Auckland to BluffNew long distance race in NZ
Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:21 PM
Fortunately, one of them looks after an 80ft maxi sloop that has been round the world before, so we might just be a contender.
Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:53 PM
At least one of the Australian VO70's looks to be headed across after the Hobart.
Posted 02 June 2013 - 10:40 PM
At the moment, despite some substantial funding and better public promotion than most of the local established offshore races, there's much less than the hoped-for interest. Eight expressions of interest (or are these entries?) on the website (http://www.a2b-race.com), 4 of them Australian.
The Peter Blake - initiated Round North Island 2-handed race (http://www.ssanz.co....ndex.html?id=94) starts at the same time and filled it's 25-place quota in a few days
Expressions of Interest Entry List
1. Bill Wild Aus Wedgetail 11888 Reichel Pugh 55
2. Charles Bradfield NZ Vingilot 6604 Cavalier 45
3. Tony Baker NZ tbc new boat tbc Bavaria 56
4. Steve Henry NZ Iemanja 77777 Doug Peterson 40
5. David Cooke NZ Not yet Not yet Not yet please keep me informed of progress
6. Sean Langman Aus Team Australia AUS 1 ORMA 60
7. David Rees Aus Whistler L77 Dovell 36
8. Paul Roberts Aus Cadibarra 8 R420 Don Jones 42
Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:49 AM
I can't help but think that Speed-Loyal might end up on the start line too, and that it might be part of why it was bought.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users