Seeking Crew: BVI to Trinidad and/or ABCs July to November 2014

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Leopard40BVI

Leopard40BVI

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Drummer, sailor, outdoorsman and father.

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:35 PM

I own a 2006 Roberts and Caine Leopard 40 Catamaran and plan to take it from its base on Tortola, BVI to Trinidad then the ABCs next summer.  The plan is to head south in early July and spend town south of the hurricane zone until November when I will return the boat to its base.   I will have family and friends family coming to crew for portions of the trip, but am looking for compatible crew interested in making the trip.  This is an un-paid position.  I will cover all boat related costs and will look for contributions only to cover food and drink.  The ideal candidate will have some experience in blue water cruising, be easy going and a non-smoker.

Here is the boat:

http://www.youtube.c...VyFnJfj2kK4h37A

#2 Turd Sandwich

Turd Sandwich

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:23 PM

So you want someone for an unpaid position that pays for their own food onboard? Shit why stop there you should charge for the awsomwe experience of hanging out with you

#3 ssi

ssi

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:08 PM

I am interested.  How much will you and your family be paying for me cooking dinner onboard?  Do you pay extra for the person to boil tea while sailing in 22 knot SW wind?

Please write me back, I cannot wait to join this awesome speedboat.

#4 mad

mad

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,066 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 10:20 PM

I own a 2006 Roberts and Caine Leopard 40 Catamaran and have 3 daughters 18-25 and a hot new wife who prefer to spend time with BIG men rather than me.
Can you help?

Fixed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users