59 replies to this topic

#1 See LEVEL

See LEVEL

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:03 AM

Just a curious thought about the people on this site. Who has sailed with another crewmember longest?
Probably lots of IOR oldtimers out there, any one from before that? Bonus points for each team mate. Must be a lot of great stories.

#2 dog of war

dog of war

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts
  • Interests:sailing fast

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:11 AM

Caca Cabza,Peckerhead and I have raced together from the 80's! Some races in the 70's but full time as a team I'll claim 80's and if you add when our parents started sailing together you can get back to the 50's.

#3 Smithy

Smithy

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:18 AM

Not an IOR old timer but an I14 one. My still-current crew Pete and I sailed together at the 14 Worlds in San Francisco in 1989. So that makes 23 years. We did have a few years off at one point and went keel boating - Pete ran foredeck then. Then I sailed into Chichester Harbour when the 14's were racing and we were soon back in our harnesses.

We broke his ribs in Bermuda when he landed on the forestay and I landed on him, but did 3 races on the last day so we took 11th overall - he just couldn't get out of the boat when coming ashore. And he ended up in a Japanese hospital in full wetsuit after treading on a protruding nail when launching at the Worlds there. But he keeps coming back for more. Between us I think we now total 105 years of age, 46 of which in 14's

#4 HobieAnarchy

HobieAnarchy

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,795 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:24 AM

My wife and I have raced the Hobie 16 since 1983. Not so much as we used to. Last Nationals / North Americans (6 day event) she did was in 1991, but up until this summer, she still crewed for me at least once a year.

#5 Gorn FRANTIC!!

Gorn FRANTIC!!

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,638 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:41 AM

Been sailing with the same owner and core crew since I was 12 (now 27) and still kicking arse!

#6 Matt B

Matt B

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:09 AM

The Lora Anne Program has got to be one for the record books. Steve Moore, rest his soul as well as several of the others started in Blue Jays together. SOme of them still race together today. Not sure how long it's been, but I wouldn't be surprised if its been close to 60 years. And to top it off. It is nearly impossible to beat them.

#7 auggie

auggie

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:23 AM

The Owner of the boat i crew on was my 1st sailing instructor about 1976/77. sailed with and against her and her siblings. The Captain and I sailed different fleets since the 80's. There's probably a half dozen boats in our fleet with families sailing together back to the 80's

#8 Balder

Balder

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Interests:Sailing, and currently trying to configure my career to sail more, may be able to pull it off.

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:53 AM

Not me, but the crew of Veloce out of Oak Harbor had been pretty well stable since the 80's I believe. Very amazing team work too. One of them told me they had a rule that if you saw something that needed done, and it was not your job, you had to count to 3 before you said anything, and it would almost always done by then.

It was said you had to marry one of them to get aboard, and that was how the last member joined several years ago.

I've moved out of the area and the boat was for sale 2 years ago, I hope they are still racing together.

#9 Ishmael

Ishmael

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:41 AM

As a schizoid singlehander, we have been together pretty much forever.

#10 Swanno (Ohf Shore)

Swanno (Ohf Shore)

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,782 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:17 AM

Been sailing with the same owner and core crew since I was 12 (now 27) and still kicking arse!

Similar, my first race in bluewater was when I was 8, now I'm 28. Helps that the old man owns the boat so I started on runners, progressed to bow and back to the pit.

#11 jesposito

jesposito

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,666 posts
  • Interests:cycling, skiing and depressing the competition on the race course

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:34 PM

The Lora Anne Program has got to be one for the record books. Steve Moore, rest his soul as well as several of the others started in Blue Jays together. SOme of them still race together today. Not sure how long it's been, but I wouldn't be surprised if its been close to 60 years. And to top it off. It is nearly impossible to beat them.

Well if you had a real boat you could. :P

#12 jesposito

jesposito

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,666 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:37 PM

My dad and I have been racing together since 1975.

Pitman 260 has been sailing with us since 1986

Back then he was pitman 205

#13 LarryE

LarryE

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:17 PM

Wife and I raced together for 38 years. Never taking more than 3 months off, between boats.
She did the front and I drove.
Gave it up 2 years ago, don't miss it at all.

#14 MikeR

MikeR

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,346 posts
  • Interests:Own a Pearson 10M

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:50 PM

Fran and I have been sailing together for 55 years. She still tolerates my stupidity. It's really great having her on the boat.

Cheers,

MikeR

#15 No.6

No.6

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,199 posts
  • Interests:Danger

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:33 PM

My dad and I have been racing together since 1975.

Pitman 260 has been sailing with us since 1986

Back then he was pitman 205

I wish my old man was still around John. I had sailed with him from 1960 (age 2) until about 3 years before his death in 2003. You learn a lot from someone in 40 years of sailing.

55 years Mike. That is incredible. Jan and I first sailed together in 1991.

#16 boomer

boomer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,204 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:24 PM

:lol:

#17 See LEVEL

See LEVEL

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:31 PM

How many on your boat?

#18 ropetrick

ropetrick

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:47 PM

How many on your boat?

Fisrt name Sybil?

#19 Bump-n-Grind

Bump-n-Grind

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,356 posts
  • Interests:Boats: J35, Chesapeake 20 ,Laser , 47' ChrisCraft Commander, Mainship 34, Volkl P10's 205's, Fischer Big Stix 185's, K2 Recons, K2 Xplorers, Rosi Phantoms, other boats and powder boards to be named later

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:47 PM

be :ph34r: interesting to see the stats on Donnybrook

#20 jesposito

jesposito

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,666 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:52 PM

Fran and I have been sailing together for 55 years. She still tolerates my stupidity. It's really great having her on the boat.

Cheers,

MikeR

My wife and don't sail together. She hayes it , that's why we are still married ;)

#21 DRIFTW00D

DRIFTW00D

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,315 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:16 PM

My wife and I have sailed together sense day 1 in '74 that's why we are still married ;)
Raced on IOR 3/4 Ton Rowdy since '77 to IMS T35 Rowdy since '89. Same skipper.

#22 redboat

redboat

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,278 posts
  • Interests:none

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:44 PM

Sailed with some of the usual suspects since the early/mid seventies. We've often done a lot of doublehanded distance racing together and the experiences and thoughts we've shared particularly during those little adventures are irreplacable. Several years ago one off them pondered the distinction between friends and shipmates. I must say I value the latter far more.

#23 Doc Häagen-Dazs

Doc Häagen-Dazs

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:57 PM

Wife and I have been racing together for 44 years. I'm about done. (But I'm only speaking for myself.)

#24 soling2003

soling2003

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,166 posts
  • Interests:sailing, of course, retired now. Diving, skiing, etc.

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:00 PM

Been sailing with the same guy I grew up with sailing at age 8 and 9, back in '64. We've sailed everything together from CLarks to 420's, I-14's, Dragon, Solings, and an old 3/4 and 1 tons I had. Won many regattas over the years, consumed MANY beers and have had a great time doing so. We still race together whenever we can.

One of the telling times was on a CC40 on a Swiftsure (Driftsure year), he was driving and I was trimming the chute in light air and we were passing boats left and right, going up in the lulls and down in the puffs with never a sound between us.....the rest of the crew just looked at us and asked "How did you do that??" Answer..Many years of sailing together. You just know.

So, for a non married/Father son team, we're on our 49th year and we have many more to go. I had I 45 years sailing with my dad, may he always be sailing with the wind behind him and the sun shining.

#25 Tucky

Tucky

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,681 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:06 PM

Co-own a boat with a friend I started sailing with in about 1966-67. He generally crews for me but I sleep well when he is driving, and we sail together as often as we can. Thank you Peter.

#26 dacapo

dacapo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,585 posts
  • Interests:walks on the beach,a good book,a good cry

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:32 PM

same 5 guys have been stoopid enough to sail the 105 together since 1999.....it has taken us 13 years to figure out that the 105 doesn;t plane.....over that time I estimate that we have drank (on board...) : roughly 13,000 cans of beer,20 bottles of rum, 7-8 bottles of tequila, some gross booze from Africa, 2 bottles of Dom,
a 1/2 keg and other large quantities of assorted things B) , 2500 sammies, 500 bags of BBQ Chips, 50 pounds of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, a spider (that was gross...), we've had 2 broken bones aboard by crew, have ran aground once (and thus 1 of the broken bones), a bruise the size of a basketball ( hurt like a mutherfucker) have been the last sailors standing at away regattas more than our fair share, have smiled and laughed over a million times and we hope to keep going for many more.

#27 Snaggletooth

Snaggletooth

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,569 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:36 PM

same 5 guys have been stoopid enough to sail the 105 together since 1999.....it has taken us 13 years to figure out that the 105 doesn;t plane.....over that time I estimate that we have drank (on board...) : roughly 13,000 cans of beer,20 bottles of rum, 7-8 bottles of tequila, some gross booze from Africa, 2 bottles of Dom,
a 1/2 keg and other large quantities of assorted things B) , 2500 sammies, 500 bags of BBQ Chips, 50 pounds of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, a spider (that was gross...), we've had 2 broken bones aboard by crew, have ran aground once (and thus 1 of the broken bones), a bruise the size of a basketball ( hurt like a mutherfucker) have been the last sailors standing at away regattas more than our fair share, have smiled and laughed over a million times and we hope to keep going for many more.

dinge dinge dineg, You criew ROCKE!!! :)

#28 NorCalLaser

NorCalLaser

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:31 AM

only 20 bottles of rum in 13 years? im glad ive never raced with such pussies!
i think me and my co-owners have killed 4 bottles of rum onboard since we got the boat in August

#29 dacapo

dacapo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,585 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:34 AM

only 20 bottles of rum in 13 years? im glad ive never raced with such pussies!
i think me and my co-owners have killed 4 bottles of rum onboard since we got the boat in August

we'd put you in a coma....just sayin'

#30 Gouvernail

Gouvernail

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,778 posts
  • Interests:margaritas, hippie chicks, durable flying discs for retriever dog play

Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:52 AM

Benn living with my favorite crew since 1971 but we don't race much together anymore. Most regular crew guy and I have been teamed up since 1984..
in Ishmael terms??? 1958

#31 Somebody Else

Somebody Else

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,973 posts
  • Interests:Shootings, just like HotRod!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:05 AM

On and off with the same usual suspects since 1970.

We all go our separate ways, then show up on some random boat together. If it's with an owner who doesn't know us we'll often get comments like, "You guys don't talk much but everything gets done... you raced together before?" We just laugh! Some of my favorite shipmates and I are so much on the same wavelength how we tactically approach the course that frequently a simple hand gesture communicates entire chapters.

#32 soling2003

soling2003

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,166 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:03 AM

yea, what's this with only 13 bottles of rum bullshit. We go through 1-2 half gallons every weekend.....on the boat. Depending on conditions. And we go through 2 kegs at our local race week over a 5 day regatta. Harden up!

#33 jesposito

jesposito

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,666 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:18 PM

No wonder you suck so bad, you have been sailing on a J105 since 1999.
It all makes sense to me now

#34 jesposito

jesposito

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,666 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:20 PM

yea, what's this with only 13 bottles of rum bullshit. We go through 1-2 half gallons every weekend.....on the boat. Depending on conditions. And we go through 2 kegs at our local race week over a 5 day regatta. Harden up!

We are talking J105 sailors?

#35 dacapo

dacapo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,585 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:00 PM

No wonder you suck so bad, you have been sailing on a J105 since 1999.
It all makes sense to me now

true story

#36 No.6

No.6

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,199 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:05 PM

We've been trying to rehab him on SS John. Still a lot of work to do.

#37 'moondance44

'moondance44

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,165 posts
  • Location:Dodgy Bit Of Stamford, CT and The Cows, Graveyard of LIS where bluefish get blown off wire leaders

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:34 PM

\

20 botttles of rum in 13 years?

Thats what we had on the mooring after a Vineyard race

#38 Shibby

Shibby

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,288 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:47 PM

be :ph34r: interesting to see the stats on Donnybrook

:ph34r:

#39 Shibby

Shibby

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,288 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:49 PM

thank would be your liver hardening-up...

#40 dacapo

dacapo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,585 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:09 PM

We've been trying to rehab him on SS John. Still a lot of work to do.

dick ;)

#41 No.6

No.6

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,199 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:35 PM

King Over-ride calling me a dick. Priceless.

#42 boomer

boomer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,204 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:11 PM

Nice!

#43 boomer

boomer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,204 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:13 PM

Been sailing with the same guy I grew up with sailing at age 8 and 9, back in '64. We've sailed everything together from CLarks to 420's, I-14's, Dragon, Solings, and an old 3/4 and 1 tons I had. Won many regattas over the years, consumed MANY beers and have had a great time doing so. We still race together whenever we can.

One of the telling times was on a CC40 on a Swiftsure (Driftsure year), he was driving and I was trimming the chute in light air and we were passing boats left and right, going up in the lulls and down in the puffs with never a sound between us.....the rest of the crew just looked at us and asked "How did you do that??" Answer..Many years of sailing together. You just know.

So, for a non married/Father son team, we're on our 49th year and we have many more to go. I had I 45 years sailing with my dad, may he always be sailing with the wind behind him and the sun shining.

Spent a lot of time sailing with my grandparents. My dads a power boater and he's never felt inclined to sail with my brothers or I...Your a lucky man!

#44 Matt B

Matt B

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:02 AM

\

20 botttles of rum in 13 years?

Thats what we had on the mooring after a Vineyard race

Is that all you could fit in your pocket from your flight the day before?

#45 dacapo

dacapo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,585 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:30 AM

King Over-ride calling me a dick. Priceless.

one time in band camp.....

#46 soling2003

soling2003

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,166 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:00 AM

Boomer, You are right. It was a family affair a lot, had my cousin, my dad and I on the Dragon for years. We would keep it there at the cabin during the summer. Great fun.
I miss him now that he's gone. He taught me a lot about sailing and life.

#47 Glenn McCarthy

Glenn McCarthy

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:.

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:01 PM

I started crewing with my dad in the fall of 1973 on a Star, it looks like we have an anniversary coming up next year. Still sailing Stars together at 84 and 52.

#48 boomer

boomer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,204 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:10 PM

Soling 2003-

My dad lived for fishing and being on the water, all day on his weekends from before dawn till late in the afternoon. That got me inspired into boating at an early age, but when my grandpa got a 23' Cub when I was about three and half years old, that got me inspired for sailing. Though I still fished with my dad off and on over the years with my dad, my preference was for going sailing with my grand parents. We did get a lot of support from dad, building boats and getting them set up, and he might watch us sail, but we could never get him to go sailing as we grew older and moved on to bigger boats.

#49 Caca Cabeza

Caca Cabeza

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts
  • Interests:Getting back in the environment, putting the front back on, flux capacitors, the fourth mode, but NOT landt.

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:31 PM

Caca Cabza,Peckerhead and I have raced together from the 80's! Some races in the 70's but full time as a team I'll claim 80's and if you add when our parents started sailing together you can get back to the 50's.

D. O. W. has got it. Tres cacas cabezas, team Peckerheah racing, McGowan, Mangili, wright, been doing that racing thing since about 1982. Had a fun time a few great pumpkins ago. Bbqing hot dogs on the race course to share with anyone who wanted to cross tacks, did a swim in the bay, killed more than a few bottles o rum, and played with det-cord (the slow burning kind).

Good times

#50 fan

fan

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:38 PM

The boat owner I currently do all my offshore racing with is the same one I did my first overnight race with when I was 12 years old. So that is 28 years of offshore racing but no it was not the whole time. Still seems significant that and the fact my Dad races on the boat as well which is pretty cool.

#51 Rum Runner

Rum Runner

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,191 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:17 PM

This year was my 28th Mac race. All with the same owner.

#52 islanderboy32

islanderboy32

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:34 PM

my daughter and I since she was 2, 20 years now. But this winter she will be scouting LIS for a program.

#53 Morgan Crew

Morgan Crew

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:Skiing, SCUBA diving, sailing, vintage cars and motorcycles

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:15 PM

Started doing BYC Mack Races in 1983 on a Paceship Chance 32/28 and still sailing with the same skipper and two other guys from that year. Skipper moved onto a bigger boat in 1990 and another 4 guys joined shortly thereafter.

So, four of us together for 29 years and then eight of us together for about 19 years.

#54 soling2003

soling2003

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,166 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:20 AM

Glenn, that is so cool. Keep it up with your dad, those years go by so fast.

Boomer, I agree, anything on the water is a plus.

#55 Wicked One

Wicked One

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:48 AM

Been sailing with "the old man" for around 40 years, apart from a brief stint in International Cadets as a kid. We are now into our 7th keelboat together and still winning our fair share of races here in Oz - inshore and ocean. Been through a few changes from early days of one-design stuff (Endeavour 26, S80) to JOG, IOR (with 2 Dubois 1/2 tonners), IMS, Channel Handicap and now IRC and the local AMS system. Pit man has also been with us for most of this time, and main trimmer is probably getting close to 30 years with us. My daughter is now starting to come out a bit, giving us 3 generations sailing together. Still having fun together, despite the occasional difference of opinion on the race track. :D

#56 See LEVEL

See LEVEL

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:08 AM

#57 See LEVEL

See LEVEL

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:20 AM

Great times at Leschi in the 60's at the original CYC clubhouse. I raced on dad's T-Bird Wednesday nights. Did a lot of summer class on the 420's. moved to the sound when Shilshole opened. We raced and cruised and spent many hours working on boats for 47 years.

#58 soling2003

soling2003

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,166 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:11 AM

See Level,
Leschi was fun. Remember the old tower and the moveable inside mark? The start canon on the tower deck? I still have not so fond memories of "H" mark, always in the hole over there!

#59 boomer

boomer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,204 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:42 AM

Haven't been to Leschi for a long time....the docks were looking sketchy last time we were there, did they ever get replaced?

#60 boomer

boomer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,204 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:47 AM

Boomer, I agree, anything on the water is a plus.

My dad was always really supportive. He hasn't been on the water fishing for a long time. He pushing 90, so he walks daily and plays golf three to four times a week, and always gardening or changing something on his house....he's a chronic re-modeler....he's also quite internet savy, maintaining a Facebook page, so he can chime in on his grandchildren and great-grandchildren's pages.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users