#102 Life Buoy 15

Life Buoy 15

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,101 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:54 AM

Qantas is still a shit airline though

Not compared to air New Zealand though. But let's get back to Graham. It's his thread after all. I fly a fair bit and yes business takes me to the shaky isles at least once a year.. I always fly Emiriates. They ain't gunna blow up one of there own.

#103 kenergy

kenergy

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:08 AM

Yes compared to anz. Sorry but its true. Having said that, I dont often fly with either if I can help it.

#104 DA-WOODY

DA-WOODY

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,295 posts
  • Location:I'm in Sunny..-. Warm..& ..Dry San Diego . and your not :-)
  • Interests:Prime + 1 3/4

COUGARS COUGARS & More COUGARS

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:19 PM

This is from an expert on the subject, the same place where you got your information LB, you just forgot to mention this bit, so I thought it better be included! Which is the safest airline to fly?

Clearly there are some major airlines such as Southwest of the USA which have not had a passenger die in an accident and others such as United Airlines and Korean Air which have had several fatal events. Those facts don't make one airline automatically safer than the other although it does affect the public's perception of safety. The most important indicator of the overall safety of an airline is how it is regulated by its nation's civil aviation authority. Airlines operating large capacity passenger aircraft in the major industrialized countries have to follow the strictest safety regulations. While the airlines operating smaller capacity aircraft have the choice of operating under the same rules, these smaller aircraft are not certified to the same standards as larger ones. Just as importantly, the airports and air traffic control system have to adhere to similarly high standards. Beyond that, use your good common sense. If an airline is notorious for poor on time performance, lots of passenger complaints, and severe financial problems, then perhaps it is time to find an alternative airline. While there are some airlines with no fatal plane crashes, it doesn't mean that these airline is safe, since fatal crashes are very rare for airlines of every size.

ever hear of Pacific Southwest Airlines = PSA ????? 

= Southwest Airlines

Much Safer after some lipstick and a splash of cologne 

#105 vij

vij

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts
  • Interests:Born Swedish. Lives in Switzerland

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:12 PM

Airlines operating large capacity passenger aircraft in the major industrialized countries have to follow the strictest safety regulations. While the airlines operating smaller capacity aircraft have the choice of operating under the same rules, these smaller aircraft are not certified to the same standards as larger ones.

When we are talking about smaller capacity aircraft we are generaly talking about smaller then 19 seats in or below 5700kg max take of weight and it is not many aircrafts in that size in service today that are flown by airlines. It is more in taxi service and privat / general aviation.

#106 Bill R

Bill R

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Interests:sailing

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:34 PM

I used the same web site as you num nuts /www.airsafe.com.

Ohh rattled your cage did it, If you are using experts for your snipe try quoting the whole thing. I just used your expert to moderate your statement.

and I only thought about it for less time than you did, does that help?

you are turning into your favourite person AC, yankee diddle et al, have you to been sharing the same coffee cup? as I was wondering if this sniping is an infectious disease. I hope I don't catch it, Its not a sexually transmitted disease I hope

I think it might be you with the rattled cage willy. Who is 'My' expert? I quoted and cited a source and you posted some crap that you wrote. Dry your eyes mate, do all you kiwis have to go full retard every time you are shown to be wrong on the interwebs? These are not my words willy - they are your expert ....

So despite the bad press of late, the kangaroo in the sky is your best bet on arriving alive.

Its not a good airline to go on if you get some one like lifebuoy as a passenger I would expect most of the passengers to be suicidal after a couple of hours listening to his bullshit

#107 Life Buoy 15

Life Buoy 15

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,101 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:48 PM

Don't worry bill you are quite safe if you ever get a seat next to me. I sleep. I am very fond of living so would never get an Air New death flight anyway. What if you got a seat next to Graham? It would be like sitting next to the untied states of Tara.

#108 vij

vij

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts
  • Interests:Born Swedish. Lives in Switzerland

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:05 PM

Air New Zealand plane, air New Zealand pilots and 5 kiwis killed. There were probably plenty on the Antarticia crash that were not paying as well. They still died on an Air New Zealand flight. Regardless we are splitting hairs. Air New Zealand have killed hundreds , Qantas have killed none. They are the facts lets move on.

The crash in France was actually during a return from leasing test flight. The aircraft were maintained by en European company and crashed due to a failure of the angle of attack transducer that was not discovered by the european maintenance provider. Air NZ had nothing to do with it and were the unlucky victim for some one else mistake.

For Antarctica. It was missive fuckup with the documentation. A have a feeling that the jepesen manuals (external provider of documentation) were wrong. in fact in the end it all turned out to be a massive cover up from the authorities were the crew were getting the blame for something that was out of there control.

#109 Life Buoy 15

Life Buoy 15

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,101 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:24 PM

Ok I understand all of your kiwi points. IF neither of those crashes happened ANZ would have a perfect safety record. And IF a Qantas flight had crashed then they wouldn't be the worlds safest airline. And the number of people that have died flying with an airline is no indicator of an arlines safety record. And Air New Zealand is in fact the greatest airline in the world despite ranking only 18th. And because you export 4% of the worlds milk that makes you the largest producer of milk in the world. And New Zealand's tiny economy makes it an economic super power. And if there weren't any time limits you would have won the AC. And of course everything about New Zealand is so far superior to anywhere else on earth that nearly 1 in 4 kiwis choose to live somewhere else. And Graham isn't a kiwi he is an international man of mystery.

Got it.

#110 jc172528

jc172528

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:59 PM

boys-austin-powers-deluxe-costume.jpg?Bo

Graham?

#111 maxmini

maxmini

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,966 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:06 PM

There has always been a good bit of thread drift on this forum but you guys are champions in my eyes . Amazing :)

detailed_thread.jpg

#112 Life Buoy 15

Life Buoy 15

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,101 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:53 AM

Gosh thanks. We do try our best.

#113 Bill R

Bill R

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Interests:sailing

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:29 AM

Ok I understand all of your kiwi points. IF neither of those crashes happened ANZ would have a perfect safety record. And IF a Qantas flight had crashed then they wouldn't be the worlds safest airline. And the number of people that have died flying with an airline is no indicator of an arlines safety record. And Air New Zealand is in fact the greatest airline in the world despite ranking only 18th. And because you export 4% of the worlds milk that makes you the largest producer of milk in the world. And New Zealand's tiny economy makes it an economic super power. And if there weren't any time limits you would have won the AC. And of course everything about New Zealand is so far superior to anywhere else on earth that nearly 1 in 4 kiwis choose to live somewhere else. And Graham isn't a kiwi he is an international man of mystery.

Got it.

Excellent I thought you were a bit slow, but after continual education you are getting the idea.

well done. I bet you never got that on your school report

#114 SIR CLEAN

SIR CLEAN

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts
  • Interests:Integrity.

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:22 AM

boys-austin-powers-deluxe-costume.jpg?Bo

Graham?

I think your posts reflect more on you're ability to debate the thread than my ability to start it.

Carry in there jc... or is that Lifebuoy15 in another sock. Either way you offer nothing to this thread and forum.

You're on ignore with you're other sock puppet buddy.

Bye!

#115 Life Buoy 15

Life Buoy 15

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,101 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:32 AM

Your not very good at this are you Graham?

#116 mad

mad

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,493 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:44 PM

r-SMELLY-SOCKS-large570.jpg?8

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users