3 replies to this topic

#1 sailing4

sailing4

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Catamrans

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:10 AM

This is a brand new Nacra F16 sailed for about 7 months, it comes with Nacra stock sails. This boat is in excellent shape. The base price of a brand new one is $24,000 but my price is actually a pretty awesome asking price considering it's been sailed for only 7 months, comes with daggerboard covers, rudder covers, and cat tracks too, which definitely increase the value of this boat. It also has an aluminum trailer with box and/or Brand new set of smyth racing set of sails(used once) that are AVAILABLE with box for a price. My reason for selling it is that I'm going to college and won't have a place to store it. So if you want a fast boat you can win races with, have any interest, or would like to see the boat in person,contact me at 850-543-9336 or atjosephmbello@yahoo.com ! $17,000 obo

Attached File  photo.jpg   160.77K   40 downloadsAttached File  photo.JPG   43.51K   61 downloads

Attached Files

#2 Dougy the gun

Dougy the gun

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Interests:Being a gun

Posted 20 May 2013 - 03:47 AM

Tell him his dreamin

Tell him his dreamin

#3 joey g

joey g

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 12:48 PM

By an ad!

#4 samc99us

samc99us

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:27 PM

Yes buy an ad! Sorry your boat still hasn't sold in this time, I've got one too many boats as it is. How many Nacra F16's are stateside? How are the doing compared with Falcon and Viper? We have several Falcons locally, fast ride but it's the sailor that matters the top crews are on older platforms (Taipan 4.9 and Blade).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users