738 replies to this topic

#1 White Cracker

White Cracker

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,561 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:09 PM

But you promised I could keep my policy?

ObamaCare - what a fucking disaster. Wife practically in years when I came home.
Fuck you, asshole.

#2 zzrider

zzrider

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,762 posts
  • Interests:Sailing, motorcycling

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:43 PM

This was the intent all along - slowly destroy private insurance and get complete single-payer government control of health care through the back door.

#3 White Cracker

White Cracker

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,561 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:45 PM

Obama will go down in history for the massive fuckup that bears his name.

#4 Bull Gator

Bull Gator

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,280 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:46 PM

But you promised I could keep my policy?
ObamaCare - what a fucking disaster. Wife practically in years when I came home.
Fuck you, asshole.

Good news you deserve it. Now sign up for the aca coverage

#5 White Cracker

White Cracker

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,561 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:48 PM

Is that an order, Kommandant?

#6 Clove Hitch

Clove Hitch

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,977 posts
  • Interests:Garnacha. Gunk-holing.

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:32 PM

Why did your plan get canceled?  That sucks.

#7 Spatial Ed

Spatial Ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,166 posts
  • Interests:Voltramax

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:41 PM

Please post your cancelation notice.  You can redact any personal information.  But I'd sure like to see how you tie this to Obamacare.  Probably its because you failed to pay your premiums.

#8 White Cracker

White Cracker

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,561 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:44 PM

Because of ObamaCare did you miss the topic header?
Oh, I'm sorry.
The letter from Anthem actually stated that it was due to the "affordable care act".
Cancelled effective November.
Is that specific enough?

#9 White Cracker

White Cracker

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,561 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:45 PM

Please post your cancelation notice.  You can redact any personal information.  But I'd sure like to see how you tie this to Obamacare.  Probably its because you failed to pay your premiums.

Like I would waste a single minute scanning and posting my personal information for you.

#10 Clove Hitch

Clove Hitch

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,977 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:47 PM

Oh, I'm sorry.
The letter from Anthem actually stated that it was due to the "affordable care act".
Is that specific enough?

Yikes.  I'm still confused.  Were you paying Anthem out of your own pocket and they canceled, or were you getting it through an employer?

#11 Regatta Dog

Regatta Dog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,647 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:53 PM

Oh, I'm sorry.
Is that specific enough?

If your state exchange site is up and running, it would be interesting to see if your premiums will be less under Obamacare. 

Sorry for your misfortune, and best of luck to you and your wife.

A quick Google turned up a few hits about people being dropped by Anthem, including a story from Conservative Foxette Michelle Malkin, who writes --

Like an estimated 22 million other Americans, I am a self-employed small-business owner who buys health insurance for my family directly on the individual market. We have a high-deductible PPO plan that allows us to choose from a wide range of doctors.

Or rather, we had such a plan.

Last week, our family received notice from Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Colorado that we can no longer keep the plan we like because of “changes from health care reform (also called the Affordable Care Act or ACA).” The letter informed us that “to meet the requirements of the new laws, your current plan can no longer be continued beyond your 2014 renewal date.”

Remember? Our president looked America straight in the eye and promised: “If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. Period. If you like your health-care plan, you will be able to keep your health-care plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what.”

House minority leader Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) also lied when she pledged: “Keep your doctor, and your current plan, if you like them.”

This isn’t just partisan business. It’s personal. Our cancellation letter states that Anthem is “not going to be selling new individual PPO plans.” When we asked whether we could keep our children’s doctors, an agent for Anthem told my husband and me that she didn’t know. The insurer has no details available yet on what exactly they’ll be offering. We either will be herded into the Obamacare federal health-insurance-exchange regime (launching October 1), a severely limited HMO plan, or we’ll be presented with costlier alternatives from another insurer. If they even exist.

My family is not alone. Across the country, insurers are sending out Obamacare-induced health-plan death notices to untold tens of thousands of other customers in the individual market. Twitter users are posting their Obamacare cancellation notices and accompanying rate increases: (more here - link)

A completely partisan bill that passed based on Obama and the Democratic leadership lying to the American public.  You Obama supporters must be very, very proud.

Thanks in advance for not playing that old tune about Bush, lies and Iraq.  That has fuck all to do with the topic at hand.

Edit - Here are some more examples --

Ten states where Obamacare wipes out existing health care plans (link)

#12 Spatial Ed

Spatial Ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,166 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:53 PM

I call bullshit.  

#13 Clove Hitch

Clove Hitch

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,977 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:04 AM

quoting M. Malkin, seriously?  she's more of a partisan hack than Happy Jack. From wikipedia.  She states Anthem is going to stop offering PPOs?  Um. . . . should I post a pic of my girl freind's ppo card with her info crossed out? 

In August 2004, following claims by Swift Boat Veterans for Truth that presidential candidate John Kerry had lied about his record during the Vietnam War, Malkin appeared on MSNBC's Hardball with Chris Matthews and stated that there were "legitimate questions" over whether one of Kerry's wounds was "self-inflicted." When host Chris Matthews asked her eleven times whether she meant Kerry had shot himself on purpose, she dodged the question

#14 R Booze

R Booze

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,659 posts
  • Interests:Postponing my funeral 'til tomorrow....

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:06 AM

I call bullshit.  

You can call whatever you want, but if it's even remotely true, the only way anyone will be able to see the presidential portrait of Obama starting next week....is if they swing the portrait of GWB out of the way....

#15 Regatta Dog

Regatta Dog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,647 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:12 AM

quoting M. Malkin, seriously?  she's more of a partisan hack than Happy Jack. From wikipedia.  She states Anthem is going to stop offering PPOs?  Um. . . . should I post a pic of my girl freind's ppo card with her info crossed out? 

In August 2004, following claims by Swift Boat Veterans for Truth that presidential candidate John Kerry had lied about his record during the Vietnam War, Malkin appeared on MSNBC's Hardball with Chris Matthews and stated that there were "legitimate questions" over whether one of Kerry's wounds was "self-inflicted." When host Chris Matthews asked her eleven times whether she meant Kerry had shot himself on purpose, she dodged the question

Read the entire article and also click on the link below. 

Quoting Milken is more credible than the pity party Obama threw at the WH today.  He provided examples of how Obamacare would help those props he dragged out for his comments, but he offered no specifics about rates or coverage. 

Edit - Perhaps your GF is in a different state.  You are not alone in your disdain for Milken.  From the comments under her article --

"As gross as I feel for sympathizing with Michelle Malkin...same thing happened to my insurance plan. Got the letter on Saturday, finding an equivalent plan now will cost roughly double what I was paying."

Your GF might want to keep an eye on her mailbox.

#16 Clove Hitch

Clove Hitch

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,977 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:15 AM

Malkin is full of shit.  Anthem not offering PPOs?  I just went to their website and typed in some basic info getting a quote for one

Of course, I left out my pre exisiting condition

Coinsurance:   Max. Out of Pocket:
$4,500
Premiums   You: $165.00 Spouse/Domestic Partner: $0.00 Basic Monthly Premium: $165.00 Optional Coverage:   Maternity Coverage Not Available Dental Coverage $23.75 Supplemental Accident Coverage Not Available Blue Preferred Term Life TM Coverage    $25K/$25K/$15K*
   $50K/$50K/$15K*
   $75K/$75K/$15K* $12.50 Premium with Optional Coverage(s): $201.25  

f

#17 Regatta Dog

Regatta Dog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,647 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:18 AM

Malkin is full of shit.  Anthem not offering PPOs?  I just went to their website and typed in some basic info getting a quote for one

Of course, I left out my pre exisiting condition

Coinsurance:   Max. Out of Pocket:
$4,500
Premiums   You: $165.00 Spouse/Domestic Partner: $0.00 Basic Monthly Premium: $165.00 Optional Coverage:   Maternity Coverage Not Available Dental Coverage $23.75 Supplemental Accident Coverage Not Available Blue Preferred Term Life TM Coverage    $25K/$25K/$15K*
   $50K/$50K/$15K*
   $75K/$75K/$15K* $12.50 Premium with Optional Coverage(s): $201.25  

f

See above.

#18 Olsonist

Olsonist

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,269 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:20 AM

Yeah, I'm calling bullshit too.

I am lovin' my massive cost increases in health insurance since ObamaCare was passed.

That sweet letter that came last week from Blue Cross warning of another unspecified increase and additional loss of features after November 1 sure has me angry at the Republicans.
Can't wait till my insurance hits 30k for a family of 3 (it's already gone from 13k to 20k, with a much higher deductible, since Obamacare was enacted).

#19 White Cracker

White Cracker

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,561 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:24 AM

I call bullshit.  

Are you calling me a liar?

#20 Olsonist

Olsonist

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,269 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:25 AM

Yep.

#21 Cruisin Loser

Cruisin Loser

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,651 posts
  • Interests:Sailing, rock climbing, skiing, steatopygia, stuff

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:27 AM

The plan we're in, through Society of Petroleum Engineers, is also being canceled, effective December 31st. SPE told us to start shopping exchanges starting October 1st.

#22 White Cracker

White Cracker

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,561 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:28 AM

Yeah, I'm calling bullshit too.

I am lovin' my massive cost increases in health insurance since ObamaCare was passed.

That sweet letter that came last week from Blue Cross warning of another unspecified increase and additional loss of features after November 1 sure has me angry at the Republicans.
Can't wait till my insurance hits 30k for a family of 3 (it's already gone from 13k to 20k, with a much higher deductible, since Obamacare was enacted).

Thanks for finding this old post, I was wondering where I was.
So do you think I am a liar too?

#23 White Cracker

White Cracker

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,561 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:31 AM

The plan we're in, through Society of Petroleum Engineers, is also being canceled, effective December 31st. SPE told us to start shopping exchanges starting October 1st.

Oh, you must be lying too.

#24 Regatta Dog

Regatta Dog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,647 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:31 AM

Again, a simple Google image search -

screen-shot-2013-09-25-at-2-02-55-am.png

screen-shot-2013-09-25-at-1-53-03-am1.pn

Link

#25 mikeys clone no1

mikeys clone no1

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,848 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:32 AM

full hospital coverage for a family of 3, under 3000 bucks a year. includes about a thousand per year for dental, optical, physio, chiro.

it pays to live in a workers paradise..................

#26 Regatta Dog

Regatta Dog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,647 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:32 AM

Olsonist - we have another liar in our midst.

#27 White Cracker

White Cracker

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,561 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:33 AM

Yep.

Thanks. And have a nice day.

Again, a simple Google image search -

Link

Must be lying.

#28 Regatta Dog

Regatta Dog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,647 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:36 AM

Yep.

Thanks. And have a nice day.

>>Again, a simple Google image search -

Link

Must be lying.

Especially the part where the letter says "we are not going to be selling new individual PPO plans."  It must be a fake letter tossed out there by Milken.

Seriously, Clove Hitch.  Make sure your girlfriend doesn't toss out anything from Anthem thinking it is junk mail.

#29 Spatial Ed

Spatial Ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,166 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:37 AM

Its all in the layers.

#30 Spatial Ed

Spatial Ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,166 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:39 AM

I actually really hope that Cracker got chucked.  That racist asshole deserves everything karma delivers.

#31 Regatta Dog

Regatta Dog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,647 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:42 AM

I actually really hope that Cracker got chucked.  That racist asshole deserves everything karma delivers.

It has nothing to do with Karma, and everything to do with Obama, Pelosi, Reid and lemmings like you.

#32 Spatial Ed

Spatial Ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,166 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:45 AM

It has nothing to do with Karma, and everything to do with Obama, Pelosi, Reid and lemmings like you.

And victory is mine!

Victory-is-mine.png

#33 R Booze

R Booze

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,659 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:55 AM

How f'ng 'progressive'....

#34 White Cracker

White Cracker

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,561 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:57 AM

Fuck you

#35 White Cracker

White Cracker

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,561 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:00 AM

A nice fitted brown shirt would go well on people like you.

#36 Spatial Ed

Spatial Ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,166 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:00 AM

Fuck you

This news just made my day.  You don't know how much joy I get knowing that you will be trying to get Obamacare tomorrow morning to replace your plan.  

You know they pay big bucks in Hollywood for such a twisted story.

#37 White Cracker

White Cracker

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,561 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:06 AM

Fuck you
This news just made my day.  You don't know how much joy I get knowing that you will be trying to get Obamacare tomorrow morning to replace your plan.  
You must be proud that ObamaCare has proven to be a colossal fuckup. "Trying to get ObamaCare tomorrow" are you saying that I will have difficulty ? Gee I thought it was better than private insurance.
"Such a twisted story" indeed.

#38 Clove Hitch

Clove Hitch

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,977 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:07 AM

We knew there were going to be some insurance companies that couldn't handle a proper market place. It appears Anthem is one of them.   Let the market work.

Cracker, what do you have against capitlisim?

#39 Regatta Dog

Regatta Dog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,647 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:08 AM

Fuck you

The one where the President promises everyone can keep their current plans and then they can't?  Or the one where he says the average family will save $2,500 and it actually costs more?  Which twisted story are you talking about?  There are so many with this President, it could be series that runs an hour every week.

#40 Regatta Dog

Regatta Dog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,647 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:12 AM

We knew there were going to be some insurance companies that couldn't handle a proper market place. It appears Anthem is one of them.   Let the market work.

Who is the "we" of which you speak?  Certainly not Obama and Pelosi.  Oh.  Sorry.  A "proper marketplace" is whatever Obama decides it will be, not what results from free enterprise.

#41 Clove Hitch

Clove Hitch

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,977 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:14 AM

Who is the "we" of which you speak?  Certainly not Obama and Pelosi.  Oh.  Sorry.  A "proper marketplace" is whatever Obama decides it will be, not what results from free enterprise.

Obama and Pelosi have nothing to do with it.  You're seeing true capitilism here.  In D.C. today folks got access to 160+ different plans.

Let the market work.

Who cares if obama lied.  the market will sort things out, right?

#42 mikeys clone no1

mikeys clone no1

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,848 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:15 AM

How f'ng 'progressive'....

almost 35000 posts and you still expect better?

#43 Regatta Dog

Regatta Dog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,647 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:15 AM

Obama and Pelosi have nothing to do with it.  You're seeing true capitilism here.  In D.C. today folks got access to 160+ different plans.

Let the market work.

Who cares if obama lied.  the market will sort things out, right?

I do.

#44 Bull Gator

Bull Gator

Anarchist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,280 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:17 AM

Fuck you

+1

If true great news.

#45 zzrider

zzrider

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,762 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:26 AM

Behold the vicious malevolence of the hardcore left.

#46 White Cracker

White Cracker

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,561 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:30 AM

I am laughing my ass off - 2,000 page bill that nobody read followed by 20,000 pages of HHS regulations and you want us to believe that Anthem is in a "proper marketplace?"
Fucking brilliant.

#47 mikeys clone no1

mikeys clone no1

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,848 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:30 AM

Behold the vicious malevolence of the hardcore 

fixed

#48 Glenn

Glenn

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,087 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:37 AM

Okay..just to get answers>

Was Obama care compulsory, and paid by your taxes. similar to our ACC (In New Zealand).
Did Obama Care set out to cover medical bills in the public health system
Could you still have your own private health insurance, so that you can use private health care facilities.

...Man your political system fair suck if the elected president and its party, can get shut down by the opposition...WTF

#49 Spatial Ed

Spatial Ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,166 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:37 AM

Fuck you

The one where the President promises everyone can keep their current plans and then they can't?  Or the one where he says the average family will save $2,500 and it actually costs more?  Which twisted story are you talking about?  There are so many with this President, it could be series that runs an hour every week.

Did Obama tell Anthem to drop the racist?  I doubt that.  He enacted a system that made Anthem drop plans it couldn't compete with the exchanges.  I bet the racist will find he gets the same or better coverage on the exchanges for less money.  Sucks to be a racist Obama hater yet be brought to you knees to grovel before the Kenyan to get what you need.  

#50 Saorsa

Saorsa

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,267 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:22 AM

Oh, I'm sorry.
Is that specific enough?

Yikes.  I'm still confused.  Were you paying Anthem out of your own pocket and they canceled, or were you getting it through an employer?

Why does that matter?

#51 Mark K

Mark K

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,471 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:37 AM

I call bullshit.  

They added some regulations on policy's. His could easily have included many of the scams they were typically running on suckers.  

#52 White Cracker

White Cracker

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,561 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:50 AM

Oh, I'm sorry.
Is that specific enough?

Confused?

Here :

"Dear________ :

Starting January 1, 2014 we will not renew the individual health benefit plan you currently have, ---------. We're making this change because of requirements from the new health care reform law, called the Affordable care Act (ACA).".......

Sincerely,

David R. Fusco

President, Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield

Which is the confusing part?

I call bullshit.  

They added some regulations on policy's. His could easily have included many of the scams they were typically running on suckers.  

Blue Cross is running a scam?

#53 Mark K

Mark K

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,471 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:54 AM

Okay..just to get answers>

Was Obama care compulsory, and paid by your taxes. similar to our ACC (In New Zealand).
Did Obama Care set out to cover medical bills in the public health system
Could you still have your own private health insurance, so that you can use private health care facilities.

...Man your political system fair suck if the elected president and its party, can get shut down by the opposition...WTF

The only way they could manage to keep all 13 colonies united was by incorporating the concept of "free" states, loosely allied.

There were distinct cultural differences between the southern states and the northern ones, and the southerners were very, very leery of a powerful Federal government. Simple majority rule would have made the south powerless because their population of white men was tiny in comparison to the north. 

So what they did was create a Senate. Each state, no matter what it's population, had equal representation of two Senators.  This was further enhanced by Senate rules they made up for themselves that required at least 3/5th's to get most any law passed. It remains today, and the population differences between States has become vast. It's mathematically possible to get 41 Senators (the number needed to block most stuff) that represent just 10% of the population of the US.  You can add 25 of the states from the bottom of the population list together to match California's population. That's 50 seats to 2 in the the Senate.  

#54 Mark K

Mark K

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,471 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:57 AM

Confused?
Here :
"Dear________ :
Starting January 1, 2014 we will not renew the individual health benefit plan you currently have, ---------. We're making this change because of requirements from the new health care reform law, called the Affordable care Act (ACA).".......

Sincerely,
David R. Fusco
President, Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield

Which is the confusing part?

I call bullshit.

Blue Cross is running a scam?

It would have been easy, that's all I'm saying.

#55 d'ranger

d'ranger

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,340 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:59 AM

Well.... when a long time poster creates a new inflammatory sock such as White Cracker and then gets all uppity when he doesn't have any credibility I am not sure that is entirely a function of the vicious malevolence of the hardcore left.

#56 Mike G

Mike G

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:02 AM

Well.... when a long time poster creates a new inflammatory sock such as White Cracker and then gets all uppity when he doesn't have any credibility I am not sure that is entirely a function of the vicious malevolence of the hardcore left.

Cracker is a sock?
What was his original name?

Cracker....is that true?

#57 Tom Ray

Tom Ray

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,194 posts
  • Interests:~~/)/)~~

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:09 AM

The Senate was to represent state govt interests and Senators were chosen by state governments, not directly by voters.

Direct election of Senators was a big mistake.

#58 TheFlash

TheFlash

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,678 posts
  • Interests:Rum

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:11 AM

Cracker - so the existing plans might be out of compliance. How do you know the new plan you will get won't give you access to your current Drs - and might be affordable?

I understand the emotional reaction - but you might want to save your outrage until you know if the alternates are better or worse.

#59 White Cracker

White Cracker

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,561 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:11 AM

Cracker is a sock?

Cracker....is that true?

Cracker is a name I adopted during the Zimmerman trial. Better than a creepy ass cracker, I guess.

Interesting that I am now racist - as of last week.

Carrying around an inflammatory name sure riles up those who profess tolerance and free speech. Maybe there was alittle PM pow-wow and they decided that I was racist for asking questions that they did not want to know the answers to. That happens when one is so invested in someone's guilt and then when the evidence proves otherwise they can't bear to face the actual facts.

I'll probably change it again just to keep things interesting. Any suggestions?

#60 White Cracker

White Cracker

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,561 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:18 AM

Cracker - so the existing plans might be out of compliance. How do you know the new plan you will get won't give you access to your current Drs - and might be affordable?

I understand the emotional reaction - but you might want to save your outrage until you know if the alternates are better or worse.

Obama said I could keep my plan. He lied.

Blue Cross said they are not renewing my family's plan. That's reality.

After I spend 20-30 hours shopping around all the plans and researching all the doctors (when one's wife has specific treatments and testing required yearly one has specific needs) I will probably be MORE pissed than I am now. It is unlikely that we will just sign up for whatever Blue Cross offers without researching the options. If Blue Cross were to offer us exactly what we needed, it would be called a renewal. But it's not - it's called a cancellation.

10+ years with the same insurer, same one my family had growing up, now it's canceled, thanks  Obama.

Fucking asshole, he lied.

#61 d'ranger

d'ranger

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,340 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:21 AM

Ass Cracker? 

#62 Cavandish

Cavandish

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:33 AM

By proudly titling yourself as a "cracker" certainly gives the impression that you are, indeed, racist.

It also sounds as though your current/former health insurance fails to meet the minimum requirement. In short, you were getting ripped the fuck off.

Prior to being outraged, check the alternatives.

#63 R Booze

R Booze

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,659 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:33 AM

Cracker is a sock?

Cracker....is that true?

Cracker is a name I adopted during the Zimmerman trial. Better than a creepy ass cracker, I guess.

Carrying around an inflammatory name sure riles up those who profess tolerance and free speech. Maybe there was alittle PM pow-wow and they decided that I was racist for asking questions that they did not want to know the answers to. That happens when one is so invested in someone's guilt and then when the evidence proves otherwise they can't bear to face the actual facts.

I've always thought a great sock name would be Argyle....

#64 White Cracker

White Cracker

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,561 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:46 AM

By proudly titling yourself as a "cracker" certainly gives the impression that you are, indeed, racist.

It also sounds as though your current/former health insurance fails to meet the minimum requirement. In short, you were getting ripped the fuck off.

We are on a website called Anarchy and people get all worked up about a name  Trayvon described Zimmerman. 

#65 TheFlash

TheFlash

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,678 posts
  • Interests:Rum

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:04 AM

Sorry - calling yourself "White Cracker" may seem funny - but it screams "i'm a racist"

#66 R Booze

R Booze

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,659 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:06 AM

Sorry - calling yourself "White Cracker" may seem funny - but it screams "i'm a racist"

Maybe he should have used a sarcasm font?....

And btw, you have no issues at all here with rich white sailors using various black people as their avvys? I've always wondered about that crap myself. But then again, mine is a smoking hot Latina broad with a cigar in one hand and a gun in her other. So wtf do I know?...

#67 Saorsa

Saorsa

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,267 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:06 AM

Wow, in the interest of equality, the same charge of racism must be true of anyone who calls themselves nigger.

Oh, incidentally, if your current policy exceeds the minimums it's considered a cadillac plan and taxed at 40%.  You aren't allowed to buy more than the government thinks you should have.

#68 Olsonist

Olsonist

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,269 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:35 AM

If your current *employer provided* plan exceeds $10,200 for individuals and $27,500 for a family of 4 then it gets taxed at 40% starting in 2018.

It's income.

#69 zzrider

zzrider

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,762 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:46 AM

Olsonist, none of that matters. Obama said if you liked your current plan, you could keep it. He lied. That's the point.

#70 Mark K

Mark K

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,471 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:49 AM

When your only took is ODS, all your problems look like Kenyans.

#71 tuk tuk joe

tuk tuk joe

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:58 AM

Fuck you

Jackass alert.....

#72 tuk tuk joe

tuk tuk joe

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:09 AM

So it's common for white racists to call themselves cracker?  :blink:

#73 tuk tuk joe

tuk tuk joe

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:12 AM

When your only took is ODS, all your problems look like Kenyans.

ODS = obama dic sucker

You sir absolutely have ODS....  :lol:

#74 Mike G

Mike G

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:15 AM

Cracker is a sock?
Cracker....is that true?

So what other names have you posted here under?

#75 Olsonist

Olsonist

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,269 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:02 AM

Olsonist, none of that matters. Obama said if you liked your current plan, you could keep it. He lied. That's the point.

My statement was correcting Saorsa's usual malarkey.

Obama didn't say that your current plan had to keep you, if indeed this is what is happening. Your complaint is with the insurance companies. Anytime y'all want Single Payer is fine with us.

This corrects your usual malarkey.

#76 Saorsa

Saorsa

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,267 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:15 AM

If your current *employer provided* plan exceeds $10,200 for individuals and $27,500 for a family of 4 then it gets taxed at 40% starting in 2018.

It's income.

So are the $10,200 and $27,500, right?

#77 Dog

Dog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,634 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:19 AM

Obama didn't say that your current plan had to keep you, if indeed this is what is happening. Your complaint is with the insurance companies. Anytime y'all want Single Payer is fine with us.

Please... at some point you have to deal with the reality…A lot of people are losing the plans they like because of Obamacare.  Many businesses are opting for part time help. Businesses are dropping coverage for part time employees. Businesses are dropping coverage for spouses and families. Costs are rising not falling as promised.

#78 White Cracker

White Cracker

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,561 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:22 AM

Obama didn't say that your current plan had to keep you, if indeed this is what is happening. Your complaint is with the insurance companies. This corrects your usual malarkey.

That's an interesting angle - instead of my policy being cancelled, it's just that my current plan "isn't keeping me."

That would be a cancellation.

And Obama didn't mince words - he told me I could keep my policy.

But his law made it illegal for my insurer to renew my policy. Why else would Blue Cross drop a profitable business product?

#79 Dog

Dog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,634 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:25 AM

Not to me. When black guys call each other nigger does that scream "I'm a racist"?

#80 White Cracker

White Cracker

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,561 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:26 AM

Cracker is a sock?
Cracker....is that true?

So what other names have you posted here under?

It's easy - just go to profile, then name history.

Speaking of history, didn't Obama say that ObamaCare was going to lower my health care costs?

#81 Olsonist

Olsonist

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,269 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:26 AM

Reality has facts, Dog.

It's a fact that ObamaCare taxes employer provided Cadillac plans. It's malarkey that it taxes individual Cadillac plans.

It's a fact that Obama said you could keep your current plan. It's malarkey that he said your current plan had to keep you.

#82 Dog

Dog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,634 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:29 AM

Reality has facts, Dog.

It's a fact that ObamaCare taxes employer provided Cadillac plans. It's malarkey that it taxes individual Cadillac plans.

It's a fact that Obama said you could keep your current plan. It's malarkey that he said your current plan had to keep you.

Amazing.

#83 Clove Hitch

Clove Hitch

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,977 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:33 AM

So it seems like Blue Cross might be the Pan Am of health insurance.  Unable to adapt to the market place and struggling. . .

#84 White Cracker

White Cracker

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,561 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:35 AM

Reality has facts, Dog.

I don't care what Obama said - we all know he lied.

My problem, shared by millions, is that he wrote a law that made it illegal for me to keep my policy. Bullshit your way around it any which way you want (and it is funny watching the ObamaCare supporters make up new ways to describe this fucking piece of shit) but the bottom line is that I have no insurance after January 1 and must purchase a new policy, with new restrictions, new doctors, and most likely reduced coverage.

Obama is a fucking liar. A divisive, race card playing, class warfare promoting redistributionist. First class asshole.

#85 White Cracker

White Cracker

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,561 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:41 AM

So it seems like Blue Cross might be the Pan Am of health insurance.  Unable to adapt to the market place and struggling. . .

Did Obama write a law that made it illegal to fly certain routes?

Really, your attempts to defend this piece of shit are hilarious. You want us to believe that the reason Blue Cross had to discontinue my plan was because they can't compete?

You are funny. Any more good ones for us?

#86 Olsonist

Olsonist

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,269 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:43 AM

It's always been illegal to fly certain routes.
Try it. Really.

#87 White Cracker

White Cracker

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,561 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:45 AM

It always been illegal to fly certain routes.
Try it. Really.

Am I lying about my policy cancellation?

#88 Regatta Dog

Regatta Dog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,647 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:07 PM

The liars are everywhere --

Anthem discontinues some health insurance plans for 2014 (link)

BOONVILLE, Mo. -Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield is discontinuing some health insurance plans because of new health care reform requirements starting next year.

In letters sent to certain plan holders, the company is recommending new policies to replace the ones that are discontinued.

Boonville business owner Vaughn Sell got his letter Saturday morning. It begins:

"Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield is discontinuing your individual health benefit plan because it does not meet all the requirements of the new health care reform laws (also called the Affordable Care Act)."

"Presently, I'm paying $215.23 per month for my health insurance premiums," Sell told ABC 17 News. "Because of the Affordable Care Act ... my new policy is going to be $523.33."

Facing a monthly premium nearly double what he currently pays, Sell has started looking for other options. Starting next year, he would pay nearly $6,500 for health insurance.....

.... Anthem acknowledged the changes in a statement to ABC 17 News Tuesday afternoon.  Deb Wiethop, public relations director, wrote:

"The new requirements for the Affordable Care Act provide for new compliant policies with comprehensive benefits. Regrettably some of our individual plans do not comply with the ACA and as such we will need to discontinue these plans."

Olsonist and Spatial Ed - Apologize to the man?  It would be the proper thing to do for calling him a liar.

#89 mad

mad

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,058 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:12 PM

So which/whose sock draw did 'White Cracker' spring from?

Apologies for not keeping up on all the new socks.

#90 White Cracker

White Cracker

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,561 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:15 PM

Obama told them it could not happen, and with his cock so far down their throats they can't see the writing on the wall.

#91 Sol Rosenberg

Sol Rosenberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51,790 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:16 PM

This would piss me off just enough to use an alternate login to really speak my mind about it.  

#92 LenP

LenP

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,444 posts
  • Interests:sailing, kayaking, fishing, hunting, hiking, and various other outdoor activities.

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:21 PM

Obama definitely mislead people as to the impact on some existing plans. I say that as someone who was/is in favor of ACA. Politicians always lie about the laws they are pushing. Whether it is health care, budgets, debt limits, military interventions, global warming, gay marriage, abortion, or gun control. They always lie and mislead. Always.

#93 A_guy_in_the_Chesapeake

A_guy_in_the_Chesapeake

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,519 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:23 PM

full hospital coverage for a family of 3, under 3000 bucks a year. includes about a thousand per year for dental, optical, physio, chiro.

it pays to live in a workers paradise..................

"full hospital coverage" - please specify the coverages, limits, and deductible. 

#94 Olsonist

Olsonist

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,269 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:23 PM

This would piss me off just enough to use an alternate login to really speak my mind about it.

I'd get so angry I wouldn't re-elect Blue Cross.

#95 cmilliken

cmilliken

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:26 PM

Obama definitely mislead people as to the impact on some existing plans. I say that as someone who was/is in favor of ACA. Politicians always lie about the laws they are pushing. Whether it is health care, budgets, debt limits, military interventions, global warming, gay marriage, abortion, or gun control. They always lie and mislead. Always.

To me, the ACA was always a game of the 'ends justify the means'.  I always thought that Dick Durbin and Paul Ryan articulated the two positions most accurately when they said "We're not going to let people die in the streets" and "We can't afford it".  That pretty much bounds the argument.  Finding some middle ground has been what it's all been about since then.

Insurance itself is always a zero sum game.  Most people HAVE to loose money over time so that you can cover the few people that experience incredibly expensive twists of fate.

#96 d'ranger

d'ranger

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,340 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:31 PM

Apologies for keeping up on all the new socks.

Beats me, I can't keep track of them and don't really care.  It's obvious when somebody "new" like this pops up. 

For all I know there are actually only four of us here, me and a drawer full of socks. 

Obama told them it could not happen, and with his cock so far down their throats they can't see the writing on the wall.

homoerotic fantasies much? 

#97 mad

mad

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,058 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:31 PM

Costs are rising not falling as promised.
Trying to remember the last time I saw any costs falling, apart from bankruptcy sales.
Shit will never get cheaper, at least not in anyone heres lifetime.

#98 Sol Rosenberg

Sol Rosenberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51,790 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:41 PM

Apologies for keeping up on all the new socks.

Beats me, I can't keep track of them and don't really care.  It's obvious when somebody "new" like this pops up. 

For all I know there are actually only four of us here, me and a drawer full of socks. 

>Obama told them it could not happen, and with his cock so far down their throats they can't see the writing on the wall.

homoerotic fantasies much? 

Just wait.  Season is just about over on the sound.  Things are about to get very crowded here.  

#99 A_guy_in_the_Chesapeake

A_guy_in_the_Chesapeake

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,519 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:50 PM

Fuck you

Did Obama tell Anthem to drop the racist?  I doubt that.  He enacted a system that made Anthem drop plans it couldn't compete with the exchanges.  I bet the racist will find he gets the same or better coverage on the exchanges for less money.  Sucks to be a racist Obama hater yet be brought to you knees to grovel before the Kenyan to get what you need.  

Your attitude, in general, is representative of what's wrong with political discourse in this country. You care nothing for seeing that the right things happen, your primary objective is to "score points", and to feel superior.  Your immature vitriol aside, I really feel sorry for you, if you feel like you need to behave this way to feel good about yourself. 

#100 pro from dover

pro from dover

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:29 PM

Reality has facts, Dog.

I don't care what Obama said - we all know he lied.

My problem, shared by millions, is that he wrote a law that made it illegal for me to keep my policy. Bullshit your way around it any which way you want (and it is funny watching the ObamaCare supporters make up new ways to describe this fucking piece of shit) but the bottom line is that I have no insurance after January 1 and must purchase a new policy, with new restrictions, new doctors, and most likely reduced coverage.

Obama is a fucking liar. A divisive, race card playing, class warfare promoting redistributionist. First class asshole.

A little upset are we?  Save it for when Obama comes to take your guns away.  But don't worry, when you turn 65 the Govment  will cover your medical AND send you a check each and every month. Twat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users