awwww...compliments. Don't flatter me Mikey

#5 Beer Can

Beer Can

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 12:57 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2178654/Jenn-Gibbons-27-charity-rower-sexually-assaulted-man-tracked-her-blog.html

the perp could be an Sa'er
BG, or any of the sicko haters out there.

You have really outdone yourself, douchebag.

#6 MR.CLEAN

MR.CLEAN

Anarchist

• Reporters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,353 posts
  • Interests:.

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:38 PM

That is some fucked up shit. I am in touch with Jenn's team, and this one is going up on the front page; keep your eyes out folks.

#7 soak_ed

soak_ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 02:14 PM

Nice that Harpoon has brought this crime to the SAer's attention but it appears he has jumped the shark with parts of his post.

#8 Beer Can

Beer Can

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 02:36 PM

The Harpster editing his posts again to try to make himself look like a little bit less of a lunatic. Harp, there is only so much you can do after the fact.

#9 MisterMoon

MisterMoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:15 PM

Take your shitfight somewhere else guys. It does not belong on this thread. There's a twisted deviant dude out there somehwere who needs to be caught. Stalk each other on some other thread.

#10 blackjenner

blackjenner

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,573 posts
  • Interests:MrsBlack, Brigadoon, freedom

Posted 25 July 2012 - 05:47 PM

A woman was raped. Why don't you kids go poke at each other and make jokes about it somewhere else.

#11 ProaSailor

ProaSailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,522 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 06:36 PM

Get this sicko bastard and put him away!

#12 Sailing My Cubicle

Sailing My Cubicle

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:18 PM

Absolutely awful. Hope the guy gets caught asap.

#13 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:56 PM

That is some fucked up shit. I am in touch with Jenn's team, and this one is going up on the front page; keep your eyes out folks.

+1

Maybe SA's reach in the boating community will help bust this sob.

#14 LMSailor

LMSailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 08:32 PM

+1

Maybe SA's reach in the boating community will help bust this sob.
[/quote]

Jenn is definity one of us. She rowed against a 30 knot westerly to get to the harbor in Racine. While she and LIV were at RYC, Fritz took her out on HASTEN for Wed night racing. She spoke to our sailing class and Sea Scout Shipmates about her adventures. She enjoyed the cameraderie of the club on the docks and at the bar. We've been following her travels ever since. Too bad some creep was doing the same.

#15 StayinStrewn

StayinStrewn

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,539 posts
  • Interests:Sailing, snowboarding, hockey

Posted 25 July 2012 - 08:35 PM

NY Daily News article good luck girl!!

#16 One eye Jack

One eye Jack

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts
  • Location:Reno,Nv. San Francisco Bay , Santa Cruz,Ca. Tahoe,Nv
  • Interests:Sailing. I shot a man in Reno.. Just to watch him die..

Posted 25 July 2012 - 08:42 PM

best of luck in your goal..so sorry to hear what happened..If he gets caught..let us know and we will arrest him Rodney King style..and would it be alright to make him into a steer?

#17 SR CHIEF (RET)

SR CHIEF (RET)

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 10:57 PM

best of luck in your goal..so sorry to hear what happened..If he gets caught..let us know and we will arrest him Rodney King style..and would it be alright to make him into a steer?

I'm in! Piece of shit, scumbug

#18 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:48 AM

leave it to the scumbags at SA to come up with a solution to finding this scumbag rapist 'tard by 'beating him Rodney King style'- the racist brutality by the LA cops that caused a multi day riot of violence. And leave it to the thankfully retired 'chief' of abuse to immediately chime in me too, lemme kick the shit outta him like we did that coon too. Idiots. racists. violent bastards.

I'd like to see this rapist caught & brought to justice, not mob rule anarchy SA street style 'justice.' Tempesta, sometimes this site truly does suck. All too often it shows the dark side of the many perverted idiots out there who have the nerve to call themselves sailors, and give us all a bad name in the process.

#19 Dale dug a hole

Dale dug a hole

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts
  • Interests:Digging holes

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:22 AM

I'm rather surprised by the comments considering the last time

Alleged Woman Abuser

#20 Dale dug a hole

Dale dug a hole

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:32 AM

Good on you Clean.

Stick to your beliefs. You took crap on this one Alleged Woman Abuser

But you were right.

#21 MR.CLEAN

MR.CLEAN

Anarchist

• Reporters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,353 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:47 PM

Good on you Clean.

Stick to your beliefs. You took crap on this one Alleged Woman Abuser

But you were right.

That's because I took the time to look into it. I did the same in this case and have been talking to Jenn's team, and I will post the story tonight.

#22 MR.CLEAN

MR.CLEAN

Anarchist

• Reporters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,353 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:50 PM

FYI, I appreciate Harpoon's bringing this to our attention, but I am not letting him pollute it with the usual anti-SA attacks.

So H, thanks for the post, now fuck off if you can't keep it about the victim and finding her attacker.

#23 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:25 PM

leave it to the scumbags at SA to come up with a solution to finding this scumbag rapist 'tard by 'beating him Rodney King style'- the racist brutality by the LA cops that caused a multi day riot of violence. And leave it to the thankfully retired 'chief' of abuse to immediately chime in me too, lemme kick the shit outta him like we did that coon too. Idiots. racists. violent bastards.

I'd like to see this rapist caught & brought to justice, not mob rule anarchy SA street style 'justice.' Tempesta, sometimes this site truly does suck. All too often it shows the dark side of the many perverted idiots out there who have the nerve to call themselves sailors, and give us all a bad name in the process.

Clean, as much as I and others may appreciate your effort here, it is the very fact of your allowing the let's beat him like Rodney King sentiment to remain unopposed, that accounts for the mob vibe of abuse which SA alone among all other 'sailing' websites, has not only allowed, it has encouraged to thrive.

#24 'moondance44

'moondance44

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,165 posts
  • Location:Dodgy Bit Of Stamford, CT and The Cows, Graveyard of LIS where bluefish get blown off wire leaders

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:26 PM

I'm in! Piece of shit, scumbug

There is no limit in my imagination to the amount of bad shit that can and hopefully will happen to this guy.

#25 Punani Jackson

Punani Jackson

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 601 posts
  • Interests:Cigars, booze and easy women.

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:38 PM

I think Wu-Tang best described what we could do to this scumbag...

Yeahhh, torture motherfucker what?
[Torture nigga what?]
What?
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin tie you to a fuckin bedpost
with your ass cheeks spread out and shit
Right?
Put a hanger on a fuckin stove and let that shit sit there
for like a half hour
Take it off and stick it in your ass slow like
Tssssssss

[Yeah, I'll fuckin
Yeah I'll fuckin lay your nuts on a fuckin dresser
Just your nuts layin on a fuckin dresser
And bang them shits with a spiked fuckin bat]
Ooooohhhh
[Whassup? BLAOWWW!!]

I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin pull your fuckin tongue out your fuckin mouth
and stab the shit with a rusty screwdriver, BLAOWW!!
[I'll fuckin]

[I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin hang you by your fuckin dick
off a fuckin twelve sto-story building out this motherfucker]

I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you

#26 mad

mad

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,871 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:53 PM

FYI, I appreciate Harpoon's bringing this to our attention, but I am not letting him pollute it with the usual anti-SA attacks.

So H, thanks for the post, now fuck off if you can't keep it about the victim and finding her attacker.

no, u let you & your members pollute it with mob hate.

no thanks for any so- called help.
i'm sorry i posted.
SA will never help bring this rapist to justice.
once again it shows itself as a site of venal hate, encouraged by 'ownership' inducing a virtual mob to rule in anarchy.

oh well. i'd really rather go sailing & find some peace than pollute my soul with the shits here.

fuck off clean.

Excellent, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. :)

#27 GybeSet®

GybeSet®

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,219 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:54 PM

he's conducting a(nother) bounty hunting

of course a lynch mob 'fan base' is needed for justification/endorsement

#28 Grinder

Grinder

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,628 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:56 PM

This story hit the AP yesterday. Not a real news-flash.

#29 'moondance44

'moondance44

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,165 posts
  • Location:Dodgy Bit Of Stamford, CT and The Cows, Graveyard of LIS where bluefish get blown off wire leaders

I think Wu-Tang best described what we could do to this scumbag...

Yeahhh, torture motherfucker what?
[Torture nigga what?]
What?
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin tie you to a fuckin bedpost
with your ass cheeks spread out and shit
Right?
Put a hanger on a fuckin stove and let that shit sit there
for like a half hour
Take it off and stick it in your ass slow like
Tssssssss

[Yeah, I'll fuckin
Yeah I'll fuckin lay your nuts on a fuckin dresser
Just your nuts layin on a fuckin dresser
And bang them shits with a spiked fuckin bat]
Ooooohhhh
[Whassup? BLAOWWW!!]

I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin pull your fuckin tongue out your fuckin mouth
and stab the shit with a rusty screwdriver, BLAOWW!!
[I'll fuckin]

[I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin hang you by your fuckin dick
off a fuckin twelve sto-story building out this motherfucker]

I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you

I;m wrong.. I didnt imagine that
the best thing about rappers is they kill each other on a fairly regular basis

#30 LTR

LTR

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:H2o

If you can, a small donation to help her with her original goal I am sure would be welcome.

Other than finding this POS it's the next best thing we can do for her imho.

I wish she would have blasted him with a flare gun like in Dead Calm.

#31 MR.CLEAN

MR.CLEAN

Anarchist

• Reporters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,353 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:43 PM

he's conducting a(nother) bounty hunting

of course a lynch mob 'fan base' is needed for justification/endorsement

Alright Dave, go ahead and tell me when the first "bounty hunting" was? Did you mean when I warned yacht owners that employing an alleged woman beater who might've been ducking court might not be the best idea? How'd that one turn out, btw?

SAers might not bring this guy to justice (and pulling some vigilante shit would be idiotic - a phone call to the cops will work fine), but we can certainly turn a lot of eyes to Jenn and her cause. And seeing how many of us are usually near the water, you never know who might've seen the guy in the sketch. Or is a police sketch just a(nother) bounty hunt?

#32 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:14 PM

As much as I loved Kidman finally getting her man with the flare gun in the great movie Dead Calm, I appreciate everything you said there Clean, especially about idiotic vigilante shit etc. Perhaps SA can organize taking up a collection to help this brave, strong woman of the water continue on her heroic and selfless safe fundraising way.

#33 SEMIJim

SEMIJim

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:18 PM

no, u let you & your members pollute it with mob hate.

Actually, looks like you are doing more to pollute your own thread than all the others, combined, by going just a bit >< off the deep end over the comments of some Internet commandos. Seriously: When's the last time you actually saw a bunch of people making comments like some of these actually, you know, follow up on their threats? Now I'm not going to assert it's never happened. For all I know: It has. But I, personally, know of no such case and I've been on the 'net since before the WWW even existed and been in a lot of forums of different kinds.

So, for Deity's sake, take the thanks and a chill pill.

Jim

#34 SEMIJim

SEMIJim

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:50 PM

when i hear these idiots talking about wanting to beat him up rodney king style, a innocent black man driving too fast who was beaten and abused to an inch of his life, and while that sentiment here remains unopposed, i am told to stfu, well imho there's something wrong with this picture.

pollution in the hudson doesn't exist in the eyes of the GE legal team. fracking never polluted a bit of water according to the gas extractors. and i'm the fucking readon that this thread's polluted with hate. yeah, right.

when i hear these idiots talking about wanting to beat him up rodney king style, a innocent black man driving too fast who was beaten and abused to an inch of his life, and while that sentiment here remains unopposed, i am told to stfu, well imho there's something wrong with this picture.

pollution in the hudson doesn't exist in the eyes of the GE legal team. fracking never polluted a bit of water according to the gas extractors. and i'm the fucking reason that this thread's polluted with racist hate. yeah, right.

I doubt repeating it is going to make it any more effective. But, since you seem bound and determined to have your panties all in a bunch, I'll play along... (I'm nothing if not cooperative.)

While neither Rodney King nor anybody else deserves abuse at the hands of law enforcement, asserting he was an "innocent man" is questionable, at best. If the cops were out to beat up innocent black folk, then why did the passengers in his car not suffer the same abuse? Again, not saying the officers were justified in their behaviour, but if you're going to provoke cops, do not be too surprised if it results in them reacting badly to it. As to Mr. King's character: I think we can let his life subsequent to that incident speak to that.

What pollution in the Hudson or fracking (was there ever a more apt name for a process?) have to do with the subject is beyond me, but sailors tend to be a relatively environmentally conscientious lot (we do sail upon the water, if you'll recall), so I doubt you'll see a lot of support for polluters here, or in any other sailing forum.

Jim

#35 Fritz

Fritz

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:16 PM

I got to Know Jen during her stop at Racine, Shes one hell of a woman,doing something which 99% of could not. Rowing up lake Michagen at 2 kts, spending nights in a small boat offshore. On a body of water that, Im sure has scared at one time or outher has scared or spooked those of us that sail it. I dont think Jen wants a lynch mob, but she deserves to have this caught, befour he decides to have another go at someone . Jens doing something for women. Lets do something for her! Lets help find this guy.

#36 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:45 PM

slim jim

let's try to keep this about Jen. not vigilante justice, not cops, not Rodney King, not me not you. just about finding the rapist, punishing him within the law, and not allowing him to attack another woman. And helping bringing attention to this brave woman's cause, k?

#37 Grinder

Grinder

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,628 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:17 PM

Harpoon. Dude. You are delusional. You started the Rodney King shit while replying TO YOURSELF. Seriously, get a grip dude.

#38 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 08:38 PM

this group is really riddled with more scumbags than could be considered merely coincidental.

call it 'pollution' if you will clean...it would not completely surprise me, considering the generally acceptable very high level of animosity expressed on this site, as well as the attitude towards women as meant to show their tits, if the fucking sob who did this monitors SA forums as well as her blog.

#39 One eye Jack

One eye Jack

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts
  • Location:Reno,Nv. San Francisco Bay , Santa Cruz,Ca. Tahoe,Nv
  • Interests:Sailing. I shot a man in Reno.. Just to watch him die..

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:54 PM

Clean, as much as I and others may appreciate your effort here, it is the very fact of your allowing the let's beat him like Rodney King sentiment to remain unopposed, that accounts for the mob vibe of abuse which SA alone among all other 'sailing' websites, has not only allowed, it has encouraged to thrive.

No mob mentality..Look at it this way..the victim is pretty well mentally messed up for many years..the rapist gets caught, goes to prison for a couple of years, gets out and good chance of doing it again..When one gets an attitude adjustment they pretty well learn that they need to change their ways or they just might get one again.. and what do you think society should do with sexual predators? slap them on the hand and tell them not to do it again..why dont you talk to some of the victims of this crime and see what they think..

#40 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:02 PM

so you're saying since the guy if caught surely gets out in two years if that w/ good behavior- a dubious contention at best- for true justice and the American way you'd be an advocate for a sailing anarchy shit kicking lynch mob to do a rodney king beat down on the sob cause that's the way only you can imagine that would dissuade the perp from a repeat offense? Ret. Chief'd be proud to have you in his Mei Lie (sp?) Mcluvin' squad.

no worries then mon, i hear sex predators in jail get tuned up all the time. V'roooom.

#41 SEMIJim

SEMIJim

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:42 PM

Wow

#42 ProaSailor

ProaSailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,522 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:46 PM

no worries then mon, i hear sex predators in jail get tuned up all the time. V'roooom.

Dude, this isn't about you. STFU.

#43 Beer Can

Beer Can

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 01:41 AM

Dude, this isn't about you. STFU.

No matter what the context, Harpoon can't help but reveal the heinous asshole that he is. He started this thread to accuse SA of raping the woman (not out of any concern for her) then quickly realized that this was over the top, even for him, and quickly deleted his original post.

#44 Heriberto

Heriberto

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,061 posts
  • Interests:Mount Gay Sugarcane

Posted 27 July 2012 - 01:56 AM

I got to Know Jen during her stop at Racine, Shes one hell of a woman,doing something which 99% of could not. Rowing up lake Michagen at 2 kts, spending nights in a small boat offshore. On a body of water that, Im sure has scared at one time or outher has scared or spooked those of us that sail it. I dont think Jen wants a lynch mob, but she deserves to have this caught, befour he decides to have another go at someone . Jens doing something for women. Lets do something for her! Lets help find this guy.

What Fritz said. Plus what Clean said. Plus, I'm sure she would take any contributions or interest in the cause of finding a cure for breast cancer as support, because that is what she is doing this for in the first place.

She hasn't reached her goal yet, and you can help.

#45 SR CHIEF (RET)

SR CHIEF (RET)

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 03:02 AM

What Fritz said. Plus what Clean said. Plus, I'm sure she would take any contributions or interest in the cause of finding a cure for breast cancer as support, because that is what she is doing this for in the first place.

She hasn't reached her goal yet, and you can help.

awesome! This story is all over the national and international media. Still sucks, she is strong!

#46 Monkey

Monkey

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,340 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 03:27 AM

This same discussion is going on over at the Jeep forum I hang out on. We're a pretty tight community, so the odds of ID'ing this piece of shit certainly go up. I even offered a cash reward to anyone who helps the cops nail this waste of life.

Sadly, yellow Wranglers are a dime a dozen, and the same goes for that smiley face tire cover. In fact, a friend of mine owns a perfect match to the getaway vehicle. (no, it wasn't him)

#47 SR CHIEF (RET)

SR CHIEF (RET)

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 04:00 AM

This same discussion is going on over at the Jeep forum I hang out on. We're a pretty tight community, so the odds of ID'ing this piece of shit certainly go up. I even offered a cash reward to anyone who helps the cops nail this waste of life.

Sadly, yellow Wranglers are a dime a dozen, and the same goes for that smiley face tire cover. In fact, a friend of mine owns a perfect match to the getaway vehicle. (no, it wasn't him)

that is very generous of you BM! No doubt in my military mind, this POS will be caught!

#48 MR.CLEAN

MR.CLEAN

Anarchist

• Reporters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,353 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 05:15 AM

eyes open for jenn

Jenn Gibbons has been rowing solo on Lake Michigan for more than a month to raise money for breast cancer. She’s one of those people who light up a room with her smile, and her voyage has attracted good people and good attention everywhere she’s been. And then last week, some fucking animal tracked her down to an out-of-the-way piece of Lake Michigan shoreline South of Gulliver in Mueller Township, Michigan, and attacked and sexually assaulted her. And while he hasn’t yet been caught, they’re looking hard, and maybe you can help. First, take a minute to check out her site, and consider sponsoring some of the miles that she is amazingly continuing to go after.

Anarchist “Fritz” met her just a short time ago. He writes:

I got to Know Jenn during her stop at Racine. She’s one hell of a woman, doing something which 99% of us could not. Rowing up lake Michigan at 2 kts, spending nights in a small boat offshore, on a body of water that has scared or spooked all of us who’ve sailed it at one time. I don’t think Jenn wants a lynch mob, but she deserves to have this guy caught before he decides to have another go at someone . Jenn’s doing something for women. Lets do something for her! Lets help find this guy.”

And from Jenn’s shore team:

Investigators have reason to believe the assailant traveled a significant distance to commit the assault. The suspect is described as a white male in his 30s, approximately 5’8” to 6’ tall, with a fair amount of facial stubble hair, but not a full beard nor mustache. The man has light eyes, an average to athletic build and shorter well-kept hair. He was wearing a grayish green t-shirt, jean shorts and tennis shoes. A bright yellow Jeep Wrangler was seen in the area. It has a spare tire on the back with a yellow smiley face on it. Investigators are seeking information about this vehicle. Anyone with information or investigative leads please call the Michigan State Police toll-free at 1-866-411-0018.

You can check the thread for more info, and if you see this guy or a yellow jeep with a smiley face on it somewhere in the Midwest, please call the cops immediately.

Attached Files

#49 aquila

aquila

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:Sailing - what did you expect?

Posted 27 July 2012 - 05:58 AM

when the find him, charge him as a pirate and kill the mofo

#50 Paps

Paps

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,015 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 09:29 AM

And another thread about a serious issue descends into shit. Sometimes this place depresses the shit out of me.

As for Jenn she is obviously a strong and committed girl, hopefully this disgraceful assault will not bring her down, she seems a fighter.

What a world we inhabit!

Some of its worst traits are on display right here.

Who can say what some of the worst contributors in here get up to in real life. Nothing would surprise me, sadly.

Thankfully they are a minority, but a very vocal one. Signal to noise.

#51 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 09:32 AM

good job Clean. perhaps SA can do some good here.

now, if only the contentious moronic haters you attract like flies here on this site could just stfu sometime, you might have a half decent sailing site.

#52 Paps

Paps

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,015 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 09:36 AM

Jesus, pot and kettle?

#53 Paps

Paps

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,015 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 10:33 AM

And the byline on the topic title?

"Saint gets raped"

Showing a bit of alter boy abuse history there mate.

#54 kent_island_sailor

kent_island_sailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,303 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:20 PM

The ongoing idiocy of the Thousand Days of Cheese threads can pass the time while building servers or whatever, but using a RAPE as an excuse to sling shit here seems very flick-worthy. Can we get rid of this piece of thread polluting shit now?

#55 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:23 PM

or perhaps Clean you like these assholes " expressing" themselves and actually don't care for 'them" to stfu.

#56 MR.CLEAN

MR.CLEAN

Anarchist

• Reporters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,353 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 01:25 PM

or perhaps Clean you like these assholes " expressing" themselves and actually don't care for 'them" to stfu.

What does that have to do with Jenn and her attacker?

#57 kent_island_sailor

kent_island_sailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,303 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 01:32 PM

Harpoon is trying to make a convoluted argument that since SA is "full of haters and perverts and so on", as evidenced by the abuse the CheeseMoNauts get in their 1,000 Days of Begging for Cash threads, it is likely an SA regular is responsible for this rape. IMHO this is a bit beyond what even Anarchists should have to tolerate.

#58 SEMIJim

SEMIJim

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 01:38 PM

Not a damn thing.

I can't figure out what Harpoon's on about. On the one hand he rants that SAers are destroying his thread, then he turns around and destroys his own thread. Main difference I can see is that at least the others are writing coherently.

Jim

#59 SC Finnster

SC Finnster

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 03:09 PM

Harpoon is trying to make a convoluted argument that since SA is "full of haters and perverts and so on", as evidenced by the abuse the CheeseMoNauts get in their 1,000 Days of Begging for Cash threads, it is likely an SA regular is responsible for this rape. IMHO this is a bit beyond what even Anarchists should have to tolerate.

Bad Andy does live up that way!?!?!?

#60 Yard Dog

Yard Dog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 04:10 PM

Kill this thread. Start again and make it about Jenn.

#61 BDA_Moose

BDA_Moose

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 04:59 PM

+1

#62 bottlerocket

bottlerocket

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 05:27 PM

Maybe call the new thread "Need help from Lake Michigan anarchists". Most of us can't do much to help except contribute to her cause.

#63 kent_island_sailor

kent_island_sailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,303 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 05:41 PM

+2

+1

#64 Windward

Windward

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,248 posts
  • Interests:Building and managing websites using the Umbraco CMS

Posted 27 July 2012 - 05:57 PM

I did see a yellow jeep yesterday, and must admit I did look back closely to see if there was a smiley face.

Nope...

#65 Albatros

Albatros

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 07:00 PM

:P hey 'Poon, what car do you drive ? inquiring minds want to know ... :rolleyes:

power to the girl, cut the goolies of that perv, kill the thread and start if again for the better

#66 Silverbullet

Silverbullet

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,564 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 07:33 PM

I did see a yellow jeep yesterday, and must admit I did look back closely to see if there was a smiley face.

Nope...

It's possible that the guy took the smiley face cover off the spare.

#67 Rich Frye

Rich Frye

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 996 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 07:59 PM

Kill it, start over, and 'kill' Poon.
Unbelieveable asshole.

#68 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 10:03 PM

just tell me to stfu clean, and let all these idiots have their say. wtf, who cares if a website inspires a bullying mob calling for vigilante justice these days anyhow, right? fukin' sorry i brought this to their attenshun.. SA will never do any good in a case like this. It's too filled with abusive half wits, virtually encouraged to act as dumb shit as they can.
fuck 'em. kill the thread clean. you got your front page.

#69 GybeSet®

GybeSet®

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,219 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 10:06 PM

Nope...

that would mean he's trying to escape right

lets get him, tell clean

#70 Yard Dog

Yard Dog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 10:14 PM

Come on. This is the thread talking. Run me over with a car, shoot me with a gun, stick me with a knife, whatever you have to do, but kill me.

Make it about Jenn.

She deserves better than this.

#71 Windward

Windward

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,248 posts
  • Interests:Building and managing websites using the Umbraco CMS

Posted 27 July 2012 - 10:47 PM

Nope...

that would mean he's trying to escape right

lets get him, tell clean

If it helps, it had a rack on the top... well it is a jeep, so technically the roof rack starts from the sides in soft-top mode.

How many yellow jeeps can there be in the USA? Probably no more than a million.

#72 Paps

Paps

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,015 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 09:04 AM

Good job Poon, you have cleaned up your posts, read redacting, and changed the thread sub topic, well done young man, go with what you stand for.

Or alternatively just fuck off !

#73 The Real Deal

The Real Deal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 09:37 AM

I think I met this guy today, but since it was in North Carolina and these sketches are always a bit off, I can't be sure. But both my wife and I can't stop looking at that sketch. He said he was from Maine, but we didn't believe him, and he used my phone to call some one, so I have that number. I guess I'll call the Michigan police in the morning. This guy definitely had an aire of non-consensual sex about him. I just kind of feel like one of those aholes who sees the criminal from the news everywhere. Never called about a crime before but he REALLY looked like the sketch.

#74 Dale dug a hole

Dale dug a hole

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 10:07 AM

I think I met this guy today, but since it was in North Carolina and these sketches are always a bit off, I can't be sure. But both my wife and I can't stop looking at that sketch. He said he was from Maine, but we didn't believe him, and he used my phone to call some one, so I have that number. I guess I'll call the Michigan police in the morning. This guy definitely had an aire of non-consensual sex about him. I just kind of feel like one of those aholes who sees the criminal from the news everywhere. Never called about a crime before but he REALLY looked like the sketch.

You GUESS, really. WTF is stopping you?

Your first post here and you GUESS.

Don't you understand that any bit of information is wanted and you GUESS you'll do it in the morning???

Quoted as you are editingPosted Image
EDIT: OK not editing but you are replying to yourselfPosted Image

#75 The Real Deal

The Real Deal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 10:08 AM

called and sure enough, I feel like an asshole. But I guess I'd feel like more of an asshole if I didn't call and he turned out to be the guy. From what I recall from my cop friends, they always hold some stuff back to verify tips.
btw... hello. I'm Paul.

#76 Dale dug a hole

Dale dug a hole

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 10:11 AM

called and sure enough, I feel like an Ahole. But I guess I'd fee like more of an ahole if I didn't call and he turned out to be the guy. From what I recall from my cop friends, they always hold some stuff back to verify tips.
btw... hello. I'm Paul.

Fuck off Paul, don't trust you. Posted Image

#77 The Real Deal

The Real Deal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 10:17 AM

Fear of being that guy who sees the criminal in every shadow. But Fuck it, the cops can vet the information. Either way, I know what a 17 sec phone call on someone else's phone, using a disconnected phone as a phonebook means... especially when the guy is so obviously methed out. God, I miss weed. Either way, I hope they catch this guy, he's the most dangerous king of sex offender, calculating and deliberate, not opportunistic and spontaneous.

Fuck off, i don't care.

#78 Dale dug a hole

Dale dug a hole

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 10:21 AM

Fear of being that guy who sees the criminal in every shadow. But F it, the cops can vet the information. Either way, I know what a 17 sec phone call on someone else's phone, using a disconnected phone as a phonebook means... especially when the guy is so obviously methed out. Either way, I hope they catch this guy, he's the most dangerous king of sex offender, calculating and deliberate, not opportunistic and spontaneous.

Fuck off, i don't care.

Bit to confident for a newb, and considering your Username.

I'm sure Dwag will be on it and handing over IP details to who it concerns. As you stink of something rotten.

EDIT: Hmm you edited the above post...

#79 Dale dug a hole

Dale dug a hole

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 10:26 AM

Bullshit with regard to the IP address, show me a print screen were you got it from and maybe i'd believe you?

You are a fucking troll, or the rapist of said thread and wanking off.

#80 The Real Deal

The Real Deal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 10:31 AM

Yeah, use to forums that require you to hide profanity, so I did, and changed it , glad to see I don't need to. And you can go fuck yourself if you wanna give me shit for reporting a possible rape suspect. I'm sure your a good guy, but If you expect me to kiss you ass as you call me a lier, you can go to hell.

Bullshit with regard to the IP address, show me a print screen were you got it from and maybe i'd believe you?

no. Get it your self.
Rapist with a Gravatar? Sounds like a shitty rapist!

#81 Dale dug a hole

Dale dug a hole

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 10:32 AM

Yeah, use to forums that require you to hide profanity, so I did, and changed it , glad to see I don't need to. And you can go fuck yourself if you wanna give me shit for reporting a possible rape suspect. I'm sure your a good guy, but If you expect me to kiss you ass as you call me a lier, you can go to hell.

no. Get it your self.

Done with you Troll, but I'm sure your Real IP will be passed on as you smell.

#82 MR.CLEAN

MR.CLEAN

Anarchist

• Reporters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,353 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 11:22 AM

IP address is as he says. Paul, if you're telling the truth, good on ya. Can't hurt.

#83 MR.CLEAN

MR.CLEAN

Anarchist

• Reporters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,353 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 11:24 AM

The two of you (dale and poon) should probably chill out or wash out your vag or something.

#84 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 11:36 AM

The two of you (dale and poon) should probably chill out or wash out your vag or something.

my dick's bigger than you

'n yer bein' a cunt clean and not a clean cunt at that

fu this site eats shit

kill yer thread clean b4 yer minions cause even more harm
u thieving 'tard

#85 Dale dug a hole

Dale dug a hole

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 11:41 AM

Get the cunt

#86 pipsqueak

pipsqueak

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,872 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 11:51 AM

that is very generous of you BM! No doubt in my military mind, this POS will be caught!

bow monkey, that is wonderful the jeep community is on it! you rawk for putting up a reward!
forgot who mentioned the roof rack..good eye and helpful tip.
paul, you did the right thing calling in the tip. you and your wife should make some notes about your rencontre while the memory is fresh. writing the story down might ignite some little details in your mind that you overlooked. include a description of the man's clothing and shoes in your notes.
did you notice was he wearing a wedding ring?
i hope the cops get back to you asap.
the cops will get some surveillance video from the area, if they are lucky with a plate number.
this predator will be caught, i am sure of it.

jenn is so brave to go public with this and i am thrilled she is continuing her voyage and not letting this monster deter her.
i don't think the whole impact has hit her yet, i hope the support she receives will help her through the rough times.
she is not a victim, she is a survivor!

Jenn, sending you loads of love and support. you are simply fantastic!

#87 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 04:08 PM

understanding the utter stupidity of a remark like that on a thread purportedly supportive of a woman who was raped, is evidently beyond your maturity level, displays your incomprehensibly unprofessional adolescent insensitivity again, and a distinct lack of insight or comprehension. Once again, i am saddened to have been dragged down to the level of crazed insolence that the management of this exercise in internet depravity seem to inspire among the denizens of their hellish forums.

i made the mistake of bringing this sad event to the 'awareness' of this crazed site, only to be attacked en masse by the bunch of snivelling fakes who waste their time here, lurking in the shadows of the internet to gang up on anyone they think they can.

#88 barleymalt

barleymalt

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,244 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 04:08 PM

For someone that whines about this site constantly Poon you sure spend a lot of time here spewing vitriol.

#89 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 04:40 PM

i just re-spew the shit's that been spit upon me. if i didn't i might b proclaimed a federal toxic waste dump from hanging amongst you toxic spewers fer far too long.
keeps me cleaner than clean.

#90 Beer Can

Beer Can

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 06:39 PM

understanding the utter stupidity of a remark like that on a thread purportedly supportive of a woman who was raped, is evidently beyond your maturity level, displays your incomprehensibly unprofessional adolescent insensitivity again, and a distinct lack of insight or comprehension. Once again, i am saddened to have been dragged down to the level of crazed insolence that the management of this exercise in internet depravity seem to inspire among the denizens of their hellish forums.

i made the mistake of bringing this sad event to the 'awareness' of this crazed site, only to be attacked en masse by the bunch of snivelling fakes who waste their time here, lurking in the shadows of the internet to gang up on anyone they think they can.

Would you please get lost already?

#91 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 06:52 PM

can, drink another beer, and then videotape yourself crushing the can on your testicles, wouldya please- n then post it here. it would be your most intelligent contribution yet can. 'ave at it, slurp away.

#92 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 07:10 PM

the only reason you felt you had to call me a troll at the end, is the demi demonic demeaning way those who set the tone here run this place & act towards the 'contributors'

all those nice words go down under the bridge drain ...

sorrowfully, if the sadistic perp who raped this goodly, innocent, and very brave woman, is indeed monitoring or even contributing to this, he must be enjoying himself immensely. if he is, from me to him, i"d just like to say: fuck you man. you'll get yours. te prometo.

#93 Dawg Gonit

Dawg Gonit

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,018 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 07:17 PM

My brother was a CHP Officer so I do have some insight as to what they officers have to deal with.

Harpoon, are you telling me that when someone is told to lie down and put your hands behind your back and they don't, instead they fight and resist that the Officers are supposed to be a bunching bag for the Douche Rodney King? Oh if the Tazed him and he had a heart attack the cops would be wrong too??

King got what he deserved, a good Ass Whooping and some jail time.

Lesson: When told by police to lie down and put your hands behind your back..............DO IT...............If you don't you will get the shit beat out of you or you will be TAZED.

And this Douche who raped Jenn, when convicted, I'll be first in line to cut is weenie and sac off give him some panties to wear in prison. :ph34r:

#94 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 07:40 PM

My brother was a CHP Officer so I do have some insight as to what they officers have to deal with.

Harpoon, are you telling me that when someone is told to lie down and put your hands behind your back and they don't, instead they fight and resist that the Officers are supposed to be a bunching bag for the Douche Rodney King? Oh if the Tazed him and he had a heart attack the cops would be wrong too??

Lesson: When told by police to lie down and put your hands behind your back..............DO IT...............If you don't you will get the shit beat out of you or you will be TAZED.

And this Douche who raped Jenn, when convicted, I'll be first in line to cut is weenie and sac off give him some panties to wear in prison. :ph34r:

#95 SWENZ

SWENZ

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 07:59 PM

Clean you need to remove the link from the home page so normal people are not redirected to the dark side so easy.

Kill it.

#96 Paps

Paps

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,015 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 11:25 PM

Good idea newb.

#97 cap10ed

cap10ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:delete account

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:25 AM

Some good people on this site helping to find a deviant ass hole and there is a shit fight over that? WTF.
This clip courtesy of Chris Rock

#98 The_Oops

The_Oops

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 05:33 PM

I appreciate the post as it is a sad reminder that we are not safe on the water. How many of us worried about Jessica doing her roundworld trip? Part of being a responsible boater is looking out for others.

Maybe we'll never help in this case but maybe her story will stick in the back of our heads and we'll keep an extra eye out in the future.

#99 mrs jones

mrs jones

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:10 AM

Get him! Our crew is going to keep our antics quiet so crazy guys don't stalk/chase. So much for fun putting events out there. Over and out.

#100 George Hackett

George Hackett

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:28 AM

it truly is sad that we live in a world full of fucked up people. i would like to thank all those that are trying their best to bring this rapist to justice. as a lot of you know, i have my reasons too for posting in this thread. a 15 year old minor from our sailing community was allegedly raped. she has pressed charges against her assailant. unfortunately, he knew this was going to happen and fled the country before he could be arrested and is now a fugitive. http://www.interpol....d_id)/2012-9347

like harpoon, i brought this ugliness to SA for help in locating this fugitive. and very quickly then, like now, two groups of people have emerged. those that are good and decent human beings and those i call the Mark Brigaders. i would like to now welcome to the Mark Brigade all the new ones that have surfaced in this thread.

our community must never give up hope. as long as we good and decent human beings stick together, justice can happen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users