• Please log in to reply
362 replies to this topic

#301 LenP

LenP

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,361 posts
  • Interests:sailing, kayaking, fishing, hunting, hiking, and various other outdoor activities.

Posted 08 April 2014 - 01:31 PM

That's not hunting, that's sniping.  But as long as you were sad afterwards, its ok.

I tend to agree, but we should probably not jump the gun here and give out a pass when we have not yet heard from the resident expert.

#302 bmiller

bmiller

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 01:38 PM

Holy sheeet if ya'll are confessing here's mine.

This last elk came from my buddy's 40 spread just north of town. He lives next to a SWA and the herd travels back and forth usually just before or after legal hunt time, smart bastards. However if you get there at just the right time you can get a legal shot off. I drove up, stepped out of my toasty warm truck at exactly legal hunt time and popped off a 150yd shot. But it was from a knee!!!!! And it was really cold out and I spilled my coffee all over the seat.

That's not hunting, that's sniping.  But as long as you were sad afterwards, its ok.

I was sad, right up to the point the perfectly grilled back strap touched my tongue. Then I was happy.

#303 JBSF

JBSF

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,856 posts
  • Interests:Racing, diving, cycling, flying, pussy, shooting and any other action sports.

Posted 08 April 2014 - 01:54 PM

Holy sheeet if ya'll are confessing here's mine.

This last elk came from my buddy's 40 spread just north of town. He lives next to a SWA and the herd travels back and forth usually just before or after legal hunt time, smart bastards. However if you get there at just the right time you can get a legal shot off. I drove up, stepped out of my toasty warm truck at exactly legal hunt time and popped off a 150yd shot. But it was from a knee!!!!! And it was really cold out and I spilled my coffee all over the seat.

I was sad, right up to the point the perfectly grilled back strap touched my tongue. Then I was happy.

Well, as long as you didn't smile or take a picture of you smiling as you were eating that elk steak - you will probably not burn in animal lover's hell.

#304 Mike in Seattle

Mike in Seattle

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,784 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 02:15 PM

Crew Wanted

Young & Fit.

Skills;
, master tracker
, verify whether or not Bambi is DTS,
, field dressing, 

Duties include;
, carry lawn chair, 6X6 ground blind/rainfly,

, cooler w/lunch, portable heater, small table ,

, coffee thermos & bottle of rocket fuel snakebite medicine,

, and anything else I can think of,
, while being vewy vewy quiet

,drag (verified DTS) Bambi back to (& load into) rig

#305 JBSF

JBSF

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,856 posts
  • Interests:Racing, diving, cycling, flying, pussy, shooting and any other action sports.

Posted 08 April 2014 - 03:21 PM

Crew Wanted

Young & Fit.

Skills;
, master tracker
, verify whether or not Bambi is DTS,
, field dressing, 

Duties include;
, carry lawn chair, 6X6 ground blind/rainfly,

, cooler w/lunch, portable heater, small table ,

, coffee thermos & bottle of rocket fuel snakebite medicine,

, and anything else I can think of,
, while being vewy vewy quiet

,drag (verified DTS) Bambi back to (& load into) rig

You forgot to add into the crew requirements "Big tits". 

#306 GRUMPY

GRUMPY

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,950 posts
  • Interests:Hobie Miracle 20

Posted 08 April 2014 - 03:39 PM

saggyboob.jpg

#307 mikewof

mikewof

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,745 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 03:59 PM

still no luck Leonard, but look at this ... still frames from the terrific movie Slapshot
with Paul Newman and soundtrack my Maxine Nightingale.

Not bad eh?

#308 mikewof

mikewof

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,745 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 04:18 PM

Putting on the foil.

#309 oldgoatroper

oldgoatroper

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,615 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 04:33 PM

Sorry to bother you, mikey, while you're busy soiling the place with random stuff, but I was wondering if you could confirm to me whether you do, or do not, hold a doctorate degree in some discipline...

#310 R Booth

R Booth

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,673 posts
  • Interests:Postponing my funeral 'til tomorrow....

Posted 08 April 2014 - 05:38 PM

Sorry to bother you, mikey, while you're busy soiling the place with random stuff, but I was wondering if you could confirm to me whether you do, or do not, hold a doctorate degree in some discipline...

He has a PHD* in........

Pecan Hagen-Daaz........

#311 JBSF

JBSF

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,856 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:58 AM

He does indeed.  FOIA search.....

douchemikediploma_zps56984976.png

#312 JBSF

JBSF

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,856 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 04:31 PM

I just got an email from a hunting buddy of mine in NV.... they each got a coyote out on a rancher's land who invited them to hunt.  One was a relatively short-ish range with a suppressed AR (~ 150 yds offhand).  The other was taken at 575 yds with the same type rifle pictured in my response to the OP. 

I think they were both pretty happy about their kills and they sent me pics of them smiling.  So I'm sure that's going to piss woffers off to no end. 

#313 mikewof

mikewof

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,745 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 05:07 PM

I just got an email from a hunting buddy of mine in NV.... they each got a coyote out on a rancher's land who invited them to hunt.  One was a relatively short-ish range with a suppressed AR (~ 150 yds offhand).  The other was taken at 575 yds with the same type rifle pictured in my response to the OP. 

I think they were both pretty happy about their kills and they sent me pics of them smiling.  So I'm sure that's going to piss woffers off to no end. 

Nah, it was on working ranch land, and they presumably needed to kill those yotes to protect stock and livelihoods. No problema.

Not like they went looking for a coyote to shoot on public land for no apparent reason other than they wanted more of a challenge than paper targets, then took a photo smiling over the kill of an animal that they had no intention of eating, just to leave the carcass for the vultures.

It's not that at all, these were apparently fully justified, and shots made by working men who pulled the trigger for a specific reason and were happy that they could protect livestock. Good on them.

#314 R Booth

R Booth

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,673 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 05:13 PM

This thread makes my Mauser weep. With joy.....:lol:

#315 bmiller

bmiller

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 08:20 PM

Nah, it was on working ranch land, and they presumably needed to kill those yotes to protect stock and livelihoods. No problema.

Not like they went looking for a coyote to shoot on public land for no apparent reason other than they wanted more of a challenge than paper targets, then took a photo smiling over the kill of an animal that they had no intention of eating, just to leave the carcass for the vultures.

It's not that at all, these were apparently fully justified, and shots made by working men who pulled the trigger for a specific reason and were happy that they could protect livestock. Good on them.

Holy shit, just imagine how far a coyote could move in the time it takes a bullet to travel 575yds!!!! They might have hit them dogs in the ass instead of the vitals. Oh the inhumanity. Time for some wofey outrage!!!

#316 mikewof

mikewof

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,745 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 08:32 PM

Holy shit, just imagine how far a coyote could move in the time it takes a bullet to travel 575yds!!!! They might have hit them dogs in the ass instead of the vitals. Oh the inhumanity. Time for some wofey outrage!!!

Most people (and I'm assuming you as well) don't want to see an animal suffer, but coyotes aren't game animals, and they're predators. Unlike elk, deer and antelope, they life a life of predation. Wanton waste rules are different for coyotes. We both live in Colorado, so you probably knew that the difference between wanton waste of big game and a coyote is the difference between a Class 5 Felony versus a misdemeanor for an animal like a coyote.

I can only assume you knew that and you're just trying to start a shitfight.

#317 bmiller

bmiller

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 09:24 PM

Wait a minute, you concerned about potential animal suffering due to animal movement/flight time when it was a deer. But not with a coyote because they are not "game" animals, just lowly predators?

#318 mikewof

mikewof

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,745 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 10:12 PM

Wait a minute, you concerned about potential animal suffering due to animal movement/flight time when it was a deer. But not with a coyote because they are not "game" animals, just lowly predators?

I'm still concerned about animal suffering, if people want to shoot coyotes to protect their stock, then they're going to do that. Coyotes aren't big game, the rules of wanton waste are very different.

I'll let the State's rules on this be a reasonable ethical barometer, since you seem unwilling to do that.

Given that, I don't support anyone who just takes to public land for the purpose of killing coyotes unless they have strong justification with nearby livestock. They're possibly violating wanton waste anyway.

#319 R Booth

R Booth

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,673 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 10:42 PM

I'm still concerned about animal suffering, if people want to shoot coyotes to protect their stock, then they're going to do that. Coyotes aren't big game, the rules of wanton waste are very different.

I'll let the State's rules on this be a reasonable ethical barometer, since you seem unwilling to do that.

Given that, I don't support anyone who just takes to public land for the purpose of killing coyotes unless they have strong justification with nearby livestock. They're possibly violating wanton waste anyway.

Do you ever fuking get tired of being..... you?....

#320 mikewof

mikewof

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,745 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 10:51 PM

That depends ... do you get tired of me having to justify the obvious to the handful of nincompoops of which you're the pinky that was mangled in the door of a 1974 Opal Kadet?

#321 R Booth

R Booth

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,673 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 11:02 PM

Looks like we can take that as a No.

Thanx for your time. ....

#322 grabbler

grabbler

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,805 posts
  • Interests:Drinking beer.
    Mowing.
    Drinking beer while mowing.

Posted 12 April 2014 - 11:45 PM

How the hell did you decipher that???...you got the Rosetta Stone DVD set for fuck-knuckle??

#323 R Booth

R Booth

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,673 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 12:53 AM

How the hell did you decipher that???...you got the Rosetta Stone DVD set for fuck-knuckle??

Nah----just bought the Pecan Haagen-Daaz Ouija board decoder thingy. Only a buck two ninety eight on AmmyZon.....

#324 grabbler

grabbler

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,805 posts
  • Interests:Drinking beer.
    Mowing.
    Drinking beer while mowing.

Posted 13 April 2014 - 01:28 AM

Nah----just bought the Pecan Haagen-Daaz Ouija board decoder thingy. Only a buck two ninety eight on AmmyZon.....

Order in the next 15 minutes and we'll throw in not one but two Shiftsters...

#325 JBSF

JBSF

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,856 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 03:11 AM

That depends ... do you get tired of me having to justify the obvious to the handful of nincompoops of which you're the pinky that was mangled in the door of a 1974 Opal Kadet?

And the slo-mo train wreck continues....  one RR track tie at a time..... :lol:

BTW - woofers, they also hunted on BLM land the week before and also killed coyotes then.  How FAR from ranch land is it acceptable to shoot predators before it turns from public service to "wanton waste", given coyotes have a big range of area they can cover?  I await your scientific response? 

#326 mikewof

mikewof

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,745 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 05:32 AM

And the slo-mo train wreck continues....  one RR track tie at a time..... :lol:

BTW - woofers, they also hunted on BLM land the week before and also killed coyotes then.  How FAR from ranch land is it acceptable to shoot predators before it turns from public service to "wanton waste", given coyotes have a big range of area they can cover?  I await your scientific response? 

I can't say Simple Jeff, it depends on the State, even though it's BLM land. If you're genuinely curious, call the DNR in that state. Some states allow unlimited hunting of coyotes by landowners or leases, on the land they own or least, the land owner or leasee can also hire someone to do it for them. Some let you hunt on public land without a permit, some have a coyote season, some allow it anytime, with a permit. I speak to some fish and game offices with NEPA questions with my job, I've discussed this a little, it varies widely from state to state, though I've noticed Nevada doesn't seem to care while the midwest states can get restrictive.

The wanton waste rules are going to vary from state to state too. It probably won't apply on private land because you're arguably protecting stock. But public land, if you leave the carcass there, then that might be a violation of wanton waste, why not call the DNR office and ask them? Did it cross your mind to be compliant Simple Jeff?

I assume you're asking because you're genuinely curious, however if you're asking just to be a confrontational, then please refer to the "handful of nincompoops" post. Generally, you should call the DNR before you do it, rather than ask the question on Sailing Anarchy.

In what state did your friends kill coyotes on BLM land?

#327 bmiller

bmiller

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 12:15 PM

Damn straight, I set my own "ethical barometer", you're allowing a state agency to do it for you.

I'm truly trying to understand your stance on these topics, based on what you have written on the last few pages this is how it appears to me:

Killing deer is OK, killing deer from 700yds is not because they are game animals and it may cause undue suffering.

Killing coyotes is OK, yardage is irrelevant because they are predators so undue suffering is allowed.

Pretty well sums it up?

#328 Mike in Seattle

Mike in Seattle

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,784 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 01:47 PM

They are a self-funded environmental rescue organization for poor starving Buzzards in NV.

, Buzzards are really good gliders,
  , but, too slow, & lacking quick  maneuverability in the ground attack role,
, so they can't catch the  twitching coyotes .

I'm not quite sure how many starving NV buzzards can be fed by a single coyote carcass,
('cuz I've never been inclined to drive there and count),
, but I'll guess that it's > 1, and leave it to the X-purt.

I never see them gliding around in circles, so, I don't think Buzzards live in the WA wetside mountains.

They might be Endangered,

, :o or even Extinct !

( but I could be wrong about that, too)

#329 soak_ed

soak_ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 03:36 PM

Important message from the SAATPS (Sailing Anarchy Anti-Troll Protection Service)

Your post has been blocked by the SAATPS. SAATPS automatically blocks any posts responding to the troll mikewof. This is done for your protection to stop you from being sucked in to the black hole of nonsense, straw man arguments, circular logic and general mayhem caused by trolls such as mikewof. This service is provided in the interest of maintaining your sanity and to help you avoid wasting time and energy responding to posts that serve no purpose other than to satisfy the troll mikewof. Should you decide to engage in senseless arguments with senseless trolls you can change the setting for the SAATPS in the "My Settings" section of your profile. You can un-check the box on each troll listed to enable your responses to the trolls. You may unblock the trolls at your own risk, the SAATPS assumes no responsibility for your mental condition should you chose to engage in endless, frustrating, idiotic arguments with trolls such as mikewof.

Sincerely,

The SAATPS team

Semper Vigilans

#330 mikewof

mikewof

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,745 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 04:08 PM

Damn straight, I set my own "ethical barometer", you're allowing a state agency to do it for you.

I'm truly trying to understand your stance on these topics, based on what you have written on the last few pages this is how it appears to me:

Killing deer is OK, killing deer from 700yds is not because they are game animals and it may cause undue suffering.

Killing coyotes is OK, yardage is irrelevant because they are predators so undue suffering is allowed.

Pretty well sums it up?

Are you genuinely interested in discussing or are you looking for a shitfight?

I want to stay civil with you because you presumably race at Dillon and there is a strong chance that we'll meet eventually. But you've been insulting in this thread. So if you want the shitfight, then nothing I write here is going to work you. If you genuinely want to discuss, give me a phone call: 205-246-6492. I'm happy to discuss.

#331 Snaggletooth

Snaggletooth

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,339 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 05:00 PM

If you genuinely want to discuss, give me a phone call: 205-246-6492. I'm happy to discuss.

I thick you and Wespey our onley ounes to poeste youe phone nubbers.

#332 mikewof

mikewof

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,745 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 05:07 PM

Eh, it's on the website anyway.

I get way more calls from folks wanting to sell me crap than from Sailing Anarchists. At least I enjoy talking with you guys. The telemarketers, not so much.

#333 R Booth

R Booth

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,673 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 05:57 PM

I get way more calls from folks wanting to sell me crap than from Sailing Anarchists. At least I enjoy talking with you guys. The telemarketers, not so much.

8-6-7-5-3-0-9......

#334 Snaggletooth

Snaggletooth

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,339 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:27 PM

8-6-7-5-3-0-9......

boothey boothey who cane we turne to...........              :)

#335 Point Break

Point Break

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,104 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 10:11 PM

Important message from the SAATPS (Sailing Anarchy Anti-Troll Protection Service)

Your post has been blocked by the SAATPS. SAATPS automatically blocks any posts responding to the troll mikewof. This is done for your protection to stop you from being sucked in to the black hole of nonsense, straw man arguments, circular logic and general mayhem caused by trolls such as mikewof. This service is provided in the interest of maintaining your sanity and to help you avoid wasting time and energy responding to posts that serve no purpose other than to satisfy the troll mikewof. Should you decide to engage in senseless arguments with senseless trolls you can change the setting for the SAATPS in the "My Settings" section of your profile. You can un-check the box on each troll listed to enable your responses to the trolls. You may unblock the trolls at your own risk, the SAATPS assumes no responsibility for your mental condition should you chose to engage in endless, frustrating, idiotic arguments with trolls such as mikewof.

Sincerely,
The SAATPS team
Semper Vigilans
What?!?! Where the heck is that button? I totally missed it!

#336 bmiller

bmiller

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 10:38 PM

Pretty well sums it up?

Are you genuinely interested in discussing or are you looking for a shitfight?

I want to stay civil with you because you presumably race at Dillon and there is a strong chance that we'll meet eventually. But you've been insulting in this thread. So if you want the shitfight, then nothing I write here is going to work you. If you genuinely want to discuss, give me a phone call: 205-246-6492. I'm happy to discuss.

Genuine discussion? You have got to be kidding me. You turned this entire thread into a shifight when you talked shit about people doing stuff you know absolutely nothing about.

Anything I have to say will be right here for you to respond to and all the other SA'ers to enjoy.

Shitfight, indeed!

#337 mikewof

mikewof

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,745 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 11:00 PM

Genuine discussion? You have got to be kidding me. You turned this entire thread into a shifight when you talked shit about people doing stuff you know absolutely nothing about.

Anything I have to say will be right here for you to respond to and all the other SA'ers to enjoy.

Shitfight, indeed!

You want me to explain my position. That's sort of a lose-lose for me if you're looking for a shitfight. Anything I write is going to trigger more comments and waste more time. If I explain it briefly, it's going to be incomplete and cause more shitfighting. If I go into depth then I'm going to be insulted for writing a book. I also risk the chance of not dotting an i or crossing a t.

It's sufficient enough for me to write this: I respect animals. Trophy hunting is usually a Class 5 Felony. In my opinion, taking very long range shots that may put the animal in danger of suffering is a form of trophy hunting, with the shot taking the place of the trophy. Some of my closest friends are hunters, I've discussed this with them at length. Not one of them are okay with the unnecessary risk of wounding an animal, they avoid long range shots on animals. I'm surprised at how little support there is this thread to respect the animals people hunt.

I don't know why I should expect anything else, you enjoy shooting prairie dogs for the pleasure of shooting prairie dogs, Simple Jeff shoots coyotes for no apparent reason, Len makes up stories, and Rick ... actually Rick is okay, I like him. We've spoken a few times on the phone, his online persona is an online persona.

#338 mustang__1

mustang__1

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,186 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 11:14 PM

jesus jumping christ is this shit still going? 

#339 Snaggletooth

Snaggletooth

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,339 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 11:32 PM

Howe cane J jumpe C?  Same pearson issente it?

#340 LenP

LenP

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,361 posts
  • Interests:sailing, kayaking, fishing, hunting, hiking, and various other outdoor activities.

Posted 13 April 2014 - 11:52 PM

Howe cane J jumpe C?  Same pearson issente it?

Adjective not verb

#341 JBSF

JBSF

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,856 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 04:38 AM

I can't say Simple Jeff, it depends on the State, even though it's BLM land. If you're genuinely curious, call the DNR in that state. Some states allow unlimited hunting of coyotes by landowners or leases, on the land they own or least, the land owner or leasee can also hire someone to do it for them. Some let you hunt on public land without a permit, some have a coyote season, some allow it anytime, with a permit. I speak to some fish and game offices with NEPA questions with my job, I've discussed this a little, it varies widely from state to state, though I've noticed Nevada doesn't seem to care while the midwest states can get restrictive.

The wanton waste rules are going to vary from state to state too. It probably won't apply on private land because you're arguably protecting stock. But public land, if you leave the carcass there, then that might be a violation of wanton waste, why not call the DNR office and ask them? Did it cross your mind to be compliant Simple Jeff?

I assume you're asking because you're genuinely curious, however if you're asking just to be a confrontational, then please refer to the "handful of nincompoops" post. Generally, you should call the DNR before you do it, rather than ask the question on Sailing Anarchy.

No Michael, I'm not curious about the laws.  I know what the law is in the state that I hunt.  I'm asking about the "ethics" of shooting coyotes.  You seem to have a problem with it.  You seem to be attempting (poorly I might add) to draw a fine distinction about when its ok and when its bad.  So if the very same friends who you praised as doing a community service, did the same thing the week before but not on ranch land - where do you (as in YOU douchemike) ethically draw the line?  Does the coyote have to be within 5 miles of the nearest livestock before its ok to you?  10 miles?  50 miles?

So if they kill a coyote within 69 miles of the nearest ranch - its ok as long as they don't smile and take pics afterwards.  But if they are happy and enjoy it, you have to move the radius in another 20 miles to cover the smile penalty.  Does that work?

#342 JBSF

JBSF

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,856 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 04:41 AM

Sincerely,

The SAATPS team

Semper Vigilans

Now THAT's funny!

#343 Bluto

Bluto

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 06:18 AM

No Michael, I'm not curious about the laws.  I know what the law is in the state that I hunt.  I'm asking about the "ethics" of shooting coyotes.  You seem to have a problem with it.  You seem to be attempting (poorly I might add) to draw a fine distinction about when its ok and when its bad.  So if the very same friends who you praised as doing a community service, did the same thing the week before but not on ranch land - where do you (as in YOU douchemike) ethically draw the line?  Does the coyote have to be within 5 miles of the nearest livestock before its ok to you?  10 miles?  50 miles?

So if they kill a coyote within 69 miles of the nearest ranch - its ok as long as they don't smile and take pics afterwards.  But if they are happy and enjoy it, you have to move the radius in another 20 miles to cover the smile penalty.  Does that work?

Only goofballs take their picture with vermin.

#344 JBSF

JBSF

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,856 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:09 AM

Only goofballs take their picture with vermin.

I take it that's why your wife never liked your wedding photos.....  :lol:

#345 mikewof

mikewof

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,745 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:46 AM

I was going to write a considered, thoughtful reply to you, but then I noticed you slipped in the word "douche."

Apparently neither your mom nor dad nor the US Air Force didn't tech you that when you ask someone to give you a bit of their time that you don't pocket an insult in your request.

I'm happy to explain to you, presuming you remove your insult. Until then, you might urge your friends to check the regulations in their state before they hunt on BLM land. And remember, only goofballs post their photo on Sailing Anarchy posing with the carcass of an animal they consider to be vermin

#346 JBSF

JBSF

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,856 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 08:38 AM

I was going to write a considered, thoughtful reply to you, but then I noticed you slipped in the word "douche."

Apparently neither your mom nor dad nor the US Air Force didn't tech you that when you ask someone to give you a bit of their time that you don't pocket an insult in your request.

I'm happy to explain to you, presuming you remove your insult. Until then, you might urge your friends to check the regulations in their state before they hunt on BLM land. And remember, only goofballs post their photo on Sailing Anarchy posing with the carcass of an animal they consider to be vermin

Whaaah.  Pot calling the kettle a negro?  "Simple Jeff" is not an insult?  You first.....

#347 Mike in Seattle

Mike in Seattle

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,784 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:47 PM

:( , some butthurtedness going on .

#348 mad

mad

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,832 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 01:52 PM

mobius_1b.gif

This is generally where any discussion with Wofsey ends up.

#349 mikewof

mikewof

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,745 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 01:57 PM

Look, Simple Jeff, it's like this .. we insult each other when we don't want anything in return. We abstain when we want something.

I'll demonstrate ...

Wrong way: "Hey fucktard Jeff, could you please hand me the bottle of lube?"

Right way: "Jeffy, be a doll and hand me the lube, wouldya big fella? And while you're at it, please turn on the Antique Roadshow, oh, and do we still have to meet your parents at 6? Thanks guy."

#350 mikewof

mikewof

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,745 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 02:01 PM

mobius_1b.gif

This is generally where any discussion with Wofsey ends up.

Except you haven't actually discussed anything here, you're just posting for the same reason you always do, to follow me around like a yappy puppy hoping against fate that I scratch you behind your ear.

If your countrymen knew what you were up to, stalking a Yank, they would dip you in boiling Marmite.

#351 JBSF

JBSF

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,856 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 03:07 PM

Look, Simple Jeff, it's like this .. we insult each other when we don't want anything in return. We abstain when we want something.

I'll demonstrate ...

Right way: "Jeffy, be a doll and hand me the lube, wouldya big fella? And while you're at it, please turn on the Antique Roadshow, oh, and do we still have to meet your parents at 6? Thanks guy."

You should really discuss with your wife and kids your need to come out of the closet.  Its socially acceptable now to suck dick, you don't have to hide it from your family any more.

#352 mikewof

mikewof

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,745 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 04:29 PM

I'll demonstrate ...

You should really discuss with your wife and kids your need to come out of the closet.  Its socially acceptable now to suck dick, you don't have to hide it from your family any more.
Hmm, you've definitely inspired me ... but then why do we hide it from YOUR family, tough guy? You promised it would be different when your wife and kids finally threw you out of the house.

#353 Bluto

Bluto

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:56 PM

I'll demonstrate ...

Hmm, you've definitely inspired me ... but then why do we hide it from YOUR family, tough guy? You promised it would be different when your wife and kids finally threw you out of the house.

Stop Mike,you're sinking way too low.

#354 mad

mad

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,832 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:53 PM

I'll demonstrate ...

WTF!!??...............

How did this thread end up here?

The all time most successful SA thread drift in history!!!

Gonna need some time, rum and a lotta mind bleach to ever unsee that mental image.

Might even have take Woffs of ignore for the first time in years to see what led this outburst.

#355 mikewof

mikewof

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,745 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:24 AM

No outburst, it's just Jeff and I having a few laughs.

I saw a dead rat by the viaduct this morning, hopefully it will still be there on my way home so I can pose for a photograph with it.

#356 mustang__1

mustang__1

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,186 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 03:09 AM

I'll demonstrate ...

WTF!!??...............

How did this thread end up here?

The all time most successful SA thread drift in history!!!

Gonna need some time, rum and a lotta mind bleach to ever unsee that mental image.

Might even have take Woffs of ignore for the first time in years to see what led this outburst.

2wlxycx.png

#357 mikewof

mikewof

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,745 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 04:27 AM

2wlxycx.png

Best damn show in the lot ...

#358 JBSF

JBSF

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,856 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 04:27 AM

No outburst, it's just Jeff and I having a few laughs at my pathetic attempts to try to be witty.

FIFY

I saw a dead rat by the viaduct this morning, hopefully it will still be there on my way home so I can pose for a photograph with it.

Oh yes, please.  I anxiously await seeing that pic. 

#359 mikewof

mikewof

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,745 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 04:31 AM

I'm really sorry man, someone took it home and mounted the head before I could get back to it. Oh well, we'll just have to make do with this photo. Luckily some super-brave gentleman with a heart of a lion, looks that make the ladies swoon, a computer brain and eyes like laser beams saved us all from the wrath of that enormous beast ...

Coyoteatrange3-1.jpg

12755448591.jpg

#360 JBSF

JBSF

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,856 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 04:35 AM

I'm really sorry man, someone took it home and mounted the head before I could get back to it. Oh well, we'll just have to make do with this one. Some super-brave gentleman with a heart of a lion and eyes like laser beams saved us all from the wrath of that enormous beast ...

Coyoteatrange3-1.jpg

Jeff, in case it isn't apparently, I really do like you. I just enjoy giving you the same shit you give me. Sorry, can't help it.

That's an extremely handsome man!  I can see why you would want to suck his dick......

Looks like he's a pretty good shot too. :D

#361 mikewof

mikewof

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,745 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 05:36 AM

I'm really sorry man, someone took it home and mounted the head before I could get back to it. Oh well, we'll just have to make do with this one. Some super-brave gentleman with a heart of a lion and eyes like laser beams saved us all from the wrath of that enormous beast ...

Coyoteatrange3-1.jpg

Jeff, in case it isn't apparently, I really do like you. I just enjoy giving you the same shit you give me. Sorry, can't help it.

That's an extremely handsome man!  I can see why you would want to suck his dick......

Looks like he's a pretty good shot too. :D

Exceedingly handsome! But alas, the part about the dick is purely academic. It has already been ripped from his groin by his ex, stuffed inside of a cocktail wiener to make it appetizing and fed to the Shiba Inu in the photo above.

2a99lj7.jpg

#362 JBSF

JBSF

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,856 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:36 AM

You're a very strange bird, mikey.  Very strange......

#363 mikewof

mikewof

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,745 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:43 AM

You're a very strange bird, mikey.  Very strange......

What did a wise man once say?

Oh yes ...   Only goofballs take their picture with "vermin."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users