12 replies to this topic

#1 DryArmour

DryArmour

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,747 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:17 PM

We hooked up with the dye sublimation group that does the Nike Oregon Ducks football uniforms along with a lot of other insanely creative projects. Got a taste of what was possible and thought I would share. Limitations are few and the possibilities are just about endless. The image below is something we just threw together for fun but we really liked the photo negative effect on the red panel. Lots more examples to come...The bottom image is just a rendering but we are looking forward to actually making the shirt for the Napali Sailing Group...Do something different for your program this year and let us creat an amazing look for your crew.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 us7070

us7070

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,687 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:44 PM

If every vendor treated this forum like their own personal advertising space, it would really suck.

I'm not sure what makes you special...

at least put it in gear anarchy.

#3 couchsurfer

couchsurfer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,158 posts
  • Interests:...pimping HOOTs
    ...i550 NW circuit

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:20 AM

If every vendor treated this forum like their own personal advertising space, it would really suck.

yeh 7070,,I agree somewhat....but not every vendor keeps us as well informed on weather and storms.
,,,,and so far not to many vendors try this

....I guess I feel a bit suckered--thought 'dry' was celebrating the Vesta's 'sky's the limit' recordsmash :mellow:

#4 Punani Jackson

Punani Jackson

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 598 posts
  • Interests:Cigars, booze and easy women.

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:18 AM

GFY

#5 R Booth

R Booth

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,790 posts
  • Interests:Postponing my funeral 'til tomorrow....

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:53 AM

I believe Mark and Ed have a special, symbiotic relationship going back a long time. So y'all may wanna check that out before mouthing-the-fuk off again.

Just an idea......

#6 Left Hook

Left Hook

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,219 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:34 PM

I expressed some interest in Mark's shirts a while back. What did the guy do but send me three of his overstocked products so that I could try them out and talk them up. In the end it resulted in a bunch of sales headed his way.

Then he did personal weather forecasting and warnings for me as Sandy and Irene both headed up the coast. I had boats needing to be secured and his warning me 2 days before any other news source picked it up made a big difference in making sure everything was snugged down tight.

If hearing about his latest and greatest innovation is the price to pay for that kind of service then it's a price I'm willing to pay. Plus he helps to fund the upkeep of this shithole we play in AND he gives us special deals periodically.

#7 R Booth

R Booth

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,790 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:41 PM

And thank gawd that some of us live in a country where we're not forced to click on threads and links that we have no f'ng interest in....

#8 redboat

redboat

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,278 posts
  • Interests:none

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:17 PM

And thank gawd that some of us live in a country where we're not forced to click on threads and links that we have no f'ng interest in....

And that same country permits us to bitch about threads and links that we have no f'ng interest in.........

#9 silent bob

silent bob

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,400 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:23 PM

And that Mark was one of the earlier PAYING sponsors of this site.

And that, as 'Left Hook said, Mark has provided invaluable weather forecasting around the world for many in the SA community, much of it for FREE!

So, US7070, ignore it or HTFU!

#10 R Booth

R Booth

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,790 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:31 PM

And that same country permits us to bitch about threads and links that we have no f'ng interest in.........

True-----but then again, some people spend their time bitching at stop signs, the weather and deaf dwarves.

Pick your battles a bit more carefully, Folks.....:lol:

#11 dacapo

dacapo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,573 posts
  • Interests:walks on the beach,a good book,a good cry

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:34 AM

and all I wear is Dry gear......and with a new boat, new duds will be coming.....so this is good to know

#12 MikeR

MikeR

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,346 posts
  • Interests:Own a Pearson 10M

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:45 AM

Just gotta find the right photos...

Cheers,

MikeR

#13 redboat

redboat

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,278 posts
  • Interests:none

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:18 PM

True-----but then again, some people spend their time bitching at stop signs, the weather and deaf dwarves.

Pick your battles a bit more carefully, Folks..... :lol:

Dwarfs or dwarves, leave them out of it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users