• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,706 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:25 PM

(O  O)

)   (

(       )

\  Y /

I think mine is a better rendering than yours. Bigger tits and tighter waist!!

#602 Timo42

Timo42

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,796 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:29 PM

(O  O)

)   (

(       )

\  Y /

But yours looks like it's got a muffintop. :rolleyes:

#603 VwaP

VwaP

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,242 posts
  • Interests:Private investigator by day party gurl by night

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:35 PM

(O  o)
  )   (
(       )
 \  Y /

Tara Reid

#604 kmccabe

kmccabe

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,881 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 06:42 PM

Exactly...  

great boat i'm sure..., not that i've ever seen one.

but how many of these are the in the USA?

are there enough for OD racing anywhere?

#605 Timbo

Timbo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:Life's Short...

Sail Fast!

Posted 09 July 2013 - 06:54 PM

we will have about 20 Vipes @ HSR.....      major group hug...       :)

#606 billy backstay

billy backstay

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,693 posts
  • Interests:boats, cars, girls....

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:31 PM

Exactly...  

great boat i'm sure..., not that i've ever seen one.

but how many of these are the in the USA?

are there enough for OD racing anywhere?

But isn't that the idea?   They give Scot a free boat to pimp and hopefully generate interest that turns into sales?

Now if he had his shit together he would have used his bully pulpit here to round up enough other, "too light" for PHRF, sportboats to apply and sail under Portsmouth ratings.

Easy Peasy....

#607 Great Red Shark

Great Red Shark

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,609 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:37 PM

But hey, they got the rig up, so he's got that going for him.

#608 ssi

ssi

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:41 PM

But hey, they got the rig up, so he's got that going for him.

That's awesome! Now he can get it measured.

#609 Tequila Bob

Tequila Bob

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:16 PM

Well, it looks like weekend 1 of the HSR went off without a hitch. Weekend #2 is this weekend... Who's going?

This guy sailed last weekend. Ed get yourself a Daysailor:

316 Craig Lee Scuttlebutt Old Grey Mare Day Sailor A 2 3 2 7 finished 2nd.

#610 Terrorvision

Terrorvision

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,832 posts
  • Interests:Taking 'the' out of Psychotherapist

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:59 AM

Did he get it for free?

#611 billy backstay

billy backstay

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,693 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:52 AM

Did he get it for free?

Supposedly he eluded to that in another thread...

#612 Terrorvision

Terrorvision

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,832 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:58 AM

Did he get it for free?

Fuck me, they'll be regretting that decision if they did!!

#613 NoStrings

NoStrings

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,002 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:12 PM

The Richmond Yacht Club will be including a Sportboat Only Division at this falls Great Pumpkin Regatta, and will be extending invitations to all sportboats, yes even including Pocket Puppet, owned by the guy that doesn't know who he is. So, keep an eye on the RYC website for the NOR, then get your entries in. Boats that do NOT have or qualify for an NCPHRF cert will be scored under Portsmouth.

#614 Tequila Bob

Tequila Bob

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:27 PM

The Richmond Yacht Club will be including a Sportboat Only Division at this falls Great Pumpkin Regatta, and will be extending invitations to all sportboats, yes even including Pocket Puppet, owned by the guy that doesn't know who he is. So, keep an eye on the RYC website for the NOR, then get your entries in. Boats that do NOT have or qualify for an NCPHRF cert will be scored under Portsmouth.

That might be a good theme idea for the Pumpkin Regatta, " Don't you know who I am?"

#615 Streetwise

Streetwise

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts
  • Interests:Viper 640 #18

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:41 AM

Why not score using SMS? Not all the sportboats have Portsmouth ratings, but most do have SMS ratings.

Cheers,

jason

#616 Gorn FRANTIC!!

Gorn FRANTIC!!

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:44 AM

That might be a good theme idea for the Pumpkin Regatta, " Don't you know who I am?"

Good idea, there's also already a theme song for it.

#617 Multihauler

Multihauler

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:15 AM

NS,

Any chance that the RYC would consider a Multihull Division as well?

The BAMA Multihulls have been very supportive of the event, yet have never offered beeb afforded the opportunity to participate in the Saturday portion of the event.

Btw, We know who we are. ;)

-MH

#618 NoStrings

NoStrings

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,002 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:35 AM

MH, Not being a member I can't speak for them. My suggestion would be to call Erik Ahrens and/or Rich Deveaux to make your case like the sportboat guys did.

#619 SoCalSailer

SoCalSailer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 03:04 PM

Wow! Got back from weekend 1 of another great High Sierra Regatta. 140+ packed into that small venue. They do a phenomenal job. Dont know of another place you that spectators can park a chair or blanket 50 yards from the start/finish line and a leward jibe mark. Way to cool. Never heard a roar from the crowd at a mark on the course like that before. Just wish i kept my other boat or had another ride for weekend 2. Huntington Lake is the original regatta stadium!

Said reason they dont max out the 150 boat limit put on them by the forest service the second weekend. Not enough slips or side ties. 99% of the slips are seasonal and a waiting list. Trailer parking is maxed out and forest service keeps taking away more. Have to share the lake with all other forms of recreation, and already complaints from the Feds they are taking it over.  And the second weekend is when the majority of their club races so shortage of volunteers.  They put on a top notch event.  This is there 60th year. Think they got the formula figured out. They dont need help from the Ed or us!

BTW-Asked the Race Organizers why no sportboat fleet. They said it is an invitational and no one asked for a sport boat fleet invite. They will gladly consider if requested.  I would  suggest the request come from someone other than the Ed!

#620 DanM

DanM

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,871 posts
  • Interests:Homebrewing beer, Sailing, Cycling. IDPA/IPSC Shooting

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:35 AM

Too bad I didn't see this thread earlier.  I could have saved the Ed the postage.  I tried to race my E-Scow up there several years ago and was given a slightly polite "No"  ;)

#621 JBSF

JBSF

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,809 posts
  • Interests:Racing, diving, cycling, flying, pussy, shooting and any other action sports.

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:21 AM

BTW-Asked the Race Organizers why no sportboat fleet. They said it is an invitational and no one asked for a sport boat fleet invite. They will gladly consider if requested.  I would  suggest the request come from someone other than the Ed!

That's because they don't know who he is :P  

#622 billy backstay

billy backstay

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,693 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:06 AM

Too bad I didn't see this thread earlier.  I could have saved the Ed the postage.  I tried to race my E-Scow up there several years ago and was given a slightly polite "No"  ;)

Bud, don't hey know WHO YOU ARE?!? :wacko:

#623 Beer Can

Beer Can

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:34 PM

Jesus, Ed what a typical liberal, self entitled, chicken shit , racist, bigoted hateful diatribe on the poor Fesnecks. Typical So Cal crybaby. They bitch when they can't read the instructions . HSR is the best regatta on the west coast and will continue to be long after the Ed takes up Golf.

"Liberal"?

#624 DanM

DanM

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,871 posts
  • Interests:Homebrewing beer, Sailing, Cycling. IDPA/IPSC Shooting

Posted 21 July 2013 - 01:49 AM

Oh, they knew who I was alright  :D   It was funny.  FYC said "no", Stockton said a whole lot more than "no" to the point of threatening legal bs if I showed up for the Ditch Run  :ph34r:.   TYC said "Are you fucking NUTS?  COME ON UP!" for Trans Tahoe but I wasn't THAT crazy.  

#625 Varan

Varan

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 06:58 PM

Spud Cup. We don't need no stinking rules.

Not that he would have a chance in hell of winning it but I could see the Ed cradling the coveted trophy in all it's spudness.

Come join the PHRF Frankenfleet which includes: J90x, JS900, U24, M24, FT10, Viper, VX1 and more. How about you bringing the Viper back too?

Attached File  spud-03-1.jpg   158.79K   2 downloads

NOR

#626 Disco Stu

Disco Stu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 12:54 AM

Oh, they knew who I was alright  :D   It was funny.  FYC said "no", Stockton said a whole lot more than "no" to the point of threatening legal bs if I showed up for the Ditch Run  :ph34r:.   TYC said "Are you fucking NUTS?  COME ON UP!" for Trans Tahoe but I wasn't THAT crazy.  

I was just thinking bringing an E or an A out for the Ditch Run next year could be a lot of fun (with support boat following). What was the problem? They let a Moth run this year. I tried to do it in a Star boat this year but couldn't find anyone willing to sail a Star down the Delta with me.

#627 Varan

Varan

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 02:51 AM

I was just thinking bringing an E or an A out for the Ditch Run next year could be a lot of fun (with support boat following). What was the problem? They let a Moth run this year. I tried to do it in a Star boat this year but couldn't find anyone willing to sail a Star down the Delta with me.

Bring your E to the double dammed next year. Shallows, no problem.

#628 Snapper

Snapper

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,590 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 05:03 PM

Spud Cup. We don't need no stinking rules.

Not that he would have a chance in hell of winning it but I could see the Ed cradling the coveted trophy in all it's spudness.

Come join the PHRF Frankenfleet which includes: J90x, JS900, U24, M24, FT10, Viper, VX1 and more. How about you bringing the Viper back too?

attachicon.gifspud-03-1.jpg

NOR

Not this year. Had a blast with the Vipers last time. Might think about a Super 20 fleet for next Spud racing under SMS if SSA can score it.

-Snap

#629 solosailor

solosailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:39 PM

They let a Moth run this year.

No they didn't.

#630 Rasputin22

Rasputin22

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,775 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 03:51 PM

Just got this link on the High Sierra. sounds like a nice event if you have the right boat.

http://jboatnews.blo...dium=linkedin#!

#631 Centurion

Centurion

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 04:00 PM

More of the same bullshit on the FP.

Don't they know when to stop.

Oh well maybe someone can tell Scott who he is.

#632 couchsurfer

couchsurfer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,068 posts
  • Interests:...pimping HOOTs
    ...i550 NW circuit

Posted 29 January 2014 - 04:04 PM

More of the same bullshit on the FP.

Don't they know when to stop.

Oh well maybe someone can tell Scott who he is.

.....trash journalism at it's best,,or worst---YOU decide!

....is the ed really that childish that he can't except a club's ruling on his non-certified boat in -their- event!?

....still bashing the fresno YC 6 months later,,,with what?...a completely NON-related news item,,oh sorry,,,same city!!!

.............that'd be like trolling up the trash in SanD,,and saying it's all scooter-trash,,,which might actually be more likely!!

...time to get OVER it scooter,,,,,,HTFU  <_<

#633 amro

amro

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,544 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 05:37 PM

Like in the dan meyers thread, i wonder when fresno and/or the yacht club is going to sue him for slander. And push him off the dock, repeatedly.

#634 silent bob

silent bob

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 08:10 PM

Breaking News:

Scooter breaks the High Sierra Regatta:

Subject: Huntington Lake Regatta

Bad News from the people that run Huntington Lake. That would be the Southern California Edison Company and the Forrest Service. The Lake is now at 33% of capacity and they will be holding that level throughout the summer. What that means is that the water level is 48 feet below what we normally see at regatta time. The launch ramp is nowhere near the lake’s edge and there are two large islands in the middle of the starting line. The upper lakes Edison is at 4% and Florence is at 7%. The water plan is for SCE to hold as much as they can in Florence but run it straight through Huntington to meet their water commitments to the farmers down in the Valley.

The Fresno Fleet has determined that there is NO POSSIBLITY OF HAVING A REGATTA THIS YEAR SO HUNTINGTON IS NOW CANCELLED FOR 2014.

I know a lot of people have made reservation so we wanted to get the word out to you as soon as possible. Pat Bradley attended a meeting yesterday with all the groups, and businesses effected by the low lake level and his opinion is that all regattas on the lake will be cancelled in the next few days or weeks. The business owners in the Huntington area are just devastate and some are not likely to survive.

Jim Bradley, MCYRA

#635 Editor

Editor

Anarchist

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,649 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 10:52 PM

see what happens when you try to fuck with me? bwaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaa.

#636 F-18 5150

F-18 5150

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,680 posts
  • Interests:sailing

Posted 28 March 2014 - 11:14 PM

Sad there were at least 3 regattas there this year we were going to do.

#637 Fleet3

Fleet3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 02:51 PM

The bad news is that the low water conditions impact all of us in California. I live by Folsom Lake and it doesn't look like the marina will even float this year. I still spent $925 for a dry storage space - that has new meaning this year.

Here's to a summer of brown lawns and short showers. I hope it isn't a bad fire year in the mountains as there won't be water to fight them with.

Revenge may be sweet but it may not be worth the cost.

#638 WhiteLightnin'

WhiteLightnin'

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
  • Interests:Seriously, when was the last time you read the Constitution? Bill of Rights?

Posted 29 March 2014 - 05:31 PM

I think the only appropriate thing for Fresno YC to do in a case like this.....

Is invite scooter to the High Sierra Regatta!!!! :)

WL

#639 GeorgeP

GeorgeP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 07:53 PM

The email that the Ed is using as fact came from within the Mercury class.  A Mercury would require approximately five feet of water, at the boat ramp, just to launch.  Dinghies and Beach cats don't need a ramp to launch.

The email references the Fresno Mercury Fleet, not the Yacht Club.  I would suggest that folks should wait until they hear from event organizers, not some rumor mill.

I am planning on attending an event at Huntington Lake this summer. The word I received yesterday is that we have been asked to wait a few more weeks before cancelling.

There is another beach cat event in Northern California that was on the verge of cancelling a month ago.  Now, the lake has come up enough that they are going ahead with the event.  Huntington Lake is a different story, but things can change.  I will wait for the event organizers to make their announcement before I cancel my reservations.

#640 kent_island_sailor

kent_island_sailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,232 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:13 PM

I don't think you get The Ed REALLY wants the event to cancel. Having it not cancel and everyone thinking it was would be just perfect ;)

Also threw in the meth lab thing again.

MethLab.jpg

#641 spencerogden

spencerogden

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:16 PM

Yes, let's bitch about the decline in racing and then bask in schadenfreude when an event gets cancelled. Less sailing and droughts are bad for everyone regardless of personal spats.

#642 kent_island_sailor

kent_island_sailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,232 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:33 PM

They wouldn't do that would they? I mean it isn't like they tried to make everyone going to KWRW one year convinced they would get dengue fever or something. Oh wait........... 

#643 Somebody Else

Somebody Else

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,944 posts
  • Interests:Shootings, just like HotRod!

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:51 PM

Or Ensenada Race where your boat will get impounded and your crew will get thrown in jail for not having some obscure piece of paperwork.

#644 kent_island_sailor

kent_island_sailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,232 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:56 PM

Or any race ever held in Annapolis, which seems to be the very worst place ever invented to sail a boat.

SA will warn you that we have:

Tides

Currents

Power Boats

Fishing Boats

Barges

Ships

Floating crap

Not enough wind

Too much wind

Too hot

Too cold

Too crowded

#645 kmcfast

kmcfast

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:30 PM

Or any race ever held in Annapolis, which seems to be the very worst place ever invented to sail a boat.

Tides

Currents

Power Boats

Fishing Boats

Barges

Ships

Floating crap

Not enough wind

Too much wind

Too hot

Too cold

Too crowded

You forgot Too humid...

#646 kent_island_sailor

kent_island_sailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,232 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:32 PM

And mosquitos and jellyfish and stingrays and cow nosed rays and maybe a sea monster.

#647 Snaggletooth

Snaggletooth

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,324 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:37 PM

Tides

Currents

Power Boats

Fishing Boats

Barges

Ships

Floating crap

Not enough wind

Too much wind

Too hot

Too cold

Too crowded

You forgot Too humid...

And mosquitos and jellyfish and stingrays and cow nosed rays and maybe a sea monster.

And drukken sailores, mottoerboate opperatores, etc.

#648 GeorgeP

GeorgeP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:38 PM

Regarding the Meth thing, I actually clicked on the link provided.  The first thing to come up is a list of counties with a high number of Meth labs.  In California it lists San Bernardino County.  Fresno, both the city and the yacht club are in Fresno County.  I looked deeper into the site and found a map that lists know Meth Labs by County.  Fresno County had 16, San Diego County had 25, and so assuming supply follows demand San Diego County apparently has a 36 percent worse Meth problem than Fresno County.

Following the Ed’s logic, it can there for be assumed that, because the San Diego Yacht Club is named after the City and County in which it resides it must be in some way associated with this enormous Meth problem they have in San Diego.  Obviously this is not the case, just pointing out the stupidity and immaturity of the Ed’s rants.

I for one, continue to appreciate the effort put forward by all of the volunteers at Fresno Yacht Club.  I have enjoyed their events and the wonderful setting of Huntington Lake for forty years.  I’m not about to stop because the Ed owns a boat that does not conform to the NorCal PHRF rules.

#649 silent bob

silent bob

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:40 PM

The email that the Ed is using as fact came from within the Mercury class.  A Mercury would require approximately five feet of water, at the boat ramp, just to launch.  Dinghies and Beach cats don't need a ramp to launch.

The email references the Fresno Mercury Fleet, not the Yacht Club.  I would suggest that folks should wait until they hear from event organizers, not some rumor mill.

I am planning on attending an event at Huntington Lake this summer. The word I received yesterday is that we have been asked to wait a few more weeks before cancelling.

There is another beach cat event in Northern California that was on the verge of cancelling a month ago.  Now, the lake has come up enough that they are going ahead with the event.  Huntington Lake is a different story, but things can change.  I will wait for the event organizers to make their announcement before I cancel my reservations.

You might be able to get a fleet of Optis and Lidos, but everything else is also depth restricted. Would make tactics much different went you can't make it anywhere near the Boy Scout camp!

#650 kent_island_sailor

kent_island_sailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,232 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:46 PM

At least the water hasn't drained out :P

And drukken sailores, mottoerboate opperatores, etc.

#651 Somebody Else

Somebody Else

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,944 posts
  • Interests:Shootings, just like HotRod!

Posted 29 March 2014 - 10:12 PM

Regarding the Meth thing, I actually clicked on the link provided.  Fresno County had 16, San Diego County had 25, and so assuming supply follows demand San Diego County apparently has a 36 percent worse Meth problem than Fresno County.

Don't quit your day job; Fresno County has well over DOUBLE the meth labs PER CAPITA than San Diego County.

The Ed's rant are still stupid and immature, but not for the reasons you cited.

#652 DaveK

DaveK

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,706 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 11:53 PM

What a bunch of fuk nuts. My Lake is 33% percent full for and 60 feet down for the past 5 fuking years and we cancel nada.

Typical california nurocracy

#653 Christian

Christian

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,325 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 11:59 PM

Regarding the Meth thing, I actually clicked on the link provided.  The first thing to come up is a list of counties with a high number of Meth labs.  In California it lists San Bernardino County.  Fresno, both the city and the yacht club are in Fresno County.  I looked deeper into the site and found a map that lists know Meth Labs by County.  Fresno County had 16, San Diego County had 25, and so assuming supply follows demand San Diego County apparently has a 36 percent worse Meth problem than Fresno County.

Following the Ed’s logic, it can there for be assumed that, because the San Diego Yacht Club is named after the City and County in which it resides it must be in some way associated with this enormous Meth problem they have in San Diego.  Obviously this is not the case, just pointing out the stupidity and immaturity of the Ed’s rants.

I for one, continue to appreciate the effort put forward by all of the volunteers at Fresno Yacht Club.  I have enjoyed their events and the wonderful setting of Huntington Lake for forty years.  I’m not about to stop because the Ed owns has borrowed a boat that does not conform to the NorCal PHRF rules.

Fixed it for you

#654 F-18 5150

F-18 5150

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,680 posts
  • Interests:sailing

Posted 30 March 2014 - 12:00 AM

I’m not about to stop because the Ed was given for publicity purposes a boat that does not conform to the NorCal PHRF rules.

Fixed it.

#655 pasta514

pasta514

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 12:40 AM

Did he get it for free?

Alluded = implied reference; hinted

Eluded = avoided the topic

which was it?

#656 Snaggletooth

Snaggletooth

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,324 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 12:53 AM

Did he get it for free?

Alluded = implied reference; hinted

Eluded = avoided the topic

which was it?

I thick onley oune mackes sense!       :)

#657 Delta Dog

Delta Dog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts
  • Interests:A wana go Fast!

Posted 30 March 2014 - 01:59 PM

Much has changed since last summer.  Its raining so water levels will go up.  To what level, who knows?  More meth labs in San Diego than Fresno...who cares?  In reality, its a tragedy, not a joke.    I'd venture to say that the folks at either PressureDrop.com or SailingScuttlebutt.com could have talked their Shaw650 into Huntington - might have taken a year or two but it would have been good for sailing.  Sure, I still check SA most days but its no longer my exclusive sources for sailing news, online conversation or product information.  Advertisers know this - they read the site and watch the stats.  Compete.com tells me site traffic for SailingAnarchy is down nearly 50% since August.  Still the gorilla but headed the wrong direction.

#658 MR.CLEAN

MR.CLEAN

Anarchist

• Reporters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,318 posts
  • Interests:.

Posted 30 March 2014 - 03:05 PM

Didn't you start saying that in 2008? 

Still the gorilla but headed the wrong direction.

#659 Nick G

Nick G

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Life long SF Bay - Ocean Sailor.

Posted 31 March 2014 - 02:24 AM

It does feel a lot more stale around here recently.

#660 Terrorvision

Terrorvision

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,832 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:12 AM

It does feel a lot more stale around here recently.

As soon as the VOR starts, or the AC picks up pace again or someone starts a long overdue 'Multihulls can't be bothered to start their own race' thread it will be fresh as a daisy again.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wtf, high sierra, front page, ed, scot tempesta

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users