68 replies to this topic

#1 Happy Jack

Happy Jack

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,918 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:00 PM

Avmed used the ACA to cancel all their individual policies in Florida. My family included. 

So for almost 2 months I have been trying to get new insurance.

Here are some of my experiences

The market place assumes that all children are potentially medicare, kidcare or CHIP eligible and sends their data to the state program for an eligibility ruling. once you complete your market place application.

The state agency takes 30 days to respond, for most if not all like me who just recently were able to complete an application. That pushed the determination past the last date to enroll.

Surprise! If you kids are not eligible then it is too late to add them to your plan until the next open enrollment period. 

The only way to get insurance for my children is to buy it on the private markets but they are still listed on my application through the Marketplace. and as such they change the coverage price I get quoted. 

Once you create an account they have your SS #s and you can only have one active application. They have two (supposedly) methods to amend or cancel an application. In fact the Official ACA web page just today recommended using these features to remove an application and start again. See first image below.

Now read the second image the REMOVE buttons take you to the REPORT A LIFE CHANGE page shown in the third image. The END ALL COVERAGE button was Orange yesterday and you could actually click it even though it did nothing. Today it is just a label and can't even be selected or clicked.

It looks like I won't have coverage for my family come Jan 1st.  

PS I have six calls to their help line recorded and each time they promised that their ARC (advanced Resolution coordinator)  would call back in 2-5 days . Never happens.

30jla3m.jpg

16c4eb8.jpg

9t1vk4.jpg

#2 badlatitude

badlatitude

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,786 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:40 PM

For every bad experience there is a good one. The good news is that improvements come every single day and your problem will likely be resolved sooner than later. Here is an example of a good Ocare experience, hopefully, it will boost your mood:

Just signed up at the CO exchange for a plan that will save my family $13,000 over my 2013 costs, without changing insurance companies, without any subsidy, and with improved coverage and lower deductible and max oop. Thanks to ACA I no longer have to take the one flawed plan anyone would sell me: now I have a choice of several plans, every one of which is WAY better than what I could previously get. Thanks to this law my life expectancy is significantly higher than it was last year, and I plan to spend all of the rest of it voting against every Republican I ever see on any ballot.

#3 A_guy_in_the_Chesapeake

A_guy_in_the_Chesapeake

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,519 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:06 PM

For every bad experience there is a good one. The good news is that improvements come every single day and your problem will likely be resolved sooner than later. Here is an example of a good Ocare experience, hopefully, it will boost your mood:

Just signed up at the CO exchange for a plan that will save my family $13,000 over my 2013 costs, without changing insurance companies, without any subsidy, and with improved coverage and lower deductible and max oop. Thanks to ACA I no longer have to take the one flawed plan anyone would sell me: now I have a choice of several plans, every one of which is WAY better than what I could previously get. Thanks to this law my life expectancy is significantly higher than it was last year, and I plan to spend all of the rest of it voting against every Republican I ever see on any ballot.

Didja get any on your shirt, BL? 

#4 Point Break

Point Break

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,154 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:59 PM

Tech issues aside, haven't we already established that the people who get free or subsidized health care do so at the cost of people who will have their cost go up because their existing premiums go up or their existing is canceled and they are forced to sign onto a ACA policy that costs more?

The follow on to that is that if the number of people who benefit from the "free" stuff outnumber the number of people that have to pay more for their "stuff" to support the other peoples free "stuff" then it'll be a rousing success for the re-distributor in chief. Of course they have to vote as well, but that's another variable.

So......ya'll can keep hunting down and posting stories of one flavor or another to support your version of the good/bad ACA scenario but I think I'll wait till the numbers are tallied.

Meanwhile ya'll can drive smugly on sure that your view of the outcome is the correct view by finding stories that confirm it. There's plenty out there on both sides.

#5 Happy Jack

Happy Jack

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,918 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:29 PM

Tech issues aside, haven't we already established that the people who get free or subsidized health care do so at the cost of people who will have their cost go up because their existing premiums go up or their existing is canceled and they are forced to sign onto a ACA policy that costs more?

The follow on to that is that if the number of people who benefit from the "free" stuff outnumber the number of people that have to pay more for their "stuff" to support the other peoples free "stuff" then it'll be a rousing success for the re-distributor in chief. Of course they have to vote as well, but that's another variable.

So......ya'll can keep hunting down and posting stories of one flavor or another to support your version of the good/bad ACA scenario but I think I'll wait till the numbers are tallied.

Meanwhile ya'll can drive smugly on sure that your view of the outcome is the correct view by finding stories that confirm it. There's plenty out there on both sides.

Well I'm posting my actual experience. Can't speak for others but I bet they are having the same problems

#6 badlatitude

badlatitude

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,786 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:40 PM

So people who get health insurance get a subsidy, I can't get excited about that. We've also subsidized the government pre-ACA, we've subsidized industries for billions upon billions of dollars, we've subsidized major retailers, fast food conglomerates and according to the news yesterday, one in three banking tellers need government assistance because their employers who declare record breaking profit quarter after quarter, cannot pay a decent wage.

I'm pretty comfortable making the claim that the rich are getting a whole lot more "free" stuff to line their pockets with than the poor.

I will continue to post stories about the fraud perpetrated by the right, it's called parity. I wouldn't wait for numbers to be tallied however, because the longer Ocare makes progress the more millions of people will be getting proper healthcare. Just how will the GOP undo that? The sooner our friends on the right realize that this cannot be undone by complaining the better for them. The end result is a party left holding an empty bag with no alternative to a popular issue and no recommendation for the problem except to end it. I wouldn't want to be them when that happens.

#7 TheFlash

TheFlash

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,676 posts
  • Interests:Rum

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:49 PM

Too bad Florida cheaped out and didn't help their constituents.  That republican strategy of giving the finger to Obama might bite them in the ass if the Dems can figure out how to communicate it.  Oh, I know - show how the California (or Kentucky, whatever) exchanges worked and explain how the Rs in the state of Florida refused to create an exchange for their constituents. We all know States do things better, right?

You could always move to Kentucky.

#8 Dog

Dog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,633 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:27 PM

Too bad Florida cheaped out and didn't help their constituents.  That republican strategy of giving the finger to Obama might bite them in the ass if the Dems can figure out how to communicate it.  Oh, I know - show how the California (or Kentucky, whatever) exchanges worked and explain how the Rs in the state of Florida refused to create an exchange for their constituents. We all know States do things better, right?

Except that everyone knows this is a Democratic mess.

#9 Dog

Dog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,633 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:37 PM

Even if you manage to enroll you may not be enrolled.

Unresolved technical problems on HealthCare.gov could lead to a rude surprise at the doctor’s office next month for patients who think they successfully used the website to sign up for health insurance. They may find they’re not insured after all. . .

[I]nsurance companies are still getting information on their would-be customers that is garbled and incomplete, and in some cases they are getting no information at all. President Barack Obama’s administration is scrambling to repair the faulty system, but scant time remains until the Dec. 23 deadline for consumers to choose a health plan that will be in place Jan. 1.

The result could be an untold number of consumers remaining uninsured despite completing the enrollment process — another embarrassing chapter in the rollout of the Affordable Care Act, Obama’s signature health care reform law.

“I doubt very seriously the insurance company or the government is going to say, ‘Oh, don’t worry, We’ll take care of it.’ I think that’s going to fall solely on the patient,” said Reid Blackwelder, a doctor in Kingsport, Tenn., who is president of the American Academy of Family Physicians. “I wouldn’t count on anybody else jumping in and bailing everybody out.”

http://www.huffingto..._n_4384820.html

#10 Point Break

Point Break

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,154 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:00 AM

So people who get health insurance get a subsidy, I can't get excited about that.

I'm pretty comfortable making the claim that the rich are getting a whole lot more "free" stuff to line their pockets with than the poor.

The standard response when Obamans finally have to admit it costs some people more:

1) "Rich" people have lots. They should give more.

2) We subsidize other stuff, what's one more thing?

#11 TheFlash

TheFlash

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,676 posts
  • Interests:Rum

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:04 AM

it's been well known that some would pay more, and they would make the most noise. Ask why we subsidize sugar?  It ain't good for us.  Most of the country would benefit if we didn't, but the few who wouldn't make a lot of noise.

#12 badlatitude

badlatitude

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,786 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:10 AM

So people who get health insurance get a subsidy, I can't get excited about that.

The standard response when Obamans finally have to admit it costs some people more:

It's a good honest answer and solid fact to boot. Rich people do have "lots" why do they get freebies to begin with? That we subsidize many things is a fact. Healthcare should be at the top of that list.

#13 Olsonist

Olsonist

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,269 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:12 AM

The benefits package is much better.
No preexisting conditions.
No recision.

Yeah, I'll pay more for that.

#14 Point Break

Point Break

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,154 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:19 AM

It's a good honest answer and solid fact to boot. Rich people do have "lots" why do they get freebies to begin with? That we subsidize many things is a fact. Healthcare should be at the top of that list.
So I'm curious, what is your tax rate - Fed and State? Do you take deductions to lower your tax liability? Why? If you do, why? Why don't you just pay more? How much tax is enough? What's your threshold to say "that's enough?"

#15 badlatitude

badlatitude

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,786 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:43 AM

I won't get too personal answering tax questions, but will say I'm close to the highest State rate and my property tax bill was over six figures last year. I take deductions permitted by law because I want as much liquidity as possible for other projects. I don't complain because my life is a blessing and others are deserving of more than they get and I can share. I don't like paying taxes when I see waste, I do not like adventurism, war and death. I much prefer an efficient government with good long range projects, but it is what it is.  As long as people are in need I will continue to contribute, it really is that simple.

#16 Saorsa

Saorsa

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,262 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 03:06 AM

Hey, if you want cheaper health care from the taxpayers instead of paying your own, move out.

#17 Bus Driver

Bus Driver

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,954 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:52 PM

Just saw this and wondered what the rabble thinks.

#18 Sol Rosenberg

Sol Rosenberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51,782 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:59 PM

Why do you suppose we have been hearing so much about the Duck Dynasty dude?  

Colbert on Duck Dude's "suspension":  "This is a terrible day for America, but admittedly a great day for ducks."  

#19 Mike G

Mike G

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:03 PM

In other news....Christmas shopping accelerated when Christmas got closer to happening.

#20 Saorsa

Saorsa

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,262 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:41 PM

I think people will obey the law.  They won't like it but they will obey the law.  It will be interesting to see the spread between the various categories of coverage.

If everybody really, really wanted health insurance through this period, they would have started paying premiums earlier and getting coverage.

Besides, I thought we had 40 million without health insurance.

#21 billy backstay

billy backstay

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,839 posts
  • Interests:boats, cars, girls....

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:25 PM

Why do you suppose we have been hearing so much about the Duck Dynasty dude?  

Colbert on Duck Dude's "suspension":  "This is a terrible day for America, but admittedly a great day for ducks."  

I thought Colbert was off for two weeks?  Otherwise DVR would have automatically recorded??

#22 badlatitude

badlatitude

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,786 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:39 PM

2,025,432 Private plans

4,009,595 Medicaid enrollees

6,035,027 signed up thus far, just 1 million short of 2014 goals with three full months left in the open enrollment period which concludes at the end of March.

#23 badlatitude

badlatitude

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,786 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 09:51 PM

975,000 signed up for health care in December alone. What will Republicans do when their entire strategy up to this point has been to discredit Obamacare fails?  What can they replace it with? Obamacare could end up being the GOP's own Katrina.

#24 Saorsa

Saorsa

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,262 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 10:52 PM

2,025,432 Private plans

6,035,027 signed up thus far, just 1 million short of 2014 goals with three full months left in the open enrollment period which concludes at the end of March.

OK, so it's approximately 2 to 1 medicaid to paid private plans.

Any numbers on how many of the 2 million get paid  in part by the government?

#25 badlatitude

badlatitude

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,786 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:24 AM

Haven't seen any numbers that answer your question. But I do know that Healthcare.gov the site everyone was railing against had 83,000 signups on Dec 23rd alone. The Republican strategy of running the midterms on Obamacare seems to have become a washout. What's even more interesting, is the Red State rejection of expanded Medicaid is now starting to affect people who want insurance but are being told it is not available to them. Now I think that particular piece of short sightedness will reverberate at the polling place.

#26 Saorsa

Saorsa

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,262 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:14 AM

Haven't seen any numbers that answer your question. But I do know that Healthcare.gov the site everyone was railing against had 83,000 signups on Dec 23rd alone. The Republican strategy of running the midterms on Obamacare seems to have become a washout. What's even more interesting, is the Red State rejection of expanded Medicaid is now starting to affect people who want insurance but are being told it is not available to them. Now I think that particular piece of short sightedness will reverberate at the polling place.

You seem to be under the impression that everybody is ecstatic at being forced to buy health insurance and that increases in rates where people already had insurance is a positive..

#27 badlatitude

badlatitude

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,786 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:23 AM

That would be a wild underestimation considering the amount of anger generated by this law as evident. I imagine that the rollout of Social Security brought similar anger which persists to this day. Lot of good it did them then...and likely now.

#28 White Cracker

White Cracker

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,555 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:56 AM

2,025,432 Private plans

OK, so it's approximately 2 to 1 medicaid to paid private plans.

Any numbers on how many of the 2 million get paid  in part by the government?
Probably a lot.
Oh, any news on who the doctors and providers are?
4 million new on the demand side with zero on the supply side. Should be a marvelous experience.

#29 Happy Jack

Happy Jack

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,918 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:21 AM

I think people will obey the law.  They won't like it but they will obey the law.  It will be interesting to see the spread between the various categories of coverage.

If everybody really, really wanted health insurance through this period, they would have started paying premiums earlier and getting coverage.

Bus Driver is a complete idiot. 

Fact: fewer people will have coverage Jan 1st 2014 than had coverage on Jan 1st 2013

Fact: What choice does Bus Driver think people like me have when their insurance got canceled. 

Prediction: Fewer people will have coverage on Jan 1st 2015 than have it today.

#30 badlatitude

badlatitude

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,786 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:37 AM

If fewer people have coverage it will be because of the number of states that have refused to expand Medicaid. 11 of the 15 states with the highest populations of uninsured are Texas, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Michigan, Arizona, Virginia, Louisiana, South Carolina, Tennessee, Missouri, Indiana. You have no one to blame but yourselves.

#31 Happy Jack

Happy Jack

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,918 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:01 AM

If fewer people have coverage it will be because of the number of states that have refused to expand Medicaid. 11 of the 15 states with the highest populations of uninsured are Texas, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Michigan, Arizona, Virginia, Louisiana, South Carolina, Tennessee, Missouri, Indiana. You have no one to blame but yourselves.

You are an idiot.

#32 Bus Driver

Bus Driver

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,954 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:31 AM

Fact: fewer people will have coverage Jan 1st 2014 than had coverage on Jan 1st 2013

Fact: What choice does Bus Driver think people like me have when their insurance got canceled. 

Jesus-fucking-Christ on a pogo-stick, Jack. Where in the hell did I say anything other than I saw this and wonder what the rabble thinks?

I made no comment on what I thought about the article or Obamacare.

You really are a pathetic excuse for a bipedal mammal.

#33 badlatitude

badlatitude

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,786 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:52 AM

You are an idiot.

Did you ignore the context of what I wrote out of dishonesty or stupidity?

#34 Saorsa

Saorsa

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,262 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:18 AM

Jesus-fucking-Christ on a pogo-stick, Jack. Where in the hell did I say anything other than I saw this and wonder what the rabble thinks?

Maybe talking down to the rabble looks a little arrogant.

#35 Bus Driver

Bus Driver

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,954 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:37 AM

You, too?

How the hell did I talk down to the rabble? You really must be paying careful attention in a mail-order mind-reading course.

I wanted to know what folks thought. I didn't preface it with any swipes at a side.

#36 Happy Jack

Happy Jack

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,918 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:52 AM

Where in the heck did I say you were an idiot because of that post? That assessment is just my general opinion and encompasses your complete body of work. I did however suggest that we avoid each other but you have indicated you don't wish to do that here http://forums.sailin...87#entry4433346

By the way Mush for Brains, you have repeatedly rejected my claims of innocence when I post an article without comment so it is a little bit hypocritical to now think that claim should work for you. 

#37 Happy Jack

Happy Jack

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,918 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:55 AM

You, too?

How the hell did I talk down to the rabble? You really must be paying careful attention in a mail-order mind-reading course.

I wanted to know what folks thought. I didn't preface it with any swipes at a side.

Like I said. you have never allowed me to use that dodge, even though it was valid, so you should not expect a courtesy you don't extend to others.

#38 Bus Driver

Bus Driver

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,954 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:58 AM

Where in the heck did I say you were an idiot because of that post? That assessment is just my general opinion and encompasses your complete body of work. I did however suggest that we avoid each other but you have indicated you don't wish to do that here http://forums.sailin...87#entry4433346

By the way Mush for Brains, you have repeatedly rejected my claims of innocence when I post an article without comment so it is a little bit hypocritical to now think that claim should work for you. 

Bullshit.

Had you wanted to avoid me, you wouldn't have mentioned me.

You're a pathetic fucking liar and hypocrite.

You make BG look reasonable.

#39 Happy Jack

Happy Jack

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,918 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 07:39 AM

Bullshit.

I offered a truce, you did not respond and instead continued your mindless stalker attacks. So stop with the complaining and take your lumps like the idiot you are. 

Did I mention that you are a documented liar as well?

#40 Bus Driver

Bus Driver

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,954 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:17 PM

Bullshit.

I offered a truce, you did not respond and instead continued your mindless stalker attacks. So stop with the complaining and take your lumps like the idiot you are. 

You offer a truce, I pretty much ignore you for the past week, you call me an idiot, and want to take the moral high ground.

You whine like a little bitch when someone mocks you for your partisan tripe and disingenuous bullshit trolling attempts, crying about messenger attacks. Then, you respond with a swipe at me when I post a link that says nothing about you or invokes anything to do with you.

What a steaming load of Malarkey.

#41 Saorsa

Saorsa

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,262 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:20 PM

You, too?

Perhaps by referring to them as the rabble?

#42 Bus Driver

Bus Driver

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,954 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:23 PM

You, too?
 j
Perhaps by referring to them as the rabble?
You do realize this is PA, right? We are all "the rabble".

rab·ble
ˈrabəl/
noun
noun: rabble; plural noun: rabbles
a disorderly crowd; a mob.
"he was met by a rabble of noisy, angry youths"
synonyms: mob, crowd, throng, gang, swarm, horde, pack, mass, group More

#43 SNEEZY

SNEEZY

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:46 PM

"WE"!?!!

I'm not part of your rabble. And fuck you for trying to paint me as such.

#44 Bus Driver

Bus Driver

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,954 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:18 PM

"WE"!?!!

Don't be so Grumpy.

#45 SNEEZY

SNEEZY

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:37 PM

Don't be a teacher.  <_<

#46 austin1972

austin1972

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,851 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:22 PM

Jesus-fucking-Christ on a pogo-stick, Jack.

Fer fuck's sake.  It's Jumping Jesus on a pogo-stick!

#47 LenP

LenP

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,444 posts
  • Interests:sailing, kayaking, fishing, hunting, hiking, and various other outdoor activities.

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:48 PM

My guess is that they have applied enough duct tape to hold things together for the time being, but that there will continue to be problems with people thinking they signed up and not having it actually completed on the back end, problems with payments, and other assorted bugs. It is exceedingly rare to have something as bug ridden as this was actually fixed. Instead, it is usually patched up keaving users on both the front end and back end to deal with all sorts of problems until the system is eventually given a complete overhaul. That is just speculation based on public info, I don't know the details of what bugs are still in there, what is not finished, etc. So I could be totally wrong.

OT, are we sure Jack is bipedal? It just seems that is a somewhat unfounded assumption.

#48 d'ranger

d'ranger

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,340 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:06 AM

"WE"!?!!

Don't be so Grumpy.

And Dopey for reading challenged. 

#49 Happy Jack

Happy Jack

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,918 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:26 AM

Bullshit.

You offer a truce, I pretty much ignore you for the past week, you call me an idiot, and want to take the moral high ground.

You whine like a little bitch when someone mocks you for your partisan tripe and disingenuous bullshit trolling attempts, crying about messenger attacks. Then, you respond with a swipe at me when I post a link that says nothing about you or invokes anything to do with you.

What a steaming load of Malarkey.

Follow the link above to your style of ignore. Here I'll even repeat the link for you

http://forums.sailin...87#entry4433346

Your concept of ignore is calling someone a whore and "Pretty much ignored"  means except for a couple times.

But you have something completely backwards. After you called me a whore I never complained or moaned or even responded. The whining started with you in post #32 above when you went all "Boo Hooo I'm a poor victim" and posted this ...

"Jesus-fucking-Christ on a pogo-stick, Jack. Where in the hell did I say anything other than I saw this and wonder what the rabble thinks? I made no comment on what I thought about the article or Obamacare."

#50 Bus Driver

Bus Driver

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,954 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:26 AM

Jack, please add me to your "Ignore" list.  Then, no one will have to read any more of your posts when you get butt-hurt by my mocking you.

#51 Sol Rosenberg

Sol Rosenberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51,782 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:54 AM

Jack, please add me to your "Ignore" list.  Then, no one will have to read any more of your posts when you get butt-hurt by my mocking you.

What's the difference between toilet paper and Simple Jack?

Toilet paper doesn't follow you around after you smear it.  

#52 Happy Jack

Happy Jack

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,918 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 04:23 AM

Really? You think you know how to get to me? Attacks on my politics, my person, even my religion from posters far more able than you; all of which rates little more than a chuckle from me  and you think your juvenile amateurish lies get to me. Damn Driver you sure have an inflated opinion of your talents.. 

You know full well what earns a place on my ignore list. You did it, you lied about doing it but then you apologized when you got caught in the lie and said you won't go there again. I believe in redemption so you avoided the ignore list. 

The only reason I suggested we avoid each other is to spare the others from you spamming the forum with childish attempts to annoy me and my very successful rejoinders embarrassing you. 

How utterly silly that you thought it was because I care what you say.

#53 Saorsa

Saorsa

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,262 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 04:24 AM

You know, your access here also has an ignore feature.

#54 SNEEZY

SNEEZY

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 10:55 AM

Is mockery part of what you teach?  :(

#55 Bus Driver

Bus Driver

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,954 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:29 PM

Really? You think you know how to get to me? Attacks on my politics, my person, even my religion from posters far more able than you; all of which rates little more than a chuckle from me  and you think your juvenile amateurish lies get to me. Damn Driver you sure have an inflated opinion of your talents.. 

You know full well what earns a place on my ignore list. You did it, you lied about doing it but then you apologized when you got caught in the lie and said you won't go there again. I believe in redemption so you avoided the ignore list. 

The only reason I suggested we avoid each other is to spare the others from you spamming the forum with childish attempts to annoy me and my very successful rejoinders embarrassing you. 

So, I am so inconsequential to you that you needed to start a thread about me.  Now you make it seem like I barely warrant your attention.  Man, but you are a bit inconsistent.

In fact, read the first sentence in the OP and think about whether you are keeping your word.  If I said I would no longer respond to you, and then did so, what would you call that?

I thought I'd be nice in the spirit of the season and I wished you a nice Thanksgiving.  Suddenly, you were unable to figure out how to respond to me.  Even though you continued to post in that thread.

#56 Bus Driver

Bus Driver

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,954 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:31 PM

Thank you for your interest in my Ignore list, but who goes on that is my choice.  I have two, though it seems one of them has been banned.  Kinda validates my decision, eh?

I am sure Jack is glad you have his back.

Is mockery part of what you teach?  :(

Sure.  You know it.  

#57 Happy Jack

Happy Jack

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,918 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 06:30 PM

So, I am so inconsequential to you that you needed to start a thread about me.  Now you make it seem like I barely warrant your attention.  Man, but you are a bit inconsistent.

In fact, read the first sentence in the OP and think about whether you are keeping your word.  If I said I would no longer respond to you, and then did so, what would you call that?

I thought I'd be nice in the spirit of the season and I wished you a nice Thanksgiving.  Suddenly, you were unable to figure out how to respond to me.  Even though you continued to post in that thread.

You just added incoherence to your list of deficiencies. 

#58 Bus Driver

Bus Driver

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,954 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 08:01 PM

"I anticipate the need to Remind Bus Driver why I no longer respond to him." Linky poo, just for Yoo Hoo.

Yet, you do respond.  Can't keep your word?

I can see honesty is not your strong suit.

You are a liar and a hypocrite.

#59 Happy Jack

Happy Jack

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,918 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 08:57 PM

"I anticipate the need to Remind Bus Driver why I no longer respond to him." Linky poo, just for Yoo Hoo.

Yet, you do respond.  Can't keep your word?

I can see honesty is not your strong suit.

You are a liar and a hypocrite.

Consider yourself reminded again. You see Driver, I am not going to let you tell lies about me without correcting the record. Your whole purpose on this forum seems to be trying to taunt me into responding. That, by the way, is sufficient reason why you should seek help from a professional. 

When I do ignore you, your preferred tactic is to lie and say something like "HJ never answers questions or HJ is running away from answering etc. Of course I am simply ignoring you not avoiding a tough question but some might not know that and so I remind then that you are veracity challenged and a stalker.

I have listed for all to see documented examples of your lying yet you have never accomplished the same despite leveling that charge at me repeatedly.

I prove, you accuse. World of difference there mate. 

Once again for those that have not seen them, here are the threads that document a few of Bus Drivers lies

http://forums.sailin...howtopic=149555

Now I offer you again a truce for the sake of the others that have to wade through or skip past your endless spam. 

We can both move on and talk about issues and not each other as I have done in your most recent thread on the Romney Baby Photo.

What is your answer?

#60 Bus Driver

Bus Driver

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,954 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 09:53 PM

I guess "I no longer respond to him" means something different to you than it does to any educated person.

I will mock you when I see fit, and I will wish you a happy holiday when I see fit.  You are free to continue to ignore both of them.

#61 d'ranger

d'ranger

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,340 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 09:57 PM

BD, just go ahead and offer to send his son a new bicycle.  It is fun to mock Jack because he can't even admit that he saw it.

#62 Bus Driver

Bus Driver

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,954 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 10:02 PM

BD, just go ahead and offer to send his son a new bicycle.  It is fun to mock Jack because he can't even admit that he saw it.

Nah, I leave his son out of it.

#63 Happy Jack

Happy Jack

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,918 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 10:17 PM

I guess "I no longer respond to him" means something different to you than it does to any educated person.

I will mock you when I see fit, and I will wish you a happy holiday when I see fit.  You are free to continue to ignore both of them.

I educated person would not gloss over the "Remind" in "I anticipate the need to Remind Bus Driver why I no longer respond to him."

#64 Bus Driver

Bus Driver

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,954 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 10:21 PM

I educated person would not gloss over the "Remind" in "I anticipate the need to Remind Bus Driver why I no longer respond to him."

Yet, you DO respond.  Why can't you keep your word?

#65 Happy Jack

Happy Jack

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,918 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 06:34 AM

Let me remind you and everyone else. You lie. I don't. I can post links to your lies you can't say the same. 

People must wonder why you insist on asking me to remind everyone of your dishonesty. I would think you would prefer for it to stay buried. 

#66 Sol Rosenberg

Sol Rosenberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51,782 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 06:46 AM

I am not sure if that is comedic genius, or delusional lunacy.  I find myself doing the guarded chuckle one does to patronize a joke teller who one does not want to offend.  

#67 Regatta Dog

Regatta Dog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,646 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 07:35 AM

I am not sure if that is comedic genius, or delusional lunacy.  I find myself doing the guarded chuckle one does to patronize a joke teller who one does not want to offend.  

Break out in laughter and you'll satisfy half the room.

#68 Bus Driver

Bus Driver

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,954 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 01:00 PM

Let me remind you and everyone else. You lie. I don't. I can post links to your lies you can't say the same. 

People must wonder why you insist on asking me to remind everyone of your dishonesty. I would think you would prefer for it to stay buried. 

If you say you no longer respond, and then you DO respond, that is a statement that is just not true.  Or, if you will, a lie.

That is as plain as the nose on your face.  But, I will bet you will not admit as much.

That is a prime example of your delusions of grandeur (adequacy?).

You ask for proof and then summarily deny it.

#69 Sol Rosenberg

Sol Rosenberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51,782 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:44 PM

Trying to get a straight answer out of Joe Isuzu there is akin to me trying to have an honest discussion with the Iraqi Minister of Information.

Not gonna happen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users