• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#1 White Wing

White Wing

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  • Interests:Pretty much anything on the water, including skiing on the frozen stuff

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:14 AM

Obama checklist for today's Seattle visit:
5:45pm - arrive at corporate jet airport in Seattle - CHECK
Close 8-lane North/South Interstate through Seattle - CHECK
Close 4-lane East/West highway (one of only two) - CHECK
Close ramps to second East/West highway - CHECK
Think about how this might impact general citizenship of Seattle during *RUSH HOUR* - OOPS - how did this get on the list? I'll just scratch that one off....

...and this is how he "connects" with people? Amazing....either arrogant or naive - I'm not sure which is worse, but for sure no way to show people how you care.

WWing

#2 President Eisenhowler

President Eisenhowler

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,477 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:23 AM

Think about how this might impact general citizenship of Seattle during *RUSH HOUR* - OOPS - how did this get on the list? I'll just scratch that one off....

...and this is how he "connects" with people? Amazing....either arrogant or naive - I'm not sure which is worse, but for sure no way to show people how you care.

WWing

If you've ever spent time in DC, they have this down to a science and it doesn't really disrupt anyone's life. You'll be on some street corner. Out of nowhere, motorcycle cops appear and block the intersection. A motorcade whizzes through. The motorcycle cops vanish. Total shutdown time: about 30 seconds to a minute.

#3 bsainsbury

bsainsbury

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Interests:Sail boating

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:28 AM

1343179417[/url]' post='3799496']

1343178851[/url]' post='3799478']

WWing

If you've ever spent time in DC, they have this down to a science and it doesn't really disrupt anyone's life. You'll be on some street corner. Out of nowhere, motorcycle cops appear and block the intersection. A motorcade whizzes through. The motorcycle cops vanish. Total shutdown time: about 30 seconds to a minute.

I remember being parked in downtown Bellevue for a good hour while Obama came through earlier this year. That sucked!

#4 Bull Gator

Bull Gator

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,280 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:30 AM

WWing

I live right next to the RNC site. Fucking road closures galore and security checkpoints everywhere. 25k protectors. So excuse me if I don't feel for you

#5 hobot

hobot

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,691 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:45 AM

Luckily, I was able to reroute my path today (missed Charlie Cobra but saw the wood boat and met his son) and not get caught up in this shite.

Tomorrow morning.....I'm screwed.

#6 cap10ed

cap10ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:delete account

Posted 25 July 2012 - 02:14 AM

The new guard is different from his last entourage that had to be pried away from the hookers. Expect delays now.

WWing

#7 Bull Gator

Bull Gator

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,280 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 02:17 AM

Fucking gwb used to fuck with my commute all the fucking time when I lived in Fairfield county..

#8 Sailing My Cubicle

Sailing My Cubicle

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:25 PM

Take it to PA.

#9 boomer

boomer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,197 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:50 PM

Took my wife over via the ferry yesterday late afternoon to SeaTac.The traffic was heavier then usual,no doubt impacted as well by the MLBB game in town.

After dropping the wife off at the airport,was going to drop by and see Hobot afterwards...

Instead decided to drive around via the Narrows Bridge rather then risk the traffic.

Gave Hobot a ring,and said later this week would be more convenient.

#10 nolatom

nolatom

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,492 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 02:43 PM

us next:

http://www.nola.com/...ue_gathers.html

#11 R Booth

R Booth

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,827 posts
  • Interests:Postponing my funeral 'til tomorrow....

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:05 PM

us next:

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2012/07/national_urban_league_gathers.html

N/O traffic sux-----might be a good day to go offshore about 40 miles?....

#12 Touch of Gray

Touch of Gray

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,752 posts
  • Interests:SA

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:24 PM

Dear Michelle

Thanks so much for the lovely picture of the family (along with the request for some money). I hung it in the bathroom right over the crapper (that's what we call a toilet in Seattle), where it belongs.

Please pass along my regards to your husband as well as his "running mate" old Joe for royally screwing up traffic during my commute. Is he aware that Seattle now ranks as having the fourth worst traffic in the country? What's so special about arriving 5:00 in the afternoon? The only N-S freeway here gets CLOSED, as do the only two E-W bridges for nearly an hour!!! Maybe you could ask him why he does this. Is it to get more votes. Not on my watch thank you! And last, why hang around over-night and now screw the morning commute traffic up royally again. Maybe arrive after 10:00 in the am, and LEAVE at 3:00 am. Fer Christ's sake take an Ambien on the flight and not stay in a local hotel, and get out of town.

PS

For those "out of towner's" the Big O is visiting the CEO (former) of Costco. Do you still want to shop their?

Rant over, again.

TOG

#13 Nacradriver

Nacradriver

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,348 posts
  • Interests:Fast things

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:09 PM

All you Seattle vaginas need to HTFU!!!

The POTUS Circus has been to La La Land to fleece the pockets of the rich and bogus for countless rubber chicken fundraisers in the past couple of months...... it is getting so mundane it doesn't even hit the main story at the top of the hour anymore.

BTW - don't you Seattleites pride yourselves on the wonderful public transportation system and awesome bike friendly streets...

#14 miscut jib

miscut jib

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:16 PM

Read the headline and thought someone was bumping a thread from when it snows in Seattle.

BTW - don't you Seattleites pride yourselves on the wonderful public transportation system and awesome bike friendly streets...

that's portland.

#15 V-15_Frenchie

V-15_Frenchie

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:32 PM

Take it to PA.

+1, take this shit to PA.

#16 Shaggy

Shaggy

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,527 posts
  • Interests:This is SA, you figure it out.......

Posted 25 July 2012 - 05:11 PM

Dear Michelle

Thanks so much for the lovely picture of the family (along with the request for some money). I hung it in the bathroom right over the crapper (that's what we call a toilet in Seattle), where it belongs.

Please pass along my regards to your husband as well as his "running mate" old Joe for royally screwing up traffic during my commute. Is he aware that Seattle now ranks as having the fourth worst traffic in the country? What's so special about arriving 5:00 in the afternoon? The only N-S freeway here gets CLOSED, as do the only two E-W bridges for nearly an hour!!! Maybe you could ask him why he does this. Is it to get more votes. Not on my watch thank you! And last, why hang around over-night and now screw the morning commute traffic up royally again. Maybe arrive after 10:00 in the am, and LEAVE at 3:00 am. Fer Christ's sake take an Ambien on the flight and not stay in a local hotel, and get out of town.

PS

For those "out of towner's" the Big O is visiting the CEO (former) of Costco. Do you still want to shop their?

Rant over, again.

TOG

Your pal Bushie did the same damn thing to us in Denver when he was covorting arround pretending to run the country. Even got the x mass card and put it in the same place. Chaney too.... Fuck em both....

#17 d'ranger

d'ranger

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,229 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 05:19 PM

Pussies, wait until someone from your city is elected. Bush I once had most of downtown Houston blocked off so he could have a BD party at the baseball stadium.

Oh wait, Seattle? never mind.

#18 Sol Rosenberg

Sol Rosenberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51,144 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 05:26 PM

Try protesting it. Enjoy being shuttled off to the "free speech zone", which is the First Amendment equivalent of being sent to the couch for some quality time with Jugdish, Sidney and Clayton at the Delta House Rush Party.

On second thought... PA.

#19 The Commodork

The Commodork

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,899 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 05:37 PM

Presidents have been fucking up traffic for decades, nothing new here. This was just an excuse to bitch about Obama and a poor excuse at that. Get used to it, another four years coming since Mitt's such an incompetent fuck.

#20 boomer

boomer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,197 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 05:44 PM

The POTUS Circus has been to La La Land to fleece the pockets of the rich and bogus for countless rubber chicken fundraisers in the past couple of months...... it is getting so mundane it doesn't even hit the main story at the top of the hour anymore.

Sounds like you need to change your tampon and harden up yourself...ya wimp :lol:

#21 Ancient_Mariner

Ancient_Mariner

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,651 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 05:59 PM

I sit here retired on my 12.5 acres of Pines, Oaks, and Madrone overlooking the famous Rogue River contemplating my next task...a eye doctor appointment kind of far away in south Medford this afternoon. I will have to leave my home by 3:20 to make the 3:40 appt. as it's almost 20 miles away.

...I'll probably be early. :P

God, I'm such an asshole sometimes.

#22 Nacradriver

Nacradriver

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,348 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 06:05 PM

Sounds like you need to change your tampon and harden up yourself...ya wimp :lol:

I prefer pads...thank you vey much! :rolleyes:

#23 boomer

boomer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,197 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 06:10 PM

I'm retired on our old homestead across the bay from where we keep our boats moored and it takes three minutes to get to there....and the only time I have to go to the city is to take my wife or myself to the airport and don't have to wear glasses.

Thank God I'm not an asshole....

#24 Ancient_Mariner

Ancient_Mariner

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,651 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 06:12 PM

I'm retired on our old homestead across the bay from where we keep our boats moored and it takes three minutes to get to the boats....and the only time I have to go to the city is to take my wife or myself to the airport and don't have to wear glasses.

Thank God I'm not an asshole....

:lol:

#25 boomer

boomer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,197 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 06:16 PM

I prefer pads...thank you vey much! :rolleyes:

Your welcome....BTW can you have a case of them air freighted to Gaytor,she sounds desperately in need of them....

#26 peeker

peeker

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts
  • Location:just moved from starboard coast to the leeward coast.

Posted 25 July 2012 - 06:44 PM

I have said this before, but I would have no problem with the traffic with the President in town during rush hour if it was Presidential business. But to make a mess of everything at rush hour for what is personal business is a whole different ball game. I tried to go to the boat yesterday an hour before he even landed, and it was bumper to bumper for miles...my guess everyone left work early to miss the mess. So after waiting about 1/2hour to go less than a mile I turned around, the main sheet winch will get cleaned tonight instead.

#27 Mike in Seattle

Mike in Seattle

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,789 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:24 PM

I am reeaall glad that I werk south of SEA, and commute farther south.

(A lot of guys who live north said fugit and didn't come into work while the Preznit was in town)

3 or 4 years ago Sen. Murtha decided to tour the 737 factory.

GAWD what a mess. A buncha machinegun totin' guards surrounded his golf cart ride with snipers in the rafters.

COMPLETELY fuked production that day,, we had to werk the weekend to catch up.

,,, famous Rogue River ,,,

From one old Asshole to another,,,

:) Southern Orygun is some very pretty country.

I spent a couple of years drinking my brains out going to college in Ashland.

#28 No.6

No.6

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,064 posts
  • Interests:Danger

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:40 PM

This is what happens when the civil servants believe they are an elite class and we the people are the inconvenience.

#29 Ancient_Mariner

Ancient_Mariner

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,651 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 08:08 PM

,,, famous Rogue River ,,,

From one old Asshole to another,,,

:) Southern Orygun is some very pretty country.

I spent a couple of years drinking my brains out going to college in Ashland.

Hehe. I generally try to avoid Ashhatland...seems it's mostly made up of transplanted Marin County Ca elitists that actually consider themselves intelligent. :D

I suspect we need to meet sometime and become great friends Mike. You're on the way to visit our grandkids in Redmond and I always bring our H20. Being a pilot, I'd love a tour! My shout(s).

#30 Mike in Seattle

Mike in Seattle

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,789 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 08:24 PM

Hehe. I generally try to avoid Ashhatland...seems it's mostly made up of transplanted Marin County Ca elitists that actually consider themselves intelligent. :D

It's been many moons since I visited there,, "back in the day" it was hippies, party girls, a few (laid back) bikers and such.

#31 Nacradriver

Nacradriver

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,348 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 08:55 PM

Interesting. My wife's aunt and uncle just moved there from Marin, and this discription fits them like a glove.

#32 Pete M

Pete M

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,869 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:40 PM

I one time benefited by the closures
I was leaving LAX northbound on the 405 and was the last car on the freeway - I could see Clinton's motorcade way in the distance behind me and fleets of motorcycle cops zoomed by to close the on ramps ahead. I had the freeway to myself for about 15 miles.

#33 Nacradriver

Nacradriver

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,348 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:46 PM

I was leaving LAX northbound on the 405 and was the last car on the freeway - I could see Clinton's motorcade way in the distance behind me and fleets of motorcycle cops zoomed by to close the on ramps ahead. I had the freeway to myself for about 15 miles.

Was that the time he shut down LAX for three hours so he could get a hiarcut?

#34 Pete M

Pete M

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,869 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:51 PM

nah - pretty sure he took off for DC after that one

#35 d'ranger

d'ranger

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,229 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 10:17 PM

Repeating Bullshit is always so satisfying.

#36 Nacradriver

Nacradriver

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,348 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 10:27 PM

Dang!!!! Thanks for the update!

#37 Pete M

Pete M

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,869 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 10:44 PM

actually closing two LAX runways is a significant event. if your gate is on the wrong side of the airport the commute around the terminals to the runways on the other side can add 30 mins from gate to take off and from landing to gate.

#38 d'ranger

d'ranger

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,229 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:47 AM

actually closing two LAX runways is a significant event. if your gate is on the wrong side of the airport the commute around the terminals to the runways on the other side can add 30 mins from gate to take off and from landing to gate.

According to the article which sites FAA records no runways were closed. Clinton certainly did his share of stupid shit, not sure why it is necessary to manufacture more.

#39 Pete M

Pete M

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,869 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:44 AM

According to the article which sites FAA records no runways were closed

O'Donnell said that although two runways were closed, traffic was light that afternoon and arriving flights were simply diverted to the two other runways.

However, an air-traffic controller union official said the runway closings did increase the workload in the control centers. "If you close two runways, you take away 50 percent of the capacity and increase the complexity by 100 percent," said Karl Grundmann, regional vice president for the union.

from your article - you see, I read the whole thing.

guess the haircut only closed half of LAX

#40 Ancient_Mariner

Ancient_Mariner

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,651 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:07 AM

Interesting. My wife's aunt and uncle just moved there from Marin, and this discription fits them like a glove.

Ding! Ya...everyone in Rogue Valley makes fun of 'em all. I guess if they're near the Shakespear Festival and a University, they're sophisticated and cosmomolitan by geographical association.

#41 d'ranger

d'ranger

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,229 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:37 PM

O'Donnell said that although two runways were closed, traffic was light that afternoon and arriving flights were simply diverted to the two other runways.

However, an air-traffic controller union official said the runway closings did increase the workload in the control centers. "If you close two runways, you take away 50 percent of the capacity and increase the complexity by 100 percent," said Karl Grundmann, regional vice president for the union.

OK, my bad, I just thought I read it. The point is that there was no 3 hour delay for the entire airport, a couple of commuter flights were delayed under 20 minutes.

Thanks for the clarification. And for the record I don't like when anybody is unfairly criticized, doesn't matter which side of the aisle they sit on. Like I mentioned earlier Clinton did plenty of stupid shit so why fabricate things?

#42 Nacradriver

Nacradriver

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,348 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:45 PM

OK, my bad, I just thought I read it. The point is that there was no 3 hour delay for the entire airport, a couple of commuter flights were delayed under 20 minutes.

Thanks for the clarification. And for the record I don't like when anybody is unfairly criticized, doesn't matter which side of the aisle they sit on. Like I mentioned earlier Clinton did plenty of stupid shit so why fabricate things?

Geezz Dude lighten up.... if I would have known that making a sarcastic post citing urban ledged would have gotten you panties in a wad, I'll make sure to do it again.

And for the record, the last time Obama was here in June we (I) sat for 35 minutes on the plane at the gate... ATC was not giving any "push backs" for departures on the North Complex from the time AF1 is inside the approach gate until they cleared the RWY to the staging area. As it was explained as long as POTUS is on AF1 nothing moves.

Fortunately this is well coordinated in advance at pushed through the system to minimize delays. I give credit to So Cal Approach, and Los Angeles Center for getting things back on track post -hast when these self indulged hypocritical politicians, regardless of what side of aisle they are from, have the stupidity to arrive in to one of the busiest metro areas at the busiest times of day making life miserable for anyone that can't afford the $50K a plate dinners.

#43 Mike in Seattle

Mike in Seattle

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,789 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:01 PM

The Shakespeare Festival was cool.

A real live Elizabethan Stage !

For a starving student, of course, the problem was choices.

If ya buy tickets, ya can't afford beer.

If ya buy beer, ya can't afford the tickets.

:D Solution:

Buy the beer,, and climb a tree in the park, (just outside the theatre) and watch the play, while drinking the beer.

B) Good times!

#44 Ancient_Mariner

Ancient_Mariner

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,651 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:03 PM

You clearly went to school in Ashland Mike! Well done sir.

#45 d'ranger

d'ranger

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,229 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:23 PM

Nacradriver: This is really PA land now but my point is that criticizing our elected officials is probably more important than the power of the vote because we can exercise it daily. When we pollute it with things like Clinton closed LAX for three hours for a haircut (it seems silly to me in any case but I don't know what his schedule was then and perhaps it was important) or Bush is a Warmonger or Obama is a Communist then like the Boy Who Cried Wolf the real problems get lost in the noise. I made a comment today in PA that may get me flicked but I am way past tired of hearing the BS when we have real and big problems to get past.

Panties are fine, but thanks for asking.

#46 Nacradriver

Nacradriver

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,348 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:09 PM

Nacradriver: This is really PA land now but my point is that criticizing our elected officials is probably more important than the power of the vote because we can exercise it daily. When we pollute it with things like Clinton closed LAX for three hours for a haircut (it seems silly to me in any case but I don't know what his schedule was then and perhaps it was important) or Bush is a Warmonger or Obama is a Communist then like the Boy Who Cried Wolf the real problems get lost in the noise. I made a comment today in PA that may get me flicked but I am way past tired of hearing the BS when we have real and big problems to get past.

I seriously doubt there is anything you can say over there that will get you flicked from that cesspool..

If so, do what all the others do, come back as a sock puppet!

We're good?

#47 d'ranger

d'ranger

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,229 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:40 PM

I seriously doubt there is anything you can say over there that will get you flicked from that cesspool..

If so, do what all the others do, come back as a sock puppet!

We're good?

Of course, I never meant this to be anything other than a correction (and in so I required a correction as well). Trust me, to survive in PA (without a meltdown) you can't wear your feelings on your sleeves. Besides, we like boats and fast ones (yours a bit faster than most of course).

As to flicking, Dawg really cracked down on the child molester accusations (rightfully so) and I sorta kinda crossed/tip toed on that line today. Anyway, so far so good.

#48 Mike in Seattle

Mike in Seattle

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,789 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 11:50 AM

A M ;

If you do go to Ashland,

? Have you had a drink from the Lithia water fountain ?

It was near the entrance to Lithia Park.

Not yer "normal" mineral water, but "rememberable"

,( it might be :blink: ,, or it might be :o )

Worth a try,

Also, if you have occasion to drive East, over the mtns, and get south of K-falls, near the town of Tulelake, CA,,

( ;) there was this potato farmer's daughter, ya see )

,, a little south of that is a place called "Capt. Jack's Stronghold"

If I remember, it may have been the "last of the Indian Wars"

It's a jumbled up mess of lave flows,

We spent a full day there, exploring the place where a rag-tag band of Modoc Indians fought off the US Army for quite a while.

Very fascinating.

Mike

#49 boomer

boomer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,197 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 12:44 PM

#50 Bull Gator

Bull Gator

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,280 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 01:46 PM

Democrat presidents seem to cause less disruption. Obama visited Tampa and from the time he hit the airport to taxi was 5 minutes tops. Of course Tampa has one of the best airports in the country

#51 Mike in Seattle

Mike in Seattle

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,789 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 03:29 PM

:( Gaytor, Gaytor, Gaytor, :(

(1) It was OBAMA whe snarled Seattle traffic for hours.

(2) Obama IS a Democrat.

Sheesh !

:angry: , fer God's sake Gaytor,

, at least try TRY TRY to keep up, OK ?

, and STAY AWAY from Tulelake,

,AND Cap't Jack's Stronghold.

If you go there, you'll just piss the Injuns off !

, and that bunch of Savages will simply SKIN ya !

I'll have to bring "gifts" to the local Muckleshoot Elders,

, and explain about the custom molded gaytorskin case for my EBR ,

, and ask them to interceed on my behalf with the Modoc Elders ( more "gifts" )

, and then even more "gifts" to the pissed off Modoc Warriors who are actually going to do the skinning,
, so they do it in such a way as to make it work for an EBR case.

:( ,, going to end up costing me Heap Plenty Firewater

#52 Bull Gator

Bull Gator

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,280 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 03:45 PM

No it was shitty seatless drivers who can't cope. Hear in Tampa when a dem visits things go smoothly..

#53 Nacradriver

Nacradriver

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,348 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 05:29 PM

Democrat presidents seem to cause less disruption. Obama visited Tampa and from the time he hit the airport to taxi was 5 minutes tops. Of course Tampa has one of the best airports in the country

This is a crock of shit and you know it..

Once I find a cure for diarrhea of the mouth/fingers and send ya case gratis... in the meantime posting such ignoramus bullshit.

#54 Black Sox

Black Sox

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 05:31 PM

This is what happens when the civil servants believe they are an elite class and we the people are the inconvenience.

As a non-American, I have less than zero interest in your politics but the above seems to be something the same the whole world over. Do individuals become a separate class after they are elected, or does that kind of person seek office?

#55 Ancient_Mariner

Ancient_Mariner

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,651 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 07:43 PM

As a non-American, I have less than zero interest in your politics but the above seems to be something the same the whole world over. Do individuals become a separate class after they are elected, or does that kind of person seek office?

That's a chicken/egg dilemma. Actually, it was the rooster that came first. :D

#56 stranded

stranded

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  • Interests:cruising, racing, inshore and offshore

Posted 29 July 2012 - 06:59 AM

but before the rooster came, there HAD to be a hen - - -

#57 Mike in Seattle

Mike in Seattle

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,789 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 01:07 PM

Nacra;

Ya gotta remember, this is the lizard .

"ignoramus bullshit" is the very best it can do.

In point of fact,

, a Chicken with NO head,

, can frame a considerably more cogent debate than the lizard.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Shucks, stupid lizard probably forgot to hire some high priced hookers to rub lotion on it's back.
, again .

Y'all need to remind the lizard of that every time it starts posting ignoramus bullshit.

There aren't any chickens or lizards in Cap't Jacks Stronghold,
, or snarled traffic.

B) There are some really cool lava tubes & caves that seem to give potato farmers daughters (ahem) "Ideas"

#58 On the Hard

On the Hard

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:30 PM

Remember the time Clinton shut down LAX for hours so he could get some special LA fag to give him a haircut on Airforce 1? That one really set the standard, although in fairness, Clinton said he didn't realize it was causing LAX to be shut down while he was getting coiffed. Only recently exceeded by Obummers $750,000 date night.

#59 puddin

puddin

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:42 PM

Remember the time Clinton shut down LAX for hours so he could get some special LA fag to give him a haircut on Airforce 1? That one really set the standard, although in fairness, Clinton said he didn't realize it was causing LAX to be shut down while he was getting coiffed. Only recently exceeded by Obummers $750,000 date night.

So this is where the stupids hang out on SA... "Some fag... " Really? What don't you understand about the cost of any type of presidential travel/disruptions to traffice/ etc... regardless of who or what party's in office? I've waited for O, GW, HW, the president of Mexico, etc... Turn off AM radio and yer cable 'opinion' channel, go sailing, and recover your mind and sanity. With any luck, you'll be happier, better human being who's less prone to spewing crap.

#60 dreaded

dreaded

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,502 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 04:58 PM

remember when bush made believed he flew a jet and said "mission accomplished"

#61 boomer

boomer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,197 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 05:23 PM

That's still gotta hurt....but still hoovers between #8 and #14 on the "most stupid Bush quotes" lists around the world....

#9. "Major combat operations in Iraq have ended. In the battle of Iraq, the United States and our allies have prevailed." - Said by President Bush while he stood underneath a "Mission Accomplished" banner on board the USS Abraham Lincoln, on May 1, 2003

On a scale of 1-10,the top 50 "most stupid Bush quotes" rate about a 10....and without going off the charts vary from 9.950 to 10.000....

#62 dreaded

dreaded

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,502 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 06:09 PM

That's still gotta hurt....but still hoovers between #8 and #14 on the "most stupid Bush quotes" lists around the world....

#9. "Major combat operations in Iraq have ended. In the battle of Iraq, the United States and our allies have prevailed." - Said by President Bush while he stood underneath a "Mission Accomplished" banner on board the USS Abraham Lincoln, on May 1, 2003

On a scale of 1-10,the top 50 "most stupid Bush quotes" rate about a 10....and without going off the charts vary from 9.950 to 10.000....

was "how many in a brazillian?" the number 1?

#63 boomer

boomer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,197 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 06:26 PM

#64 jimbot

jimbot

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,333 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:08 AM

No it was shitty seatless drivers who can't cope. Hear in Tampa when a dem visits things go smoothly..

Gator knows all about seatless vehicles. Here's his

Posted Image

He uses lots of astroglide so that things go smoothly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users