KWRW 2013? WTF? Thought Clean Said it was Dead?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Tejano

Tejano

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Sailing, sailing, more sailing.

Posted 11 August 2012 - 10:22 PM

To my surprise I got my slicked-up Quantum guide to KWRW 2013 today. Looks like Clean's former best friend, Peter S. Craig, is fully planning on celebrating his 26th iteration on the Conch Republic. Will Clean be there for OTW? Will Ed show with his new J70? Will fireworks be erupting in the Tent? Inquiring minds want to know!

Posted Image

#2 Snaggletooth

Snaggletooth

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,538 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 11:14 PM

Coole. Of Corse! No. No. Mabey.....with weddeng and alle.....
:)

#3 Matt B

Matt B

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,004 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 11:50 PM

This just in. Bora wins kwrw 2013. Peter craig is a jerk. And clean would have been there if he wasnt if he wasnt covering the blue jay nat's.

This just in. Bora wins kwrw 2013. Peter craig is a jerk. And clean would have been there if he wasnt if he wasnt covering the blue jay nat's.

#4 DaveK

DaveK

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,745 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 11:53 PM

That's been dead for years now!! wtf are u talking about! But I really hope to be there this year! Fer weddeng and alle.....

Anyone need help on a boat??? I'm not that too old yet sorta, work for mostly free, don't do symmetrical stuff very well, fuking poles, like big asym stuff but it's all fun and games until you fuk the tack line, try to stay sober most of the time, will get there myself via train so no plane ticket needed!!!

#5 Yard Dog

Yard Dog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:13 PM

The check has been written to continue KWRW another year. Whatever your bias is, life would be smaller without it.

#6 Mambo Kings

Mambo Kings

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,585 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:19 PM

The check has been written to continue KWRW another year. Whatever your bias is, life would be smaller without it.

Can the Ed's life get any smaller?;)
1/2 to the ex
Downsizing to the Jafterburners70

#7 Glitter In The Eye

Glitter In The Eye

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:23 PM

Can the Ed's life get any smaller?;)
1/2 to the ex
Downsizing to the Jafterburners70

cut in half by divorce....:/

#8 ropetrick

ropetrick

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:06 PM

That's been dead for years now!! wtf are u talking about! But I really hope to be there this year! Fer weddeng and alle.....

Anyone need help on a boat??? I'm not that too old yet sorta, work for mostly free, don't do symmetrical stuff very well, fuking poles, like big asym stuff but it's all fun and games until you fuk the tack line, try to stay sober most of the time, will get there myself via train so no plane ticket needed!!!

The last train to Key West ran just before the Labor Day hurricane in 1935.

Amtrak will get you to Miami but it is a long swim/walk from the train station..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users