64 replies to this topic

#1 windseekeryachts

windseekeryachts

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:47 PM

It all started with Kevin Farrar's one off build which was well documented on SA sportboat anarchy,  Now we will send Hull3  to USA later this week.  Hull3 will be joined in east coast with hull5 and hull6, lifting keel versions later in the summer 2013.  

Kevin's boat, Hull3 and Hull6 will sail in North East USA not much far away from each other.

Hull5 find a new home in Florida

For further info please conract usa@wraceboats.com 

here is a sneak preview from inside

Attached Files

#2 windseekeryachts

windseekeryachts

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:50 PM

and some from outside

Attached Files

#3 Murphness

Murphness

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts
  • Interests:Sailing, Brewing Beer, Drinking Beer, Skiing and other outsidey things

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:28 PM

Looks awesome!! 

#4 Ryley

Ryley

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,046 posts
  • Interests:Sailing, Photography, Sailing, Mountain Biking.. did I mention sailing?

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:59 PM

The design is evolving. I like what I'm seeing. I'd like to see more detail about the cooler though - is it offset because the battery compartment is offset too?

#5 Great Red Shark

Great Red Shark

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,659 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:19 PM

That is pretty constricted access to the beer.

#6 windseekeryachts

windseekeryachts

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:57 PM

The design is evolving. I like what I'm seeing. I'd like to see more detail about the cooler though - is it offset because the battery compartment is offset too?

Yes. On starboard, beer compartment, port battery compartment.
reinforcement in the middle...

#7 SA Lurker

SA Lurker

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:20 PM

Beautifully executed, windseekeryachts!

Is that companionway cut deeper than on previous boats?  Change to the standard?

#8 dreaded

dreaded

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,571 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:34 AM

That is pretty constricted access to the beer.

looks like you can get at it from the berth,   perfect..

#9 B.Wilkinson

B.Wilkinson

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:08 AM

Where is hull #6 going?

#10 nroose

nroose

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,554 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:13 AM

Nice.

#11 windseekeryachts

windseekeryachts

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:31 AM

Is that companionway cut deeper than on previous boats?  Change to the standard?

It is really a joy getting these kind of detail questions.  The companionway is cut deeper, owner's choice.  We have a composite piece  that can be installed. see below before and after...

Attached Files

#12 windseekeryachts

windseekeryachts

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:37 AM

Where is hull #6 going?

Connecticut. But as far I know, The owner has plans to trail the boat as far as Key West for regattas. 

#13 Bitter Gnat

Bitter Gnat

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:08 PM

Very cool.  Lifting keel will make it even cooler. 

#14 Dart#004

Dart#004

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:04 PM

So what exactly is down below on this boat.  I see pictures of floorboards and stringers, and an empty bow tank, but nothing else.  I'm trying to compare it in my mind to other boats of this size.

#15 SA Lurker

SA Lurker

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:13 PM

It is a 26ft raceboat.

It appears to be damn near perfect.

What's missing that you would be expecting?

#16 Dart#004

Dart#004

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:04 PM

It is a 26ft raceboat.

It appears to be damn near perfect.

What's missing that you would be expecting?

Nothing at all; just curious is all.  I'm not expecting much or hoping for much and I certainly like what I see. However, the Seascape 27 has some accommodations, for instance and I like what I see there, too.  A Melges 24 has a cuddy, but no accommodations whatsoever, and the few times I've been on one where really fun.   Where does this boat fit?  CurrentIy boat-less, I enjoy seeing and hearing what different designers have in mind and the markets they are attempting to reach with their drawings.  

#17 SA Lurker

SA Lurker

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:52 PM

The Donovan GP26 is a raceboat.

No compromises or concessions.

And it seems that one can expect that it will perform accordingly.

While there's room for a v-berth and head, if you're looking for furniture or accommodations, keep looking.

#18 Dart#004

Dart#004

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:12 PM

Okay, there's nothing down below.  That's all I wanted to know.  I have plenty of boat(s) right now.  I have no axes to grind, bones to pick, or threads to troll.  I was simply looking at the website and wondered.  Let's end this topic because someone seems to have his cranky pants on.  

#19 TBone

TBone

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:23 AM

Fins: Aren't you committed to Dart No.6?

#20 Ryley

Ryley

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,046 posts
  • Interests:Sailing, Photography, Sailing, Mountain Biking.. did I mention sailing?

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:25 AM

There *is* supposedly a place for a portapotty down below. I can see being able to weekend this boat, although weekending with restaurants, not cooking. The only thing that would worry me for cat 3 compliance would be fixed water tanks and a sink. Other than that, it seems pretty easy to get to that level.

#21 Dart#004

Dart#004

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:46 AM

Fins: Aren't you committed to Dart No.6?

Number 4.  Much crusier and far less sport boat.  I appreciate Ryley's comment.  As I said, I was only curious to learn more about the Donovan GP26.  It looks like a great boat.  I like learning about boats.  Boat talk is fun.

#22 windseekeryachts

windseekeryachts

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 08:41 AM

There *is* supposedly a place for a portapotty down below. I can see being able to weekend this boat, although weekending with restaurants, not cooking. The only thing that would worry me for cat 3 compliance would be fixed water tanks and a sink. Other than that, it seems pretty easy to get to that level.

no worries, there is a designed portapotty place, but no boats have been equipped yet, owners choice.

there is room for water tanks under the bunks.  sink and tab we can install easily.

#23 Ryley

Ryley

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,046 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:22 PM

no worries, there is a designed portapotty place, but no boats have been equipped yet, owners choice.

there is room for water tanks under the bunks.  sink and tab we can install easily.

yeah, well, I race with girls. Mine's gonna need the pp ;)

#24 dacapo

dacapo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,585 posts
  • Interests:walks on the beach,a good book,a good cry

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:51 PM

yeah, well, I race with girls. Mine's gonna need the pp ;)

what's wrong with this??

Attached File  potty.jpg   35.31K   12 downloads

#25 Bitter Gnat

Bitter Gnat

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:55 PM

I race with girls too.  But, mine can use a "stout" bucket with ease and there is plenty of room down there for that!

#26 windseekeryachts

windseekeryachts

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:01 PM

I race with girls too.  But, mine can use a "stout" bucket with ease and there is plenty of room down there for that!

my wife, more of a motorboat type lady, who does not race and does not let me race with girls...

So we just do it from the stern no need for a bucket at all...  :D

#27 Jim Donovan

Jim Donovan

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:40 PM

Okay, there's nothing down below.  That's all I wanted to know.  I have plenty of boat(s) right now.  I have no axes to grind, bones to pick, or threads to troll.  I was simply looking at the website and wondered.  Let's end this topic because someone seems to have his cranky pants on.  

Hi Todd,

I think the only real difference is that the GP 26 doesn't have any cushions in it in these photos.

When I designed the interior of the Mumm 30, we put a stove, sink and cooler moldings in the boat. These turned out to be the most useless items in the boat - impossible to use effectively on a smaller high performance yacht.

I'm afraid the nice photo of the Dart interior with the kids and cushions is quite a different reality with a grown-up sitting down below in 20 knots.

I doubt you'll want the cushions/giant sponges onboard for that.

The newest GP 26s have built-in storage bins in the topsides section of the keel frame; you'll want to keep your wallet and cell phone up out of the bilge. You can also fully fit the boat with cushions for weekending, and I suspect the boat may actually be more comfy that the Dart due to it's size.

Below are photos of the pretty Dart interior vs. the reality of a sportboat drying out after a days sail (Mumm 30).

Attached Files

#28 windseekeryachts

windseekeryachts

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:08 PM

USA2603 On it way to New York...

Have a safe trip.

Attached Files

#29 Ryley

Ryley

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,046 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 04:37 PM

I'd still like a place to store the bucket ;)

#30 Savage 17

Savage 17

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,013 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 04:44 PM

Is crane service in NY included in the shipping costs? If not then how do you get the boat out of the container?

#31 Dart#004

Dart#004

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 04:46 PM

Thanks, Jim.  What a great looking boat- looks like a blast to sail, too.  For the Dart, I'm daysailing, and beer can bashing.  Any trips to Kaneohoe will be on the shiny new trailer.  I could happily live the rest of my life without going around Makapu'u again on anything less than the Pride of Norway.

#32 windseekeryachts

windseekeryachts

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 04:53 PM

Is crane service in NY included in the shipping costs? If not then how do you get the boat out of the container?

Crane service is not included on the other end. Delivery to local marina can be included.

It gets out as it gets in (with a crane).

Was not a problem in Hong Kong and Norway. shouldn't be in NY.

#33 Ryley

Ryley

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,046 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:28 PM

my rigger would charge me about $200 to uncrate the boat, lift it onto the trailer or davits, and step the mast.

#34 Jim Donovan

Jim Donovan

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:33 PM

Thanks, Jim.  What a great looking boat- looks like a blast to sail, too.  For the Dart, I'm daysailing, and beer can bashing.  Any trips to Kaneohoe will be on the shiny new trailer.  I could happily live the rest of my life without going around Makapu'u again on anything less than the Pride of Norway.

Good plan! 

#35 Jim Donovan

Jim Donovan

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:46 PM

Boat without keel and rig is less than 1000 lbs - easy to slide out with a forklift. Two forklifts could do the container extraction, but a small crane is a good plan.

#36 alcoholfunnycar

alcoholfunnycar

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Interests:Fast cars, fast boats.

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:32 PM

It is really a joy getting these kind of detail questions.  The companionway is cut deeper, owner's choice.  We have a composite piece  that can be installed. see below before and after...

Please note:

3.08.5 If the companionway extends below the local sheerline and the boat has a cockpit opening aft to the sea the boat shall comply with one of the following (Mo 0,1,2,3,4):

a) the companionway sill shall not extend below the local sheerline. Or

b ) be in full compliance with all aspects of ISO 11812 to design category A (Mo 0,1,2,3,4)

If this modified boat is not compliant with 3.08.4 b ), it isn't legal for ORC Cat. 0,1,2,3 or 4 races.

#37 Ryley

Ryley

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,046 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:21 AM

Please note:

3.08.5 If the companionway extends below the local sheerline and the boat has a cockpit opening aft to the sea the boat shall comply with one of the following (Mo 0,1,2,3,4):

a) the companionway sill shall not extend below the local sheerline. Or

b ) be in full compliance with all aspects of ISO 11812 to design category A (Mo 0,1,2,3,4)

If this modified boat is not compliant with 3.08.4 b ), it isn't legal for ORC Cat. 0,1,2,3 or 4 races.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but 11812 Cat A allows a fixed sill of .15 m and a mobile portion that brings it to .3 m (just under 1 foot). If that's a 4" suncor padeye, then it looks to me that with the composite piece in place, this still meets the requirements.

Otherwise, I don't think a Club Swan 42 meets the requirements either. Jim, thoughts?

#38 windseekeryachts

windseekeryachts

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:00 AM

Meanwhile the production of no5 and no6 continues.

attached below is deck5 pulled out of the mold.

deck6 foams are pressed today. 

Attached Files

#39 FatimaRules

FatimaRules

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:47 PM

Purely for interest - I notice that there are no clutches on the cabin top, and some bit not all pictures have a swivel cam on the aft hip of the cabin. How are the halyards, Cunningham and kicker working?

#40 Drop Bear.

Drop Bear.

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • Interests:none.

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:50 PM

What's with the wood floor boards?

I would have expected something more modern and lighter.

Great boat. Looks lovely.

#41 windseekeryachts

windseekeryachts

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:02 PM

Purely for interest - I notice that there are no clutches on the cabin top, and some bit not all pictures have a swivel cam on the aft hip of the cabin. How are the halyards, Cunningham and kicker working?

Cabin top clutches and other halyard blocks will be installed by Jim Donovan in NY after setting up the mast.  

#42 windseekeryachts

windseekeryachts

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:03 PM

Very light indeed,  wood veneer on foam cored composite

#43 Jim Donovan

Jim Donovan

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:06 PM

After some discussion with owners, we will lobby to make floorboards "optional".

Currently they are required by the GP 26 Class Rules (from IMS Accommodation Regs)

The floorboards are just one more part to maintain and actually reduce the useable headroom in the boat.

#44 Drop Bear.

Drop Bear.

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:10 PM

Ahh. Tricksy boat pixies.

#45 Drop Bear.

Drop Bear.

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:12 PM

After some discussion with owners, we will lobby to make floorboards "optional".
Currently they are required by the GP 26 Class Rules (from IMS Accommodation Regs)
The floorboards are just one more part to maintain and actually reduce the useable headroom in the boat.

Good plan if it's safe. A bit of non slip paint is much lighter.

#46 alcoholfunnycar

alcoholfunnycar

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Interests:Fast cars, fast boats.

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:16 PM

All the cool kids are doing it.

Jim, would you do anything to the floor to protect the inner hull laminate from the punishing crew? I'm assuming it is as thin as you dare right now.

#47 Drop Bear.

Drop Bear.

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:20 PM

Have a safe trip.

Where are these built?

What do they cost?

I'm not a real buyer (yet) but I might downsize for the kids eventually.

#48 windseekeryachts

windseekeryachts

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:24 PM

Have a safe trip.

Where are these built?

What do they cost?

I'm not a real buyer (yet) but I might downsize for the kids eventually.

Built in Istanbul/Turkey.

Please see web page www.wraceboats.com for more info.

#49 windseekeryachts

windseekeryachts

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:27 PM

All the cool kids are doing it.

Jim, would you do anything to the floor to protect the inner hull laminate from the punishing crew? I'm assuming it is as thin as you dare right now.

The laminate on the floor where it is stepped is quite thick actually because of the keel.  We did not have floorboards on Hull1 and will not have on Hull4 now.

No need for extra protection.

#50 Ryley

Ryley

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,046 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:36 PM

Cabin top clutches and other halyard blocks will be installed by Jim Donovan in NY after setting up the mast.  

Is the mast for #3 a Pauger or a Donovan?

#51 Pokey uh da LBC

Pokey uh da LBC

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 05:06 PM

Uh...

Nice boat.

Attached Files

#52 windseekeryachts

windseekeryachts

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 09:53 AM

Is the mast for #3 a Pauger or a Donovan?

Ryley, what is a Donovan Mast? We do not have it on the price list?

:D Kidding. Jim has finished the tooling for the Boom, mast tooling is about to be finished, and we will have it on the price list under options list soon.

Pauger Mast on #3 is a big improvement over Hull1 and 2 mast after feedback from sailing #1 for a season. and it is a very good choice.

But JPD mast will have the best section shape under GP26 rule. And it will be offered at a premium.

#5 and #6 will have JPD mast build by Jim Donovan. 

On #3, cabin top installment will be finished by Jim.  Cabin top equipment has been revised and since the mast arrived late from the manufacturer, we did not have time to put up the mast in the yard to finish the installment.

#53 Harry Pattison

Harry Pattison

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:47 PM

Good plan! 

Jim, did you ever get a boat into southern California? I know someone that may be looking for something along this line.

#54 windseekeryachts

windseekeryachts

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:28 PM

Update from production...

We have deck 5 out of the mold, both sides faired.

Deck 6 in the mold, fairing continues inside.

Deck Mold ready for lamination, fibers cut, starting in a few days

And Hull3 arriving in USA in less than a week.

Launching hull4, demo boat this week...

Attached Files

#55 windseekeryachts

windseekeryachts

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:28 AM

a lot going on these days.

2603 in the the USA.  expected to clear the customs in a week.

2604 launched

2605 hull production started. (Lifting keel for a client from Florida)

Attached Files

#56 windseekeryachts

windseekeryachts

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:52 AM

2603 landed in New York

Attached Files

#57 windseekeryachts

windseekeryachts

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:59 AM

2603 landed in New York

Jim will be in NY this weekend setting her up.  Those of you interested please contact him thru www.jpdonovandesign.com

#58 MR.CLEAN

MR.CLEAN

Anarchist

• Reporters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,503 posts
  • Interests:.

Posted 13 May 2013 - 11:33 AM

Anything come up to the midwest?  looks like a boat I'd fall in love with.

#59 us7070

us7070

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,698 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:03 PM

2603 landed in New York

Jim will be in NY this weekend setting her up.  Those of you interested please contact him thru www.jpdonovandesign.com

NY is a big place..., do you mean New York City?

#60 Jim Donovan

Jim Donovan

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:19 PM

2603 landed in New York

NY is a big place..., do you mean New York City?

Huntington, NY ; Long Island

#61 Christian

Christian

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,368 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:30 PM

Just write a check and I am sure they can have it dropped off in your driveway.   Oh the check writing part is the starting gun................................... :rolleyes:  

Anything come up to the midwest?  looks like a boat I'd fall in love with.

#62 windseekeryachts

windseekeryachts

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:02 PM

Here is a look at the lifting keel frame.

Attached Files

#63 windseekeryachts

windseekeryachts

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:10 AM

This is sort of very short notice but, test sailing Hull#0, Kevin Farrar's home built boat of the same design is available in Connecticut Monday Nov 4th.

Please contact Jim Donovan for making arrangements.

Picture from yesterdays sailing

Attached Files

#64 windseekeryachts

windseekeryachts

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:14 AM

Meanwhile building continues on lift keel #5 and #6.  We were at Annapolis Boat show with #3 about 3 weeks ago. 

The boat is running for Sailing World Magasine's BOTY. New pictures coming up shortly...

#65 DC/Chicago

DC/Chicago

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 02:21 AM

Here is a look at the lifting keel frame.

What makes the lifting keel more expansive ? And by how much?

Dorin

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: GP26, sportboat, Jim Donovan, Wraceboats, windseekeryachts, farrar sails

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users