18 replies to this topic

#1 margarethquizon

margarethquizon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Boats

Posted 25 June 2012 - 01:40 PM

All of us must have to insure our boats for many reasons. The typhoons nowadays are stronger than before so we must do anything to make our boats safe. This way we can save our boats and we can have a worry free life while we are at our boats. I already have one with the boat insurance Ft Lauderdale..

#2 Balder

Balder

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts
  • Interests:I sail, alot. sometimes, ride motorcycles, dirt and street. Hike, fish, shoot (no hunting anymore)

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:35 PM

All of us must have to insure our boats for many reasons. The typhoons nowadays are stronger than before so we must do anything to make our boats safe. This way we can save our boats and we can have a worry free life while we are at our boats. I already have one with the boat insurance Ft Lauderdale..

Buy an ad!

#3 jordainwilliams

jordainwilliams

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Sailing and Adventures

Posted 26 June 2012 - 02:17 PM

What are you talking about Anarchist? This lady has some guts to give information about what she does on her boat and that I think is not an advertisement. I know that we all love our own boats and I really adore her. Thanks for your information miss Margareth Quizon.:rolleyes:

#4 stranded

stranded

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  • Interests:cruising, racing, inshore and offshore

Posted 26 June 2012 - 02:27 PM

2 chinese troll puppets talking to each other

#5 Cement_Shoes

Cement_Shoes

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 02:27 PM

Generally if it reads like ad copy, is a first post from a new member, AND then gets defended in a first post from a different new member...It is an Ad.

#6 Mr. Fixit's brother,, Mr. Fixit

Mr. Fixit's brother,, Mr. Fixit

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 02:38 PM

And they both read like really bad translations = RoboTroll

#7 keel trimmer

keel trimmer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Interests:uh....sailing?

Posted 26 June 2012 - 02:48 PM

Now we all know which insurance broker to avoid

BOYCOTT INSURANCE FORT LAUDERDALE

#8 racquelrustia

racquelrustia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Sailing

Posted 27 June 2012 - 01:12 PM

Keel Trimmer is funny.. I guess you should try to accept the fact that we definitely need this type of insurances.

#9 European Bloke

European Bloke

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,625 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 02:45 PM

Fuck me there's another one. I can't believe the bloke went to the effort of registering again to talk to himself.

Still if they're saving money on advertising then either their premiums will be less, or they won't be able to afford to pay your claim. You take your pick.

#10 Par Avion

Par Avion

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • Interests:Firefighting, sailing, beer.

Posted 27 June 2012 - 04:23 PM

Not one, not two, but THREE? Awesome!!!

Keep this thread alive!

#11 keel trimmer

keel trimmer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Interests:uh....sailing?

Posted 27 June 2012 - 04:24 PM

Keel Trimmer is funny.. I guess you should try to accept the fact that we definitely need this type of insurances.

My name is Miles Abrams. What is yours?

#12 bruno

bruno

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,810 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 06:15 PM

Chinese insurance companies, like Dong Bu, have begun entering North American markets as carriers, selling policies which they may or may not understand the risks associated with and the specific market needs and conditions, using low pricing to local brokers. Caveat emptor.

#13 couchsurfer

couchsurfer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,103 posts
  • Interests:...pimping HOOTs
    ...i550 NW circuit

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:04 AM

hey 'margarethquizon',,,would they sell insurance for my kiteboard??
...it is very small and not worth much
...............and I go to olympics too! :)

#14 CPJIII

CPJIII

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:33 PM

According to the Atlantic Oceanographic and Meteorological Laboratory, a “hurricane” and a “typhoon” are simply different names for a “tropical cyclone.” As a general rule, these cyclones are given the name “hurricane” in the Western hemisphere (the North Atlantic Ocean, the Northeast Pacific Ocean east of the dateline, or the South Pacific Ocean east of 160E), and the term “typhoon” is applied in the Eastern hemisphere (the Northwest Pacific Ocean west of the dateline).

So where in California do they use the term typhoon now?

#15 couchsurfer

couchsurfer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,103 posts
    ...i550 NW circuit

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:26 PM

According to the Atlantic Oceanographic and Meteorological Laboratory, a “hurricane” and a “typhoon” are simply different names for a “tropical cyclone.” As a general rule, these cyclones are given the name “hurricane” in the Western hemisphere (the North Atlantic Ocean, the Northeast Pacific Ocean east of the dateline, or the South Pacific Ocean east of 160E), and the term “typhoon” is applied in the Eastern hemisphere (the Northwest Pacific Ocean west of the dateline).

So where in California do they use the term typhoon now?

..methunk typhoon is asiaspeek for hurricane ,no? ;)

#16 Balder

Balder

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts
  • Interests:I sail, alot. sometimes, ride motorcycles, dirt and street. Hike, fish, shoot (no hunting anymore)

Posted 29 June 2012 - 04:02 PM

F'n hilarious! :lol:

#17 Balder

Balder

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 04:05 PM

I've never seen trolls talk to each other before. Are they all one person or are there more than one?

#18 couchsurfer

couchsurfer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,103 posts
    ...i550 NW circuit

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:35 PM

I've never seen trolls talk to each other before. Are they all one person or are there more than one?

..oh let's not get all existential,eh!?! :rolleyes:

...personally methinks we're just a bunch'a brains sitting in petri-dishes,-thinking- we're living lives,no?? :huh:

#19 the paradox of thrift

the paradox of thrift

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,375 posts
  • Interests:I like sailing

Posted 01 July 2012 - 01:41 PM

Ironically Do Rag is too busy trolling in every other thread to do something useful and get rid of these turkeys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users