why doesn't fla just fall off into the ocean..

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 dreaded

dreaded

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,577 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:11 PM

'Batman' arrested on burglary charges in Lake Worth

Batman usually stops crime, but in Lake Worth, he's the cause of it, according to a Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office arrest report.

Haroldman Cruz, 31, who goes by the alias "Batman," was arrested Tuesday on burglary charges, according to the report.

It was on June 13 when a man told deputies he came home from work to find his $1,500 flat screen TV, Playstation 3 and collectible action figures missing.

After calling police, the victim offered a cash reward to a homeless man who led him to the TV in an apartment on the 200 block of South B Street where the victim could see it from a window.

The owner of the apartment told deputies he was riding his bike when Cruz came up to him and offered to sell the T.V. for $200 but after telling Cruz he only had $80, Cruz agreed, according to the report.

Deputies say the homeless man identified Cruz as one of the men that brought the TV to the apartment by "a large tattoo of a bat on his forehead."

A check of Florida Department of Law Enforcement records show at least 13 previous arrests for Cruz.

Cruz also faces larceny and dealing stolen property charges. He was booked into Palm Beach County Jail on Tuesday where he is held in lieu of $8,500 bail.

http://articles.sun-...es-homeless-man

the tattoo is funny enough, but to admit that you had your "collectible action figures" stolen is just too fucking funny...

#2 R Booze

R Booze

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,659 posts
  • Interests:Postponing my funeral 'til tomorrow....

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:47 PM

'Batman' arrested on burglary charges in Lake Worth

Batman usually stops crime, but in Lake Worth, he's the cause of it, according to a Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office arrest report.

Haroldman Cruz, 31, who goes by the alias "Batman," was arrested Tuesday on burglary charges, according to the report.

It was on June 13 when a man told deputies he came home from work to find his $1,500 flat screen TV, Playstation 3 and collectible action figures missing.

After calling police, the victim offered a cash reward to a homeless man who led him to the TV in an apartment on the 200 block of South B Street where the victim could see it from a window.

The owner of the apartment told deputies he was riding his bike when Cruz came up to him and offered to sell the T.V. for $200 but after telling Cruz he only had $80, Cruz agreed, according to the report.

Deputies say the homeless man identified Cruz as one of the men that brought the TV to the apartment by "a large tattoo of a bat on his forehead."

A check of Florida Department of Law Enforcement records show at least 13 previous arrests for Cruz.

Cruz also faces larceny and dealing stolen property charges. He was booked into Palm Beach County Jail on Tuesday where he is held in lieu of $8,500 bail.

http://articles.sun-...es-homeless-man

the tattoo is funny enough, but to admit that you had your "collectible action figures" stolen is just too fucking funny...

Welcome to my world....

5,000 Stolen Barbie Dolls Are Recovered
October 27, 1992 ALAN ABRAHAMSON | TIMES STAFF WRITER
    •  
    •    
      Email

SAN DIEGO — A San Diego man's collection of Barbie dolls, which he values at $1 million, turned up Monday in a rental storage locker, all 5,000 of them jammed into 37 boxes and crammed into a tiny room from floor to ceiling, San Diego police said.

Detectives turned up the dolls two weeks after they disappeared in what was perhaps the largest Barbie doll heist in the nation's history. The dolls were stolen from a Normal Heights home that was then torched twice in attempts to cover up the theft. The collection was not insured.

pixel.gif

#3 Ancient_Mariner

Ancient_Mariner

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,795 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:50 PM

Just wait for the oceans to rise.  That'll do it.

#4 R Booze

R Booze

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,659 posts
  • Interests:Postponing my funeral 'til tomorrow....

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:50 PM

I'm counting on it. Which is why I wear go-heads.....

#5 Sol Rosenberg

Sol Rosenberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51,790 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:38 PM

Miami has been spreading around South Florida since Hurricane Andrew, and has obviously made its way to Lake Worth.  

#6 Ancient_Mariner

Ancient_Mariner

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,795 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:56 PM

Apparently, you walk thru coals with 'em! :lol:

#7 doghouse

doghouse

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,269 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:32 PM

Anyone who uses the word go-head should be beaten with a rubber hose. Except Booth.

Maybe.

#8 Gouvernail

Gouvernail

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,822 posts
  • Interests:margaritas, hippie chicks, durable flying discs for retriever dog play

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:21 PM

Some say they have courses in burglary and murder at Florida university.

The most incompetent of them leave too much evidence behind Ike a "bull in a china shop."

The Florida nickname for the lowest most incompetent and classless of the lowlife thieves is

Bill Gator

#9 pro from dover

pro from dover

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 04:10 AM

Turds float.

What did I win?

#10 atoyot

atoyot

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,860 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 11:40 AM

Don't know about Floriduh, though California someday will fall off* into the ocean and when it does, it'll be San Andrea's fault...

* ...at least the front of it.

#11 learningj24

learningj24

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,851 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 02:04 PM

The ocean doesn't want it?

#12 Capt MArc

Capt MArc

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 05:33 PM

The "U" will go 9-2 this season..... 9 arrests and 2 acquittals !!!!

Hat, coat I am gone....

#13 Touch of Gray

Touch of Gray

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,817 posts
  • Interests:SA

Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:08 PM

OMG:

FHP: Driver lacked razor-sharp focus

BY ADAM LINHARDT Citizen Staff
alinhardt@keysnews.com

As authorities nationwide warn motorists of the dangers of driving while texting, Florida Keys law enforcement officers add a new caution: Don't try to shave your privates, either.

Florida Highway Patrol troopers say a two-vehicle crash Tuesday at Mile Marker 21 on Cudjoe Key was caused by a 37-year-old woman driver who was shaving her bikini area while her ex-husband took the wheel from the passenger seat.

"She said she was meeting her boyfriend in Key West and wanted to be ready for the visit," Trooper Gary Dunick said. "If I wasn't there, I wouldn't have believed it. About 10 years ago I stopped a guy in the exact same spot ... who had three or four syringes sticking out of his arm. It was just surreal and I thought, 'Nothing will ever beat this.' Well, this takes it."

If that weren't enough, Megan Mariah Barnes was not supposed to be driving and her 1995 Ford Thunderbird was not supposed to be on the road.

The day before the wreck, Barnes was convicted in an Upper Keys court of DUI with a prior and driving with a suspended license, said Monroe County Assistant State Attorney Colleen Dunne. Barnes was ordered to impound her car, and her driver's license was revoked for five years, after which time she must have a Breathalyzer ignition interlock device on any vehicle she drives, Dunne said. Barnes also was sentenced to nine months' probation.

Barnes and Charles Judy were southbound in her Thunderbird at 11 a.m. when they slammed into the back of a 2006 Chevrolet pickup driven by David Schoff of Palm Bay. His passengers were a man and two women; the latter were treated for minor injuries at Lower Keys Medical Center, FHP spokesman Alex Annunziato said.

Schoff had slowed to about 5 mph to make a turn when the Thunderbird hit him, traveling about 45 mph, which was within the speed limit, Dunick said.

Barnes allegedly drove another half-mile, then switched seats with Judy, who allegedly claimed to be driving, Annunziato said.

"She jumps in the back seat and he moves over," Dunick said. "It was like the old comedy bit, 'Who's on first?' "

Burns on Judy's chest from the passenger-side airbag deploying belied their story, Dunick said. The airbag in the steering wheel did not deploy, he said.

Troopers charged Barnes with driving with a revoked license, reckless driving, leaving the scene of a wreck with injuries and driving with no insurance. Judy was not charged.

Barnes faces a maximum of a year in jail if found guilty of violating her probation due to the wreck, Dunne said.

"My phone has been ringing off the hook all day, and I know there's a funny side to this, but it's also deadly serious. This is a scary road and a lot of bad wrecks are caused by dumb stuff like this," Dunick said. "It is unbelievable. I'm really starting to believe this stuff only happens in the Keys."

#14 Sol Rosenberg

Sol Rosenberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51,790 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:18 PM

That's an old story.  Everything has grown back by now.  

#15 dreaded

dreaded

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,577 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:28 PM

an old story , but why was the ex driving down with her to see the new boy friend?  

#16 DA-WOODY

DA-WOODY

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,155 posts
  • Location:I'm in Sunny..-. Warm..& ..Dry San Diego . and your not :-)
  • Interests:Prime + 1 3/4

COUGARS COUGARS & More COUGARS

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:25 AM

the new BF was Gaytor

the husband was the Hoe

Wife was just the Show-Fur 

#17 B.J. Porter

B.J. Porter

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,014 posts
  • Interests:Hallberg-Rassy 53 "Evenstar"

Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:30 AM

WTF is a go-head?

#18 hobot

hobot

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,149 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 01:48 AM

does anyone know what the word is?

#19 Timo42

Timo42

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,947 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:30 AM

WTF is a go-head?

You must be new here... :rolleyes:  :P

#20 Gouvernail

Gouvernail

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,822 posts
  • Interests:margaritas, hippie chicks, durable flying discs for retriever dog play

Posted 13 July 2013 - 06:31 AM

does anyone know what the word is?

Legs

Spread the word

Thanks for the straight line

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users