• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Canadian Takedown

Canadian Takedown

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:46 PM

Looking for some fun, competitive racing this summer. The majority of my experience has been on a Farr/Mumm 30 out of northern Michigan: lots of buoy racing, 3 Bayview to Mackinac and 2 Chicago to Mackinac races and many many miles of deliveries. Most of my 8 years were as a bowman and headsail trimmer, but I also helmed when the owner was out of town for beer can and point-to-point races. I trimmed and called tactics on Wed nights on Melges 24 for two years. Coached my yacht club's junior racing team in 420's for two summers, also raced lasers, Farr 40's, Thompson 35, J-105's, Beneteau F36.7's, have sailed at the CMRC twice and sailed in a local fleet called NM's.

Serving as a Naval Officer and have "lived in" San Diego for two years and got some good responses after I posted when I first moved here, but this will be my first full summer not deployed. My work schedule can still be difficult to plan around sometimes. I am 25, 6'1", 180 lbs and willing to sail in any position on the boat - wherever makes the boat go faster. I love sailing competitively and at a high level, hoping to just get involved with a good group of people that enjoy it as much as I do. PM me if you know of anyone who would be good to talk to. Thanks a lot.

#2 xsrfs

xsrfs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:keel boats, ocean racing, corinthianship

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:28 PM

Did you find a boat?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users