• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#1 sjb

sjb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:10 AM

I'm a straight east coast sailor, and hate the uptight funny pants/blue blazer crew as much as the next beer can racer. I fully appreciate that this is supposed to be anarchy, but using "gay" in the perjorative on the front page is just plain ignorant. Clean it up, guys.

#2 Pete M

Pete M

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,841 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:11 AM

cool or homo?

ok sorry - just a throwback to the olden days of the forums

#3 Right Coast

Right Coast

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,076 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:18 AM

Come on SA, using "gay" in the pejorative is so queer.

No, wait, I think it's retarded, yeah, that's it, it's retarded.

#4 hobot

hobot

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,375 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:21 AM

cool or homo?

ok sorry - just a throwback to the olden days of the forums

Homo...way Homo.

#5 sjb

sjb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:28 AM

Way to up the ante. Maybe some racial slurs will really make this awesome.

If I were an advertiser I'd yank my ads right now.

#6 Sean

Sean

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,338 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:29 AM

I agree with sjb. Seems a lot of people think this stuff is funny. It's not funny.

'I hate the word homophobia. It's not a phobia. You are not scared; you are an asshole.'

#7 Bull Gator

Bull Gator

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,280 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:41 AM

Nailed it in one - er two....

#8 BIAM

BIAM

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,809 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:52 AM

I agree with sjb. Seems a lot of people think this stuff is funny. It's not funny.

'I hate the word homophobia. It's not a phobia. You are not scared; you are an asshole.'

ditto..

I read it and just thought the author must be a moron....

kinda fits with some other front page shit I've read recently...

and any advertisers who think it is funny won't be in business very long.

#9 ramwel2010

ramwel2010

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:57 AM

if anything is "gay" it's the cock slobbering from sr. chief on the fnt pg.

#10 NorCalLaser

NorCalLaser

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:58 AM

not_this_shit_again.jpg

#11 cirrhosis of the river

cirrhosis of the river

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:10 AM

Its fun watching the wheels come off

#12 NoStrings

NoStrings

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,880 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:15 AM

+1

It was old yrs ago when I was one of a very few speaking out against it. Today it's just ignorance.

#13 Bull Gator

Bull Gator

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,280 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:22 AM

Don't think this site will last much longer.. We are witnessing the last death throes...

#14 bluelaser2

bluelaser2

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Uh...Sailing ?

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:43 AM

The site is Anarchy: its like yelling at Howard Stern to knock off the vernacular.   This is how people talk in the real world:  outside of the PC world, you can call someone gay as a pejorative and not be 1% anti-gay any more than you are anti-anyone else.  Caricatures and stereotypes are too scary for people who don't trust other people to grasp  the nuance of using language in different ways for different situations.  These people treat words (symbols) as real things, because they are scared of the power of words inter alia.  

SA's advertisers know what they are getting - and damn straight SA should print what it wants to print.   The ultimate proof of the harmlessness of this kind of language is the license we grant each group to own their terms;   A jew telling another jew to quit jewing him is generally acceptable to most people.  A black person calling another black person  a nigger is incredibly common in pop culture and perfectly acceptable.   Nobody gay bashes like the queers, as everyone knows, and everyone is fine with it. 

Now I personally don't like to step across those lines - it's simply not respectful to do so, and it makes people uncomfortable, which is bad manners, and bad manners mean you have no class, regardless of your station in life.    But fuck-all if you are reading this website, you expect and demand disrespect, THAT'S WHAT ITS HERE FOR.     When you get too mainstream, you get this kind of mewling from PC John Q. Public.    Bad enough gallows humor is now forbidden ( I thought Washed Up was just fine and If I were the dead guy next time id be pleased with that kind of line)...life is harsh enough already- a few laughs ain't gonna hurt anyone.   

You either believe in your gut all people are born equal or you don't, and all the language in the world wont change that in a person.    

#15 Sean

Sean

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,338 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:04 AM

The site is Anarchy: its like yelling at Howard Stern to knock off the vernacular.   This is how people talk in the real world:  outside of the PC world, you can call someone gay as a pejorative and not be 1% anti-gay any more than you are anti-anyone else.  Caricatures and stereotypes are too scary for people who don't trust other people to grasp  the nuance of using language in different ways for different situations.  These people treat words (symbols) as real things, because they are scared of the power of words inter alia.  
SA's advertisers know what they are getting - and damn straight SA should print what it wants to print.   The ultimate proof of the harmlessness of this kind of language is the license we grant each group to own their terms;   A jew telling another jew to quit jewing him is generally acceptable to most people.  A black person calling another black person  a nigger is incredibly common in pop culture and perfectly acceptable.   Nobody gay bashes like the queers, as everyone knows, and everyone is fine with it. 

Now I personally don't like to step across those lines - it's simply not respectful to do so, and it makes people uncomfortable, which is bad manners, and bad manners mean you have no class, regardless of your station in life.    But fuck-all if you are reading this website, you expect and demand disrespect, THAT'S WHAT ITS HERE FOR.     When you get too mainstream, you get this kind of mewling from PC John Q. Public.    Bad enough gallows humor is now forbidden ( I thought Washed Up was just fine and If I were the dead guy next time id be pleased with that kind of line)...life is harsh enough already- a few laughs ain't gonna hurt anyone.   
You either believe in your gut all people are born equal or you don't, and all the language in the world wont change that in a person.    

What a load of horse shit. It isn't about "political correctness". You're using PC in the pejorative now. I never use race, religion, sexual orientation or disability in a pejorative sense, and neither should any of us. Not because i want to be politically correct, but because it's wrong. You say it's ok here because, hey, it's anarchy. There is no proper place for it. "a few laughs ain't gonna hurt anyone"; do you really laugh at this crap?

#16 bluelaser2

bluelaser2

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Uh...Sailing ?

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:08 AM

WTF look at your profile pic ?   Some kind of parody?

#17 Sean

Sean

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,338 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:16 AM

What, you think she's gay? That's art.

#18 DA-WOODY

DA-WOODY

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,338 posts
  • Location:I'm in Sunny..-. Warm..& ..Dry San Diego . and your not :-)
  • Interests:Prime + 1 3/4

COUGARS COUGARS & More COUGARS

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:22 AM

Way to up the ante. Maybe some racial slurs will really make this awesome.

If I were an advertiser I'd yank my ads right now.

he said "up the ante" and "yank my"  :o

poofter ;)  

#19 NoStrings

NoStrings

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,880 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:37 AM

Sorry kid, but in the real world you don't get away with racial, sexual, or religious pejoratives. People are offended, and stupid people lose their jobs as a result. I rather doubt that the SA advertisers are big fans of this homophobic bullshit.

#20 'moondance44

'moondance44

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,165 posts
  • Location:Dodgy Bit Of Stamford, CT and The Cows, Graveyard of LIS where bluefish get blown off wire leaders

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:49 AM

Jesus was that sad and pathetic. The guy thinks he's Admiral Nelson. Real vets don't feel the need to slobber like that. Thank you for your service at sea and protecting my dock from the Germans. And you will be proud to introduce your kids to this site? Senior Douche (retired). Good luck.

#21 B.J. Porter

B.J. Porter

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,687 posts
  • Interests:Hallberg-Rassy 53 "Evenstar"

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:52 AM

Sorry kid, but in the real world you don't get away with racial, sexual, or religious pejoratives. People are offended, and stupid people lose their jobs as a result. I rather doubt that the SA advertisers are big fans of this homophobic bullshit.

paula-deen2_custom-0b30419dbbe077460d439

#22 Bump-n-Grind

Bump-n-Grind

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,007 posts
  • Interests:Boats: J35, Chesapeake 20 ,Laser , 47' ChrisCraft Commander, Mainship 34, Volkl P10's 205's, Fischer Big Stix 185's, K2 Recons, K2 Xplorers, Rosi Phantoms, other boats and powder boards to be named later

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:57 AM

cropped-homer-jump-shark1.jpg

#23 Life Buoy 15

Life Buoy 15

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,123 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:59 AM

Those shorts are gay anyway you look at it. Now everyone STFU about the FP!

#24 NoStrings

NoStrings

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,880 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:13 AM

Really? You have this little crotch weasel making his living based upon YOUR participation on his website. Unless you also happen to be morbidly homophobic, wouldn't you rather be identified as someone opposed to the views espoused by the editors on the FP? I mean, feel free to be a sheep...

#25 NoStrings

NoStrings

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,880 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:15 AM

I actually have a theory that these two fuckwits are desperately trying to drive the "value" of SA into the toilet because of the Myers suit.

#26 DA-WOODY

DA-WOODY

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,338 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:18 AM

:o

Attached Files

#27 DA-WOODY

DA-WOODY

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,338 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:21 AM

One of the first Openly "Marvin" MoTown performers 

875-475_Marvin_Gaye_LGO_MW_1973_by_Jim_B

#28 Life Buoy 15

Life Buoy 15

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,123 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:50 AM

Really? You have this little crotch weasel making his living based upon YOUR participation on his website. Unless you also happen to be morbidly homophobic, wouldn't you rather be identified as someone opposed to the views espoused by the editors on the FP? I mean, feel free to be a sheep...

No mate I don't give a shit who makes a living out of this place. But do you not see the irony of posting here how we should all stop posting here?

Baaa! Baaa!

#29 Recidivist

Recidivist

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,458 posts
  • Interests:sailing, building sailing boats, cruising, racing, day sailing.

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:03 AM

I'm offended that you used the term "crotch weasel" pejoratively.  Whatever they are, crotch weasels have as much right to respect as gays.

#30 NoStrings

NoStrings

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,880 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:44 AM

Weren't we both a LOT happier when you had me on ignore?

#31 Monkey

Monkey

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,167 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:56 AM

I'm a bit confused here. Are we mad at Ed/Clean again or at the whiny poofter who started this thread?

I'd hate myself for joining the crybabies, but I really don't want to defend Dumb and Dumber either!

#32 Flashbrah

Flashbrah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:52 AM

I'm a straight east coast sailor, and hate the uptight funny pants/blue blazer crew as much as the next beer can racer. I fully appreciate that this is supposed to be anarchy, but using "gay" in the perjorative on the front page is just plain ignorant. Clean it up, guys.

OP's a phaggot

#33 10thTonner

10thTonner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:15 AM

Sorry kid, but in the real world you don't get away with racial, sexual, or religious pejoratives. People are offended, and stupid people lose their jobs as a result.

Sorry Grandma, but USA != Real World. 

#34 Gutterblack

Gutterblack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:44 AM

Anarchists are supposed to be people who rebel against any authority, established order, or ruling power, in this case where in the US it seems there are an indecent amount of NYYC clones and sailing is at the elitist end of society, SA seems an appropriate response. However using "gay" or "homo" or whatever demonstrates the pitiful  intellectual level of the authors. which is of immature pimply teenagers who havent managed to meet anyone gay yet, when a gay black sailor is probably the ultimate "anarchist" as they would have to rebel against the social straightjacket that even the rebels on this board put them in. Oh and Its simply bad manners to call people names.

Cheers GB

#35 Flashbrah

Flashbrah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:34 AM

What's everyone getting so butt-hurt over? Someone on the internet called someone GAY?!? Holy chit, call the FBI/CIA/CSIRO/AFP/Bill Gates/The Queen/Larry E......

Seriously guys, how is this even news.

You realise that there are countries where women are still being oppressed and children are starving, right? #firstworldproblems

#36 ssi

ssi

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:43 AM

Click. Click. Click. Click. Ya'll niggas are good minions.

#37 dogwatch

dogwatch

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,268 posts
  • Interests:Racing in all forms.

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:17 AM

Anarchists are supposed to be.....

I see. So we have to conform to your expectations.

#38 Swanno (Ohf Shore)

Swanno (Ohf Shore)

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:40 AM

Yay, another post on the site about how someone doesn't like the site.

#39 mad

mad

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,521 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:31 AM

rmx-not-gay-just-happy_o_965392.jpg

#40 kent_island_sailor

kent_island_sailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,799 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:46 AM

They are doing a damn fine job of it!

I actually have a theory that these two fuckwits are desperately trying to drive the "value" of SA into the toilet because of the Myers suit.

#41 NautiGirl

NautiGirl

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,085 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:54 AM

Well, we all have to be good at something, and god knows writing headlines for the mythical front page isn't their forte.

#42 BIAM

BIAM

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,809 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:22 PM

SA now means Sailing Assholes.

Got their asses sued for calling someone a "grifter"

last week managed to insult the family of tragic sailing accident victim

now, they want take on gays?

these guys are just plain stupid...sadly, that isn't easy to fix.

#43 monsoon

monsoon

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:31 PM

+1 If there are any advertisers who read through any of the forum BS... know that I'll not be buying from you.

#44 Turd Sandwich

Turd Sandwich

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:37 PM

Use of the word perjorative is by default gay

#45 kent_island_sailor

kent_island_sailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,799 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:45 PM

They haven't made fun of paraplegics, blind people, or public masturbators this week. Bunch of slackers :rolleyes:

Well, we all have to be good at something, and god knows writing headlines for the mythical front page isn't their forte.

#46 NautiGirl

NautiGirl

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,085 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:00 PM

Well, now the Dawg has jumped ship, I'm sure it's just a matter of time until the first group makes the headlines.

And Ed and Scot aren't known for their self-deprecating humour, so don't hold your breath for the public masturbators jokes.

They haven't made fun of paraplegics, blind people, or public masturbators this week. Bunch of slackers :rolleyes:

#47 ssi

ssi

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:53 PM

Ya'll faggots go and donate to Scooter's yet another undisclosed unreporting fund now, ya hear!

#48 mad

mad

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,521 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:57 PM

Ya'll faggots go and donate to Scooter's yet another undisclosed unreporting fund now, ya hear!

What happened to the last fund raising exercise??

#49 ssi

ssi

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:10 PM

Which one? The SAYC memberships fund? Scot told everyone to shut the fuck up and donate to his commercial enterprise which did not have an obligation to report on how the funds would be spent.

#50 mad

mad

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,521 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:12 PM

Which one? The SAYC memberships fund? Scot told everyone to shut the fuck up and donate to his commercial enterprise which did not have an obligation to report on how the funds would be spent.

That might have been the one, how many people donated to that one???? :rolleyes:

#51 NautiGirl

NautiGirl

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,085 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:25 PM

The hyperbole is strong on this one

Because this is a fight of good versus evil.

We have dedicated the last 13 years of our lives sharing this sport with you on Sailing Anarchy.  What’s Dan Meyers done for you besides sitting back on his superyacht, pulling on cigars and scotch with his pals Ernie and Brad, laughing about how easy it is to crush the little guy with cash and power.  If Meyers wins, SA disappears – quite publicly.  If Meyers wins, sailing takes a step backwards.  Money and fear will have triumphed over honesty and fun.

It will be up to you who wins this suit.   Meyers has proven he is fighting with nothing but his wallet.  We have the truth on our side and an army of supporters, but without your money, we lose.  It’s your decision:  Do we live or do we die?

#52 Lazy Guy

Lazy Guy

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,289 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:31 PM

I was recently informed by the Mrs that it's not nice to say "retarded" either, you Scrote Strokers.

#53 mad

mad

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,521 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:36 PM

We have dedicated the last 13 years of our lives sharing this sport with you on Sailing Anarchy.  What’s Dan Meyers done for you besides sitting back on his superyacht, pulling on cigars and scotch with his pals Ernie and Brad, laughing about how easy it is to crush the little guy with cash and power.  If Meyers wins, SA disappears – quite publicly.  If Meyers wins, sailing takes a step backwards.  Money and fear will have triumphed over honesty and fun.

It will be up to you who wins this suit.   Meyers has proven he is fighting with nothing but his wallet.  We have the truth on our side and an army of supporters, but without your money, we lose.  It’s your decision:  Do we live or do we die?

and the melodrama, they both might have to get real jobs :o

#54 NautiGirl

NautiGirl

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,085 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:48 PM

and the melodrama, they both might have to get real jobs :o

Or Ed might have to sell the Shaw! :o

#55 Rusty

Rusty

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,046 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:19 PM

Fonzie.jpg

#56 WhoaTed

WhoaTed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts
  • Interests:Italian cars
    Beer
    A bunch of other stuff

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:20 PM

#57 JWBooth

JWBooth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests:Proud Co-founder and Ring Leader of the White Trash Circus:
    Local 270 Western Kentucky Chapter

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:59 PM

Loosen up your training bras you buncha bitches.*  Those prissy little outfits were gay look'n and y'all know it.  The FP simply stated the obvious. 

*Do I have the required number of posts to make the above statement?

#58 knuckles

knuckles

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:10 PM

Asking if those guys look gay is lame. So beyond the pale it hurts.

Asking if those guys look like Craig Fletcher is okay.

#59 some dude

some dude

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,947 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:33 PM

Asking if those guys look gay is lame. So beyond the pale it hurts.

Asking if those guys look like Craig Fletcher is okay.

can't see the chin implants from that angle

#60 2high2tight

2high2tight

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,549 posts
  • Interests:sailing, sailing porn, porn

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:16 PM

You are all so Homo Sapiens. Or Homo Erectus.

#61 Windward

Windward

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Building and managing websites using the Umbraco CMS

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:32 PM

Sheish...  with all the traffic in these threads and the resulting comments, I would expect it to be raining warning points.

#62 Flashbrah

Flashbrah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 12:41 AM

Loosen up your training bras you buncha bitches.*  Those prissy little outfits were gay look'n and y'all know it.  The FP simply stated the obvious. 

*Do I have the required number of posts to make the above statement?

How were their outfits even remotely homosexual? You realise nobody else is wearing baggy three quarter jean-shorts anymore bloke. Maybe it's time to update your wardrobe.

#63 Life Buoy 15

Life Buoy 15

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,123 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 02:24 AM

They always give Gaston a free kick.

#64 The Owners Wife

The Owners Wife

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 02:51 AM

I think same sex genital caressing is perfectly acceptable but two wheels on a 40 footer is friggin gay. Just saying.

#65 FLICK OFF!

FLICK OFF!

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 03:06 AM

*BELCH*

#66 Right Coast

Right Coast

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,076 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 03:24 AM

I was recently informed by the Mrs that it's not nice to say "retarded" either, you Scrote Strokers.

Well tell that cunt to harden the fuck up.

#67 JBSF

JBSF

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,252 posts
  • Interests:Racing, diving, cycling, flying, pussy, shooting and any other action sports.

Posted 27 June 2013 - 11:33 AM

1287272632840_4369889.png

#68 One eye Jack

One eye Jack

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,157 posts
  • Location:Reno,Nv. San Francisco Bay , Santa Cruz,Ca. Tahoe,Nv
  • Interests:Sailing. I shot a man in Reno.. Just to watch him die..

Posted 27 June 2013 - 01:23 PM

You are all so Homo Sapiens. Or Homo Erectus.

so now we have homosapienaphobics?

#69 WarBird

WarBird

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,794 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 02:32 PM

What, you thaink she's gay? That's art.

That is revolting sexism you homo

#70 WmFast

WmFast

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 03:13 PM

God and I thought the front page was why I don't visit this site often anymore.....

#71 WarBird

WarBird

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,794 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 04:53 PM

God and I thought the front page was why I don't visit this site often anymore.....

Sailing ANARCHY is not about POLITE discourse. Poof

#72 Albatros

Albatros

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,679 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 05:57 PM

I'm a straight east coast sailor.

for the geographically challenged furriner, does this mean there is also a winding east coast or a gay east coast?

#73 Barbara_Banker

Barbara_Banker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:Selling home loans, drinking, snarling at all the poor people wanting to buy houses.

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:49 PM

Im a gay east coast Aussie sailor and can definately tell you that there are quite a number of very good gay sailors out there, most in the halfway grey zone between being in and out to their sailing mates, a few who are totally out and a few, mostly older guys, who are in the closet totally.

It takes a lot to annoy me, and its not until recently that I would have been shitted off about the use of 'gay' in this manner, hell i even called gays gay.

Sailing people are by and large, and I mean 99% plus, supportive and dont give 2 shits about someones sexuality, its beneath most to care. Sure theres always a few tossers out there but u get the idea. I came out nearly 15 years ago, at the time running the bow on a local maxi and no one gave a shit at all I wantedsome sort of reaction I think and got 'your gay, ok...and?'

Just my 2 penny's worth, now all go fuck yourselves:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users