3 replies to this topic

#1 Obsessed

Obsessed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 11:03 PM

Port Adelaide Sailing Club with the help of ASBA are holding a measuring day for SMS.

This will be held on the 3rd of November starting from 10am. There will be an area to measure sails, a crane to weigh boats and get boats done from start to finish. There will also be a BBQ available. Please let me know if your coming

Measuring boats will facilitate entry to the South Australian Sportsboat State championships to be held at CYCSA on the 17-18th of Nov (Premiers Cup) and 6-7th of April (Great Southern). This event will be run under SMS. NOR is available on CYCSA website or SA Sportsboats on facebook.

#2 Gingerbread

Gingerbread

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:Sport Boats

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:08 AM

Port Adelaide Sailing Club with the help of ASBA are holding a measuring day for SMS.

This will be held on the 3rd of November starting from 10am. There will be an area to measure sails, a crane to weigh boats and get boats done from start to finish. There will also be a BBQ available. Please let me know if your coming

Measuring boats will facilitate entry to the South Australian Sportsboat State championships to be held at CYCSA on the 17-18th of Nov (Premiers Cup) and 6-7th of April (Great Southern). This event will be run under SMS. NOR is available on CYCSA website or SA Sportsboats on facebook.

awesome, do you know of any boats looking for an 86KG crew member on the 17-18th?

#3 Obsessed

Obsessed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:39 AM

Yes. It will either be my boat (E780) or if not then I can gaurantee a spot on another boat

PM me for details

#4 Obsessed

Obsessed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:42 PM

5 and a half boats measured for SMS.

SMS State titles on 17-18th Nov and CYCSA, go to the CYCSA web site for the NOR.

Get on it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users