Competitive Beneteau First 36.7 looking to add regular crew, particularly someone willing/wanting to work the bow. Minimally, you need to be willing to take a turn on the bow (the skipper does, so you do too). Mostly OD racing and PHRF. Season includes the North American Champs in Sept. A few distance races thrown in for variety.
- Capable group of sailors (regularly winning) and a generally fun boat to be on.
- We don't take ourselves too seriously, but enjoy beating those who do.
- Patient skipper who frequently hands over the helm, encourages feedback and welcomes tactical input.
- Skipper and Team are willing to coach/train if necessary.
- Opportunities to rotate roles on the boat (including driving sometimes).
Some spinnaker experience required (dinghy experience qualifies as such). Tactical awareness and athleticism advantageous but attitude and personality are more important.
A sailing couple or a parent/child combo would be considered. lt all depends on overall dynamics. Send me a private message to get more details or discuss. Thanks!
Crew needed for B36.7 - esp. bow - Norwalk/Westport CT
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users