#1 surf_n_turf

surf_n_turf

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Interests:Having a good time.

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:14 PM

Looking for crew to join me and race in the Gay Games being held in Cleveland Aug 2014.  More information at www.texasyachtracing.org  We will be using Tartan one design boats based on the Fantail 26.

Greg

info@texasyachtracing.org

#2 surf_n_turf

surf_n_turf

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:15 AM

bump

The organizing committee has made an equipment change.  We will be racing Lightnings.  There is still time to register and sign-on.

Greg

#3 Phil M

Phil M

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:Experimental boat design, South Pacific cruising

Posted 16 March 2014 - 12:43 AM

After the games, come sail the South Pacific.

#4 v-max

v-max

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • Interests:Vary daily

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:10 PM

bump

The organizing committee has made an equipment change.  We will be racing Lightnings.  There is still time to register and sign-on.

Greg

Are they still going to build the Tartans? I thought that was quite interesting. Where are they drawing all the Lightnings from?

#5 surf_n_turf

surf_n_turf

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 03:28 AM

Not sure where the boats are coming from but the Lightning's NA is the same week.  They have a well known Lightning class coach giving instructions on practice day.  I am training with the local class district commodore with 35 years experience racing Lightning.  In fact, I will be crew next weekend in a district regatta.  I will continue to train until the event because I am a competitive sort.

In the Gay Games, there will be four 4 people on the boat (don't start; it's been done).  I still need two more for my team.  Already have one experienced crew so novice are welcomed.  More info at http://www.gg9cle.com or www.texasyachtracing.org  FYI - The Tartan Ten fleet is hosting a party the first night and more social events during the week.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users