183 replies to this topic

#101 Mark K

Mark K

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,441 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 04:30 PM

If you can't stay on the subject of Ted's unapologetic racism not being condemned by the NRA...

There is not a lot to say about it. I don't condone it. I think they should get rid of him. My disapproval is not going to make me quit the NRA, it has prompted me to write them and let them know how I feel. If Leo Hinderey keeps him on staff, and Obama still kisses Leo's ass, I figure I should be able to keep my NRA membership and not be a racist or sheeple. You seem to want me to either quit the NRA or be upset at being a sheeple. Neither is going to happen. I have been called worse things than a sheeple when I was knocking on doors for Obama, so I am kind of used to it now. I also voted for Obama twice, and so am now getting used to the idea that I am not as bright as I once thought I was.

Rationalize it any way you wish. Not everybody is going to be able to grasp the meaning of a gun lobby seeking to foster racial hatreds in Americans, or question why a gun club is so interested in doing that.  You ignored my earlier question: Have you given any thought to a level of creepiness that might cause you to quit sending money to these people?  

If you think shepherds pay much attention to the bleating of the sheep that still give them wool...

#102 LenP

LenP

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,439 posts
  • Interests:sailing, kayaking, fishing, hunting, hiking, and various other outdoor activities.

Posted 17 April 2014 - 04:47 PM

If you can't stay on the subject of Ted's unapologetic racism not being condemned by the NRA...

There is not a lot to say about it. I don't condone it. I think they should get rid of him. My disapproval is not going to make me quit the NRA, it has prompted me to write them and let them know how I feel. If Leo Hinderey keeps him on staff, and Obama still kisses Leo's ass, I figure I should be able to keep my NRA membership and not be a racist or sheeple. You seem to want me to either quit the NRA or be upset at being a sheeple. Neither is going to happen. I have been called worse things than a sheeple when I was knocking on doors for Obama, so I am kind of used to it now. I also voted for Obama twice, and so am now getting used to the idea that I am not as bright as I once thought I was.

Rationalize it any way you wish. Not everybody is going to be able to grasp the meaning of a gun lobby seeking to foster racial hatreds in Americans, or question why a gun club is so interested in doing that.  You ignored my earlier question: Have you given any thought to a level of creepiness that might cause you to quit sending money to these people?  

If you think shepherds pay much attention to the bleating of the sheep that still give them wool...

I did answer the question as to whether I gave any thought to the level of creepiness that might cause me to quit sending money to the NRA. To save you the time of searching for the answer, I will just repeat it here. The answer is, no I have not given it any thought.

The NRA does lobby, but they are more than simply a lobbying group. If they were not, I would likely just send my money to the SAF. I have not seen the NRA itself do anything to foster racial hatred. The NRA has Ted on their board, Leo still has him on TV. I am still a member of the NRA and I still subscribe to Field and Stream. Since Intermedia partners is strictly a commercial enterprise and not the primary organizing or training authority for a sport I am involved in, I would be more likely to cancel my F&S subscription than I would my NRA membership, even if it is only my NRA membership which makes me a racist or sheeple.

BTW, thank you for the sheppard/sheep analogy. I am going to use it the next time OFA calls and asks for more of my money.

#103 Tom Ray

Tom Ray

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,136 posts
  • Interests:~~/)/)~~

Posted 17 April 2014 - 06:57 PM

So Mark interprets an angry political comment about the President to be indicative that the utterer is a racist, and thus an indication that every person who shares membership in an organization with that individual is a white supremacist.  Got it.  

"Subhuman" IS racist, that is indisputable. I have dealt with the lie that calling the management of the organization racist is calling all the the members racist through the entire conversation, nevertheless my comments and opinions will probably be miscast by some of these folks forever. You are joining the conversation near it's end. Want to see how I got dragged into this check out post #26 this post and read down from there. 

Edited for accuracy. Doesn't look like it refers to leadership to me, but to the entire group.

#104 Mark K

Mark K

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,441 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:34 PM

I did answer the question as to whether I gave any thought to the level of creepiness that might cause me to quit sending money to the NRA. To save you the time of searching for the answer, I will just repeat it here. The answer is, no I have not given it any thought.

The NRA does lobby, but they are more than simply a lobbying group. If they were not, I would likely just send my money to the SAF. I have not seen the NRA itself do anything to foster racial hatred. The NRA has Ted on their board, Leo still has him on TV. I am still a member of the NRA and I still subscribe to Field and Stream. Since Intermedia partners is strictly a commercial enterprise and not the primary organizing or training authority for a sport I am involved in, I would be more likely to cancel my F&S subscription than I would my NRA membership, even if it is only my NRA membership which makes me a racist or sheeple.

BTW, thank you for the sheppard/sheep analogy. I am going to use it the next time OFA calls and asks for more of my money.

Be different if it was just one nutjob in there. Check out the shit Wayne was spewing after the OKC attack. 

http://www.nytimes.c...ssociation.html

It's not just race, and it's not just Ted. The reason the NRA continues to think linking gun rights to sick and demented crap as this is because some people support them no matter what they do.  

#105 A_guy_in_the_Chesapeake

A_guy_in_the_Chesapeake

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,488 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:34 PM

Mark - 

My perception from most of our conversations has been that even when I disagree with you, you have solid reasons for your perspective, and I can understand why you hold the opinions you do.  If the topic is guns, you're far from objective, and seem to be looking more for reasons to complain about the other guys than you are interested in discussing the real issues.   I think that on this issue, you're constantly looking for offense from "those guys", perhaps as a means to validate that your feelings on the topic are warranted. 

#106 Mark K

Mark K

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,441 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:46 PM

Tom brought it up in this thread, and miscast my views when he did. I'm 100% comfortable in my view that calling blacks subhuman is something no respectable organization would allow. No validation necessary, thank you.

How about you? 

#107 A_guy_in_the_Chesapeake

A_guy_in_the_Chesapeake

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,488 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 11:04 PM

Tom brought it up in this thread, and miscast my views when he did. I'm 100% comfortable in my view that calling blacks subhuman is something no respectable organization would allow. No validation necessary, thank you.

How about you? 

I think that there's a huge difference between comments uttered in anger towards a public, political figure, and a comment issued towards an entire race.   I could see Nugent's comment being construed as either, but given the context, would suggest that he's pissed at Obama, not at all blacks.  

I can't fault you at all for being upset by the comment, but, I would also suggest that the ire you're projecting towards the NRA and any of its supporters seems to have more to do with you not liking the NRA than it does you're being upset w/a comment made by one of its representatives.   Baby and bathwater, ya know. 

#108 TheFlash

TheFlash

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,634 posts
  • Interests:Rum

Posted 17 April 2014 - 11:51 PM

I've got to say, the mental gymnastics some folks go through to justify the NRAs lack of good corporate governance in keeping Shit-in-your-pants Ted on the board is quite fun to watch.

Any, I repeat, any for-profit corporation would have run him out and stated publicly that Ted's opinions were his own, and did not reflect on the companies position.

#109 LenP

LenP

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,439 posts
  • Interests:sailing, kayaking, fishing, hunting, hiking, and various other outdoor activities.

Posted 18 April 2014 - 12:12 AM

I've got to say, the mental gymnastics some folks go through to justify the NRAs lack of good corporate governance in keeping Shit-in-your-pants Ted on the board is quite fun to watch.

Any, I repeat, any for-profit corporation would have run him out and stated publicly that Ted's opinions were his own, and did not reflect on the companies position.

I pointed out in this thread several times that a for profit company owned by Leo Hinderey, a big time Dem and Obama supporter, still has Ted on TV and pays him for it. They still employ him. Further, I can go through a long list of the racists that are part of the NAACP, but I won't because it is stupid, and it does not mean the NAACP does not do some good things, or that the people who are associated with the NAACP should be called sheeple or racists. I don't know if Ted is a racist or not, and I don't really care, he is clearly an asshole and that is reason enough for me to voice my displeasure with him being on the board of the NRA. The idea that by not running out and canceling my membership, it means I am condoning his statements is assinine, however it seems to be part and parcel of the "with us or against us" attitude that is all too prevalent within our society these days. One can disapprove of parts of an organization without rejecting the entire organization, parts of a party platform without hating the whole party, and some of a person's beliefs without having to dislike the person. That people can not see that is a sign that our society is getting less mature as we get older. Sad.

#110 Mark K

Mark K

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,441 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 12:58 AM

How about you? 

I think that there's a huge difference between comments uttered in anger towards a public, political figure, and a comment issued towards an entire race.   I could see Nugent's comment being construed as either, but given the context, would suggest that he's pissed at Obama, not at all blacks.  

I can't fault you at all for being upset by the comment, but, I would also suggest that the ire you're projecting towards the NRA and any of its supporters seems to have more to do with you not liking the NRA than it does you're being upset w/a comment made by one of its representatives.   Baby and bathwater, ya know. 

Me and George HW Bush have the nearly the exact same issues with NRA's management? I can live with that. 

I think I may continue to mess with Ted's fanboi's here...sometimes, if they insist on dragging it up again like Tom did in this thread.  I consider casting my views as saying all NRA members are POS's to be slander. Only worth refuting if people I respect repeat it though.  

#111 A_guy_in_the_Chesapeake

A_guy_in_the_Chesapeake

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,488 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 01:05 AM

How about you? 

Me and George HW Bush have the nearly the exact same issues with NRA's management? I can live with that. 

I think I may continue to mess with Ted's fanboi's here...sometimes, if they insist on dragging it up again like Tom did in this thread.  I consider casting my views as saying all NRA members are POS's to be slander. Only worth refuting if people I respect repeat it though.  

Ouch, ooh, ouch.  Please stop, I can't take it! 

Go piss up a rope,Mark - you're all wet already.  Lemme know if you need my name/address for your lawsuit, OK? 

#112 JMD

JMD

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,410 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 01:10 AM

Terms like "subhuman mongrel" have very specific connotations.

Passing it off as the language of mere anger is either dishonest or naive.

#113 Mark K

Mark K

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,441 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 03:47 AM

How about you? 

Ouch, ooh, ouch.  Please stop, I can't take it! 

Go piss up a rope,Mark - you're all wet already.  Lemme know if you need my name/address for your lawsuit, OK? 

24osefa.gif

:D

#114 Saorsa

Saorsa

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,215 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 04:14 AM

How about you? 

I guess you don't realize that being elected to a BOD can be a minority function.

#115 Tom Ray

Tom Ray

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,136 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 09:44 AM

How about you? 

Any thoughts on Democrat party officials issuing death threats to NRA members? I'm perfectly comfortable condemning that.

You're one to complain about "miscast views." I link to an article clearly stating that some stolen guns in the Ukraine arrived too late to matter and you try to build that into my saying the guns "saved" them, even falsely using quotation marks to make your dishonest point, all while calling me dishonest. Do you ever stop spinning and lying?

#116 Tom Ray

Tom Ray

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,136 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 09:46 AM

I pointed out in this thread several times that a for profit company owned by Leo Hinderey, a big time Dem and Obama supporter, still has Ted on TV and pays him for it....

Paying Ted is bad. Sometimes. Check the letter after the name to find out whether it's bad in Mark's view.

#117 Spatial Ed

Spatial Ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,070 posts
  • Interests:Voltramax

Posted 18 April 2014 - 12:52 PM

Has the NRA condemned Ted?  Should they?

#118 LenP

LenP

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,439 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 02:00 PM

No, Yes.

Evidently those answers make me a fanboi of Ted.

#119 Mark K

Mark K

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,441 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 06:02 PM

How about you? 

I guess you don't realize that being elected to a BOD can be a minority function.

I looked up the process some time ago. IIRC, it was when it was discovered a member of the "selection committee" lives just a mile or two from the Newtown tragedy. Anyway, a "selection committee" decides who can and can't run for office, so that part is indeed "minority", a very, very, tiny minority.  

#120 Spatial Ed

Spatial Ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,070 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:21 PM

No, Yes.

There are degrees of separation.

You are a fanboi of an organization that doesn't seem to have any issues with being led by a white supremacist.

#121 dorydude

dorydude

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 12:17 AM

http://m.kmbc.com/ne...center/25457124

I grew up with this out West, depressing that after all these years, the folks who hate Jews and Blacks are still at it.

Ironically, my daughter had a school assignment a couple of days ago about hate groups,, she asked me about my memories of the KKK, I told her that they've probably taken their hate mainstream now, and have stopped killing Jews and Blacks.

Guess not. Illogical hate has some weird staying power though the centuries it seems.

Oh dear>

An FBI asset shot some non Jews, but as the shootings were near a jewish centre it's a new holocaust!

Oh vey! Never Again!!!

The wailing and the tears are endless. How dare anyone commit a hate crime against jews, even if none are injured. They are victims! They are innocent!

#122 GRUMPY

GRUMPY

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,130 posts
  • Interests:Hobie Miracle 20

Posted 19 April 2014 - 01:21 AM

It seems "Ironically" is another Wofey word for BS that he just made up.

#123 Tom Ray

Tom Ray

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,136 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 07:11 AM

No, Yes.

Some minds are interested in ideas.

Some are interested in gossip about people.

Some are interested in gossip about ancient poopy pants stories of questionable veracity about people.

We can all decide which are the most interesting...

#124 Spatial Ed

Spatial Ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,070 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 01:57 PM

And some are interested in BENGHAZI!

#125 Point Break

Point Break

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,154 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:17 PM

Gesundheit

#126 mikewof

mikewof

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,061 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 03:23 PM

I grew up with this out West, depressing that after all these years, the folks who hate Jews and Blacks are still at it.

Ironically, my daughter had a school assignment a couple of days ago about hate groups,, she asked me about my memories of the KKK, I told her that they've probably taken their hate mainstream now, and have stopped killing Jews and Blacks.

Guess not. Illogical hate has some weird staying power though the centuries it seems.

Oh dear>

An FBI asset shot some non Jews, but as the shootings were near a jewish centre it's a new holocaust!

Oh vey! Never Again!!!

The wailing and the tears are endless. How dare anyone commit a hate crime against jews, even if none are injured. They are victims! They are innocent!

Let's see if I get your thought process here ...

It amuses you when three Christians are murdered by a racist defective because they are mistaken for Jews, and that then leads to to a comparison to terrorism on the other side of the world?

So ... based on your apparently defective logic stream, Christians being murdered in Africa should be hilarious due to the reality that the Oklahoma City bombing was conducted by a Christian.

You're an idiot.

#127 mikewof

mikewof

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,061 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 03:25 PM

It seems "Ironically" is another Wofey word for BS that he just made up.

Again ... you contributed nothing to this thread other than demonstrating your ability to stalk.

#128 No.6

No.6

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,200 posts
  • Interests:Danger

Posted 19 April 2014 - 07:21 PM

Gesundheit

Using German in a thread about anti-semitism might be construed by some as insensitive...
Or as the English say when in the company of Germans, "~Shhhhh, don't mention the war!"

#129 Point Break

Point Break

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,154 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 07:46 PM

Gesundheit

Using German in a thread about anti-semitism might be construed by some as insensitive...
Or as the English say when in the company of Germans, "~Shhhhh, don't mention the war!"

Too subtle?

#130 No.6

No.6

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,200 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 10:14 PM

nine mien freund.

#131 dorydude

dorydude

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 10:32 PM

Oh dear>

Oh vey! Never Again!!!

Let's see if I get your thought process here ...

It amuses you when three Christians are murdered by a racist defective because they are mistaken for Jews, and that then leads to to a comparison to terrorism on the other side of the world?

So ... based on your apparently defective logic stream, Christians being murdered in Africa should be hilarious due to the reality that the Oklahoma City bombing was conducted by a Christian.

You're an idiot.

No, you are the idiot.

I pointing out the hypocrisy of the jews and their lackeys.

An assumed attack on them by a lone nutter is immediately turned into a worldwide news story. Most major international newspapers devoted at least half a page to this non story.

Another example is the "jews must register" story from Ukraine.

This is a zero story. One unidentified person allegedly handing out single page leaflets at an obscure synagogue in Ukraine immediately becomes front page headlines worldwide with outrage emanating from leading politicians and howls of protest from jews.........it was a fake, a non story.

The perennial victims scream "hate crime" at the slightest hint of provocation, and world leaders echo their whining. Yet, to point out the real hate crimes of jews which are occurring daily ,is, of course "anti semetic" and brands people like me "neo - Nazis".

#132 mikewof

mikewof

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,061 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 11:13 PM

No, you are the idiot.

First off, I apologize for calling you an idiot, you have good taste in sailboats, thus you're probably not an idiot.

You're wrong as you could be about this though.

I pointing out the hypocrisy of the jews and their lackeys.

An assumed attack on them by a lone nutter is immediately turned into a worldwide news story. Most major international newspapers devoted at least half a page to this non story.

Three people were murdered for the specific reason that they were assumed Jews. Turns out they were Christians.

You know he wasn't a "lone nutter" because you wrote that he was an "FBI asset" thus you apparently knew that he was snitching (presumably) on the other neo-Nazi, KKK supremecist nutters. He may have been a nutter, but he clearly was not a lone nutter if he was an FBI asset. Of course, I'm not telling you anything you didn't know here, just pointing out the failure of your thought-stream.

As for a worldwide story for this "non story" ... three people were murdered, which considerably less of a "non story" than some people in England celebrating the birthday of a Queen, or some athletes who win a soccer contest or the rise or fall of some stock. The branded form of hatred that killed these three people is the direct link of the same branded link of hatred that has killed about 2,000 Blacks and Jews in the U.S.A., one of the Jews was killed a short distance from my home by a neo-Nazi, when I was a kid because he spoke out against stupidity of KKK, neo-Nazis.

Of course this is a news story. I'm not really sure why you're offended by people trying to understand what happened.

This is a zero story. One unidentified person allegedly handing out single page leaflets at an obscure synagogue in Ukraine immediately becomes front page headlines worldwide with outrage emanating from leading politicians and howls of protest from jews.........it was a fake, a non story.

Again, you're as wrong as you could possibly be.

We find out several days later that the person(s) handing out leaflets weren't connected with any political group, but this is in a country where 3 MILLION people were murdered by Nazis, including nearly a million Jews. I would love to know how someone like you is able to know about that connection and say to yourself "eh, non story." We had front page news about a guy in Boston arrested because of a backpack bomb hoax, and the reason it was front page news is 5 people were killed by some terrorist bombs in that same area.

Let's recap ... 5 people were killed by a bomb in Boston, which is followed by front page news of a stupid hoax, you don't mention a word about that. 3,000,000 people were killed by Nazis in the Ukraine, and you complain like a red-headed step child about a similarly connected prank making the newspapers, presumably because of "the Jews and their Lackeys."

I take it back, I think you're an idiot again.

The perennial victims scream "hate crime" at the slightest hint of provocation, and world leaders echo their whining. Yet, to point out the real hate crimes of jews which are occurring daily ,is, of course "anti semetic" and brands people like me "neo - Nazis".

Don't flatter yourself ... you're apparently too stupid to be a Neo-Nazi, they might not accept a mental defective such as yourself. People of limited intelligence such as yourself played the crapshoot of either rising high in the Nazi party or just finding themselves in a Concentration Camp.

Apparently, you're offended by people drawing attention to the seeds, outgrowth and results of hatred, murder and even genocide, but you seem to have no problem with people drawing attention to the minutiae of daily life.

You're not some kind of "un-PC purveyor of the truth nobody wants to hear." No, you're just an idiot ... who has fine taste in sailboats.

#133 mikewof

mikewof

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,061 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 11:53 PM

Dory, I apologize for calling you an idiot, I shouldn't have done that.

I disagree with you on this and your opinion offends me, but I'm sure you're not an idiot.

#134 dorydude

dorydude

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:19 AM

No, you are the idiot.

First off, I apologize for calling you an idiot, you have good taste in sailboats, thus you're probably not an idiot.

You're wrong as you could be about this though.

>>I pointing out the hypocrisy of the jews and their lackeys.

Three people were murdered for the specific reason that they were assumed Jews. Turns out they were Christians.

You know he wasn't a "lone nutter" because you wrote that he was an "FBI asset" thus you apparently knew that he was snitching (presumably) on the other neo-Nazi, KKK supremecist nutters. He may have been a nutter, but he clearly was not a lone nutter if he was an FBI asset. Of course, I'm not telling you anything you didn't know here, just pointing out the failure of your thought-stream.

As for a worldwide story for this "non story" ... three people were murdered, which considerably less of a "non story" than some people in England celebrating the birthday of a Queen, or some athletes who win a soccer contest or the rise or fall of some stock. The branded form of hatred that killed these three people is the direct link of the same branded link of hatred that has killed about 2,000 Blacks and Jews in the U.S.A., one of the Jews was killed a short distance from my home by a neo-Nazi, when I was a kid because he spoke out against stupidity of KKK, neo-Nazis.

Of course this is a news story. I'm not really sure why you're offended by people trying to understand what happened.

Again, you're as wrong as you could possibly be.

We find out several days later that the person(s) handing out leaflets weren't connected with any political group, but this is in a country where 3 MILLION people were murdered by Nazis, including nearly a million Jews. I would love to know how someone like you is able to know about that connection and say to yourself "eh, non story." We had front page news about a guy in Boston arrested because of a backpack bomb hoax, and the reason it was front page news is 5 people were killed by some terrorist bombs in that same area.

Let's recap ... 5 people were killed by a bomb in Boston, which is followed by front page news of a stupid hoax, you don't mention a word about that. 3,000,000 people were killed by Nazis in the Ukraine, and you complain like a red-headed step child about a similarly connected prank making the newspapers, presumably because of "the Jews and their Lackeys."

I take it back, I think you're an idiot again.

Don't flatter yourself ... you're apparently too stupid to be a Neo-Nazi, they might not accept a mental defective such as yourself. People of limited intelligence such as yourself played the crapshoot of either rising high in the Nazi party or just finding themselves in a Concentration Camp.

Apparently, you're offended by people drawing attention to the seeds, outgrowth and results of hatred, murder and even genocide, but you seem to have no problem with people drawing attention to the minutiae of daily life.

You're not some kind of "un-PC purveyor of the truth nobody wants to hear." No, you're just an idiot ... who has fine taste in sailboats.

Nice "jews are victims" diatribe.

You, of course , omitted the slaughter of 8 - 10 million Ukrainian christians by Bolshevik Jews in the early 1930s.

The fact remains - no front page retractions of the Ukraine story by Kerry...Why?

#135 mikewof

mikewof

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,061 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 01:29 AM

Original ... someone disagrees with you, shows you why you're wrong, from your indefensible position you just chalk up their disagreement as a "jews are victims" diatribe

You've lost that part of the debate if you're not willing to defend your position.

So to be clear ...

1. The KKK murderer was not a lone nutter as you claimed.

2. Three people murdered because of their mistaken religion is a news, regardless your complaints that the news outlets reported on it.

3. The flyer hoax about a country ravaged by the Nazis is no less news-worthy than a hoax of a bomb at the Boston Marathon.

4. Your inability to understand the significance and contemporary events and historical significance doesn't necessary suggest your connection to neo-Nazis, it suggests a sort of low intelligence, a gullible belief of disinformation and apparently some reason why you're offended by newspapers reporting on hate crimes.

You, of course , omitted the slaughter of 8 - 10 million Ukrainian christians by Bolshevik Jews in the early 1930s.

Adorable the twists and turns that the mind of someone like you can take.

Stalin and Bolsheviks were responsible for the murders and expulsions of Ukranians and Jews along with many other ethnic minority groups, but you read some stuff on a website somewhere and decide that it was Jews who were apparently controlling Stalin, right? So was Stalin just a puppet of the great Jewish conspiracy in your mind? Was Hitler part of that great Jewish conspiracy too, given that Stalin did his best to appease Hitler before the War?

Fascinating take ... apparently these Jews are all powerful in your twisty little mind, and manage to control governments, but they couldn't keep themselves from being slaughtered and imprisoned by the millions?

The fact remains - no front page retractions of the Ukraine story by Kerry...Why?

You and Kerry seem to have a lot in common ... you both apparently have an inability or lack of desire to check the authenticity of disinformation that enters your skull.

#136 JBSF

JBSF

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,357 posts
  • Interests:Racing, diving, cycling, flying, pussy, shooting and any other action sports.

Posted 20 April 2014 - 05:14 AM

Interesting.... I googled:  slaughter of 8 - 10 million Ukrainian christians by Bolshevik Jews in the early 1930s and all that came up were conspiracy theories by sites like:  the real jew, Jew Watch, revisionist History.org, etc.

I have to admit, you are nothing if not consistent.  Your life seems to revolve around conspiracy theories.  Tell us again how the US Gov't shot our own cruise missiles into the WTC on 9/11.... that was one of your more amusing ones.

Mikewoofers was wrong..... you ARE an idiot!

#137 dorydude

dorydude

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 05:31 AM

Original ... someone disagrees with you, shows you why you're wrong, from your indefensible position you just chalk up their disagreement as a "jews are victims" diatribe

You've lost that part of the debate if you're not willing to defend your position.

So to be clear ...

1. The KKK murderer was not a lone nutter as you claimed.

2. Three people murdered because of their mistaken religion is a news, regardless your complaints that the news outlets reported on it.

3. The flyer hoax about a country ravaged by the Nazis is no less news-worthy than a hoax of a bomb at the Boston Marathon.

4. Your inability to understand the significance and contemporary events and historical significance doesn't necessary suggest your connection to neo-Nazis, it suggests a sort of low intelligence, a gullible belief of disinformation and apparently some reason why you're offended by newspapers reporting on hate crimes.

>You, of course , omitted the slaughter of 8 - 10 million Ukrainian christians by Bolshevik Jews in the early 1930s.

Adorable the twists and turns that the mind of someone like you can take.

Stalin and Bolsheviks were responsible for the murders and expulsions of Ukranians and Jews along with many other ethnic minority groups, but you read some stuff on a website somewhere and decide that it was Jews who were apparently controlling Stalin, right? So was Stalin just a puppet of the great Jewish conspiracy in your mind? Was Hitler part of that great Jewish conspiracy too, given that Stalin did his best to appease Hitler before the War?

Fascinating take ... apparently these Jews are all powerful in your twisty little mind, and manage to control governments, but they couldn't keep themselves from being slaughtered and imprisoned by the millions?

You and Kerry seem to have a lot in common ... you both apparently have an inability or lack of desire to check the authenticity of disinformation that enters your skull.

Yup, just read it on some website:

http://www.ynetnews....3342999,00.html

#138 mikewof

mikewof

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,061 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 06:00 AM

All good conspiracy theories have a little nugget of reality upon which a mess of nonsense is built. Gullible people grab hold of these nuggets and then built a worldview on them, as you have done.

Reread that article you linked ... there were Jews in the Stalin government because they probably looked to Stalin as a modern alternative to the decades and centuries of murders that had come before, the Russian Monarchy seemed to have as little hesitance with pogroms as the rest of the Europe. A few, like that guy even had high-up jobs and like the Nazis they didn't adequately question the morality of what they were doing.

Millions were murdered by Stalin, well over a million of those millions were Jews too. Stalinism didn't serve Jews, it wasn't a Jewish movement. The Stalinists had about 5% Jews. Were these the puppet masters that controlled the other 95% of the Stalinists and Bolsheviks?

Because you did write that the murdered Ukranians (about a million of whom were Jews) were in fact murdered, not by Stalinists, or Stalin, or Bolsheviks, but by "Jews." So, given what you wrote, how exactly did that go down? Everyone from Stalin on down was just controlled by a tiny, secret world-dominating group of Jews who managed to turn the entire Stalinist government into their remote control murder weapon?

Pretty impressive for a group who couldn't keep themselves from being executed by both Stalin and Hitler, huh? (And they were even executed by Stalin to appease Hitler.) So how does this work in your mind? Are there two kinds of Jews maybe? The secret controlling kind that secretly control these world governments and then the other kind who just get slaughtered by the millions? These secret controlling ones that fit into your conspiracy theories? Are these Super Jews of some kind, with the power to telepathically manipulate anyone in their field of view? I'm just wondering how this whole thing fulfills some kind of self-logic within your conspiracy theory.

#139 dorydude

dorydude

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:01 AM

All good conspiracy theories have a little nugget of reality upon which a mess of nonsense is built. Gullible people grab hold of these nuggets and then built a worldview on them, as you have done.

Reread that article you linked ... there were Jews in the Stalin government because they probably looked to Stalin as a modern alternative to the decades and centuries of murders that had come before, the Russian Monarchy seemed to have as little hesitance with pogroms as the rest of the Europe. A few, like that guy even had high-up jobs and like the Nazis they didn't adequately question the morality of what they were doing.

Millions were murdered by Stalin, well over a million of those millions were Jews too. Stalinism didn't serve Jews, it wasn't a Jewish movement. The Stalinists had about 5% Jews. Were these the puppet masters that controlled the other 95% of the Stalinists and Bolsheviks?

Because you did write that the murdered Ukranians (about a million of whom were Jews) were in fact murdered, not by Stalinists, or Stalin, or Bolsheviks, but by "Jews." So, given what you wrote, how exactly did that go down? Everyone from Stalin on down was just controlled by a tiny, secret world-dominating group of Jews who managed to turn the entire Stalinist government into their remote control murder weapon?

Pretty impressive for a group who couldn't keep themselves from being executed by both Stalin and Hitler, huh? (And they were even executed by Stalin to appease Hitler.) So how does this work in your mind? Are there two kinds of Jews maybe? The secret controlling kind that secretly control these world governments and then the other kind who just get slaughtered by the millions? These secret controlling ones that fit into your conspiracy theories? Are these Super Jews of some kind, with the power to telepathically manipulate anyone in their field of view? I'm just wondering how this whole thing fulfills some kind of self-logic within your conspiracy theory.

Welcome to the real world.

The power brokers you allude to are the zionists.

They have no problem sacrificing the occasional million or so jews to further their cause.

#140 JBSF

JBSF

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,357 posts
  • Interests:Racing, diving, cycling, flying, pussy, shooting and any other action sports.

Posted 20 April 2014 - 10:11 AM

Jesus, DD.... you are a whackadouche* of epic proportions! 

* "whackadouche" is a TM owned solely by JBSF, patent pending

#141 No.6

No.6

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,200 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:48 PM

Sort of makes Gaston and George look mild mannered on the subject.

#142 mikewof

mikewof

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,061 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 02:54 PM

They have no problem sacrificing the occasional million or so jews to further their cause.

Okay ... so do I understand you correctly? There is a tiny number of these "Zionists" who throughout history have injected themselves into key positions to control global actions, right? These Zionists were responsible for murdering about 7 million of Jews plus about 20 million others according to your conspiracy, correct?

1. How did murdering all these people serve their purpose? What is their end goal? Control the planet?

2. How do they convince these leaders like Hitler and Stalin (Pol Pot too?) and all the rest to do what they want them to do? Do these Zionists have the ability to hypnotize or control these puppets, or do they specifically choose soft-minded nincompoops that do whatever they tell them to do?

3. Are these "power brokers" actually in control of most major national leaders even today?

4. Have these Zionists also been behind the hundreds of pogroms and inquisitions in history where tens of thousands of Jews were murdered and sent away?

5. You wrote that they seem to have no problem sacrificing the occasional million or so Jews to further their cause, why is it that they don't also seem to sacrifice millions of Christians too? Are the Zionists actually Christians, or are they Jews? (I ask because I see a good number of churches that have the word "Zion" in the title.) Do they sacrifice Buddhists, Homosexuals, Political Dissidents, Kurds, Sufis, Armenians and Gypsies too? Are Zionists actually behind all the major mass murders of history?

6. Is it possible that guys like this KKK guy in Kansas murder Jews (or attempt to murder them, instead killing 3 Christians) do so because they're actually trying to save the world from these power brokering Jew Zionists who are are intent on destroying the planet? If someone takes DoryDude's knowledge to action, should they murder/imprison Jews as well?

I know I asked a lot of questions, but it would be terrific if you could answer them, you're actually teaching me a lot of how some folks think.

#143 Sean

Sean

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:57 PM

Is this guy for real or is he playing with you guys? What a douche.

#144 Mark K

Mark K

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,441 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 10:07 PM

Hard to be sure, but the douchetuba* was honking the 911 Truther March awhile back.

*All rights reserved ® & Copywrite © 2014 MK Productions

#145 dorydude

dorydude

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 10:14 PM

Okay ... so do I understand you correctly? There is a tiny number of these "Zionists" who throughout history have injected themselves into key positions to control global actions, right? These Zionists were responsible for murdering about 7 million of Jews plus about 20 million others according to your conspiracy, correct?

1. How did murdering all these people serve their purpose? What is their end goal? Control the planet?

2. How do they convince these leaders like Hitler and Stalin (Pol Pot too?) and all the rest to do what they want them to do? Do these Zionists have the ability to hypnotize or control these puppets, or do they specifically choose soft-minded nincompoops that do whatever they tell them to do?

3. Are these "power brokers" actually in control of most major national leaders even today?

4. Have these Zionists also been behind the hundreds of pogroms and inquisitions in history where tens of thousands of Jews were murdered and sent away?

5. You wrote that they seem to have no problem sacrificing the occasional million or so Jews to further their cause, why is it that they don't also seem to sacrifice millions of Christians too? Are the Zionists actually Christians, or are they Jews? (I ask because I see a good number of churches that have the word "Zion" in the title.) Do they sacrifice Buddhists, Homosexuals, Political Dissidents, Kurds, Sufis, Armenians and Gypsies too? Are Zionists actually behind all the major mass murders of history?

6. Is it possible that guys like this KKK guy in Kansas murder Jews (or attempt to murder them, instead killing 3 Christians) do so because they're actually trying to save the world from these power brokering Jew Zionists who are are intent on destroying the planet? If someone takes DoryDude's knowledge to action, should they murder/imprison Jews as well?

I know I asked a lot of questions, but it would be terrific if you could answer them, you're actually teaching me a lot of how some folks think.

1./ The creation of israel is the goal of zionists - they have succeeded, but more expansion is still required.

2./ Hitler was forced into a war he didn't want. He was well aware of the Holodomor, and the Soviet armies were poised to take Poland. Jews had declared economic war on Germany and were threatening to destroy it financially.

Stalin was surrounded by jews.

Did you realise that the US gave much support to Pol Pot?

3./ Absolutely:"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" — Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

4./ Of course, I forgot...jews are the only people in history who have been murdered and persecuted.

5./ Most of the millions killed in the Holodomor were Christians.I know we should only mourn the alleged 1 million jews, but the reality is that they were a minority. Christians continue to die in wars worldwide that zionists have started. How many jews have died in Afghanistan or Iraq?...37 I believe.No, wars are for the stupid goyim to fight.

You don't have to be jewish to be a zionist.

6./ He was an ex KKK member - remember he turned traitor on them. Plus he had a mixed race kid from a Korean women. Hardly a white supremacist. It's amazing he "attacked jewish targets" yet didn't injure any jews. He's either a deranged idiot, or was not targeting jews.

BTW, I have never advocated violence against any people or group, unlike many on here.

#146 JBSF

JBSF

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,357 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 05:22 AM

Yes, dorydude the "whackadouche"™ © has been a rabid and consistant conspiracist here from the very beginning.  I can't see any of his posts without thinking about the Mel Gibson charactor holed up in his apartment with newspaper clippings wall to ceiling and old magazines and boxes filling every square inch of his space.  And tin foil covering the windows. 

The jews and the gov't seem to be his primary boogeymen.

Its a sad yet amusing image.......

#147 JBSF

JBSF

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,357 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 05:24 AM

2./ Hitler was forced into a war he didn't want.

I had to save this for posterity....  :blink:

#148 Mark K

Mark K

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,441 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 05:36 AM

"Was not targeting Jews"  Is the end of the hunt. That's not an either/or deal, and is delusional to the extreme.

Dory, you should get yourself checked out. It's not about intelligence, look up John Forbes Nash.  One of the most brilliant mathematicians of the century who, at times, couldn't find the real world with both hands. God knows what he would have believed he saw on the internet had it been around.  Probably been a 9/11 truther too. 

No way you could be as bad off as he was, and they got a hell of a lot more treatment options these days. Might save your life.

#149 mikewof

mikewof

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,061 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:32 AM

1./ The creation of israel is the goal of zionists - they have succeeded, but more expansion is still required.

2./ Hitler was forced into a war he didn't want. He was well aware of the Holodomor, and the Soviet armies were poised to take Poland. Jews had declared economic war on Germany and were threatening to destroy it financially.

Stalin was surrounded by jews.

Did you realise that the US gave much support to Pol Pot?

3./ Absolutely:"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" — Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

4./ Of course, I forgot...jews are the only people in history who have been murdered and persecuted.

5./ Most of the millions killed in the Holodomor were Christians.I know we should only mourn the alleged 1 million jews, but the reality is that they were a minority. Christians continue to die in wars worldwide that zionists have started. How many jews have died in Afghanistan or Iraq?...37 I believe.No, wars are for the stupid goyim to fight.

You don't have to be jewish to be a zionist.

6./ He was an ex KKK member - remember he turned traitor on them. Plus he had a mixed race kid from a Korean women. Hardly a white supremacist. It's amazing he "attacked jewish targets" yet didn't injure any jews. He's either a deranged idiot, or was not targeting jews.

BTW, I have never advocated violence against any people or group, unlike many on here.

Thanks for explaining your view on this. A few more questions ...

1. So according to you, the Zionists were the power behind major leaders and enacted major global genocides to further their agenda, which was, according to you, Israel. If you insist, but that seems to be a lot of work for not so much gain, doesn't it? Israel is a pretty tiny country, with political power shared between Jews, Secularists, Christians and Arabs. Other countries have formed since then with less effort, if the Zionists went to the trouble of controlling global politics, why did they settle on such a relatively tiny prize? If they were as powerful as you claim, why didn't they set their sights on something much bigger? Unless, perhaps the Zionists actually took over most of the planet? Are they the power behind all major world leaders, with the ability to manipulate global economics and even free will at the drop of a hat?

2. You write that Hitler was forced into war because Jews declared war on Germany and Stalin was going to take Poland ... if these Jews were so powerful that they were able to make an otherwise peaceful Hitler into war-monger, why did they allow the Nazis to just run around like madman? And also, you're saying that Hitler didn't really want to conquer Poland and Austria and France and the rest, he just wanted to Kumbaya in Germany, but the Jews forced him to conquer those countries. So if we look at all the countries that Hitler either conquered or wanted to conquer, is that all Jew-related? Bombs on London, he was actually aiming for the Jews? You wrote earlier that the Zionists wanted to slaughter people to get their agenda through, why would they then go to economic war with Hitler? Wouldn't Hitler and his ideals of race purity serve the purposes of the Zionists just perfectly?

3. So if the Zionists were actually in control of Hitler and Stalin like you claim, why did they let both of those guys nationalize so much of their wealth? Also, why is the purpose of all thesez Zionists to control the world's governments as you claim, if Israel is already chugging along? Sure seems like an asymmetrical amount of work, doesn't it? Why do they do it? Who are some of these all-powerful Zionists in the modern age? Are basically all rich guys and gals Zionist by default? Folks like Larry Ellison, Jim Walton and Jeff Bezos ... all Zionists? Or are they also just puppets for the Zionists behind the scenes?

4. That wasn't the question ... I was just curious is Zionists have always been at the control of the worlds' genocides. You seem to suggest that without Zionists, or more proprerly, Jews, that the world would be at peace, and there would be love and fair dealing. Is this your take?

5. Here, you write that most major wars are the result of Jews. Why are Jews starting all these wars? You wrote earlier that Holodomor was the product of Jews, and apparently Stalin had nothing to do with it. How is it that these Jews managed to control Stalin? Are you suggesting that if it wasn't for Jews that there not have been a Holodomor? It's a little odd to me, sort of like suggesting that if Hitler didn't have a particular gung-ho lackey Gestapo guy that the Holocaust would have been impossible.

6. Now you seem to claim that this KKK guy in Kansas actually wasn't a racist and was deliberately trying to kill Christians, but Christians that happened to be in Jewish community centers and housing. Sounds pretty implausible to me, but if you insist .... Was he hypnotized by Zionists to do that?

#150 JBSF

JBSF

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,357 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:48 AM

Mike, obviously the zionists also forced Hitler into killing 6 million jews in order to cover up their diabolical world domination plot.  It was a small sacrifice for the greater good, it seems.

#151 mikewof

mikewof

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,061 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 08:13 AM

Mike, obviously the zionists also forced Hitler into killing 6 million jews in order to cover up their diabolical world domination plot.  It was a small sacrifice for the greater good, it seems.

I'm genuinely interested in Dory's take on this.

I grew up hearing a good bit of this kind of talk, I probably heard the term "ZOG" (Zionist Occupied Government) about twenty times or so when I was a kid, in various places around here, the first few years I had no idea what it meant. The Neo-Nazis used to like Colorado before the hippies came here, raised the prices on everything and chased them to Idaho. I grew up hearing variations of what Dory is writing here, never really understood it though.

My pop made parts for trucks and motorcycles, he knew a lot of these folks. Here's the reason I'm interested ... these folks weren't monsters, or caricatures, they were pretty decent guys in my opinion, with the one problem that they structured a good chunk of their lives around some potentially dangerous hate philosophy. But I can't take that away from them ... they did business honestly, they paid cash all the time, they knew how to fix anything and they appreciate my pop's parts. He got along with them pretty well. I would even suggest that they were "good people" other than the whole ZOG thing.

So that's why Dory interests me, I want to understand how this whole thing fits together ... how pretty okay folks can propagate this stuff that seems to have little if any logical consistency. And why Jews? Why not Gypsies or Armenians, or Brits or Andorrans or Actuaries or jockeys? How did Jews inherit the mantle of being the ones who are trying to take over the planet? Sure, I get that there were/are undoubtedly a few exceedingly wealthy Jews that may be as wackadoodle as any other garden variety murderous psychopath, but there are also fabulously wealthy Russians and Armenians, where are the conspiracy theories about them? And another question ... is this type of reasonably innocent conspiracy stuff what has fed the world its dose of Jew blaming for the last thousand years or so? Has anything really changed sine then?

#152 JBSF

JBSF

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,357 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 08:46 AM

Mike, I have mixed feeling about this.  On one hand its fascinating to hear how other people think and occasionally how they form their ideas and belief structures.  The one thing the internet as well as extensive world travel has taught me is that there are a lot of wildly varying opinions out there in the world and that my fairly homogenous world view among myself and my peers, co-workers and associates is not as uniform as I once throught in my early days.  Its both broadened my views on the human condition as well as opened my eyes to the incredible amount of ignorance in the world.  I was going to say "stupidity", but that's not quite it.  Naivety is another.  But I digress.......

OTOH, I find that I have very little tolerance for such obvious hate filled, ignorant, stupid and dangerous ideas as the whackadouches™ like DD espouse.  I see the value in understanding it, but at the same time I do not want to give him a forum here to say some of the idiotic BS he and others like him spew here.

The point being that you are not going to change their beliefs and I would rather rodents like these fucks scurry back under the rock from which they came from and not give them a podium from which to speak their vile spew.  I can't prevent these people from speaking, but I can confront this shit with truth and facts to counter the conspiracist crap.  Hitler flourished because people let him shout his spew uncontested.

And I disagree with your assertion that these are seemingly otherwise "good people".  They are not.  They are dangerous if left unchecked and unconfronted.  There is no logic to their madness.  They have whipped themselves into a hate frenzy and all your "understanding" of how it fits together will not change it one iota.  I understand you're trying to gently cajole him into opening up and explaining where he arrived at this.  But you're wasting your time.  I and many others have tried with DD and others before.  When challenged with questions that they cannot answer, because it exceeds the leap of logic it takes to answer the question - they shut down and go away for a while or they change the subject abruptly.  There is no logic to it.  Hate doesn't require logic.  You will not get a straight answer, you will get circular reasoning for eternity. 

Come to think of it - you should fit in and feel right at home with that kind of circle of logic......  Forget what I said.  Carry on.

#153 Sol Rosenberg

Sol Rosenberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51,645 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:28 AM

Hate doesn't require logic.  

Truer words were never spoken.  I'd say in most cases, hatred requires an absence of logic.  

#154 mikewof

mikewof

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,061 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:51 PM

OTOH, I find that I have very little tolerance for such obvious hate filled, ignorant, stupid and dangerous ideas as the whackadouches™ like DD espouse.  I see the value in understanding it, but at the same time I do not want to give him a forum here to say some of the idiotic BS he and others like him spew here.

Mold doesn't demold in the damp dark. 

The way to demold is to drag it into the sunlight.

The point being that you are not going to change their beliefs and I would rather rodents like these fucks scurry back under the rock from which they came from and not give them a podium from which to speak their vile spew.  I can't prevent these people from speaking, but I can confront this shit with truth and facts to counter the conspiracist crap.  Hitler flourished because people let him shout his spew uncontested.

But nothing has changed, you don't seem to understand that part.

I think the mistake we've made all along is considering people like this "rodents" and not listening to them. People need to be heard. Their hate isn't an infection for intelligent people, only for uneducated people who don't know any better. And the way to disinfect lack of education is with increased bandwidth of knowledge. Our bandwidth is currently filled with 95% useless crap, stuff like 24-hour weather forecasts, sitcoms, singing competitions. We should have some of that stuff, but we have too much of it  now, and we can devote a larger portion of our time in discussing these things.

We can disagree with people who hate without countering with hate, right? They're still people, probably more in need of compassion and humanity than most. Sure, avoid another Hitler, I just disagree with the current method of doing that. Germany outlaws references and discussion about this, and their neo-nazi movement is doing very well. That method of forcing them to "scurry back under the rock" seems not to work as well as it should.

I have more confidence in the efficacy of our First Amendment than I have in the failed experiments of European countries. Truth is more powerful than hate.

And I disagree with your assertion that these are seemingly otherwise "good people".  They are not.  They are dangerous if left unchecked and unconfronted.  There is no logic to their madness.  They have whipped themselves into a hate frenzy and all your "understanding" of how it fits together will not change it one iota.  I understand you're trying to gently cajole him into opening up and explaining where he arrived at this.  But you're wasting your time.  I and many others have tried with DD and others before.  When challenged with questions that they cannot answer, because it exceeds the leap of logic it takes to answer the question - they shut down and go away for a while or they change the subject abruptly.  There is no logic to it.  Hate doesn't require logic.  You will not get a straight answer, you will get circular reasoning for eternity. 

But in fact many of them ARE "good people" in that they are devoted to their families, work hard, with the undeniable character defect that they hate a group of people for no apparent reason. I've been amazed at how many neo-Nazis aren't the stereotype of "White Pride." I knew a neo-Nazi in NYC who was a Spanish-speaking Puerto Rican, who came to it through being a Skinhead. (There are two kinds of Skins, the good kind and the bad kind, ironically, both kind are musical results of African Jamaicans.) Anyway, this kid was a bike messenger, worked hard, built bikes out leftover parts. He didn't need to be sent under a rock, he needed discussion and correction.

Come to think of it - you should fit in and feel right at home with that kind of circle of logic......  Forget what I said.  Carry on.

Your take on this seems to be what I've seen all my life. But marginalization apparently doesn't work here. Some of the hate screeds we've seen could be taken nearly word for word for the ones sixty years ago, a hundred years ago and more.

Nothing changes if nothing changes. Time for something new.

#155 mikewof

mikewof

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,061 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:54 PM

Truer words were never spoken.  I'd say in most cases, hatred requires an absence of logic.  

Emotion and logic have nothing to do with each other.

Hate can be built on the compendium of logic or the absence of logic, same as love. They have nothing to do with each other.

Hate is the absence of love. Logic is the absence of dumbassedness.

We can't make people love by giving them logic, we can't make people smart by giving them love.

#156 GRUMPY

GRUMPY

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,130 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 02:11 PM

wasted-42.jpg

#157 Mark K

Mark K

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,441 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 07:10 PM

It has it's own logic, which is why it remains one of the oldest and most useful of instruments in the herding of people.  

23jskd4.jpg

#158 No.6

No.6

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,200 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:05 PM

You mean like global warming, the need for national health, the dangers of The Second Amendment, voter ID cards, the Keystone pipeline, Fracking, the free market, privatizing social security, etc. etc. etc.

#159 Mohammed Bin Lyin

Mohammed Bin Lyin

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 818 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:38 AM

I reckon it is bigoted and unfair to tar all KKK members with the same brush,what makes you think all KKK members are extremists, if we look at the total deaths caused by the KKK compared to members of the KKK it would appear only a tiny minority were responsible for killing.

There must be many cases of KKK members who never hurt anyone and were just happy to wear capes and funny hats while hanging out with their mates on someones front lawn,why should they be tarred with the same brush as the extremist KKK members?

The leftists say we should not judge Islam by the actions of suicidal homicidal fundamentalists seeking a heavenly brothel with rivers of wine yet they insist we judge the KKK by the worst elements.

#160 JBSF

JBSF

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,357 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:17 AM

I reckon it is bigoted and unfair to tar all KKK members with the same brush,what makes you think all KKK members are extremists, if we look at the total deaths caused by the KKK compared to members of the KKK it would appear only a tiny minority were responsible for killing.

There must be many cases of KKK members who never hurt anyone and were just happy to wear capes and funny hats while hanging out with their mates on someones front lawn,why should they be tarred with the same brush as the extremist KKK members?

Why should they be tarred with the same brush?  Because their wearing their funning hats and robes and hanging out with their "mates" gave their mates legitimacy and a structure within which they could lynch blacks and kill other folks - that's why!  Without the support structure of the greater KKK, its unlikely that there would have been the killing in the first place as the violent ones would have had nowhere to hide as easily.  The KKK was an enabler just as surely as the Hitler Youth was for those who murdered and beat jews. I'm sure not all of those wearing brown uniforms were violent.  But without the organization backbone, that violence was unlikely to be as widespread as it turned out to be.

#161 Mark K

Mark K

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,441 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:55 AM

They lynched a hell of a lot of white folks too.  Wasn't just blacks they had to terrorize. Somewhere between a quarter and a third of the lynchings, IIRC . 

"Race traitors" were hated (feared) more than most blacks. Their word, in court, could conceivably even get them convicted. 

#162 GRUMPY

GRUMPY

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,130 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:53 AM

xvYnuJP.gif

#163 Mark K

Mark K

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,441 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:30 PM

#164 Sol Rosenberg

Sol Rosenberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51,645 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:45 PM

Intolerance of intolerance is intolerable, isn't that right, A505?

#165 Point Break

Point Break

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,154 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:16 PM

xvYnuJP.gif

I couldn't believe that happened so I did a little Google work. It didn't.............whew..................

#166 Sol Rosenberg

Sol Rosenberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51,645 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:24 PM

It has it's own logic, which is why it remains one of the oldest and most useful of instruments in the herding of people.  

23jskd4.jpg

I suppose.  I would like to think that hatred is a sign that somebody isn't thinking logically, but I guess it is not that easy.  

#167 Mark K

Mark K

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,441 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:25 PM

I would like to pretend I can always figure it out, is all.   

#168 another 505 sailor

another 505 sailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,671 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:25 PM

Intolerance of intolerance is intolerable, isn't that right, A505?

And bigoted

#169 dorydude

dorydude

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:07 AM

2./ Hitler was forced into a war he didn't want.

I had to save this for posterity....  :blink:

You better save this as well.

"Hitler will have no war (does not want war), but we will force it on him, not this year, but soon." - Emil Ludwig Cohn in Les Annales, June, 1934 (also quoted in his book "The New Holy Alliance").

"We Jews are going to bring a war on Germany." - David A. Brown, National Chairman, United Jewish Campaign, 1934 (quoted in "I Testify Against The Jews" by Robert Edward Edmondson, page 188 and "The Jewish War of Survival" by Arnold Leese, page 52).

"Germany is our public enemy number one. It is our object to declare war without mercy against her. One may be sure of this: We will lead that war!" - Bernard Lecache, the president of the "International League Against Racism and Anti-Semitism," in its newspaper "Droit de Vivre" (Right to Life), 9 November, 1938.

#170 Mohammed Bin Lyin

Mohammed Bin Lyin

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 818 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:30 AM

They lynched a hell of a lot of white folks too.  Wasn't just blacks they had to terrorize. Somewhere between a quarter and a third of the lynchings, IIRC . 

"Race traitors" were hated (feared) more than most blacks. Their word, in court, could conceivably even get them convicted. 

Which is higher-

The death toll from 9/11 or the death toll from the KKK?

Why is it ok to tar all KKK members with the same brush yet unacceptable to tar all muslims with the same brush, is that a double standard?

Mohammad tried to impose himself on the jews as a prophet in their religion, the jews rejected Mo so he hated them from that day, this is covered in the Sira of Ibn Hisham amongst other books, he had a thing for jewish women check out how he found his wife Juwairiya in this verse.

http://sunnah.com/muslim/32

#171 postpast

postpast

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts
  • Interests:Old Cars, Old Heavy Equipment, Sailing, Fixing Sail Boats,

Posted 23 April 2014 - 02:18 AM

WOW!? Two hundred posts about three dead Jews. Did the Jews deserve it? A question rarely asked... In my personal experience a Jew is a person I would rather not associate or do business with. I am sure there are "good" Jews but based on my experience it is best to just stay away. 

You may call me anti-Semitic but i consider myself a realistic, as much as blacks are more violent and undisciplined, Jews are as untrustworthy and lawyer dependent. 

I am only going on personal experience here. On my interpretation of history I am undecided. Many sources show that the 6 million number may be over used, I am also convinced that the western involvement in WW2 had little to do due with the Jews. 

Unfortunate as it is, Jewish people hasn't behaved as holy as they proclaim to be and are as susceptible to their hypocrisy as any other group. 

#172 Mark K

Mark K

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,441 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 02:22 AM

Which is higher-
The death toll from 9/11 or the death toll from the KKK?

Why is it ok to tar all KKK members with the same brush yet unacceptable to tar all muslims with the same brush, is that a double standard?

Mohammad tried to impose himself on the jews as a prophet in their religion, the jews rejected Mo so he hated them from that day, this is covered in the Sira of Ibn Hisham amongst other books, he had a thing for jewish women check out how he found his wife Juwairiya in this verse.
http://sunnah.com/muslim/32

9/11 and the KKK are not comparable.

Who are the KKKers for whom the KKK is a religion of peace?

Right now I believe the exclusive nature of the Hebrew religion factors large in the creation of their two major off-shoots, Christianity and Islam, and there is no doubt those two made the Big Time with essentially the same shtick, less the snootiness and dick hacking.

Where is the evidence of Mo hating Jews?

#173 mikewof

mikewof

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,061 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:00 AM

Rabbi Altmann and his secretary were sitting in a coffeehouse in Berlin in 1935. "Herr Altmann," said his secretary, "I notice you're reading Der Stürmer! I can't understand why. A Nazi libel sheet! Are you some kind of masochist, or, God forbid, a self-hating Jew?"

"On the contrary, Frau Epstein. When I used to read the Jewish papers, all I learned about were pogroms, riots in Palestine, and assimilation in America. But now that I read Der Stürmer, I see so much more: that the Jews control all the banks, that we dominate in the arts, and that we're on the verge of taking over the entire world. You know it makes me feel a whole lot better!"

You better save this as well.

"Hitler will have no war (does not want war), but we will force it on him, not this year, but soon." - Emil Ludwig Cohn in Les Annales, June, 1934 (also quoted in his book "The New Holy Alliance").

"We Jews are going to bring a war on Germany." - David A. Brown, National Chairman, United Jewish Campaign, 1934 (quoted in "I Testify Against The Jews" by Robert Edward Edmondson, page 188 and "The Jewish War of Survival" by Arnold Leese, page 52).

"Germany is our public enemy number one. It is our object to declare war without mercy against her. One may be sure of this: We will lead that war!" - Bernard Lecache, the president of the "International League Against Racism and Anti-Semitism," in its newspaper "Droit de Vivre" (Right to Life), 9 November, 1938.

#174 mikewof

mikewof

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,061 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:24 AM

During WWII, the sergeant stationed at Fort Benning gets a telephone call from a woman.

"We would love it," she said, "if you could bring five of your soldiers over to our house for Thanksgiving dinner."
"Certainly, ma'am," replied the sergeant.
"Oh... just make sure they aren't Jews, of course," said the woman.
"Will do," replied the sergeant. So, that Thanksgiving, while the woman is baking, the doorbell rings. She opens her door and, to her horror, five black soldiers are standing in front of her.
"Oh, my!" she exclaimed. "I'm afraid there's been a terrible mistake!"
"No ma'am," said one of the soldiers. "Sergeant Rosenbloom never makes mistakes

WOW!? Two hundred posts about three dead Jews. Did the Jews deserve it? A question rarely asked... In my personal experience a Jew is a person I would rather not associate or do business with. I am sure there are "good" Jews but based on my experience it is best to just stay away. 

You may call me anti-Semitic but i consider myself a realistic, as much as blacks are more violent and undisciplined, Jews are as untrustworthy and lawyer dependent. 

I am only going on personal experience here. On my interpretation of history I am undecided. Many sources show that the 6 million number may be over used, I am also convinced that the western involvement in WW2 had little to do due with the Jews. 

Unfortunate as it is, Jewish people hasn't behaved as holy as they proclaim to be and are as susceptible to their hypocrisy as any other group. 

#175 JBSF

JBSF

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,357 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:43 AM

Wow indeed.  Another whackadouche©  crawls out of the woodwork.

#176 mikewof

mikewof

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,061 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:08 PM

Moishe and Solly are passing a Catholic Church and see a sign that reads "Convert to Catholicism, $50 Cash."
Moishe turns to his friend Solly and says, "Hey, I'm going to try it." He enters the church and returns a few minutes later.
"So, did you convert? What was it like?" Solly eagerly asks.
"It was nothing", says Moishe, "I walked in, a priest sprinkled holy water on me, and said 'you're a Catholic.'"
"Wow," says Solly, "and did you get the $50?"
"You Jews," replies Moishe, "all you think about is money!"

#177 saxdog

saxdog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,638 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:54 PM

"Unfortunate as it is, Jewish people hasn't behaved as holy as they proclaim to be and are as susceptible to their hypocrisy as any other group. "

We're quite a bit better at subject verb agreement.

#178 saxdog

saxdog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,638 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:55 PM

"Unfortunate as it is, Jewish people hasn't behaved as holy as they proclaim to be and are as susceptible to their hypocrisy as any other group. "

We're quite a bit better at subject verb agreement. Is English your second tongue?

#179 Tom Ray

Tom Ray

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,136 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 12:31 PM

This murderer was a real piece of work.

http://abcnews.go.co...ways-continued/

#180 kmccabe

kmccabe

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,035 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 12:40 PM

You mean like global warming, the need for national health, the dangers of The Second Amendment, voter ID cards, the Keystone pipeline, Fracking, the free market, privatizing social security, etc. etc. etc.

that's exactly what they mean.

#181 mikewof

mikewof

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,061 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 10:59 PM

Nazi White Trash

One of us will be betrayed it's not enough for you to say
"i'm sorry" or lie about it all yer a meglo-nymph & yer mating call is
money & religion, segregation & division
your dirty cash in the pockets of the wicked politicians
lobbying for slavery in a new and modern way
repenting when yer caught, but this is what i say:

yer sick, i hate you ya stupid motherfucker
yer so fuckin' blind ya have no fuckin' mind
yer nazi white-trash yer words come out like shit
yer so fuckin' sick yer such a fuckin' prick

ya have that special something that "sprite in you appeal"
ya think that we all love you but this is how you make us feel
yer sweaty, fuckin ignorant A product of conditioning
eugenics, social darwinisim, an excuse for yer positioning
yer crass & evil ways are all that got you there today
i hope you get shot, and this is what we say

yer sick, i hate you ya stupid motherfucker
yer so fuckin' blind ya have no fuckin' mind
yer nazi white-trash yer words come out like shit
yer so fuckin' sick yer such a fuckin' prick

one of us will be betrayed
and time kills us all
so we say... we hope you die sooner

-- Stza

#182 Sol Rosenberg

Sol Rosenberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51,645 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 03:04 PM

http://nymag.com/dai...prostitute.html

#183 Mark K

Mark K

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,441 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 08:08 PM

But in case you thought this guy could not get any worse, the 73-year-old claimed last year, in a phone call with the Southern Poverty Law Center, "that he had lured the prostitute to the meeting with the intention of beating him." Then one thing led to another.

Oh...that thin, thin line between love and hate. 

#184 Sol Rosenberg

Sol Rosenberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51,645 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 08:35 PM

But in case you thought this guy could not get any worse, the 73-year-old claimed last year, in a phone call with the Southern Poverty Law Center, "that he had lured the prostitute to the meeting with the intention of beating him." Then one thing led to another.

Oh...that thin, thin line between love and hate. 

As thin and delicate as a bit of fancy lace.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users