49 replies to this topic

#1 basildog

basildog

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 10:16 AM

Hi Guy's,

Just came across this @ Small Trimarans. There has been talk about something a little bigger than what the Weta has to offer. Maybe this could be the answer?

http://www.searail19.com/

Bas

#2 msouth

msouth

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:00 AM

Nice !

#3 Trevor B

Trevor B

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 02:27 PM

I think that's the guy who used to own Corsair.
Looks like fun, although may be a bit underpowered with an F-18 rig.

#4 WetaDubai

WetaDubai

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Interests:Tri Weta...

Posted 24 June 2012 - 06:32 PM

Interesting...
Very low AMA volume though - prob to allow one man rigging. Shame it's not a folder..
. Performance with the F18 rig should be interesting.
Can't see if it has a daggerboard / centreboard setup.
Weta style righting? Porta potty & capsize is not a pretty thought
Cost 3x Weta? (+ 3x weight?)... time will tell, but might fill a very large & expensive gap between the Weta and the cheapest Corsairs?
Ready for demo :)

#5 eric e

eric e

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,449 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:35 PM

ama demountable system very much modeled on successPosted Image

but there'll be no center hull flying on those 50%? floats

good idea to use the f18 rig and main, appears to be no jib and the genoa presumably custom

will be interesting to see how big they go on the furling spin when they put the prodder in

couldn't set set up time anywhere in a quick glance

very well thought out so far, didn't see a 1 man mast raising system but guess that's coming

should be able to take the wife and kids or a couple of heavy mates out without protesting

going to get eaten by the f18s on a race course, on every point of sail, but it's not a racer

and the price is pretty much smack between the weta and corsair

should sell a few

south east asia becoming quite the multihull factory

ps says dagger on the spec sheet

#6 Doug Lord

Doug Lord

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,757 posts
  • Interests:Foiler design and development,.........sailing fast,
    movable ballast systems and..... justice.

Posted 24 June 2012 - 10:42 PM

Just don't understand the numerous good looking small tri's under 20' that are coming out as low powered day sailers? No foils, narrow beam, small sail area -doesn't anybody want a beachcat killer tri? Or has the entire design world concluded that, in boats under 20', foils ,power, speed, excitement is just for cats??

#7 eric e

eric e

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,449 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:29 PM

beachcat killer tri?

something faster around the cans than an f16 or f18

what are we talking here doug?

$50,000 - $60,000 more?

will a $200,000 sc26 reliably beat a nacra f20c round the cones?

word just in that a $450,000 C - cat will

#8 DIYC

DIYC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 04:01 PM

"Numerous" small tris under 20'? Like what, except for the Weta (which I have). I too have been looking for something bigger (and less wet) for day sailing with 2-3-4 friends. An 18' version of the Corsair Sprint would be the ticket but there must be a reason, probably cost, why nobody is making that.

BobSled

#9 Speng

Speng

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts
  • Interests:stuff with sails

Posted 25 June 2012 - 07:52 PM

Nice package. Moderate performance for a multi but may very well beat a similar size s/b around a course. Not fold on the water Farrier but saves cost. F18 rig means a lot of cheap gear out there. I reckon the entire sail plan and mast will be from an F18 and F18 kites are now flat enough to furl but furling isn't necessary. Medium performance daysailor hits the market right and the price is similar to/< a Viper or Open 5.7. I'd rather have one of these than a Open. Bunking onboard is laughable, rather have a tent but that and the porta potti is a selling point to the wife.

This is a smaller version to a Corsair and the price could be right. There are a bunch of designs like thsi over in Europe and they're pretty popular for camp cruising and I could see that being a good use for it.

#10 jetboy

jetboy

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 08:29 PM

"Numerous" small tris under 20'? Like what, except for the Weta (which I have). I too have been looking for something bigger (and less wet) for day sailing with 2-3-4 friends. An 18' version of the Corsair Sprint would be the ticket but there must be a reason, probably cost, why nobody is making that.

BobSled

I'm in exactly the same boat.... I had a beach cat - too wet for family or friends. Not used often due to that. I wanted something I could carry a cooler and go sailing for a day. I don't race. Bought a 4ksb - dry, carries plenty of beer, - goes nowhere fast.

Now I want something in between - fast enough to have fun, dry enough to take for a leisure cruise. I also want to trailer it, and be able to park in my garage. I've resorted to building my own basically 18' version of a corsair - a Scarab 18. As close as I could find. I think there would be a market for a fast daysailer in that size and configuration.

I really see no reason not to use a linked folding system like a farrier design. Patent is expired. No issues there. Weight addition is not significant, and the engineering really isn't hard to do. If you have a water jet it should be pretty easy to make the folding parts quickly and inexpensively. Folding on the water is a nice feature for some of us who use busy ramps where you might not get two side by side lanes open all the time. Plus the setup time is critical to how much it will get used for a lot of us. Faster, easier, simpler set up is really important to me.

#11 Crump's Brother

Crump's Brother

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 10:44 PM

What's it rate?

#12 Corley

Corley

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:01 PM

If you used an F18 rig you could surely use the twin traps fitted to the rig if your concerned about ama volume and want to race? I guess it depends what fleet your racing in though whether it's mixed cruiser/racer multihulls or beachcats and whether traps are allowed. It would let you keep the boat on her feet in a lot of wind and prevent too much ama immersion.

#13 RedTuna

RedTuna

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:34 PM

Weta style righting?

Hopefully C Creature style righting is not required. :rolleyes:

http://www.latitude38.com/LectronicLat/2007/0407/Apr11/Apr11.html

Does Phil Medley come around here? I'm wondering about the low volume amas with respect to how the boat handles downwind with the asym he has optioned.

#14 GybeSetŪ

GybeSetŪ

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,187 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:46 PM

BobSled

I'm in exactly the same boat.... I had a beach cat - too wet for family or friends. Not used often due to that. I wanted something I could carry a cooler and go sailing for a day. I don't race. Bought a 4ksb - dry, carries plenty of beer, - goes nowhere fast.

Now I want something in between - fast enough to have fun, dry enough to take for a leisure cruise. I also want to trailer it, and be able to park in my garage. I've resorted to building my own basically 18' version of a corsair - a Scarab 18. As close as I could find. I think there would be a market for a fast daysailer in that size and configuration.

I really see no reason not to use a linked folding system like a farrier design. Patent is expired. No issues there. Weight addition is not significant, and the engineering really isn't hard to do. If you have a water jet it should be pretty easy to make the folding parts quickly and inexpensively. Folding on the water is a nice feature for some of us who use busy ramps where you might not get two side by side lanes open all the time. Plus the setup time is critical to how much it will get used for a lot of us. Faster, easier, simpler set up is really important to me.

yeah theres a 19'6" Farrier that preceded the Corsairs ( not plywood)

called Eagle in the US & Tramp downunder, massive cockpit & tho not quite beachcat speed it is a good performer & faster than trailer sailers

Searail is much more modern no doubt a lot quicker, Tramp is a larger boat less beachcat-esque, like a smaller 24 but all cockpit plus cuddy

#15 Doug Lord

Doug Lord

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,757 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:52 PM

If you used an F18 rig you could surely use the twin traps fitted to the rig if your concerned about ama volume and want to race? I guess it depends what fleet your racing in though whether it's mixed cruiser/racer multihulls or beachcats and whether traps are allowed. It would let you keep the boat on her feet in a lot of wind and prevent too much ama immersion.

===========
I don't know, Corley-if the boat's not designed for the extra RM it might be a problem. Just because the boat uses the F18 rig doesn't mean it can use the twin trapezes on a wider platform which would stress the rig more than an F18 . The beams would have to be designed for the twin trapeze load as well.

#16 Corley

Corley

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:08 AM

===========
I don't know, Corley-if the boat's not designed for the extra RM it might be a problem. Just because the boat uses the F18 rig doesn't mean it can use the twin trapezes on a wider platform which would stress the rig more than an F18 . The beams would have to be designed for the twin trapeze load as well.

Thats true, I'd try it first and see if they broke then build something stronger if needed. Which at the same time would be a good opportunity to make the boat wider ;) oh and a bigger rig. All required for family safety you understand.

#17 jetboy

jetboy

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:38 AM

BobSled

yeah theres a 19'6" Farrier that preceded the Corsairs ( not plywood)

called Eagle in the US & Tramp downunder, massive cockpit & tho not quite beachcat speed it is a good performer & faster than trailer sailers

Searail is much more modern no doubt a lot quicker, Tramp is a larger boat less beachcat-esque, like a smaller 24 but all cockpit plus cuddy

I tried to find one for sale near me in good condition. The only one w/in a thousand miles looked like it was in really rough shape. I would have been happy to buy one rather than spend my summer building. The tramp looks kinda dated now.

I'd imagine the searail is pretty quick by the looks.

\

#18 eric e

eric e

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,449 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:23 PM

looks like the newport boatshow will have both new tris to eyeball

"The Motive 25R will debut at the Newport International Boatshow this September and make its European debut at the Salon Nautique de Paris in December 2012."

"It is official: the Searail 19 will be unveiled at the 2012 Newport International Boat Show, Rhode Island, USA.

The Newport Boat Show will be held from 13-16 September 2012".

#19 richardstephens

richardstephens

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:58 PM

This is well over double the price of a Weta, but for me it would not be double the fun. It is a lot more hassle to set up. The F18 rig is a heavy aluminum spar, not carbon. That also means the rig and sails are open for development, not a one design. I expect you will need two people to sail it in any wind, and I am sure two people to handle it on land. It looks like it is ramp-launched off the road trailer, not from a beach dolly, so that involves a whole bunch of maintenance hassles. Sure it will be a little bit faster, but I have never had the feeling that I wanted to go faster on the weta (as long as I am as fast as other wetas). I can't see a daggerboard trunk in any of the pics. Is it a kick-back centerboard?

What I did was buy two wetas. This IS more than double the fun, because I have a one-design fleet and can race with a buddy.

#20 Wess

Wess

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:53 PM

looks like the newport boatshow will have both new tris to eyeball

"The Motive 25R will debut at the Newport International Boatshow this September and make its European debut at the Salon Nautique de Paris in December 2012."

"It is official: the Searail 19 will be unveiled at the 2012 Newport International Boat Show, Rhode Island, USA.

The Newport Boat Show will be held from 13-16 September 2012".

I saw that to. Might be worth taking a ride up to check them out.

Have to admit I just can't see the Motive getting much if any traction around here. Looks like an option vs Seacart. But I don't see many - OK any - Seacart fleets. Big bucks for a boat that has limited functionality... and while it would be be fast and fun to race, I doubt Motive can do what Weta has done in terms of OD racing.

The Searail is a bit more practical and If I am recalling the principal correctly I think he has been there and done that before. The low float volume has me wondering though as does the rig. Interesting enough that I would want to take a look though. Pricing is maybe a bit misleading in that after adding trailer, sprit, spin, outboard mount, outboard, some basic instruments it will be well north of $30K and likely pushing $35K plus all in. Still, pretty attractive.

This is well over double the price of a Weta, but for me it would not be double the fun. It is a lot more hassle to set up. The F18 rig is a heavy aluminum spar, not carbon. That also means the rig and sails are open for development, not a one design. I expect you will need two people to sail it in any wind, and I am sure two people to handle it on land. It looks like it is ramp-launched off the road trailer, not from a beach dolly, so that involves a whole bunch of maintenance hassles. Sure it will be a little bit faster, but I have never had the feeling that I wanted to go faster on the weta (as long as I am as fast as other wetas). I can't see a daggerboard trunk in any of the pics. Is it a kick-back centerboard?

What I did was buy two wetas. This IS more than double the fun, because I have a one-design fleet and can race with a buddy.

Hi Richard. My Weta is experience is limited but my thoughts are similar to where you are. Spec sheet says daggerboard. Sort of see it as something between the Weta and my F27/your F28.

I wonder if Phil can do for SR-19 what Chris did for Weta. Of course Chris had some good dealer support with John down in Duck. he struck me as a guy that cared and knew how to promote, grow and support racing fleets to build his broader business. Not many like that. How is he BTW?

And yea, I know I still need to find a chance to join you Weta guys for a race. Promise I will. Just buried with the 27, Nationals, Snipe, other kids stuff... Anyway, look forward to meting you in person at Corsair Nationals. Are you doing Solomons as well?

#21 craigiri

craigiri

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,340 posts
  • Interests:Sailing, Innovation, Web Development, Writing, etc.

Posted 02 July 2012 - 01:59 AM

BobSled

There is no reason that people are not making it, IMHO......they seem to be selling and making quite a few in France.

I think people will be surprised. There is a big market for stuff under 30K and for day sailing off moorings or wide docks (lakesides), etc. - plus a trailer market.

The boat sure looks like fun......

#22 Ira

Ira

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 03:47 AM

Here's a video of the first time on the water with the SeaRail 19.

#23 eric e

eric e

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,449 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 04:12 AM

nice to see it sailing

hate to hate but

the rousing music was not well matched with the sedate progress made

and are you familiar with "checkov's gun"

i spent 7min watching and waiting for the gennaker to be unfurled so i could at least see some white in the wake

but it never flew!

Chekhov’s gun is a literary technique in which any object given a special significance within a story has to be used at some later point.

The technique comes from Anton Chekhov, who explained that a pistol hung on a wall in the first act of the play should be used at some time later in the story.

If the gun isn’t used, then it serves no purpose and is a mere distraction —

#24 DaveK

DaveK

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,631 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 02:03 PM

Looks nice and all but here are my first thoughts.

Looks heavy.... everytime that guy went out on the rail, the boat hardley moved. I would hope in that light air he could flatten the boat.
Ama's don't swing.... where am I gonna park it?
Why is that sprit so short??
Why is that jib sheeted in so tight? Like a few inches from the mast.

#25 unShirley

unShirley

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts
  • Interests:surfing and sailing

Posted 01 October 2012 - 03:14 PM

glassy = boring. I will wait to pass judgement until we see it in some wind.

It looks like it could be really fun to sail, but it is to early to tell.

BTW: where is the outboard located?

#26 Ira

Ira

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 03:31 PM

Here are a few shots from last Friday's photo shoot. They were taken an hour or two before the above linked video, before the wind died off with the setting sun.

http://goo.gl/Lej6G

#27 DaveK

DaveK

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,631 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 03:39 PM

Here are a few shots from last Friday's photo shoot. They were taken an hour or two before the above linked video, before the wind died off with the setting sun.

Thanks for posting your GF tits!!! :)

Posted Image

#28 Crump's Brother

Crump's Brother

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 04:13 PM

Posted Image

Hike bitches!!

#29 DaveK

DaveK

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,631 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:21 PM

Hike bitches!!

lolz!

#30 eric e

eric e

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,449 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:23 PM

very nice

Posted Image

#31 Doug Lord

Doug Lord

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,757 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:04 AM

That is just beautiful!! And not just the crew on the stb side------

#32 munt

munt

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 813 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:14 AM

looks like a very nice boat

#33 Speng

Speng

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts
  • Interests:stuff with sails

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:49 PM

firecrotch optional :lol:

you guys who're comparing this thing to raceboats are clueless

#34 unShirley

unShirley

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts
  • Interests:surfing and sailing

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:23 PM

firecrotch optional :lol:

you guys who're comparing this thing to raceboats are clueless

Anything can be raced. Some of the biggest OD fleets are in 4ksbs i.e.Cal 20s.

No, the SeaRail doesn't look to be as fast as an M23 or an F18. Yes it does look comfortable and fun to sail with a few friends or single-handed and still do respectable speeds. And, yes, I would enjoy racing one, especially OD (which probably won't happen).

So, I agree with Speng: expecting it to have performance comparable to a similar sized racing catamaran isn't realistic. But for me, it looks to be a lot more fun to sail because it is more forgiving, comfortable, one can bring along scantily clad women and a cooler of beer, and still do speeds in the mid-teens pretty easily. And, one can race it and have fun.

BTW: IMO it looks much more user friendly than the UL20. Escpecially since one could stash a surfboard or two in the main hull and/or overnight it.

#35 craigiri

craigiri

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,340 posts
  • Interests:Sailing, Innovation, Web Development, Writing, etc.

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:54 PM

The only thing missing from the pic is a full wetsuit! I would be soaked in about 5 minutes in our strait...not to say that's always a bad thing!

I like the boat - for very protected waters or for very warm water and hot days!

#36 Doug Lord

Doug Lord

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,757 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:57 PM

beachcat killer tri?

something faster around the cans than an f16 or f18

what are we talking here doug?

$50,000 - $60,000 more?

will a $200,000 sc26 reliably beat a nacra f20c round the cones?

word just in that a $450,000 C - cat will

------------------------------
Same price as an F18+4 grand(or a bit less). Very small foil assisted amas, two small main hull foils-able to fly the main hull in a 5-7 knot breeze(thanks to the foils), extremely comfortable center cockpit, folding cross arms. Weight the same as or slightly less than an F18. LOA 18' Beam 18'.

#37 samc99us

samc99us

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 02:12 AM

Dreaming. Look at the new F20C price relative to a new F18 price. Boats are near identical except one is full carbon, has carbon lifting foils and a carbon rig. Price increase is about 50%. Now add a 3rd hull to that equation. At best you are in F20C territory, which I think is a great price range to target but if its an all out racer it better be faster than boats with existing classes. Otherwise you compromise and add some sort of cabin.

The Searail strikes a balance and a niche in the market IMO. It looks fast, fun, easy to handle, and the price is reasonable. If I had the dough I'd be seriously looking at it for a camper/cruiser-my Hobie 18 is too wet and too edgy to do a great job at that, plus it doesn't have any reasonable gear storage. The Searail would be faster on average, drier and more comfortable-a boat to take non-sailing friends on and not worry about too much or too little wind.

#38 RedTuna

RedTuna

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:05 AM

The crowd source thread got me wondering if there had been been any developments.

http://www.sailingwo...year/searail-19

#39 Bulbhunter

Bulbhunter

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,655 posts
  • Interests:SA is DEAD

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:54 AM

Nice ride price listed USD is 10K deposit and $27,000 USD. If thats correct and the new wetta will run you what $13,000 this is a really good value. I like it sharp good looking boat.

#40 gregj1

gregj1

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:52 PM

a little alarming that the distributor thought it was unsafe to sail.

why would the designer mount the amas so much higher than the center hull? I know you want some of that so yo don't have all 3 hulls in the water at once but, it seems really pronounced in this design.

#41 nogetwe

nogetwe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 02:51 PM

Nice looking boat and definetly from a designer who should know, but it looks like it could use more volume in the amas.
Very simple "folding" system. How are the amas fixed to the main hull? Anyone know the size of the cabin?
Thanks!
Cheers

#42 Sailabout

Sailabout

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,529 posts
  • Interests:Engines

Posted 31 March 2013 - 01:47 AM

what happens when you drive it down the mine?

#43 AdventureTri

AdventureTri

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:39 PM

So now that this has been out there for a bit, has anyone either bought one or test-sailed one? In planning the crowd-sourced tri, Iwould love to know any real world experiences with the Sea Rail. Please share if you have!

#44 Chris O

Chris O

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • Interests:Small craft design. Still and motion photography

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:34 PM

Deafening; the sound of crickets. Makes one wonder just how many boats have been sold.

I wouldn't buy one. The amas are too small for my preferences.

#45 DaveK

DaveK

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,631 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:04 PM

I've searched and there doesn't seem to be any other new vid of the boat and the only postings I can find are from this Ira Heller guy. The multihull source in this Providence boat show vid seem to sell any kind tri.... you name it, they got it!!

#46 DennisY

DennisY

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Interests:Small high performance mono's and tri's. Red heads.

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:54 AM

Any news? I see a 2014  price posted but nothing else, Also anyone seen/heard news of the Astus 18 and 20 in the US?

#47 Corley_

Corley_

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:05 AM

There is an update for the 2014 Searail 19 sports model has larger floats and carbon beams.  It seems they have taken the feedback onboard and made modifications.

http://www.searail19...arger-amas.html

#48 DennisY

DennisY

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Interests:Small high performance mono's and tri's. Red heads.

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:41 AM

Thanks Corley, the video is one helluva lot better than the one of the first East Coast sail! 

#49 full-on

full-on

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:23 AM

What a sexy looking boat. Great job guys. I can't wait to go for a rip this Spring :)

#50 eric e

eric e

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,449 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 07:37 AM

i see they have a florida dealer

Don Wigston 
Windcraft Inc
120 Point Comfort Rd.
Mary Esther, FL 32569
404.307.9121 or 877.385.9979

http://www.searail19...stributors.html

so if someone walked in to them this week with us$28k

http://www.searail19...mited-time.html

would they be sailing their new searail next week?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users