177 replies to this topic

#101 Yard Dog

Yard Dog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 04:41 AM

Let's just ignore the first few pages of this thread ...

Rower Jenn Gibbons fighting to the end
Jul 27, 2012 3:42 PM ET | By Sarah SpainPosted ImageCourtesy of Jenn GibbonsAfter her sexual assault, Jenn Gibbson resumed her journey with an inspirational message for her supporters.During the early-morning hours Sunday, Jenn Gibbons was sexually assaulted while her boat was moored along the shore of Michigan's Upper Peninsula, according to police. The 27-year-old former Michigan State rower was midway through a two-month, 1,500-mile row to raise money for breast cancer survivors.

By Wednesday morning, Gibbons was back on track, determined to finish what she'd started.

When Gibbons set out from her home in Chicago on June 15, she hoped to become the first person to solo-row the perimeter of Lake Michigan. Her goal was to raise $150,000 for the nonprofit organization she founded, Recovery on Water. Gibbons, who had done work with cancer survivors at Michigan State, founded ROW when she moved to Chicago after college. The charity helps raise awareness about the importance of exercise in the prevention of and recovery from cancer.

Posted ImageMichigan State PolicePolice have released a sketch of Gibbons' assailant, a thin white man in his 30s.While the first month-plus of the grueling trip had already presented her with many unforeseen challenges, Sunday's attack was the ultimate test of Gibbons' strength and courage. Her 19-foot boat, Liv, was moored along a remote stretch of shoreline near the village of Gulliver, Mich., and she was sleeping in the cabin when a man broke in and assaulted her, according to police.

Despite the attack, after talking to friends and family, she decided to finish her trip on both bike and boat, accompanied by a support team and security.

To complete the trip, Gibbons' boat will be towed to Muskegon, in southwestern Michigan. She plans to ride her bike there over the next week and then row the final 115 miles to Chicago.

Before riding 80-plus miles in windy, rainy conditions Wednesday, she posed alongside her newly donated bike, holding a whiteboard sign that read, "Getting back to it. I got this. Go ROW."

"I've only been on the road for a couple hours, but I can tell you it feels like the right thing to do," Gibbons said in between marathon cycling sessions on Wednesday afternoon. "While this isn't what I planned on, we'll turn it into something that will make the trip even bigger and better."

Since the news of her attack broke, she's received hundreds of calls and messages of support, and her site, row4row.org has taken in thousands of dollars in donations. She passed the $100,000 mark on Thursday.

"This isn't the way that I wanted to do it," she said. "But I'm glad people are paying attention and learning about it and that we're making the impact we set out to."

Before resuming her trip on the bike, Gibbons retrieved a few things from her boat. She got choked up as she talked about getting back on board for the first time.

"When the police take fingerprints, they have to put this black dusty stuff all over everything. It was all over my boat, on the inside and the outside of my boat. It was just a big reminder of exactly what happened. It was hard."

The attack

Gibbons said she heard someone come onto her boat in the early morning hours on Sunday. After the man broke into the cabin, he called her by name as he sexually assaulted her, she said."He told me he knew where to find me," Gibbons recalled. Investigators said they believe the man had been following her progress on her charity's website and that he'd "traveled a significant distance to commit the assault."

[+] EnlargePosted ImageCourtesy of Jenn GibbonsGibbons' website row4ROW.org chronicles her journey, through which she is raising money for Recovery on Water, the nonprofit she founded to aid cancer survivors.After the assault, Gibbons punched her attacker in the chest and escaped off the boat to a nearby outhouse. He caught up with her but she managed to fight him off just long enough to lock the door and call 911. Her assailant then fled the scene in a yellow Jeep Wrangler with a yellow smiley-face tire cover on the back, she said.

"Physical force caused him to run away," Gibbons said. "I don't think he anticipated me being as interested in fighting him off as I was."

Police have since released a sketch of the attacker, who is a white man in his 30s, between 5-foot-8 and 6-foot-0 with light eyes, an average-to-athletic build, and facial stubble but no mustache or beard.

"I feel confident in the sketch," Gibbons said. "What we really need now is for people to learn about this, to see the sketch, to help us identify him, and hopefully that'll help us find him."

Her location and progress will no longer be displayed on ROW's website, though she hopes to find other ways to connect with survivors and supporters along the way.

"We've realized that that's been a really important part of this trip, being able to engage and interact with people," she said. "We wanna keep me safe and still do that at the same time."

Usually, the names of sexual-assault victims are withheld, but Gibbons insisted on coming forward immediately. She wanted to help authorities catch her attacker and hoped to inspire others who have lived through similar ordeals to do the same.

"To go through this at all, let alone publicly, is extremely difficult," she wrote on her Facebook wall. "I chose to talk about it in the hope that someone might be able to provide more information about the person who did this to me."

Open book

From the beginning, Gibbons set out to share her journey with the public in the hopes that her photos and thoughtful, honest posts would result in donations and more attention for her cause. On good days she can be seen flexing her guns and boasting about 25 miles of rowing; on the bad ones, she has admitted to tearful breakdowns and doubts about finishing.

One week into the trip, Gibbons learned that her grandmother had been diagnosed with Stage 4 pancreatic cancer; less than three weeks later, she put her rowing on pause to attend the funeral. Once back in the boat, she's had to contend with 6-foot waves, gusting winds and storms that have led to desperate calls to the Coast Guard for help.

When she felt like she couldn't hack it, she'd call her website manager and ROW team member, Brenda Janish, for support. It was Janish who helped her decide to finish the trip, even after Sunday's unthinkable events.

"There've been other moments on the trip where I felt like I couldn't do it," Gibbons said. "So this wasn't the first one. [Brenda] knows how to motivate me, who I am and what my inclinations are. She was supportive of whatever my decision was going to be, but I think she knew what it was."

Those who know Gibbons and have followed her story might have expected her to find the strength and determination to get past the assault and continue on with her journey.

And on Tuesday she did exactly that, letting everyone know she would keep fighting with an inspiring message on her Facebook wall that included this thought:

"I still believe that there are more good people in the world than bad. I still believe that life is a gift, even when it's scary and unfair. I still believe that life offers us the privilege, the opportunity, and the responsibility, to give something back, even when people try to take things away from us."

Throughout her journey, Gibbons has always focused on the positive -- even on those days when wind and rain kept her from making any progress. She'd snap a photo showing her gap-toothed grin, admit that "cancer ass-kicking" isn't easy, and assure those following along: "I got this."

The support she's received from loved ones and strangers alike has helped remind her why she decided to do this in the first place. No matter what's ahead, she knows she'll be strong enough to get through it.

"The trip is not what I anticipated it to be," she admitted. "But I can focus on the terrible things that have happened or I can focus on all the wonderful people I've met. All the survivors who have come forward and wanted to meet me and shake my hand and hug me. Tell me, 'Thank you,' tell me that I'm an inspiration. To keep going, to keep rowing, to keep moving. And if I focus on those things, I really don't know that there's anything that can stop me."

This is how this thread should have begun and how it should die, and how the new thread on this subject should begin.

Thanks, Guv.

#102 adams10

adams10

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:Yacht racing,rum,xxxx gold,pubs, live music.

Posted 30 July 2012 - 07:01 AM

+ 1 . Hope our sailing community can work together and help find justice for Jenn. She sure is a brave soul , we salute you from down under.

#103 Dale dug a hole

Dale dug a hole

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts
  • Interests:Digging holes

Posted 30 July 2012 - 07:10 AM

I think I met this guy today, but since it was in North Carolina and these sketches are always a bit off, I can't be sure. But both my wife and I can't stop looking at that sketch. He said he was from Maine, but we didn't believe him, and he used my phone to call some one, so I have that number. I guess I'll call the Michigan police in the morning. This guy definitely had an aire of non-consensual sex about him. I just kind of feel like one of those aholes who sees the criminal from the news everywhere. Never called about a crime before but he REALLY looked like the sketch.

This post still get my back up... A newbs first post???

#104 stranded

stranded

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  • Interests:cruising, racing, inshore and offshore

Posted 30 July 2012 - 08:08 AM

Hackett's here.

This thread is dead.

Run away !

#105 Dale dug a hole

Dale dug a hole

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 08:23 AM

OK gouv,

I take it another way, sicko's gloat.

You tell me

#106 MR.CLEAN

MR.CLEAN

Anarchist

• Reporters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,337 posts
  • Interests:.

Posted 30 July 2012 - 08:58 AM

Get him! Our crew is going to keep our antics quiet so crazy guys don't stalk/chase. So much for fun putting events out there. Over and out.

Making the next generation quake in fear is how you lose.

Modeling behavior on Jenn's perseverence in the face of adversity is how you win, and feel good about life.

Dogs and shotguns are good boat companions for girls.

#107 catgirl

catgirl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 03:44 PM

Get him! Our crew is going to keep our antics quiet so crazy guys don't stalk/chase. So much for fun putting events out there. Over and out.

Making the next generation quake in fear is how you lose.

No. Making the next generation think there is no danger or potential for consequence in what is published publicly is how the next generation ultimately loses.

Nobody should live in fear.
But the reality is that if youíve found yourself in the unfortunate position of having a stalker, and youíve been attacked by that stalker, and that stalker is still out there, then you need to keep details about where you are, and where you are going, and where you live, off a blog or a public web page that allows your stalker to follow and find you with a simple Google search.

Itís easy to sit behind a computer and write letís go get that guy, letís look out for yellow Jeeps, that guy needs to have his balls cut off, and so on. Sure, all of that should probably happen. Will it? And even if the attacker spends a few years in jail, what happens when he gets out? Debt to society fully paid? Or, still a potential future problem for Jenn.

So here is the choice. All of us, and an un-captured attacker can be entertained 2% more with her exact location and details, or we live without that last 2% in the interests of her safety. What would you tell your girl to do? What do you think the police suggested she do?

If Jenn and her team feel better about her safety by limiting the information they publish about her online, then let them do that. Thatís how they take back control of the situation theyíve been dealt. Thatís not losing.

Modeling behavior on Jenn's perseverence in the face of adversity is how you win, and feel good about life.

+1

Dogs and shotguns are good boat companions for girls.

+1

#108 pipsqueak

pipsqueak

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,872 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 07:22 PM

Let's just ignore the first few pages of this thread ...

maybe the truth is in the first few pages of this thread.
why are you so anxious for those comments to be dismissed, if i might ask?
it seems like you want to take control of this thread and steer it for your own purposes?
otherwise, why are you appointed helmsman of a thread you are miles away from and gender removed?
i remember when you posted photos, yes, actual real life photos of women being 'castrated' in Africa..i talked to scott about it and he let it RIDE..so forgive me, if i don't believe for one fking second that you give a shit about women who are assaulted!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hang in there jenn.
this douchebag is going to be locked up for what he did to you. no doubt about it.

#109 MR.CLEAN

MR.CLEAN

Anarchist

• Reporters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,337 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 07:56 PM

What would you tell your girl to do? What do you think the police suggested she do?

Don't know about the police, depends on whether she was advised by deputy dumbass or sergeant smarty or something in between. Might be great advice or might be completely useless.

I'm not much of a macho "pry my gun from my cold dead hands" kind of guy, but if it were my daughter or sister or niece or whatever, I'd tell her to get rowing for her cause, and I'll be behind a hundred fifty yards in camo with night vision goggles, a 30-06 and a very good scope. Or more likely, my daughter would probably be shooting since age 7 or 8, which is when I learned, and when she was alone in the outdoors at night, she'd have a shotgun nearby, a pistol in her jacket, and a protective dog in her tent or boat.

Oh, and re-reading your post, it seems you think I was complaining about her limiting her location information. Absolutely not true; I think it was the absolutely right decision under these circumstances. Those that want to share their location and information online need to take proper precautions, be they boys, girls, men or women. We are all targets under the right circumstances. I have to be extra careful about my burglar alarm, dog, and my wife's willingness and ability to use her 20 gauge, because my job means both that my wife is fully out there in the public eye, and that the world will know when I am leaving her for a week or two. believe me - this incident has very strongly reinforced my thoughts about publicity and how fucking serious it is to consider all of its consequences...

#110 pipsqueak

pipsqueak

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,872 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 09:22 PM

i remember when you posted photos, yes, actual real life photos of women being 'castrated' in Africa..

Bullshit.

I can only imagine doing such a thing if I were trying to educate by making an example of atrocities against women.

However, I remember doing no such thing here.

Produce a link to said post and the context in which it was posted or post an apology.

i don't keep that sort of bs on my computer gouv. but i would bet you do.
i emailed scott tempesta about it when you posted a photo of a lady being held down by the ankles, eagle spread being de-clitorized.
that image was burned in my brain and i know where i saw it.
right here.
and no, it was not 'educational' though it is interesting that happens to be the number one excuse most pedophiles use when busted for showing or touching a minor's privates.
so good luck trying to convince anyone that i travel in places where i might encounter a traumatizing image such as that or my memory is not seared intact by that pic.

bus driver, chinabald and a few others let it slide, not realizing perhaps it was real. they commented afterwards like nothing happened and i called them on it.
i believe they both pm-ed me privately saying they didn't really get the photo..(how the fuck someone could 'slide by ' it is beyond me, but they said they would never have let it go and i believe them)
they might remember emailing me at that time to say they did not endorse your sickness.
and scott knows all about it. we had a long discussion about 'pink' on this site.
SA deleted the photo but allowed you to stay. i have no idea why.
and though scott told me 'pink' was okay, i haven't seen it since. (granted i don't click fridays)

old timers here can verify if they so desire.

my point was:
why would a rape victim want YOU to be the spokesman for the thread given your track history!

many want to make this thread a shit fight, but i won't be one of them.
*any further questions about your female castration photo..address them to scott. unless he's brain dead he must remember our exchange..it was fairly heated on my part.

#111 ProaSailor

ProaSailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,522 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:30 PM

Too late, you just gave everyone who reads this thread some graphic imagery (in words) that nobody needed. Idiot.

#112 pipsqueak

pipsqueak

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,872 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 12:52 AM

Too late, you just gave everyone who reads this thread some graphic imagery (in words) that nobody needed. Idiot.

lets all act surprised that the only woman posting on this thread is personally attacked for simply stating well known facts.
the imagery comes from your buddy gouv.
you know that wonderful guy that didn't post female castration photos but, if it just so happens that he did..not that he recalls doing it HERE, (maybe he remembers doing somewhere else?), he did it to educate us to the atrocities that women suffer.
uh huh. and i have a bridge for sale in brooklyn.
i guess we should all be grateful to gouv for his hard work illuminating us?
i'd be willing to bet 99.9% of the human race would 'recall' if they ever posted such a photo ANYWHERE but hey..maybe gouv's got a lot on his mind eh? maybe he's posted so many photos of women being castrated that he honestly can't recall if he posted some here?

any chance you'd like to link me to that thread where gouv was educating us about those atrocities? cause, you know gouv is so well known here for posting pics of prepubescent girls in provocative poses educational merit and SA is just chock a block with threads about women's suffering from atrocities..i'd love to see that thread..i must have missed it.
interesting, you've got no prob with harpoons disgusting prose nor clean's 'dirty vag' commentary. hey..i guess that image is fine and dandy?
but i relay in as simple, unemotional as possible language my valid reason for objecting to gouv of all people to dictate the course of this thread and i'm so offensive you call ME out while ignoring the crap posted in this thread already?
GMAB
i wasn't going to comment on this thread again because it is so full of sewar rats..
but when gouv decided to erase the first few pages (he might want to tell you why sometime..or maybe not, eh gouv?) and self appointed himself as spokesman for the thread, yes, i stepped in.
some shit is too much for even me to pass by.
i don't think ole gouv should be anywhere near a thread concerning rape to be honest.
as for idiot.
meh.
this thread reflects the very worst of SA.

it's all on display right in this thread; not just the disgusting trolls but all those who prefer to remain silent rather than stand up and clean this shit hole up.
well done.

#113 pipsqueak

pipsqueak

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,872 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:21 AM

i emailed scott tempesta about it when you posted a photo of a lady being held down by the ankles, eagle spread being de-clitorized.

Liar!!

Bullshit!!

What purpose would I have for posting such a thing??

Unless there was a thread somewhere about atrocities going on somewhere like Darfour and I posted a news report that happened to have graphic pictures, I cannot imagine a reason for posting such photos.

I cannot imagine Scott having an email exchange of that sort without bothering to contact me.

Really man!! Whoever you are. If you are going to make such an accusation, you at least owe me the decency to explain when this happened and in what context.

I have no idea if you are confusing me with someone else, making up the story altogether, or have some other motivation.

You owe this community a very serious apology!!I

i don't lie. never have.
you already admitted you might have posted the pics.
i have no reason to make this up and hey..there's members here who remember quite well buddy so cut the false outrage.

where's scott? he should remember our conversation concerning this photo.
if he never contacted you, well, i guess i shouldn't be surprised. he basically told me to fuck off, i was lucky to get the photo pulled.
and you know it wasn't an everyday photo..not something you would find on national geographic. it came from some twisted woman hating porn site, had to. it was NOT a mainstream media photo by any stretch of the imagination. it was hard core mysogyny. definitely not a photo someone would stumble upon under 'normal' circumstances.

I can only imagine doing such a thing if I were trying to educate by making an example of atrocities against women

classic..
go ahead gouv.
do dictate what direction this thread should take since you're the self appointed expert here on violent sexual assaults on women...carry on..don't let my little injection of veritť get in your way..it never has before..
pull out those sock puppets gouv..you've probably got a hundred or more at this point that can bolster your credibility.
poor me, i've only got the one name on my side.

#114 'moondance44

'moondance44

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,165 posts
  • Location:Dodgy Bit Of Stamford, CT and The Cows, Graveyard of LIS where bluefish get blown off wire leaders

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:22 AM

What would you tell your girl to do? What do you think the police suggested she do?

Don't know about the police, depends on whether she was advised by deputy dumbass or sergeant smarty or something in between. Might be great advice or might be completely useless.

I'm not much of a macho "pry my gun from my cold dead hands" kind of guy, but if it were my daughter or sister or niece or whatever, I'd tell her to get rowing for her cause, and I'll be behind a hundred fifty yards in camo with night vision goggles, a 30-06 and a very good scope. Or more likely, my daughter would probably be shooting since age 7 or 8, which is when I learned, and when she was alone in the outdoors at night, she'd have a shotgun nearby, a pistol in her jacket, and a protective dog in her tent or boat.

Oh, and re-reading your post, it seems you think I was complaining about her limiting her location information. Absolutely not true; I think it was the absolutely right decision under these circumstances. Those that want to share their location and information online need to take proper precautions, be they boys, girls, men or women. We are all targets under the right circumstances. I have to be extra careful about my burglar alarm, dog, and my wife's willingness and ability to use her 20 gauge, because my job means both that my wife is fully out there in the public eye, and that the world will know when I am leaving her for a week or two. believe me - this incident has very strongly reinforced my thoughts about publicity and how fucking serious it is to consider all of its consequences...

Amazing how much info we leave out in public. You know someone will be out of town and within 5 minutes of googling you can have their info and a street view of their house and work location. Dogs can be a pain in the ass, but almost a must for the home and outside as well. Usually barking is enough. If we are not at home, people say they could step over our black lab and he wouldnt blink an eye. Nothing he feels he needs to protect. But if ANY of the girls are home, the dog's hair is up, growling, and he wont let anyone on the property he didnt know well. Me, he could care less. Funny critters.

#115 GRUMPY

GRUMPY

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,957 posts
  • Interests:Hobie Miracle 20

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:26 AM

Sigh...

#116 George Hackett

George Hackett

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:50 AM

Hackett's here.

This thread is dead.

Run away !

gee stranded. looks like the thread is not dead and welcome to the Mark Brigade!

#117 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:13 AM

i think Pip is exactly right about Gouvermental wanting/demanding/trying to take over this thread, and i wonder why he should too. A conscience salving ego power trip 2 fer 4 da self appoined guv? As nice as it is to see the sweet and much maligned pipster back from her walkabout, i am sorry to see her pick a new shitfight over ancient pics from Gouv's always dubiously demeaning depiction of women as her cause, cause it'll be he said she said till it's way past the drop dead time and the effin' perp is still getting away; perhaps eating stale gas station snack food back at his dive motel room in the boonies, as he tries to hide his evil face from the prying eyes of the newly vocal national SA vigilante squad, foreskinsworn to cut off his effin balls if they see his mug out on the hards streets of sailing town.

Pip, i have only one more thing to say....

My effin foul prose!? on SA, you r calling me out for that? ****** ***** ******* ****** bleep.

#118 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:23 AM

any old man who uses lindsay lohan's cleavage as his icon, has to be considered a quite questionable leader of women's rights.

#119 Beer Can

Beer Can

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:41 AM

any old man who uses lindsay lohan's cleavage as his icon, has to be considered a quite questionable leader of women's rights.

Everyone must hate you wherever you go within seconds of you opening your mouth.

#120 stranded

stranded

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 06:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]

gee stranded. looks like the thread is not dead and welcome to the Mark Brigade!

[ UNQUOTE ]

any connection between you, your years old hobbyhorse, and this thread,

is delusional and irrelevant.

I see you have given up trying to restart your own " discussion "

so fuck off

this is not about what you say is kiddy fiddling in another place and another time

your presence here shows a disconnect on your part and lack of sensitivity

and a lack of respect for the victim in THIS thread

#121 MR.CLEAN

MR.CLEAN

Anarchist

• Reporters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,337 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 06:46 AM

Liar!!

Bullshit!!

What purpose would I have for posting such a thing??

Unless there was a thread somewhere about atrocities going on somewhere like Darfour and I posted a news report that happened to have graphic pictures, I cannot imagine a reason for posting such photos.

I cannot imagine Scott having an email exchange of that sort without bothering to contact me.

Really man!! Whoever you are. If you are going to make such an accusation, you at least owe me the decency to explain when this happened and in what context.

I have no idea if you are confusing me with someone else, making up the story altogether, or have some other motivation.

You owe this community a very serious apology!!I

i don't lie. never have.
you already admitted you might have posted the pics.
i have no reason to make this up and hey..there's members here who remember quite well buddy so cut the false outrage.

where's scott? he should remember our conversation concerning this photo.
if he never contacted you, well, i guess i shouldn't be surprised. he basically told me to fuck off, i was lucky to get the photo pulled.
and you know it wasn't an everyday photo..not something you would find on national geographic. it came from some twisted woman hating porn site, had to. it was NOT a mainstream media photo by any stretch of the imagination. it was hard core mysogyny. definitely not a photo someone would stumble upon under 'normal' circumstances.

I can only imagine doing such a thing if I were trying to educate by making an example of atrocities against women

classic..
go ahead gouv.
do dictate what direction this thread should take since you're the self appointed expert here on violent sexual assaults on women...carry on..don't let my little injection of veritť get in your way..it never has before..
pull out those sock puppets gouv..you've probably got a hundred or more at this point that can bolster your credibility.
poor me, i've only got the one name on my side.

Scot gets something like 500 emails a day not including spam. Trust me: He doesn't remember.

Now stop feeding this shitfight pip. Just stop. Gouv can't help himself; you can.

#122 srdela

srdela

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Many

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:38 AM

This thread is a perfect example of how fucked up our society in general is. So much hate and lack of compassion on a sailing forum in a thread about woman being raped? Mindbogglingly scary.

#123 Evo

Evo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,961 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:58 AM

Well Excuuuuuse me!!!

why?...yer taking up most of the dock

#124 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:34 AM

obviously CLEAN, ,you are completely wrong. Gouvernmental appears completely unable to "stop" himself or stfu, to use your own preferred SA vernacular. no offense to your virginal ears pipster.

i vote fer srdela the newbie taking over the thread for 'refocusing' poiposes. He's 110% correcto.

#125 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:42 AM

How about you get one of these and go for a late night walk in Sanford??
Posted Image

of course, the suggestion by the leader of this SA famous 'focus' group, that i wear a hoodie and take a slow walk through the backyards of sanford, would be as per their rules & regs dutifully & immediately disdained by management, construed as an obvious racist threat and certainly not ignored.

how the fuck did he know i was a nigger?

#126 pipsqueak

pipsqueak

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,872 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:05 AM

for anyone wondering why i boiled over last night, clean or grumpy can tell you that i was very upset over a pm exchange with the REAL DEAL.
i still don't know if he was an SA troll or the rapist and i guess i won't be finding out from the code of secrecy enabled here.*
gouv, go sell your 'education' story to someone who believes it. you are disgusting and i don't give a shit who's pal you are.
the fact that no admins or members are concerned about the possibility that an SA member gets his rocks off by trolling a rape thread and posting a hoax tip, (obviously the more likely conclusion than the rapist posted here and in pms to gloat), says it all about this place.
kent sailor you have to be the biggest boob on this site..always sticking your beak in without the slightest knowledge of the facts. thanks for the slam on my psyche..i'll match with yours or gouv's anyday..ROFLL
don't order me around clean. i don't appreciate it .
keep your *sigh for trivial matters grumpy.
rape isn't one of them.
*if clean doesn't get back to me with the answer then i'll just forward the whole mess to michigan PD..got no choice.
unless the REAL DEAL outs himself in that same conversation and mans up, i can't legitimately ignore a hoax tip.

#127 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:09 AM

pip, you truly need to go back on walkabout.

grumpy, ur the least grumpy of us all.

#128 pipsqueak

pipsqueak

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,872 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:11 AM

pip, you truly need to go back on walkabout.

oh harpoon, are you nervous? maybe you are the real deal?

#129 Dale dug a hole

Dale dug a hole

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:15 AM

I'd like to know if The Real Deal is a fuck head sock puppet, but the gavatar thing got me.

Sickos gloat, and if it's a sock puppet you are one fucking sicko

#130 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:34 AM

pip, once more i am saddened at seeing your apparently dissembling state.

#131 pipsqueak

pipsqueak

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,872 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:39 AM

I'd like to know if The Real Deal is a fuck head sock puppet, but the gavatar thing got me.

Sickos gloat, and if it's a sock puppet you are one fucking sicko

yup. either way, it's nauseating.
what's strange is the phone bit with the misdirection to south carolina..
1. offers a convenient explanation as to why rapist was using the phone if it is being pinged or records pulled by PD
2. points everyone 'far away' from the crime scene while oddly enough his location posted and clean's ip tracking is nearby

the real deal isn't commenting anymore. so i don't expect any answers. and i am done with this thread.
catgirl, i am sorry, i missed the fact there was another lady commenting here. my apologies.

#132 fetzer24

fetzer24

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:44 AM

What an important thread that has turned completely lame......again.

#133 Dale dug a hole

Dale dug a hole

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 12:01 PM

It is a thread that cant have much content other than bullshit.

Go back and find 'The Real Deal"s post and ask yourself if this is the action of one fucked up sock puppet or something else.

Then go visit this My link and tell me what you think? If its a sock puppet they should be outed by the mods.

#134 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 12:03 PM

it is sad this place is so effed up.

any true anarchist would look at this load of bs and wanna blow the place up. as in click...and make this dreadful niche on the internet just diss-appear back into the black hole oblivion of cyberspace

and before all you fakeanarchrists come out of your girly caves to say why don't you disappear harpass...

voila...i'm gone...

#135 Albatros

Albatros

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 12:03 PM

i missed the fact there was another lady commenting here. my apologies.

ah, but you never know, do you ?

really guys (and guyesses, real or not), what doom and gloom ... and yet this plucky lady is continuing her round the lake thingy, in a way she's making this whole sorry thread look like yesteryear's stale beer :rolleyes:

#136 Dale dug a hole

Dale dug a hole

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 12:14 PM

any true anarchist would look at this load of bs and wanna blow the place up. as in click...and make this dreadful niche on the internet just diss-appear back into the black hole oblivion of cyberspace

and before all you fakeanarchrists come out of your girly caves to say why don't you disappear harpass...

voila...i'm gone...

OK poon what do you think, I saw you over on the other thread?

I'd hate to start thinking you're a Sock puppet of the mods, as you know what posts were deleted from this thread

#137 MR.CLEAN

MR.CLEAN

Anarchist

• Reporters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,337 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:19 PM

for anyone wondering why i boiled over last night, clean or grumpy can tell you that i was very upset over a pm exchange with the REAL DEAL.
i still don't know if he was an SA troll or the rapist and i guess i won't be finding out from the code of secrecy enabled here.*
gouv, go sell your 'education' story to someone who believes it. you are disgusting and i don't give a shit who's pal you are.
the fact that no admins or members are concerned about the possibility that an SA member gets his rocks off by trolling a rape thread and posting a hoax tip, (obviously the more likely conclusion than the rapist posted here and in pms to gloat), says it all about this place.
kent sailor you have to be the biggest boob on this site..always sticking your beak in without the slightest knowledge of the facts. thanks for the slam on my psyche..i'll match with yours or gouv's anyday..ROFLL
rape isn't one of them.
*if clean doesn't get back to me with the answer then i'll just forward the whole mess to michigan PD..got no choice.
unless the REAL DEAL outs himself in that same conversation and mans up, i can't legitimately ignore a hoax tip.

I don't have any answer for you Pip. All I can do that you can't is edit or delete posts and see IP addresses. Sorry.

#138 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:34 PM

What a shame that this pervert pos seems to be getting away with this. I wonder what motivated him to travel a great distance (if indeed that is the case) to attack this innocent brave beauty on her boat in the middle of her rather saintly athletic endeavor. I had hoped that posting this on SA might put enough eyes on the story to help find the guy. Sadly, once again. anything and everything on these forums seems to rapidly devolve into unending and mindless shitfights.

Consistent with this concept, would be all your responses now, cruelly condemning me as being to blame for this mindlessness.

#139 Paps

Paps

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,014 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:54 PM

rape isn't one of them.

Pip, I think you would be entirely justified in posting the PM's here and passing the whole thing to the PD. Obviously management aren't interested so you'll have to drive this one.

pip, once more i am saddened at seeing your apparently dissembling state.

I was going to stay out of this but.......

Poon you are a mindless, self absorbed, over inflated piece of shit stained dunny roll shaped to appear human in origin.

#140 Paps

Paps

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,014 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:59 PM

voila...i'm gone...

This place is so Effed up because of fuck ups like you.

And I do hope you are serious about that last bit, but history tells me no.

Your type never goes away. Prove me wrong!

#141 Paps

Paps

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,014 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:01 PM

What a shame that this pervert pos seems to be getting away with this. I wonder what motivated him to travel a great distance (if indeed that is the case) to attack this innocent brave beauty on her boat in the middle of her rather saintly athletic endeavor. I had hoped that posting this on SA might put enough eyes on the story to help find the guy. Sadly, once again. anything and everything on these forums seems to rapidly devolve into unending and mindless shitfights.

Consistent with this concept, would be all your responses now, cruelly condemning me as being to blame for this mindlessness.

Happy to help, Poon Tang.

#142 Albatros

Albatros

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:26 PM

no, we should all blame Weid, he was the one that made you come here in the first place,

it's all Weid's fault
and Permeggiano Reggiano
and Boatlife

#143 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:48 PM

some real anarchist/capitalist/socialist/atheist/communist/illegal alien/ or populist sailng legal eagle should shut this perverted place of chillngly moronic hate down.

yesterday.

#144 mad

mad

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,862 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:23 PM

some real anarchist/capitalist/socialist/atheist/communist/illegal alien/ or populist sailng legal eagle should shut this perverted place of chillngly moronic hate down.

yesterday.

Don't like it here? you can always just quit and go somewhere else.

#145 Beer Can

Beer Can

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 04:17 PM

yesterday.

Don't like it here? you can always just quit and go somewhere else.

No such luck. We are stuck with our steady diet of douche chills.

#146 spicoli

spicoli

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:13 PM

I read this thread in hopes of learning details that might help locate this guy (since I am more or less in the area) but to read the few helpful post (thanks clean) I have to read through a bunch of crap post by a bunch of children. I swear half the people on this site are 12 years old living in their moms basement. I realize the disrespect and stupid posts are part of the draw to sites like this but it would be nice if once in a while the stupidy could be set aside in cases like this where real information might make a real difference.

#147 pipsqueak

pipsqueak

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,872 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:31 PM

I read this thread in hopes of learning details that might help locate this guy (since I am more or less in the area) but to read the few helpful post (thanks clean) I have to read through a bunch of crap post by a bunch of children. I swear half the people on this site are 12 years old living in their moms basement. I realize the disrespect and stupid posts are part of the draw to sites like this but it would be nice if once in a while the stupidy could be set aside in cases like this where real information might make a real difference.

the rapist used social media to track jenn.
imo, it's pretty likely that he is also using social media to 'monitor' the progress in the case.
letting the trolls and 'out there' types comment here could be helpful in locating this predator.
unfortunately..that includes our old pal herpes. :D

spicoli..does the name adam ring any bells..(just askin').
thanks paps..yup x infinity

#148 pipsqueak

pipsqueak

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,872 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:37 PM

Everyone must hate you wherever you go within seconds of you opening your mouth.

quote one: agreed. (though sry i don't recognize Lindsey's boobs from any others/'cept maybe octomoms)
quote two: disagree: i don't hate harpoon at all. quite the contrary; he's just fked up.
i do think SA is not a 'good fit' for harpoon and commenting here is not beneficial to his overall health. he's not alone there..see spicoli's obvious distaste for this place at times..

#149 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:19 PM

lemme see if i got this straight. i deserve all the hate i get here.
pip doesn't hate me, she just thinks i'm effed up.
(and pips posts are not fucked up expressions of over concern or hypersensitivity generally, with a pip pf paranoia occasionally thrown in for good measure))

because she's right.

and those who call for me being 'killed' here or that anyone who hears me speak must immediately hate me are just nicely expressing themselves SA style as well. never to be told to stfu, as that is the essense of the SA ethos.

hate thy fellow and fuck em all.

nice website.

i really think i'd better go.

Clean, can you revoke my Sailing Anarchy membership upon request, or is this place in cyberspace much worse than a stay in The Hotel California?

#150 Bull Gator

Bull Gator

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,280 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:03 PM

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out regatta wolf

#151 Bull Gator

Bull Gator

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,280 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:06 PM

+1 focus should be on helping jenn. Wish iI could...

#152 Paps

Paps

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,014 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:09 PM

(and pips posts are not fucked up expressions of over concern or hypersensitivity generally, with a pip pf paranoia occasionally thrown in for good measure))

because she's right.

and those who call for me being 'killed' here or that anyone who hears me speak must immediately hate me are just nicely expressing themselves SA style as well. never to be told to stfu, as that is the essense of the SA ethos.

nice website.

Clean, can you revoke my Sailing Anarchy membership upon request, or is this place in cyberspace much worse than a stay in The Hotel California?

I think you are finally getting it!

#153 J-aculate

J-aculate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Booze Crooze

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:58 PM

This is kind of funny, not about the original topic, but i see these windmill slap fights all over the political forums in the states.Posted Image

#154 MR.CLEAN

MR.CLEAN

Anarchist

• Reporters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,337 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:03 PM

because she's right.

nice website.

Jesus fucking christ, just stop reading the site. How fucking out of your mind are you that you can't stop clicking on this website?

#155 George Hackett

George Hackett

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 02:38 AM

welcome to the club Harpoon. i started a thread here on SA asking the community at large to help locate a limy white trash scum bag who is charged with raping a minor here in the philippines. i knew that some would resist. but i had no idea the shear volume of ass holes there are in our community.

not only did they trash the thread. but a group of supporters and enablers of Mark Haswell went as far as Blackmailing Mailing me just prior to a regatta. this was done because they could not sue me in court as Philippine laws were protecting me in my pursuit of a fugitive.

several years later, at the skipper's briefing of the Commodore's Cup Regatta in Subic. Jerry Rollin got up on stage and started the briefing with a heartfelt thank you to his good friend Mark Haswell for his help despite the trouble he is having. while doing this, he tried his best with his crossed eye beauty to look me straight in the eye. what the fuck.

do not give up hope. these assholes will remain assholes till the day they die. we both know what is the right thing to do and we both have the commitment to follow through. and that is what these asshole are afraid of. keep up the good work.

#156 Bull Gator

Bull Gator

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,280 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 02:41 AM

You're a Zionist like harpoon no?

#157 George Hackett

George Hackett

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:24 AM

well, my adoptive mom was jewish. but i am catholic. there might be another word you are looking for to describe me? let us know when you find it.

#158 Harpoon

Harpoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:28 AM

welcome to the club Harpoon. i started a thread here on SA asking the community at large to help locate a limy white trash scum bag who is charged with raping a minor here in the philippines. i knew that some would resist. but i had no idea the shear volume of ass holes there are in our community.

not only did they trash the thread. but a group of supporters and enablers of Mark Haswell went as far as Blackmailing Mailing me just prior to a regatta. this was done because they could not sue me in court as Philippine laws were protecting me in my pursuit of a fugitive.

several years later, at the skipper's briefing of the Commodore's Cup Regatta in Subic. Jerry Rollin got up on stage and started the briefing with a heartfelt thank you to his good friend Mark Haswell for his help despite the trouble he is having. while doing this, he tried his best with his crossed eye beauty to look me straight in the eye. what the fuck.

do not give up hope. these assholes will remain assholes till the day they die. we both know what is the right thing to do and we both have the commitment to follow through. and that is what these asshole are afraid of. keep up the good work.

ty george. any place that encourages death threats against me, and allows a jew hating jew baiting nazi scum bag piece of drunken shit like bullshit gator to run free like they do here, really should be shut down or change their ways, one of these days.

fu clean. how fucked up ru to run this place the way you do?

#159 stranded

stranded

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:33 AM

the penny drops.

now get a room.

birds of a feather

what a trio !!!

#160 GIBY

GIBY

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 12:06 PM

Any update on the investigation? Sorry if it had already been posted but I didn't want to sift through all the irrelivent posts.

#161 Albatros

Albatros

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 12:21 PM

welcome to the club Harpoon.

ty george.

a match made in heaven, the two of you, pity there is no discipline like "moral grandstanding for hypocritical cry-babies" in the olympics or both of you would be strong contenders for a medal. :P

#162 barleymalt

barleymalt

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,244 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 12:29 PM

because she's right.

nice website.

Jesus fucking christ, just stop reading the site. How fucking out of your mind are you that you can't stop clicking on this website?

Please protect me from myself so I don't spew disjointed vitriolic venom. Yeah, that about sums up 'Poon. Bizarre doesn't begin to cover it. What a drama queen.

#163 George Hackett

George Hackett

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 01:26 AM

ty george.

a match made in heaven, the two of you, pity there is no discipline like "moral grandstanding for hypocritical cry-babies" in the olympics or both of you would be strong contenders for a medal. :P

welcome albatros to the Mark Brigade.

#164 MR.CLEAN

MR.CLEAN

Anarchist

• Reporters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,337 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 01:42 AM

Jenn left Muskegon a few days ago, still slaying those miles. I am going to interview her when I get back to the states.

#165 Yard Dog

Yard Dog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 05:08 AM

Jenn left Muskegon a few days ago, still slaying those miles. I am going to interview her when I get back to the states.

Start a new thread, please.

#166 Heriberto

Heriberto

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,061 posts
  • Interests:Mount Gay Sugarcane

Posted 03 August 2012 - 05:53 AM

Yes. Please. For the love of God.

Go Jenn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#167 Cavandish

Cavandish

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 06:41 AM

perhaps too late, but passed the story on to the drivers at work, who passed it on over the cb word will travel. Hopefully the guy will be brought to justice. /bump

#168 Aloha 27

Aloha 27

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:34 AM

Yes. Please. For the love of God.

Go Jenn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1

#169 dreaded

dreaded

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,496 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 05:24 PM

well, my adoptive mom was jewish. but i am catholic. there might be another word you are looking for to describe me? let us know when you find it.

I think fucktard comes to mind..

#170 Albatros

Albatros

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 06:23 PM

ty george.

welcome albatros to the Mark Brigade.

and more of that moral grandstanding, how silly ... you could have been an American, if you are not with us, you are against us

:P

#171 George Hackett

George Hackett

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 04:26 AM

well dreaded. welcome to the Mark Brigade.

#172 Paps

Paps

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,014 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 06:53 AM

well dreaded. welcome to the Mark Brigade.

George that is laughable. Anyone who dislikes you supports Mark, please.........................................some people just dont like you.

#173 George Hackett

George Hackett

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 02:17 AM

i know a lot of people do not like me. mainly they are those that are guilty of something they know the rest of us decent people would not accept. they also do not like me because i had the balls to bring this issue to light. they have tried to sue me for it. could not. so they tried to Black Mail me. and that failed. and this really pisses off people. mainly the guilty.

it is simple. there is Good and there is Bad. what i am trying to do is Good. and there are those that support this. then the Bad which are the guilty. and you have your supporters and enablers.

#174 Rich Frye

Rich Frye

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 996 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 02:56 AM

I don't like you because you continue to 'jack this thread. Has nothing to do with guilt nor your balls you tool.

#175 Paps

Paps

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,014 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 05:47 AM

Ditto, I dont give a fuck about the sordid affairs of sailors in PI. Its nothing to do with this thread. Good luck on your crusade George, just dont shove it down everyones throat.

#176 Albatros

Albatros

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 05:42 PM

i know a lot of people do not like me.

it's all about you, isn't it ?

that's the whole deal, stupid moral grandstanding to suit your own petty purposes, the ones you accuse might have jerked off little girls, you jerk off the idea that you are a white knight, which you sure ain't, so who is black and who is white ? they are black and you are too.

go look up on the word "usurper", that's what you are, a morally grandstanding usurper.

welcome to the Mark brigade George, the two of you are one of a kind.
:rolleyes:

#177 Heriberto

Heriberto

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,061 posts
  • Interests:Mount Gay Sugarcane

Posted 05 August 2012 - 10:46 PM

Go Jenn!!!!

Send it!!!!!

Everybody else, just ignore insults and don't continue the bullshit please! It's hard to tell who cares LESS about Jenn and her goals.

This negative event doesn't need to create a more negative outcome. How about as adults just giving it a rest and provide positive support towards the goal she is supporting and get over your own hurt internet feelings.

Not the time, people

#178 George Hackett

George Hackett

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:08 AM

Go Jenn!!!!

Send it!!!!!

Everybody else, just ignore insults and don't continue the bullshit please! It's hard to tell who cares LESS about Jenn and her goals.

This negative event doesn't need to create a more negative outcome. How about as adults just giving it a rest and provide positive support towards the goal she is supporting and get over your own hurt internet feelings.

Not the time, people

thank you Heriberto. i understand what you are saying and i agree with you. Go Jenn!!! Send it!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users