Rasp - you're scary, spook-like. Poor Frank Luke must be face down in the palms of his hands, sitting at the end of his dock over east Boothbay, sensing the fading glow of mortality right now saying, "ohhh, they don't need me
anymore". At the risk of igniting another 'why are these people so friggin complemetary to each other' flame, I do have to point out your obvious talent.
As one perfectionist to another, allow me to point out a couple nitpicks to drive you nuts:
1. The coach house appears flared. It is not. It is rectangular....although I really like this version!
2. You are still using the sailplan doc from Carina (i.e LWL 36')..I'll send you mine!
3. Missing the coach top 24"x24"Lewmar hatch and raised teak pad
4. Missing the thru-hulls
5. Edson wheel is 44"
6. missing raised winch pad on deck, port and slightly aft of the mast for a Harken 46
7 missing the toe rail-mounted, custom aluminum double turning block mounts, p/s
8. missing the three 'xxx' at the end of the cover stripe
9. the MFD goes on the 'aft ' side of the Vision II pedestal
10. 2" exhaust exit is through port side of stern
11. Six custom aluminum dorade boxes and white cowls
12. My 9-year old fishing from the stern
You blow my mind....and a lot of others, I'm sure! Bravo.
I'll want a HD photo set of this when you're done....but you will need to replace it with the original rudder at that point!