• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 VagabundoII

VagabundoII

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 07:18 PM

Always missing being on the water, A few clips of I suppose ancient anarchy from 1945 still hobbling from place to place doing regattas attracting everything that isn't a babe, realizing that were just participating in an extensive pub crawl. To the other classic racing buddy's on here somewhere see you out there soon!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=DwjVf8uPKZY

#2 Southern Cross

Southern Cross

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:Single - handed sailing, sailing with my kids, open water swimming

Posted 19 December 2013 - 07:47 PM

Cool vid. Nice boat. Barefoot with foulies...like it. Be warned though. You'd better post tits.

#3 edouard

edouard

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts
  • Interests:Leisure sailing for 35 years with anything windpowered from Hobies to Classic Keelboats

Posted 19 December 2013 - 08:23 PM

Nice vid thanks. (That rocky shoreline at 1.29 is awfully cloooooooooooooooose)

Also agree with the coolness of bare feet with foulies :)

However, I beg you, if you do decide to post tits, make sure they're cute.  Nice boats beat ugly tits any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

#4 Ajax

Ajax

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,704 posts
  • Interests:It's Obvious!

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:46 PM

Hell yeah, these guys posted some good stuff a while back. Great vid!!

#5 VagabundoII

VagabundoII

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 07:06 PM

That is it, New Years resolution! More babes + tits in storms. It HAS to be doable. 

Back to the studio. 

#6 VagabundoII

VagabundoII

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 02:48 PM

grande-parade-brest-douarnenez-2008-fete

1:18-1:29 Le grande parade between Brest and Douarnenez, 2500 classic boats and we (brakeless) had to charge through with a bloody fat blue ferry you see briefly. Luckily we had just stocked up in the UK on water balloons and those ferry's were the best customers as we're hung over and they are the definition of "sitting ducks". 

#7 Bump-n-Grind

Bump-n-Grind

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,445 posts
  • Interests:Boats: J35, Chesapeake 20 ,Laser , 47' ChrisCraft Commander, Mainship 34, Volkl P10's 205's, Fischer Big Stix 185's, K2 Recons, K2 Xplorers, Rosi Phantoms, other boats and powder boards to be named later

Posted 21 December 2013 - 03:15 PM

That is it, New Years resolution! More babes + tits in storms. It HAS to be doable. 

Back to the studio. 

might I recommend the Swedish bikini team modeling the latest offerings from Wicked Weasel on the bow of that fine boat...

your welcome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users