#3 TMSAIL

TMSAIL

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,476 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:57 AM

Read...Republicans bad.

Ben the independent starting an thread with a "independent point". Ben style ....

#4 Saorsa

Saorsa

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,202 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:20 PM

Posted Image

http://politicaltick...-switch-to-dem/

That's what he gets for signing on with the most obnoxious advertising lawyer in FL.

Do democrats sue more than republicans?

#5 craigiri

craigiri

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,340 posts
  • Interests:Sailing, Innovation, Web Development, Writing, etc.

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:23 PM

That's what he gets for signing on with the most obnoxious advertising lawyer in FL.

Did he sign with Saul? "Call Saul".

Posted Image

#6 tikipete

tikipete

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,476 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:43 PM

http://www.forthepeople.com/

The stereotypical shyster lawyer. Huge firm, sleazy to the core, no ethical treatment of anyone including clients and employees. SIL worked there until she became so disgusted she couldn't stand it.

#7 No.6

No.6

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,199 posts
  • Interests:Danger

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:51 PM

Who gives a fuk about Charlie Crist?

#8 tikipete

tikipete

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,476 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:02 PM

eat some shit

#9 No.6

No.6

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,199 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:10 PM

How pleasant a thought.

#10 squirel

squirel

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 05:38 PM

Bennie doobie needs a smiling avatar for threads like this.

#11 d'ranger

d'ranger

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,333 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 06:52 PM

This thread perfectly illustrates that changing ones mind or position is bad.

#12 benwynn

benwynn

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,018 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:56 AM

What I find compelling is that when I start a thread openly criticizing Obama or any other Democrat, my independence isn't even raised as an issue. It's simply treated as a news item and discussed.

Conversely, just about every time I come close to even infering a slight against Republicans, the first posts out of the gate are accusations of bias or an inference that I'm not the independent I claim to be.

It gives me some unique insight into the Liberal Mainstream Meeeedia whine. It's not an issue of bias. Rather, an issue of sensitivity. Around here, to be considered an independent, I'd have to post a link to every story of a Democrat misbehaving. I'd give it a shot, but probably blow it at some point by mentioning I saw Mitt Romney's shoe untied.

#13 A_guy_in_the_Chesapeake

A_guy_in_the_Chesapeake

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,487 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:02 AM

What I find compelling is that when I start a thread openly criticizing Obama or any other Democrat, my independence isn't even raised as an issue. It's simply treated as a news item and discussed.

Conversely, just about every time I come close to even infering a slight against Republicans, the first posts out of the gate are accusations of bias or an inference that I'm not the independent I claim to be.

It gives me some unique insight into the Liberal Mainstream Meeeedia whine. It's not an issue of bias. Rather, an issue of sensitivity. Around here, to be considered an independent, I'd have to post a link to every story of a Democrat misbehaving. I'd give it a shot, but probably blow it at some point by mentioning I saw Mitt Romney's shoe untied.

FWIW Ben - I'll go on record as saying that I've seen you be equally lambasting of folks on either side of the aisle. You do seem to enjoy the faux pas of those aligned w/the right a bit more than those aligned w/the left - but, I can't say that there's enough of that to claim a bias.

#14 Dog

Dog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,604 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:01 PM

Speaking of sensitive.

#15 kmccabe

kmccabe

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,033 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:03 PM

Read...Republicans bad.

its not a Republicans bad, its Dems are so much better.... please stick to your talking points.

#16 d'ranger

d'ranger

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,333 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:49 PM

Speaking of sensitive.

Irony.

#17 No.6

No.6

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,199 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:16 PM

Wait a second...you are Happy Jack?

#18 benwynn

benwynn

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,018 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:43 PM

Speaking of sensitive.

I haven't been this upset since badlatiitude called me a Bush apologist.

Ben

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users