#2 miscut jib

miscut jib

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:03 PM

That's horrible. RIP to the victim.

Is the Government's emergency response committee seriously named Cobra though?

Home Secretary Theresa May calls a meeting of Cobra, the government's emergency response committee, describing the attack as "sickening and barbaric"

#3 ShockValue

ShockValue

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:25 PM

I'm trying to find anything about beheading anywhere on that page.

#4 R Booze

R Booze

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,228 posts
  • Interests:Postponing my funeral 'til tomorrow....

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:27 PM

I'm trying to find anything about beheading anywhere on that page.

Jfc, is that your only way to verify something? From one site? 'Cuz it's been reported on the other 13,693,915 news agencies already.

Sheesh, f'ng Luddite....

#5 ShockValue

ShockValue

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:41 PM

Silly me for clicking on the link that says beheading and expecting to read something about a beheading.

It's true though, I do suck at the intarwebz.

#6 R Booze

R Booze

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,228 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:45 PM

Silly me for clicking on the link that says beheading and expecting to read something about a beheading.

It's true though, I do suck at the intarwebz.

I apologize for my sudden, meany-poo outburst. But now it's back to the Gutenberg press with ya.....

#7 Point Break

Point Break

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,154 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:00 AM

Quote from article:

"The same witness also said that some unarmed police were nearby but did not want to approach the men, who appeared to be armed, until armed “Trojan” police arrived."

http://www.washingto...ported-soldier/

#8 R Booze

R Booze

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,228 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:01 AM

Quote from article:

"The same witness also said that some unarmed police were nearby but did not want to approach the men, who appeared to be armed, until armed “Trojan” police arrived."

http://www.washingto...ported-soldier/

I rest my case.....

#9 Mohammed Bin Lyin

Mohammed Bin Lyin

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 852 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:02 AM

There is a fair bit of Islamophobia in this thread, Islam is a religion of peace, chopping heads off is only ok if you chant Allahu akbar.

Allah the most merciful of those who show mercy would approve of this behaviour from a muslim revert called Mujahid, with a name like that you know all will end well.

http://www.quran.com/47/4

http://www.quran.com/5/33

http://www.quran.com/9/5

Islam translated from Arabic means "submission", if a muslim says Islam means peace they are speaking fluent bullshit.

#10 Ajax

Ajax

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,704 posts
  • Interests:It's Obvious!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:39 PM

The UK brought this on themselves. It's hard to imagine, in this day and age, a nation where anyone is allowed to buy and own meat cleavers without registering them, no background checks or anything.

Sheesh.

#11 Mark K

Mark K

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,679 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:06 PM

I wonder what that lady will think when she sees herself on the Beeb, just a-moseying up to and right past a blood-drenched, clever-waving raving lunatic?  

#12 Timo42

Timo42

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,996 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 06:40 PM

The UK brought this on themselves. It's hard to imagine, in this day and age, a nation where anyone is allowed to buy and own meat cleavers without registering them, no background checks or anything.

Sheesh.

Don't worry, the Brits are on it... Pointless

3630027936_caffc95f7d_o.jpg

#13 Throatwarbler-Mangrove

Throatwarbler-Mangrove

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,158 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:27 PM

Sheesh.

It's a good thing he couldn't get his bloody mitts on a semi-automatic weapon.   One soldier dead in a cleaver attack is bad enough, a Tuscon-style massacre would really have sucked a lot worse.  Chalk one up for gun control.

#14 R Booze

R Booze

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,228 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:37 PM

What? There's also a ban on pressure cookers, gasoline, fertilizer and automobiles in Englandia?....

#15 Point Break

Point Break

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,154 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:37 PM

Sheesh.

It's a good thing he couldn't get his bloody mitts on a semi-automatic weapon.   One soldier dead in a cleaver attack is bad enough, a Tuscon-style massacre would really have sucked a lot worse.  Chalk one up for gun control.
Reports are they had a handgun as well. In spite of gun control.

#16 Windward

Windward

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,297 posts
  • Interests:Building and managing websites using the Umbraco CMS

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:44 PM

And a car.

#17 scottmax

scottmax

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,151 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:46 PM

Sheesh.

The report of a gun is total shit, if they had one many more would have been killed with out a doubt.

Gun controls do work.

#18 Mark K

Mark K

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,679 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:07 PM

Why is this about guns? 

#19 Point Break

Point Break

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,154 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:19 PM

Why is this about guns? 

Only tangentially.

#20 Peragrin

Peragrin

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 594 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:28 PM

Sheesh.

In a country where guns are banned crooks wield meat clevers and kill people on camera and admit what they are doing to a group of people standing idly by watching them murder someone.

There are no words to describe how wrong what they did was.  But is Britain filled with such wimps that the dozens of people didn't tackle him to the ground before the cops showed up?  The cops ended up shooting him, but damn it. Why didn't 5 or 6 of the people with cell phones and cameras do something to stop the attack, or at least the attacker?

Take a look at the boston marathon bombing.  do you know what I see?  I see dozens of people who were only shocked by the explosions run into them trying to help people.  That rave/stupid move of rushing head first in to help someone else is the real reason why america is great and so f'ed up all at the same time.

#21 Mark K

Mark K

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,679 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:33 PM

Sheesh.

In a country where guns are banned crooks wield meat clevers and kill people on camera and admit what they are doing to a group of people standing idly by watching them murder someone.

There are no words to describe how wrong what they did was.  But is Britain filled with such wimps that the dozens of people didn't tackle him to the ground before the cops showed up?  The cops ended up shooting him, but damn it. Why didn't 5 or 6 of the people with cell phones and cameras do something to stop the attack, or at least the attacker?

Take a look at the boston marathon bombing.  do you know what I see?  I see dozens of people who were only shocked by the explosions run into them trying to help people.  That rave/stupid move of rushing head first in to help someone else is the real reason why america is great and so f'ed up all at the same time.

Might be he was dts before there were dozens of people. 

#22 TornadoCAN99

TornadoCAN99

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:57 PM

There are reports of passersby trying to protect the victim after the yahoo's set upon him. Anti islam rhetoric amping up big time in Britain.

#23 Black Sox

Black Sox

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:02 PM

I wonder what that lady will think when she sees herself on the Beeb, just a-moseying up to and right past a blood-drenched, clever-waving raving lunatic?  

"...should have gone to SpecSavers..."

#24 RedTuna

RedTuna

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 968 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:46 PM

I wanted to visit England some day.  I guess I won't beheading there any time soon.

#25 yowie

yowie

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,371 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:15 AM

There are reports of passersby trying to protect the victim after the yahoo's set upon him. Anti islam rhetoric amping up big time in Britain.

One woman engaged one of them for several minutes.

A Girl Guides mum, she kept him from doing more...

And in unrelated news;  http://t.co/iAv6kzoPPj

#26 R Booze

R Booze

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,228 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:48 AM

I wanted to visit England some day.  I guess I won't beheading there any time soon.

Klassic!....

#27 Mohammed Bin Lyin

Mohammed Bin Lyin

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 852 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:52 AM

One woman engaged one of them for several minutes.

A Girl Guides mum, she kept him from doing more...

And in unrelated news;  http://t.co/iAv6kzoPPj

If the anti islam rhetoric is amping up does that mean people are losing their Islamophobia and starting to question Islam?

As for unrelated news.....

Over 500 UK imams recently protested about gay marriage, does anyone believe these same imams will start protesting about Islamic terror anytime soon, could the bearded fuckwits who preach Islam be in denial about Islamic terror like the church is in denial about pedophilia?

The first time over 500 UK imams join forces to protest about something it is gay marriage of all things.

http://www.telegraph...ge-protest.html

They cure homosexuality with beheading in the homeland of Islam, hypocrite muslims distance themselves from the Saudis yet they face Mecca in Saudi Arabia when they pray, ask them about which country they go to for Hajj which is one of the 5 pillars of Islam and see the hypocrisy.

Iran hangs homosexuals,Ahmanutjob did say there are no poofters in Iran.

#28 Torsten

Torsten

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:13 AM

Sheesh.

In the UK the threat was still present and dangerous.  Do you think people would have run up to help in Boston if those Chechen brothers were still standing there with more weapons?

#29 mikeys clone no1

mikeys clone no1

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,914 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:21 AM

looks like austerity works.

sometimes

#30 „؏ΩӁقڝӃڜ Җ

„؏ΩӁقڝӃڜ Җ

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:37 AM

Sheesh.

Don't know what news you have been watching - but you couldn't be more wrong.

#31 puffyjman

puffyjman

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,681 posts
  • Interests:j-boats, growing jalapenos and other horticultural experiments, chocolate labs,(R.I.P. Dexter my friend) bitching and complaining

Posted 24 May 2013 - 11:37 AM

Sheesh.

Please point out where he was wrong.

#32 IrieMon

IrieMon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,442 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:20 PM

Any reports of Islamic leadership publicly condemning this horrific murder ?  

#33 Gong Show

Gong Show

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:27 PM

The Brits took a bit to get to the scene, but once there did not hesitate to complete the mission.

Listen for the double tap.

http://www.mirror.co...hocking-1907772

GS

#34 One of Five

One of Five

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,431 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:42 PM

I heard six shots. First guy went down with two. The second was taken down by four. 

First guy's legs were moving, they didn't kill him. Second guy couldn't see. 

#35 One of Five

One of Five

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,431 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:44 PM

Sheesh.

Love the avatar, I don't think most people understood what was happening in front of them. When pscyho boy was going off in front of a camera, the woman walked by as if nothing was happening. 

#36 More Cowbell2

More Cowbell2

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,233 posts
  • Interests:Psychoanalysis of dormant amoebas, underwater basket weaving, phlembology, political activism for alien sub-species, counting to twelve, making square blocks fit into round holes, yadda, yadda, yadda

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:50 PM

If they are devout muslims, under Sharia Law aren't they required to be executed?  There may also be a provision under Sharia Law to pay 'blood money" to avoid execution if the relatives of the victim agree to it.

#37 „؏ΩӁقڝӃڜ Җ

„؏ΩӁقڝӃڜ Җ

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:07 PM

Sheesh.

Please point out where he was wrong.

Look at the news you fool!

#38 Point Break

Point Break

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,154 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:22 PM

Sheesh.

The report of a gun is total shit, if they had one many more would have been killed with out a doubt.

Gun controls do work.

It appears your assessment is incorrect on the report of the gun. That's what happens when you put what you want to believe in front facts. In my mind jury is out on effectiveness of gun controls. Lotsa "what I want" data on both sides of that argument.

#39 The Main Man

The Main Man

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 07:56 AM

http://www.guardian....unt?INTCMP=SRCH

Worth reading I'd say for those of you who think that lady was just walking on by oblivious to her surroundings. Pretty cool, calm and collected customer.

#40 GRUMPY

GRUMPY

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,142 posts
  • Interests:Hobie Miracle 20

Posted 25 May 2013 - 10:30 AM

I heard six shots. First guy went down with two. The second was taken down by four. 

First guy's legs were moving, they didn't kill him. Second guy couldn't see. 

British cops are trained to incapacitate not kill. Both are still kicking but they'll have bad knees forever.

#41 Mohammed Bin Lyin

Mohammed Bin Lyin

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 852 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 11:04 AM

If they are devout muslims, under Sharia Law aren't they required to be executed?  There may also be a provision under Sharia Law to pay 'blood money" to avoid execution if the relatives of the victim agree to it.

Only parts of the UK operate under discriminatory sharia law, the one law for all campaign wants to remove these sharia courts, read more here-http://www.onelawforall.org.uk/about/

Executed for what? see post 9 does Allah approve of whacking the nonbelivers?

The Quran says Islam has been perfected, it is clear and without doubt, sura 2/2 is a bit of a laugh because the book mentioned in that verse did not exist, it was  made into a book when the Caliph Uthman decided to do it after all the hafiz (those who memorised the Quran) were getting killed in battles (gods will..lol), the Quran was made into a book about 23 years after Mohammad (Pbuh- pedophile bastard unworthy human) died.

The Quran says Islam is perfect (sura 5/3),clear and without doubt so why do muslims never agree on anything from the niqab to Islamic terror?

http://www.quran.com/2/2

If he was considered a dhimmi paying the jizya (protection money) then there could be a case for blood money, he was a soldier from a country at war with muslims so there is no blood money in this case.

Blood money allows a better form of justice for the rich they can buy their way out of trouble, if you are poor and cannot afford diyya then it is an eye for an eye.

The blood money in Mohammad's day was 100 camels for a muslim killing another muslim.

http://www.sunnah.com/urn/2053190

I reckon the moderate muslims (allah calls them hypocrites) take 5/32 out of context more than any other verse, they leave out the first bit because that verse only applies to the jews,muslims killing muslims in Syria and fuck all is said about this, if a jew kills a Palestinian like the Al Durrah hoax that could start an intifada.

The 600 page Qadri fatwa that was supposed to outlaw Islamic terror had Qadri leaving out "We decreed upon the children of Israel" with 5/32 on page 6, i didnt bother with the rest of it.

http://www.quran.com/5/32

So why do muslims always leave out "We decreed upon the children of Israel" when citing that verse, religious people are bullshit artists.

#42 mad

mad

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,162 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:24 PM

Fuck off Godfrey, your bigotry is becoming as blurred as theirs.

#43 Mohammed Bin Lyin

Mohammed Bin Lyin

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 852 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 12:03 AM

Fuck off Godfrey, your bigotry is becoming as blurred as theirs.

Do you ever call critics of christianity anti christian bigots or christianophobes or even perhaps a racist christianophobic bigot, do you call critics of any religion other than Islam bigots?

Why is it only critics of Islam that get called bigots?

Allah does call those who think they can pick and choose what parts of Islam they believe in hypocrites, the Quran forbids picking and choosing that is what separates Islam from the other delusional beliefs.

http://www.quran.com/2/85

Allah has the Quran written on stone tablets, i have a tablet with a search function it is easier to manage than stone tablets, here are the verses by Allah that mention the hypocrites.

http://www.quran.com...rch?q=hypocrite

Here is the good sheik who studied under the grand mufti of Saudi Arabia giving the good oil on Jihad against the hypocrites which might explain why the hypocrites cannot control the fundamentalists.

http://www.islamqa.c...42534/hypocrite

It is cheaper and easier to call bullshit on Islam than going to war with devout muslims,probably more humane too if you think about that for a nanosecond, i have never called for violence against muslims i have always said this battle between ideologies will be won with words not weapons.

Why do you put respect for ancient beliefs before respect for humanity?

#44 floating dutchman

floating dutchman

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,893 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 12:26 AM

What? There's also a ban on pressure cookers, gasoline, fertilizer and automobiles in Englandia?....

No, but there is a ban on trash cans in public.

#45 Mohammed Bin Lyin

Mohammed Bin Lyin

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 852 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 12:55 AM

A  good article by Tarek Fatah who is a muslim in a wheelchair about Islamic terror.

While ordinary Britons and non muslims around the world are bewildered by these never ending acts of terrorism, the response of the leaders of the Islamic community is the tired old cliche-Islam is a religion of peace and jihad is simply an inner struggle.

The fact these terrorists are motivated by one powerful belief- the doctrine of armed jihad against the kuffar (non muslims) -is disingenuously denied by Islamic clerics and leaders.

Yesterday, instead of calling on muslims to shelve the doctrine of armed Jihad,predictably the Muslim council of Britain (MCB) issued a quick press release claiming the barbaric attack has no basis in Islam.

Not true,MCB. As a muslim ,i can say without fear, the latest terror attack has a basis in Islam and its time for us muslims to dig our heads out of the sand.

This was an opportunity for the muslim leadership to confess they have failed and that the time has come to admit the Jihadis cannot be fought without fighting the doctrine of Jihad.

Read more here-http://www.themuslim...trine-of-jihad/

#46 RedTuna

RedTuna

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 968 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 02:12 PM

A  good article by Tarek Fatah who is a muslim in a wheelchair about Islamic terror.

Yesterday, instead of calling on muslims to shelve the doctrine of armed Jihad,predictably the Muslim council of Britain (MCB) issued a quick press release claiming the barbaric attack has no basis in Islam.

I read somewhere that the MCB have stated there is no longer any room for Islamic terrorists in their mosques.

But there are, apparently, waiting lists.

#47 Timo42

Timo42

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,996 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 02:23 PM

I read somewhere that the MCB have stated there is no longer any room for Islamic terrorists in their mosques.

But there are, apparently, waiting lists.

#48 mad

mad

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,162 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:52 PM

While ordinary Britons and non muslims around the world are bewildered by these never ending acts of terrorism, the response of the leaders of the Islamic community is the tired old cliche-Islam is a religion of peace and jihad is simply an inner struggle.

The fact these terrorists are motivated by one powerful belief- the doctrine of armed jihad against the kuffar (non muslims) -is disingenuously denied by Islamic clerics and leaders.

Not true,MCB. As a muslim ,i can say without fear, the latest terror attack has a basis in Islam and its time for us muslims to dig our heads out of the sand.

This was an opportunity for the muslim leadership to confess they have failed and that the time has come to admit the Jihadis cannot be fought without fighting the doctrine of Jihad.

Read more here-http://www.themuslim...trine-of-jihad/

A good article, thanks.
You don't seem to post many links to the moderate side of the faith, though to be fair there haven't been that many out cries from within (according to the western press)

Look out for white fascist indoctrination figures going up soon.

No, but there is a ban on trash cans in public.
Blame the Irish.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: London, Terrorists

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users