• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 arbor_ring

arbor_ring

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:32 AM

My Dad and I had one of those Dart Vader conversations. Instead of saying I'm your Father, Luke, he said the unexpected, "I was a certified skipper - class c". Then he went on to say, I'll come down sometime, and we can go sailing one day this Spring. I was like 'Holy Shit', my Dad never comes down to DC in once in a blue moon. I guess I found his interest, SAILING. I remember he had a little dinghy when I was like 5 years old, but had no idea he was certified skipper for Cass c. What is class c skipper mean? I didn't ask, because I was like skipper anything is cool.

#2 Swanno (Ohf Shore)

Swanno (Ohf Shore)

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,743 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:37 PM

Perhaps this:

Section 4

Racing Skipper- Class C/NFS. A qualified skipper who has a theoretical and practical knowledge of yacht racing rules and tactics, plus mastery of the special skills involved in racing in close quarters during day or night conditions. (Minimum age 18)
Section 5

Racing Skipper- Class C/FS. A qualified skipper who has a theoretical and practical knowledge of yacht racing rules and tactics, plus mastery of the special skills involved in racing in close quarters and the use of spinnaker sails during day or night conditions. (Minimum age 18)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skipper, class c

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users