#1 Mung Breath

Mung Breath

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts
  • Interests:Balance in Life

Posted 24 October 2012 - 01:02 PM

CdE is planning to race....it will be nice to get back into green water! Gives me something to contemplate and plan over the coming winter.

#2 FMcCool

FMcCool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 01:05 PM

This is the Bermuda race for slow boats right?

#3 Sailing My Cubicle

Sailing My Cubicle

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 01:51 PM

And multi-hulls.

#4 Mung Breath

Mung Breath

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:30 PM

This is the Bermuda race for slow boats right?

Only three posts and you're a smart ass?! Come on newbie, fuck off and show us your babysitters tits! :) Get with the program. Of course this race is for slow boats, so I take it your in?!

#5 FMcCool

FMcCool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:25 AM

We roll with a Euro-nanny concept and her tits are still a project though she is over 18.

Looking at doing Annapolis to Newport and then possibly Marblehead to Halifax - standing tall for Chesapeake sailing the whole way.

#6 Cruisin Loser

Cruisin Loser

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,651 posts
  • Interests:Sailing, rock climbing, skiing, steatopygia, stuff

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:59 AM

M-B should be renamed The Flogging of the Varnish Hogs. It's a fun race for people with real boats that are fun to cruise as well. The Losermobile is in again, again raising a crew from CA. I just flew back to Texas today after a trip to the boatyard to discuss the winter work order and be sure we're launched early, and we're only about 3-4 miles from the start line.

The dock at RHADC after the race is filled with some of the most beautiful boats afloat, Hinckleys, Masons, Cherubinis, customs, and great owners who love to sail. CdE will fit right in, a little racier than most. I look forward to meeting you.

#7 Boomberries

Boomberries

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,042 posts
  • Interests:Offshore and coastal sailing and racing. Classic wooden boats.

Posted 25 October 2012 - 03:31 AM

M-B should be renamed The Flogging of the Varnish Hogs. It's a fun race for people with real boats that are fun to cruise as well. The Losermobile is in again, again raising a crew from CA. I just flew back to Texas today after a trip to the boatyard to discuss the winter work order and be sure we're launched early, and we're only about 3-4 miles from the start line.

The dock at RHADC after the race is filled with some of the most beautiful boats afloat, Hinckleys, Masons, Cherubinis, customs, and great owners who love to sail. CdE will fit right in, a little racier than most. I look forward to meeting you.

It's a very well organized event that has great people participating and very sexy, classic boats racing. The sight at RHADC as CL says is beautiful!!
Awesome to see Mung and CL both registered. Two fantastic guys to sail with and their boats are in wonderful shape for the race. My thoughts are with Mung and CL. So excited for you both to be racing next year.

A pic from the RHADC dock last year.
Attached File  392072_10150472364926422_267248426_n1.jpg   80.56K   43 downloads

#8 Sailing My Cubicle

Sailing My Cubicle

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:03 PM

Done it a couple of times and sadly it's looking like the Owner has kept his beauty up in Canada for some extended cruising. It's a nice race with good looking boats. Always loved the navigator's forum after the race.

#9 Mung Breath

Mung Breath

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:33 PM

It's a very well organized event that has great people participating and very sexy, classic boats racing. The sight at RHADC as CL says is beautiful!!
Awesome to see Mung and CL both registered. Two fantastic guys to sail with and their boats are in wonderful shape for the race. My thoughts are with Mung and CL. So excited for you both to be racing next year.

A pic from the RHADC dock last year.
Attached File  392072_10150472364926422_267248426_n1.jpg   80.56K   43 downloads

Aww shucks, Booms...! Why not just come along?!?

#10 TimFordi550#87

TimFordi550#87

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:52 PM

So. What else is new?

Ten days out.

#11 Cruisin Loser

Cruisin Loser

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,651 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:37 AM

So. What else is new?
Ten days out.

Are you still going? Are you crazy? I heard the boat you're on is a deathtrap, skippered with a callous disregard for human life. Don't you have a family? Why don't you make it quick and certain, and take up javelin catching?

#12 Left Hook

Left Hook

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,328 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:50 AM

Shameless plug for Alibi and August West. Go get 'em guys!!

#13 Throatwarbler-Mangrove

Throatwarbler-Mangrove

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,147 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:05 AM

August West was the J/122 you crewed on before the owner moved to the J/111?   Or is this just J/122 love?

My '05 and '07 ride is not competing this year...  gotta admit that I'll have some twinges of envy next week. 

#14 Left Hook

Left Hook

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,328 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 03:00 PM

August West was the J/122 you crewed on before the owner moved to the J/111?   Or is this just J/122 love?

My '05 and '07 ride is not competing this year...  gotta admit that I'll have some twinges of envy next week. 

August West is the 122 I crewed on for the last 2 years. The other 122 (which became a 111) was for 3 years before THAT. Don't worry, I can't keep track either.

Alibi is from my home club. 

#15 Throatwarbler-Mangrove

Throatwarbler-Mangrove

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,147 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 03:09 PM

August West is the 122 I crewed on for the last 2 years. The other 122 (which became a 111) was for 3 years before THAT. Don't worry, I can't keep track either.

August West is from my home club.  Owner traded up from a J/109 specifically to do MBR.

#16 TimFordi550#87

TimFordi550#87

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 03:33 PM

So. What else is new?
Ten days out.

Are you still going? Are you crazy? I heard the boat you're on is a deathtrap, skippered with a callous disregard for human life. Don't you have a family? Why don't you make it quick and certain, and take up javelin catching?

#17 TimFordi550#87

TimFordi550#87

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 03:36 PM

Probably not going. Heard the boat sunk in her slip during last night's heavy duty squalls. Too bad, heard she was sweet....

#18 Left Hook

Left Hook

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,328 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 04:17 PM

August West is from my home club.  Owner traded up from a J/109 specifically to do MBR.

Well he definitely picked the best 122 out there to do it with. That girl was taken incredible care of and is definitely ready to go out and win. 

#19 Cruisin Loser

Cruisin Loser

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,651 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:58 PM

Interesting low pressure system coming thru for the start.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Whos in?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users