fan

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:14 AM

Didn't realize Snapper was on Anarchy. I consider Snapper the premier Tiger sailor on the West Coast. That makes Justice's win that much more impressive.

CYCSailor

Good times.

Two woeful second beats took away what should have been a clean sweep for Anarchy on Sat. When you're the lead boat for the first two legs in every race you really should win!
Hats off to the Justice crew for capitalizing on our 'slow periods' with some solid sailing.
I had a function to attend on Sunday so missed getting out to avenge races 2 & 3. Sounds like #9 was moving well on Sunday and needed some competition!

I still don't understand why there aren't more FT's racing in SD. It's really the perfect SD/So. Cal boat. Look what we did to the J-120's...

So. Bay keeps the fleet tighter but getting in the waves is fun every now and again.

-Snap

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users