No replies to this topic

#1 JL92S

JL92S

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:25 PM

I am looking for a boat to crew in the 2013 transpac race. i Live in the UK and mainly sail in the Solent near Cowes. I have done 2 seasons offshore in the Royal Ocean Race Series and finished in the top 25 under IRC overall in the 2011 Rolex Fastnet race as bowman on a grand soleil 54. I have experience racing 2 handed in a J92s as well which won us the JOG Cowes - Dartmouth race 2 handed. I have experience racing Corel 45s/Farr 45s and i'm part of the Kolga Race team as well as the Ran racing team with the British Keelboat Academy (associated with the GBR Youth Challenge youth america's cup team). I have experience sailing and maintaining the Volvo 70 Moster Project in the UK. I am looking to do the transpac race as it's at the top of my "races to do" list. This year i was part of a successful J122 campaign for the Brewin Dolphin Commodore's Cup where our team GBR White finished second overall. my experience has been mostly on the foredeck but i have since moved into the cockpit as a trimmer/helmsman. I believe this gives me a diverse range of skills which could prove invaluable on a long offshore race. looking for a boat any shape or size looking to have a good race.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users