Tequila McIngbird

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Interests:Winning the Pulitzer Prize

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:10 PM

Guys at the shop usually sent me links to the babes on page 3 :blink:

You gotta scroll down the page about half way.

Not Page 3

#2 George Hackett

George Hackett

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:21 AM

well well well. 120 some odd views and not one comment in defense of hazwell??? hmmmm???!!! where are your friends now hazwell? i can only guess thier true colors are showing now.

#3 George Hackett

George Hackett

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:04 AM

the count is now up to 250 readers and not one of your so called good and close friends have had anything to say on your behalf. how sad.

#4 Life Buoy 15

Life Buoy 15

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,240 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:41 PM

Posted Image

Oh No. Not this shit again.

#5 pogen

pogen

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,856 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:45 PM

The smart money has Haswell hiding out at Nicole Scott's place.

NS has taken him (MH) under her wing, as clearly he is a fellow victim of interwebs bullying.

#6 Diarmuid

Diarmuid

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:48 PM

the count is now up to 250 readers and not one of your so called good and close friends have had anything to say on your behalf. how sad.

Yes, but 235 of those readers are you.

#7 George Hackett

George Hackett

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:26 AM

here is a sample of the Mark Brigade's spin on the aleged rape of a minor.

Members have strongly denied allegations they were well aware as early as 2002 of persistent rumours about their founder and chairman Mark Haswell of being morbidly obese.

Critics have pointed out that despite ordering a discreet investigation, senior foundation members failed to quiz Haswell about his enormous girth and seemed more concerned with whether their sponsors would notice that he was grossly overweight.

The Mark Brigade however, vehemently denies “turning a blind eye” to more serious allegations as they emerged, insisting it can find “no record” of Haswell ever being accused of obesity or wearing a girdle while he was Chairman.

One former senior Foundation member explained:

“Sure we all knew he was a lard ass, but it’s stretching things to suggest we would have let him continue to be in close contact with impressionable young people if we had known he was dangerously obese”.

Despite these denials, many people are now wondering just how it could be possible, that so many people could have been unaware of Haswell’s morbid obesity, despite his evident openness about it.

For their part, a spokesman has denied the reason for their blind support of Haswell, and their evident failure to follow up allegations of his obesity, was because certain members were concerned about evidence emerging that they too may be overweight.

#8 Life Buoy 15

Life Buoy 15

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,240 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:43 AM

Thanks for clearing that up. What you are saying is that if you don't give a fuck about this shit then you are also a pedo.
Got it.

#9 George Hackett

George Hackett

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:49 AM

well life buoy 15, you truly are funny. but do not give up your day job. oh, you need to learn english comprehension.

#10 GybeSetŪ

GybeSetŪ

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,221 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:29 AM

fuck off George Hackett

#11 George Hackett

George Hackett

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:50 AM

hi mark.

fuck off George Hackett

#12 George Hackett

George Hackett

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:21 AM

so let's recap here. of all the threads going on here, life bouy opens this one to tell us he is not interested. ok? and like life bouy, gybe set and all the other Brigaders have to hide thier identities. come on. be real men and tell us who you truly are.

#13 charisma94

charisma94

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:Anarchy

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:28 PM

so let's recap here. of all the threads going on here, life bouy opens this one to tell us he is not interested. ok? and like life bouy, gybe set and all the other Brigaders have to hide thier identities. come on. be real men and tell us who you truly are.

I'm Cardinal George Pell...

#14 kent_island_sailor

kent_island_sailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,443 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:44 PM

Some guy on literally the other side of the planet is a pedo.
OK - we got that about 20,000 posts ago ;)
If he shows up at my club we'll get the popo to haul him off, but other than that......................

#15 Albatros

Albatros

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,701 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:02 PM

Some guy on literally the other side of the planet is a pedo.
OK - we got that about 20,000 posts ago ;)
If he shows up at my club we'll get the popo to haul him off, but other than that......................

Kent, you must be Mark, for sure, Kent, hi Mark, or Kent, or ...

bugger, whatever your name might be :unsure: :rolleyes: B)

#16 Life Buoy 15

Life Buoy 15

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,240 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:44 AM

I am Sparticus.

#17 George Hackett

George Hackett

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:45 AM

i am still waiting for someone with the balls to stand up and state their name proudly in support/defence of mark hazwell.

#18 Legal Eagle

Legal Eagle

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Interests:Irony

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:55 PM

It is unfortunate Mr. Hackett, that those who will defend such actions are plentiful, and many are sufficiently confident, or perhaps arrogant, to put their names to such defence.

Take for example this rather strange if not shameful item which appeared in the Financial Times last Friday. Perhaps a more appropriate headline would have been "In Defense of Paedophiles".

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/65285bb0-299a-11e2-a5ca-00144feabdc0.html#axzz2CH7iOSpc

Surprisingly, this article is written by Contributing Editor Max Hastings an otherwise respected British author, historian and journalist. I am unsure as to Mr. Hastings motive when comparing child abuse to burglary, other than tarnishing the author as a paedophile apologist, but he continues;

"The public obsession with paedophilia now obliges art galleries and auctioneers to exercise extreme care in marketing images of children," and he goes on to state; "Many honourable and admirable people who work with the young must exercise elaborate care to avoid casual physical contact with their charges."

Such a statement is nothing short of extraordinary in view of the fact that it is the failure by a significant number of people in authority to exercise due care, which goes to the very heart of the scandals in which both Penn State and the BBC now find themselves embroiled.

#19 Life Buoy 15

Life Buoy 15

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,240 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:17 PM

i am still waiting for someone with the balls to stand up and state their name proudly in support/defence of mark hazwell.

Get comfortable Georgie, you will have a long wait. Because no one posting here gives a flying fuck about this Hazwell creep.
Get it? As I have said in the past if you want to catch the cunt then your time would be better spent seaching in places you havn't looked. Over and over and over and over again.

Have you looked up your own arse?

Posted Image

#20 Life Buoy 15

Life Buoy 15

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,240 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:19 PM

It is unfortunate Mr. Hackett, that those who will defend such actions are plentiful, and many are sufficiently confident, or perhaps arrogant, to put their names to such defence.

Take for example this rather strange if not shameful item which appeared in the Financial Times last Friday. Perhaps a more appropriate headline would have been "In Defense of Paedophiles".

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/65285bb0-299a-11e2-a5ca-00144feabdc0.html#axzz2CH7iOSpc

Surprisingly, this article is written by Contributing Editor Max Hastings an otherwise respected British author, historian and journalist. I am unsure as to Mr. Hastings motive when comparing child abuse to burglary, other than tarnishing the author as a paedophile apologist, but he continues;

"The public obsession with paedophilia now obliges art galleries and auctioneers to exercise extreme care in marketing images of children," and he goes on to state; "Many honourable and admirable people who work with the young must exercise elaborate care to avoid casual physical contact with their charges."

Such a statement is nothing short of extraordinary in view of the fact that it is the failure by a significant number of people in authority to exercise due care, which goes to the very heart of the scandals in which both Penn State and the BBC now find themselves embroiled.

Why do Lawyers post in serif font?

#21 Leka

Leka

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,678 posts
  • Location:Tinh Gia, Central North Province, Vietnam, but I still call Australia home.

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:03 PM

Why do Lawyers post in serif font?

Higher hourly rate.

#22 George Hackett

George Hackett

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:13 AM

apparently you are!!!!

Get comfortable Georgie, you will have a long wait. Because no one posting here gives a flying fuck about this Hazwell creep.
Get it? As I have said in the past if you want to catch the cunt then your time would be better spent seaching in places you havn't looked. Over and over and over and over again.

Have you looked up your own arse?

Posted Image

#23 Life Buoy 15

Life Buoy 15

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,240 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:10 AM

Good one Georgie- stinging retort.
Now go find your pedo.

#24 George Hackett

George Hackett

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:21 AM

thank you life buoy

#25 Arch Nemesis

Arch Nemesis

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • Interests:Pursuing my role as the goddess of indignation against, and retribution for, evil deeds and undeserved good fortune.

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:49 AM

Members have strongly denied allegations they were well aware as early as 2002 of persistent rumours about their founder and chairman Mark Haswell of being morbidly obese.

Critics have pointed out that despite ordering a discreet investigation, senior foundation members failed to quiz Haswell about his enormous girth and seemed more concerned with whether their sponsors would notice that he was grossly overweight.

The Mark Brigade however, vehemently denies “turning a blind eye” to more serious allegations as they emerged, insisting it can find “no record” of Haswell ever being accused of obesity or wearing a girdle while he was Chairman.

“Sure we all knew he was a lard ass, but it’s stretching things to suggest we would have let him continue to be in close contact with impressionable young people if we had known he was dangerously obese”.

Despite these denials, many people are now wondering just how it could be possible, that so many people could have been unaware of Haswell’s morbid obesity, despite his evident openness about it.

For their part, a spokesman has denied the reason for their blind support of Haswell, and their evident failure to follow up allegations of his obesity, was because certain members were concerned about evidence emerging that they too may be overweight.

c'mon george how's about a proper apology to some of the guys you've dissed on here?

here's a draft

An apology to SAGS and Mark Haswell

In numerous posts on SA, I’ve made a number of defamatory statements about SAGS and one of its members Mark Haswell.

I now acknowledge that there's no truth to the statements I made on SA that SAGS are a group of Sailors who welcomed into their midst, a paedophile and fugitive or have in the past been friendly and supportive of a paedophile fugitive.

I unreservedly and sincerely apologise to SAGS for any suggestions I may have made on SA that they are by any stretch of the imagination Sailors when they clearly wouldn't know spinnaker if it were bright pink and emblazoned with the words "I'm a spinnaker, come on baby, you know you want me" - I’m sorry for any inconvenience and damage which these untrue statements posted on SA may have caused.

I am also happy to correct the assertions I made on SA that Mark Haswell is a Sailor who preys on young children for his sexual gratification:

I unreservedly and sincerely apologise to Mark Haswell for any suggestion I may have made that he is or ever has been a real Sailor and I am sorry for any inconvenience and damage which this untrue statement on SA may have caused.

I would also like to add that if I unwittingly gave the impression that Mark Haswell is in any way morbidly obese, I unreservedly apologise for that too.

#26 stranded

stranded

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  • Interests:cruising, racing, inshore and offshore

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:47 AM

..................... and inappropriately wasting too many out of context electrons on SA

#27 George Hackett

George Hackett

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:57 AM

c'mon george how's about a proper apology to some of the guys you've dissed on here?

here's a draft

An apology to SAGS and Mark Haswell

In numerous posts on SA, I’ve made a number of defamatory statements about SAGS and one of its members Mark Haswell.

I now acknowledge that there's no truth to the statements I made on SA that SAGS are a group of Sailors who welcomed into their midst, a paedophile and fugitive or have in the past been friendly and supportive of a paedophile fugitive.

I unreservedly and sincerely apologise to SAGS for any suggestions I may have made on SA that they are by any stretch of the imagination Sailors when they clearly wouldn't know spinnaker if it were bright pink and emblazoned with the words "I'm a spinnaker, come on baby, you know you want me" - I’m sorry for any inconvenience and damage which these untrue statements posted on SA may have caused.

I am also happy to correct the assertions I made on SA that Mark Haswell is a Sailor who preys on young children for his sexual gratification:

I unreservedly and sincerely apologise to Mark Haswell for any suggestion I may have made that he is or ever has been a real Sailor and I am sorry for any inconvenience and damage which this untrue statement on SA may have caused.

I would also like to add that if I unwittingly gave the impression that Mark Haswell is in any way morbidly obese, I unreservedly apologise for that too.

man you have sense of humor. do not give up your day job. actually, thanks for the laugh. had not had a good one since the day before.

#28 Tequila McIngbird

Tequila McIngbird

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Interests:Winning the Pulitzer Prize

Posted 25 February 2014 - 12:57 PM

Thanks for clearing that up. What you are saying is that if you don't give a fuck about this shit then you are also a pedo.
Got it.

Aw Shucks, here you are again Life Buoy.

Maybe we need to know just why you keep popping up on these Haswell threads? You told us on that other thread that you're "just trolling".

Could it be, hell I hate to say it, you're an apologist?  Or even worse?

Just Askin.

#29 Life Buoy 15

Life Buoy 15

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,240 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:48 AM

Got it.

Aw Shucks, here you are again Life Buoy.

Maybe we need to know just why you keep popping up on these Haswell threads? You told us on that other thread that you're "just trolling".

Could it be, hell I hate to say it, you're an apologist?  Or even worse?

Just Askin.

"Here you are again?" You had to search back to a post over 18 months ago to justify your stupid argument? Now that is some fine trolling right there. That's right I forgot. Anyone who says they are sick of your bullshit has this Haswell cunt hiding in their garage.

Just Answerin.

Would it not occur to your simple little obsessed mind that if someone was hiding the cunt they are unlikely to put their head up? How's the Pulitzer campaign going? I wouldn't bother entering the Investigative Reporting category if I were you sweetie. They might need to see some facts rather than just innuendo. Now back to the Toilet you call home.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users