#1 RParentsail

RParentsail

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Sailing, watersports

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:34 AM

I'm looking for a pinnie/singlet type overtop to wear over my life jacket and harness while sailing multihulls, preferably a long sleeve one. I know Zhik has their spandex vest, SEA has their promotional singlet, Gill has their aero vest that has a hole for the harness hook, and APS has their own Crugear pinnies. Are there any others out there that I missed? I like the Gill aero vest the most so far, but I've seen sailors wearing other long sleeve pullovers/overtops on top of their gear.

#2 Vogel515

Vogel515

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Interests:Sailing, snowboarding, skiing

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:05 AM

paging DryArmour.

#3 Vela Sailing Supply

Vela Sailing Supply

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:52 AM

I'm looking for a pinnie/singlet type overtop to wear over my life jacket and harness while sailing multihulls, preferably a long sleeve one. I know Zhik has their spandex vest, SEA has their promotional singlet, Gill has their aero vest that has a hole for the harness hook, and APS has their own Crugear pinnies. Are there any others out there that I missed? I like the Gill aero vest the most so far, but I've seen sailors wearing other long sleeve pullovers/overtops on top of their gear.

Just PM'ed you.

#4 DryArmour

DryArmour

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,859 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:37 PM

Our company (DryUV, INc) Did the US OLYMPIC SAILING TEAM uniforms in 2012 along with their training gear. This included the pinnies, the rashguards and the technical shirts. We also did the 5o5 Worlds pinnies and the US OPTI TEAM along with dozens of high schools and colleges. Drop us a note to: julie@dryshirt.com and she'll get you set up.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sailing gear, Pinnies, Team Gear, clothes, overtop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users